Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

CokeHunter texts show he constantly used the full N-word when talking to his lawyer friend.
      He’s just like his Old, Old, Old, Old Man, TrashJoe- who once compared little beautiful black children to ROACHES. WTF, OldMFGreasyTurdJoe?!!

Crickets” from the Democrat, State-controlled LoserfgtMedia.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Once again . . . KKKChron and JBear posts . . virtually indistinguishable

lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Has kkkcron ever once cited a source in these claims?

Like literally… one time?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Source: CNN, MSNBC

Oh wait, they decided they weren’t going to cover it– since it could hurt the Trash(D)Party/LfBiden

State Run Media

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Shouldn’t be too hard for you to find a source…

Well, maybe I’m making an assumption here?

http://Www.google.com

There you go☝

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I have no intention of posting a source, dum dum #2.

You’ll see it on your news sources if they are real journalists.
      If you can’t find it, you may want to re-evaluate what you call ‘news’.

Fetch, googleboy.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Shouldn’t be too hard for you to find a source…

Well, maybe I’m making an assumption here?

http://Www.google.com

There you go☝

You could look it up for yourself, Mr. Mayor: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9661781/Hunter-Biden-used-n-word-multiple-times-casual-conversation-text-messages-show.html

Shockingly, not much coverage from Mr. Cronkite and his MSM brethren, leaving the useful idiots in the dark.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Are you under some false-pretense that I think Hunter Biden is a wonderful person?

If the stories are true and confirmed it’s def a black eye for him…

He’ll never run for president that’s for sure…

But at least he dropped the hard-r when he said it (this is a joke, don’t lose your mind)

I’d advise you apply your Hunter disdain to chron who says it twice a week.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Are we sure this story is confirmed? Last time the NYP reported something… well… it didn’t go so well.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

MAGA don’t do history (there are books written about President family members who were embarrassing)…. but they do massive insecurity

The Presidents son, who is NOT in the government, is a bad guy … but Don the Con’s kids .. in the government, actively involved in government scandals …well, no!

MAGA lunacy Trump is literally killing a political party and maybe our democracy …. and MAGA yells “ HUNTER! “

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s clear now why you two had no idea about this one. Your cocoon didn’t report it:

The British newspaper the Daily Mail published screen captures of the texts on Monday. Yet in the days since the texts surfaced, there has not been a single article or mention of the racially incendiary content in the New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, or NPR.

There has not been a peep on shows ranging from “Cuomo Prime Time,” or “Don Lemon Tonight,” to “The Rachel Maddow Show,” and “The ReidOut.”

The media blackout stands in stark contrast both to the hypersensitive way reporters covered the Trump White House and how the media have treated obscure Americans as young as 14 who used the same term.

Pretty typical, and why most common-sense people don’t trust the MSM.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Or you know… it isn’t some grand conspiracy because nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden besides the Trumpers looking to reconcile all the losing…

So yeah, you show that Hunter Biden what’s up! He will never run for political office agai– durr I mean ever!

(Assuming the Daily Mail can be trusted)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

One way to look at this story is that the MSM isn’t running it…

Another way to look at it is only sources described as “tabloid” are running it… the same companies that in court argue that they are entertainment, not news.

So it’s easy to see why the Daily Mail would run it or Fox… if they get sued they’ll just claim it was entertainment.

I know this next level of context is really fucking hard for you Biggs… I know you like to think in binary… but I have faith you can try to understand the context in things, one day

• Biggs3535

Participant

Or you know… it isn’t some grand conspiracy because nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden

That’s weird, as they sure gave a shit about anybody with the last name of Trump – even those that weren’t involved in the administration. I’m sure if Baron Trump was casually tossing around that magic word, the MSM would have equally ignored it. I’m sure.

Another way to look at it is only sources described as “tabloid” are running it… the same companies that in court argue that they are entertainment, not news.

So it’s easy to see why the Daily Mail would run it or Fox… if they get sued they’ll just claim it was entertainment.

I know this next level of context is really fucking hard for you Biggs… I know you like to think in binary… but I have faith you can try to understand the context in things, one day

I can’t say I’m surprised at your lack of ability to identify the hypocrisy. Your excuse-making for your ignorance and MSM’s hypocrisy is comical, Mr. Mayor.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Agreed

Hunter Biden being a douche isn’t newsworthy because he’s not in the government, old concept anyway. But his name is catnip to Trump’s supporters because they draw the false equivalence with Trump’s kids (actively in govt) and the treatment of conservatives on race.

Rudy Guiliani’s bribe is ON TAPE. The people who peddled his Ukraine lies are silent. The people who peddled his Hunter Biden crap … also silent.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I can’t say I’m surprised at your lack of ability to identify the hypocrisy. Your excuse-making for your ignorance and MSM’s hypocrisy is comical, Mr. Mayo

Another copy/paste with no actual merit or meat to it…

The Trump kids were government officials, and CONSTANTLY in the limelight, giving speeches, rallies, rubbing elbows, and tweeting nonsense (Goya Beans!).

Hunter Biden rarely shows up anywhere and isn’t in office.

I know you KNOW this already.

I also know that you know the difference between a company that says they are “entertainment” and those that say they are the news.

So I made a point, and you chased your tail.

Let me guess… I’ll use text prediction to assume your reply:

“Mayor of cluelessville, no self-awareness. Everybody knows I won this argument. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. I’m not going to argue with you because you’re too stupid. I’m taking my ball and I’m done.”

[Insert article that has nothing to do with what I just said]

• Biggs3535

Participant

The Trump kids were government officials, and CONSTANTLY in the limelight, giving speeches, rallies, rubbing elbows, and tweeting nonsense (Goya Beans!).

Hunter Biden rarely shows up anywhere and isn’t in office.

I know you KNOW this already.

Since I have to make points repeatedly for them to sink in for the Mayor of Cluelessville…

If Barron Trump, who was not a government official, threw that magic word around as casually as coke-head Hunter – do you believe there would have been coverage from CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and the like?

Sweet geebus, the dance you’re having to perform to make these excuses are hilarious. The useful idiots are quite useful – and idiotic.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

They went after the Obama girls too:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/msna468876

(I tried to post other articles but I guess it’s one per post now?)

It’s been largely known that going after kids that are minors is off limits, but there are always one-off instances for all these kids.

Eric, Junior, and Melania are middle-aged adults and deserve ever last bit of criticism they got as they were government officials.

Now take your ball and leave

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• Roy

Participant

Again, Chron demonstrates the worst racism of all. He doesn’t think black people are able to know what’s good for them. He thinks that the 90% of black people voted for Biden just don’t know what’s good for them.

But interestingly Trump did better in 2020 with blacks and every other group except one. It’s that one group who sunk Trump. Who is that one group who bailed on Trump? Lets have them tarred and feathered! That would be the white males. They are the only group who turned on Trump, and that’s why he lost. He lost because the moderate white males turned tail and ran as far as possible away from Trump. And what is Trump doing to bring those back in? Claiming the election was a fraud. Trying to push partisan circus recounts. Eliminating those politicians who didn’t support him. He’s not bringing the middle back in, he’s pushing them away further. Good luck with that.

Change from 2016:

White Men -5
      White Women +2
      Black Men +4
      Black Women +4
      Latino Men +3
      Latino Women +3

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Roy.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Wow, lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/12/01/embattled-hill-staffer-elizabeth-lauten-reportedly-resigns-after-controversial-remarks/%3foutputType=amp

Here is the Hill going after Obama girls…

You’re just wrong here. You lost.

I know it

You know it

We all know it

Run along

Bwahahahahahahaha! You aren’t even capable of understanding what you post. Lauten was a “hill staffer”, meaning Capitol Hill, as she was communications director for Rep. Stephen Lee Fincher (R-Tenn.). Capitol Hill is where Congress is. She worked for a congressman. She did not work for the media company The Hill. This is akin to a Mitch McConnell staffer talking about cokehead Hunter, not your beloved MSM covering the story.

The Mayor of Cluelessville at his finest. Ignorance abound, with me having to strenuously juxtapose reality yet again. Keep swinging, slugger.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You gave a hypothetical (made up) scenario regarding Baron Trump because you need something to whine about.

I’m showing you that when kids get made fun of that it gets called out. It happened with the Obama girls and it happened in the one instance of Baron Trump.

Your argument fell on its face.

Copy/paste whatever stupid shit you wanna say… you got your ass handed to you yet again, but you’re gonna walk away with your finger in your ears like the beta you are.

Sorry life is so hard for you

• Stagger Lee

Participant

This is the dilemma for the GOP

. He’s not bringing the middle back in, he’s pushing them away further.

If you’re in the GOP you want Trump’s support to STAY in office (primaries) but not then in the statewide or nation election

For now at least, the Trump GOP is eating itself. It’s in this weird posture where it’s appeal to its base kills it’s appeal to the much larger electorate

This is precisely why the GOP is seeking to suppress votes

• Biggs3535

Participant

Your argument fell on its face.

lolz @ “Here is the Hill going after Obama girls…”

That’s gonna give me a chuckle for while, Mr. Mayor.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Talking to a grapefruit

Your hypothetical “media would be mean to Baron” is just so fucking compelling!

Wowoowowowowowoow!

👏👏👏

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Board dum dems keep twisting the case INVOLVING hunter biden.

The only reason lit’l Hunter is on our radar is because he gained his wealth ILLEGALLY through his Trash Dad’s corruption when he was Vice President under TrashObama.

Hunter’s dad is a lifelong corrupt government p.o.s

lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

Talking to a grapefruit

I’m guessing that grapefruit would know the term “hill staffer” doesn’t mean a journalist that works for The Hill.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You STILL don’t get it (I know you do, and you’re being daft to save face).

For my little grapefruit boi:

You said: hypothetical Baron Trump would be treated differently than Hunter Biden; and you differentiated how Hunter is treated vs Trump (adult) kids

I said: media doesn’t typically go after the minors and here are some small examples. Chelsea defending Baron… one little joke about him and the media shut it down. Same with one little staffer on the Hill. It is off limits. You don’t make fun of the minors regardless of their parents

I then differentiated that Trump’s kids are in politics and hold rank in government, while Hunter does not. That is the main difference that Hunter gets less attention (for things that happened years ago) than CURRENT adult Trump kids in office saying and doing stupid shit.

You said: I’m a fucking grapefruit and cannot comprehend your point so I’ll just laugh, call you a mayor, then take my ball away because I lost an argument… but I’m like Trump and can never admit being wrong so I’ll just flip the board so nobody wins at Sorry

Me: wow you really are a grapefruit

• Biggs3535

Participant

The moonwalk is cute. You should be getting good at it, but alas. If you really don’t think the MSM would have gone after Barron Trump for casually using the magic word, I’m not sure what else to say, Mr. Mayor. Like you’ve proven time and time again, your sense of reality is lacking.

This was front-page on the NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/26/us/mimi-groves-jimmy-galligan-racial-slurs.html

The President’s son repeatedly says the same thing? Crickets, and the useful idiots dance to say there is no hypocrisy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

God dammit you really are this stupid… I thought you were being daft but you’re really just a dipshit.

Ok you’re totally right, hypothically in lala land Baron dropping the n-word would get coverage.

Then again, the source would probably need to be something substantiated, and not a tabloid.

You’ve conveniently ignored what I said about Trump’s older kids but you know…

Context is hard for a grapefruit

• Roy

Participant

Hunter’s net worth is one million dollars. That may have been considered wealthy 100 years ago, and I’d take it myself, but come on.

The Board dum dems keep twisting the case INVOLVING hunter biden.

The only reason lit’l Hunter is on our radar is because he gained his wealth ILLEGALLY through his Trash Dad’s corruption when he was Vice President under TrashObama.

Hunter’s dad is a lifelong corrupt government p.o.s

lol

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Dumb board dem missing the point again?

Joe Biden is VERY Corrupt

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You literally call people the n-word and a f*g here on this board.

Just shut your whore mouth while adults are talking

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

~Bless you, my child.

(Joe Biden is still a Corrupt Greasy Turd)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

God bless the one true President of the USA.

Benevolent Biden and his VICTORY over the whiny bitches!

Joe, help us rid the world of racist like Hunter (allegedly) and Kkkron, (confirm)!

Thank you Lord Biden

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.