Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Roy

Participant

Pending Suh.

One thing I wanted to mention about why this is great – because this time the fans will get to see it. Even if you watch the game on TV, you can’t beat watching football when the home crowd is going crazy. I have no doubt that every game will be a sellout, and you better get your tickets when you can because they are going to be scarce. And Bucs fans will outnumber the Giants, Bills and Bears fans who want to visit. I’m already pumped about the fans getting to see this team in person as we try to “Run it back.”

• TBChucky

Participant

A normal offseason and fans in the stands would feel amazing.. We finally have a team to be proud of, and I hope like hell that Ray Jay will be rocking all season! On the flip side, I’d be willing to bet that all our road games will be sellouts as well.. The Brady effect is REAL!!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Bucs hit this draft like 2020 draft and I think they are cooking something special for the upcoming season. The vets on the squad lead the way but having rookies actually contribute is nice.

Build the trenches!

• buc_boi

Participant

Pending Suh.

One thing I wanted to mention about why this is great – because this time the fans will get to see it. Even if you watch the game on TV, you can’t beat watching football when the home crowd is going crazy. I have no doubt that every game will be a sellout, and you better get your tickets when you can because they are going to be scarce. And Bucs fans will outnumber the Giants, Bills and Bears fans who want to visit. I’m already pumped about the fans getting to see this team in person as we try to “Run it back.”

+1

• cb

Participant

pending suh and ab!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Ray Jay better be open to capacity.

Texas Rangers announcement has huge implications on what fall football will look like.

• seekpar

Participant

IMHO, based on the current pace of COVID vaccinations and easing of restrictions, the stadiums will be full this fall. It was disappointing that as new season ticket holders for 2020, we were only able to attend one game [Chiefs]. We’re really looking forward to cheering on the Bucs at the games this fall.

• Greattimes

Participant

Has anybody read or heard of any NFL team making a serious offer to either Suh or AB?

• Neubi

Participant

If we can’t get Suh… Go for Geno Atkins!

• Swash

Participant

The bad news for Suh(and good news for Bucs), as more veteran DT’s hit the market his leverage to get that 8 milli or whatever he is seeking, is becoming much worse. He’s my favorite available, but if he prices himself out; Geno Atkins would also look nice in pewter.

• Swash

Participant

Let’s not forget about our gunner on special team Ryan Smith. I’d like to see him return. Dude is nasty on coverage.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.