The best possible scenario. IMO

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ABuccsFan
    Participant

Brady chooses the Buccs and they sign him to 1 year with mutual option for a second year. The Buccs and Winston both realize the best situation for the team and Jameis going into the future is for Jameis to sit behind Brady for a year and learn from him. Maybe, just maybe that light bulb goes on and Jameis all of a sudden “gets it.” Whatever “it” is that he’s not recognizing or seeing develop on the field up to now.

The Jameis lovers will stammer that he’s great and it’s everyone else’s fault. The Jameis haters will continue to pound the “Jameis sucks” drum. Neither side will ever agree

The fact is though, a player doesn’t pass for 5100+ yards and 33 TD’s by sucking. He doesn’t suck. Meanwhile the bad characteristics of his game negate the possibility of him ever being what football minds consider being successful at the position.

He’s still young, but after starting for 5 seasons, if he hasn’t figured it out on his own by now, chances are he won’t. Sometimes a person needs the perspective and point of view from someone else walking in the same shoes. If Brady can be that for Jameis, this franchise can be successful next season and beyond.

+3
    Rating: -4. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

GBOBUCSFAN
    Participant

Anything is possible but I’m putting this at a 3% chance

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

So how much does Winston take for a deal? Vet min? Because he would have to for that work. I give that about a .01% chance of happening.

Ideal? Sure. But realistic? No.

+5
    Rating: +5. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    ABuccsFan
    Participant

Anything is possible but I’m putting this at a 3% chance

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

That sounds about right. The best possible scenario in any situation is the least likely.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

Joey
    Participant

Look. You give any qb Godwin and Evans and day “look, I don’t care how many picks you throw just get me 5000 yards”. They could do it.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Winston won’t stay at Buc if he’s not a starter.

Check your sheet.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Greattimes
    Participant

The Bucs could not afford both Brady and Winston under the salary cap.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

Yeah I don’t see Winston coming back here to back up any QB. He might have to take a back up job for now but I don’t see it being with the Bucs. Especially in that Winston would have to take far less money here. I could see him going to the Steelers and back up Big Ben for one year. Not sure their salary cap status though.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

Ben makes a good deal of money. Can they afford both?

Winston either returns or goes to Miami from what I see.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    BucBalla85
    Participant

Yea somehow getting Brady and Winston is best case scenario but I have Brady coming at a very low chance happening itself.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    seekpar
    Participant

Lameis Jameis would look good in aqua and orange.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    JamesButabi
    Participant

Brady comes in for 33 Mil and Jameis is gonna say “By golly you know what? Id like to go back to Tampa and learn some things so I will just sign for 2 mil this year.” What kind of world do people live in?

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

Fantasy land apparently.

Brady comes in for 33 Mil and Jameis is gonna say “By golly you know what? Id like to go back to Tampa and learn some things so I will just sign for 2 mil this year.” What kind of world do people live in?

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    red816
    Participant

You gotta move on from Jameis IMO. Guy is a turnover machine…you don’t just “click” and change that.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    Detrimental
    Participant

Not happening. Brady signs, we’re moving on and starting over.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.