Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 Good for golf?

2 Who’s your guy?

3 What’s the census of the feud?

Just read an article where Brooks says it stems from Bryson going back on his word? Any ideas?

• Kermit56

Participant

1 Good for golf? Yes, if the PGA would exploit it.

2 Who’s your guy? Brooks

3 What’s the census of the feud? I think it dates back to 2019 when Brooks complained about slow play. He didn’t mention Bryson by name but it was understood that’s who he was talking about. Then Bryson made a comment about Brooks’ physique and it has been ongoing since.

Just read an article where Brooks says it stems from Bryson going back on his word? Any ideas? I haven’t heard about this.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Kermit56.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dint know about the slow play issue. thanks

I think its good and they are starting to use it.

also a Brooks fan. Fun to watch Bryson drive, but not really a fan of the rest

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

1 Good for golf?

2 Who’s your guy?

3 What’s the census of the feud?

Just read an article where Brooks says it stems from Bryson going back on his word? Any ideas?

1. ABSOLUTELY!

2. I’m going with DeChambeau on this one. Both are douches, but considering Brooks went to FSU, it’s easy to see why he’s mentally soft and easily rattled.

3. Had to have started when Brooks indirectly called him out in ‘19 over slow play. I remember Bryson had some words with Koepka’s caddy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

but considering Brooks went to FSU, it’s easy to see why he’s mentally soft and easily rattled.

You Winston’ed the golf thread! lol

when Brooks indirectly called him out in ‘19 over slow play. I remember Bryson had some words with Koepka’s caddy.

this must be it because in the article I read Brooks mocked Bryson for later saying to speak to his face when Bryson went to brooks Caddy

Not obviously the same, but I’ve always enjoyed the Lefty – Woods banter. Like the “YEAH YEAH YEAH . . GET ON WITH IT” from Lefty as they called out Tigers victories. Always good for the PGA to have side stores.

• Roy

Participant

All we need is Patrick Reed to get in on this.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All we need is Patrick Reed to get in on this.

haha

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.