Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

IMO, it’s Joe Cullen. NFL D’lines he coaches seem to suddenly get a whole lot better…  http://www.buccaneers.com/team/coaches/Joe-Cullen/70fff65b-aff0-427d-b64c-a6bd7d0ce366

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he was a solid hire. Mccoy and/or mj could have a great season in his system.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m going to go with a bland answer here and just say Lovie, the staff he is bringing with him will make a night and day difference from last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to believe it’s going to be Warhop. Our defensive line wasn’t that big of a problem last season, I know we had something like 35ish sacks as a team which is a lot more than the 26/7 we had the year before, but the offensive line was horrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully it will be between Cullen or Warhop. It all starts up front.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marcus Arroyo because he will be teaching and working with our franchise qb after we draft him. (Hopefully Johnny f.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tedford is the guy I’m most concerned about. Not only was he handed the 32nd offense, but with Lovie’s history of horrible offense he has allot on his plate for an nfl rookie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marcus Arroyo because he will be teaching and working with our franchise qb after we draft him. (Hopefully Johnny f.)

Hell yeah.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arroyo is going to make a difference. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am hopeful about Warhop, but really don’t have a clue, other than Lovie hired him, which I take as a good sign. It is interesting he was the O’line coach in Cleveland when Cullen was there. The O’line will need to step it up when Cullen’s D’line comes calling in practice, which no doubt Warhop knows. That should get our O’line more ready come game time…   I don't see any rookie this year beating out McCown, so Arroyo, at least for this year, may be the most invisible of our front line assistants  ;D...  Yep, the biggest question mark is Tedford. What he wants from his QB, what Lovie gets him on offense in the draft, what his offense looks like, what Lovie let's him run gameplan-wise; a lot of questions we won't know the answers to 'til the season starts... We will either be elated or disgusted by season's end... :-

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Alualu has never had more than 4 sacks and he lead his team in sacks before. Lulz, that DL is utter shit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say Tedford.  We know what Lovie can do. But the offense needs help in the worst way. Hopefully Tedford is the guy to give it life.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.