Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Bucco Bruce

Participant

Not this year, and probably not next.  But they are WORKING on becoming relevant again.  I see so much about how we did nothing to fill our holes from last year.  I would argue this has been our best offseason in a long time, even if we were quiet in FA.  We got ourselves a QB, and a hell of an offensive coordinator.  We locked up the best player on our defense (and perhaps the best LB in football) for the foreseeable future.  We drafted two OL and a MLB with a ton of potential.  Are we the New England Patriots or the Green Bay Packers?  No.  But it's only a matter of time until even those teams start to fall off.  And we have to start somewhere.  Give it time Bucs fans. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not this year, and probably not next.  But they are WORKING on becoming relevant again.  I see so much about how we did nothing to fill our holes from last year.  I would argue this has been our best offseason in a long time, even if we were quiet in FA.  We got ourselves a QB, and a hell of an offensive coordinator.  We locked up the best player on our defense (and perhaps the best LB in football) for the foreseeable future.  We drafted two OL and a MLB with a ton of potential.  Are we the New England Patriots or the Green Bay Packers?  No.  But it's only a matter of time until even those teams start to fall off.  And we have to start somewhere.  Give it time Bucs fans.

This whole "Give it time" mantra that Derrick Brooks, and the rest of the Lovie Loyalist spout is non sense. A seasoned Head Coach who got to a Super Bowl shouldn't only win 2 games in his first year. While coaches who've never been Pro Head Coaches (Bill O'Brien and Mike Zimmer) nearly quadruple Lovie's first year Bucs win total. One of those coaches inherited a team that had the #1 overall pick in the draft. So no, it doesn't take time to field a competitive team. Good coaches adapt to their players and get the most out of their talent. Quick turnarounds can happen and have happened, you just have to hire the right coach, and bring in the right players. No telling if the Bucs are on the right track or not. But this season will be a good sign, or a bad sign...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bullshlt! We are Super Bowl bound next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does this mean I should try and get a refund for my plane tickets?

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.