Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Commish987

Participant

Top 10 options for the Bucs with the 7th overall pick and 5 trade down targets.http://cbsloc.al/1iqPDwA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting that you left Aaron Donald off your trade down targets list. What are your thoughts on him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel would be awesome to have here in tampa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was anti-climactic for sure….thanks anyway Commish.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those rankings are garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really don’t think if you want Bridgewater, you should trade down if he is there at no.7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How are they garbage? They’re his opinion, just like everyone’s rankings are their opinions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How are they garbage? They're his opinion, just like everyone's rankings are their opinions.

True, but he has Carr in the top-10?And Mack, a 3-4 rush LB? A guy who will not even fit the system? It was definitely disappointing to me. Zach Martin is now projecting as a dominant OG? Trade down for Bridgewater? Just saying, not bashing him just disagree big time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How are they garbage? They're his opinion, just like everyone's rankings are their opinions.

Ask a casual fan to make a Bucs options/rankings, and it would like his. A scout/nflinsider Bucs options/rankings would not look like that.Manziel at #3, what a joke....just wait til Lovie passes on himBortles at 6, very raw, guy plays too much like Freeman, inaccurate passer on short and deep throws, very good but not great arm. Never impressed me when watching UCFRobinson at 7, way to low, another jokeBridgewater, the best qb in the eyes of most scouts, this guy has him as the third and says we can grab him if we trade down....pleaseMinny picks behind us genius. Lovie would snatch him up, Licht is a football meat head who would see that Bridgewater is accurate and pro ready...the kid is going to be a franchise QB, he plays the position like a proThen Derek Carr and Mack 9 & 10. Carr is a 2nd round pick at best, Mack at 10 is just retarded...he could be a Von Miller for us...don't care if he's best suited for a 3-4 he could be the BPA by the time we pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They’re his top ten options for the Bucs, not top ten rankings. I definitely don’t agree with them, I think Manziel is a third round pick at best, not the third best option, but they’re still just an opinion on a bunch of guys that no one has seen in the NFL.I'm also willing to bet anyone any amount of money under two dollars that Carr goes in the first round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They're his top ten options for the Bucs, not top ten rankings. I definitely don't agree with them, I think Manziel is a third round pick at best, not the third best option, but they're still just an opinion on a bunch of guys that no one has seen in the NFL.I'm also willing to bet anyone any amount of money under two dollars that Carr goes in the first round].

Whatever kind of rankings they are, it's GARBAGE lolCarr could go in the 1st because teams reach for guys like him (Locker, Ponder, Manuel) McShay has him as a 4th round QB, I agree with him and I'm not a McShay fan. Poor poise in the pocket...I really don't like much of his game besides his arm and quick release. I think he has very good upside if he reaches it, good coaching and I can see him being pretty good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you have a QB with very good upside that you can see being pretty good as a fourth rounder. That sounds like a contradiction. :)It seems like what you mean to say instead of "garbage" is that you simply disagree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you have a QB with very good upside that you can see being pretty good as a fourth rounder. That sounds like a contradiction. :)It seems like what you mean to say instead of "garbage" is that you simply disagree.

That’s why I said “I think he has very good upside IF he reaches it” I’m not banking on it, even if he costs just a 4th.I'm not picking the guy if it were up to me, not the type of QB I envision building my franchise around. In the 4th I get it, maybe BPA and maybe could be a Nick Foles type...again IF he reaches it, then duhh he would be a good forth rounder...you read too much into it, when obviously I'm not high on the guy, but do acknowledge him as a legit prospect...he's not garbage like these stupid options/rankings...and I do simply disagree, they were honestly an insult to look at thus why I called them garbage...don't care who takes issue with it, not gonna sugarcoat it, next time he shouldn't post such shltty rankings....again looks like a casual fan came up with that crap

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If a casual fan isn’t qualified to make rankings than why are you (or any of us) qualified to call someone’s rankings garbage? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If a casual fan isn't qualified to make rankings than why are you (or any of us) qualified to call someone's rankings garbage? :)

Who are you, Oprah?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that I know of!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If a casual fan isn't qualified to make rankings than why are you (or any of us) qualified to call someone's rankings garbage? :)

Logic'd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those rankings are still garbage lol, call it like I see it. Sorry if it causes a disruption with your pulse.You two dweebs can take his lumps, maybe you just want him to give you guys a nice fat shout out on the radio...smh you guys are.... garbage. Have at it with that one dweebs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those rankings are still garbage lol, call it like I see it. Sorry if it causes a disruption with your pulse.You two dweebs can take his lumps, maybe you just want him to give you guys a nice fat shout out on the radio...smh you guys are.... garbage. Have at it with that one dweebs.

D-Baggery at it's finest...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that's funny coming from you lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that's funny coming from you lol

I call it like I see it...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The post was intended that way so you’re right DonkeyButt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love Watkins, but I think it’s down to Evans, JFF, or Bridgewater for us. I guess I could see Carr if we traded down. I’m sure that Lovie would like an instant impact player, but if you get a shot at a “franchise QB” you have to take it. Who knows how long it’ll until we get another shot at one. He was aggressive in his pursuit of Cutler. Dominant defense or not, I don’t feel comfortable with the thought of McCown trying to outmatch Brees, Cam and Ryan personally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love Watkins, but I think it's down to Evans, JFF, or Bridgewater for us. I guess I could see Carr if we traded down. I'm sure that Lovie would like an instant impact player, but if you get a shot at a "franchise QB" you have to take it. Who knows how long it'll until we get another shot at one. He was aggressive in his pursuit of Cutler. Dominant defense or not, I don't feel comfortable with the thought of McCown trying to outmatch Brees, Cam and Ryan personally.

Couldn't agree with you more. I think 1 of the first 3 that you mentioned will be wearing a Buc's jersey. Barring a trade down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd just say that you contradicted yourself numerous times, I pointed it out and since you had no answer to it, you resorted to name calling. I assume you're either super young or just immature and can't handle dissenting opinions, so I'll just finish it off by saying I hope you stub your toe today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd just say that you contradicted yourself numerous times, I pointed it out and since you had no answer to it, you resorted to name calling. I assume you're either super young or just immature and can't handle dissenting opinions, so I'll just finish it off by saying I hope you stub your toe today.

Drunk posting is at an all time high. I'm glad I have a roommate, or I might be like one of these guys lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask a casual fan to make a Bucs options/rankings, and it would like his. A scout/nflinsider Bucs options/rankings would not look like that.Bortles at 6, very raw, guy plays too much like Freeman, inaccurate passer on short and deep throws, very good but not great arm. Never impressed me when watching UCF

It's obvious that you haven't watched much UCF football....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

does the Commish drop back in to discuss, or does he just drop a link to his page and leave until his next article comes out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Back on topic, her would be my top options. 1. Clowney2. Bridgewater3. Trade down4. Watkins5. Mack6. Robinson7. Evans8. Donald9. Carr10. Bortles

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.