The consistency of this team is amazing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ABuccsFan
    Participant

Enter any 4 digits (****) for the year, and the offense looks the same. Different millenniums, different years
    different GM’s, HC’s, Coordinators, players….it doesn’t matter. 3 & outs, bad throws, drops, 3rd down non-coversions, fumbles, INT’s, penalty killing drives, penalty erasing TD’s….it’s absolutely amazing.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

ABuccsFan
    Participant

Fuck you Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

TBChucky
    Participant

I literally drink the same Kool Aide every year.. At this point I’m having a “Eureka!” moment.. The team isn’t the problem. My expectations are clearly the problem. EVERY year I get excited. EVERY year I get disappointed.. Why am I so emotionally invested in this shit show?!? I might as well grow a huge vagina like “Morgan” .. At least he’ll (she’ll) be able to hold his (her) head high tomorrow.. Why are us fans that truly bleed pewter and red being punished?? WTF!? I’m sick of my Monday’s being ruined on Sunday.. I actually thought Jameis could do this.. Holy shit.. It might be one helluva bumpy ride this season… Damn..  right now I’d love to be a “casual”..

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Madman
    Participant

Same sh1t. Different season.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Team Pteranodon
    Participant

Well buckle in because there’s a short week, which will seem much longer having to constantly see that nfln promo where the panthers barbecue girl is still making fun of Winston for eating a W, something no amount of pick sixes can erase apparently.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    bucDsystem
    Participant

did brad johnson not have any boys?

we are a brad johnson away from a dynasty?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.