Viewing 85 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Two stories in the news of violence by the crazies of Qanon and 4Chan:

Arson at Pizzagate establishment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/authorities-seek-man-arson-fire-pizzagate-eatery-n963206

Death Threats to Media members:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/4chan-trolls-flood-laid-huffpost-buzzfeed-reporters-death-threats-n963001

Someone was already shot in connection with the Pizzagate bs conspiracy. Its only a matter of time before these people kill/injure again in the name of their crazy theories.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah dude… only Muslims are extremists! Duh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

I’d highly recommend you do a bit more research on the history of the religion the Koran, the Hadiths, and Mohammad before dismissing “Muslim extremists”.  I once was rather ignorant of the topic, but spent a bit over a year getting to a better understanding of their history and teachings.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Who was dismissing Muslim extremists?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

By Comparing a one-off incident to a religion/cult that teaches (and acts upon those teachings) death to Christians, Jews, and non-believers and has a history of following through on these teachings which predates our country’s existence.  No, it has nothing to do with “they hate freedom” or “they hate westerners”.  Such simpleminded excuses followed up with their marketing slogan “The Religion of Peace™” runs counter to historical actions that are far too often repeated in current times all around the world.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EVERY religion has a violent extreme.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Care to compare Murders and Injuries among all these violent religions? I mean, it is pretty common to see those crazy Amish screaming “God is great!” as they run over nonbelievers with their horse and buggy, but that’s small potatoes. It seems only the Muslims carry these acts out everywhere they go. Ever wonder why? It is taught in their “Holy Book”. They are told to do it. I know, “they just hate Americans and our intervention in the Middle East”, right? History lesson for you, do you know WHY we created our Navy in the first place? Lookup “Barbary Wars”. Let me know what you find.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Xenophobia…

Compare it as a PERCENTAGE not a total. There are over a billion muslims. They have more peaceful practitioners than any religion (see how I can flip that around?)

Note: I don’t care for ANY religion but it is pure ignorance to claim these other religions are peaceful and muslims are violent. You used amish as an example… try looking up the amount of rape and under age sex that happens. Old Order or something like that…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

By Comparing a one-off incident to a religion/cult that teaches (and acts upon those teachings) death to Christians, Jews, and non-believers and has a history of following through on these teachings which predates our country’s existence. No, it has nothing to do with “they hate freedom” or “they hate westerners”. Such simpleminded excuses followed up with their marketing slogan “The Religion of Peace™” runs counter to historical actions that are far too often repeated in current times all around the world.

Apparently, you need to do some research on the history of Christianity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Care to compare Murders and Injuries among all these violent religions? I mean, it is pretty common to see those crazy Amish screaming “God is great!” as they run over nonbelievers with their horse and buggy, but that’s small potatoes. It seems only the Muslims carry these acts out everywhere they go. Ever wonder why? It is taught in their “Holy Book”. They are told to do it. I know, “they just hate Americans and our intervention in the Middle East”, right? History lesson for you, do you know WHY we created our Navy in the first place? Lookup “Barbary Wars”. Let me know what you find.

This is such disappointing ignorance

Schiano is correct that the extreme version of all religions is violent/destructive. You are taking the traits of the extreme and applying it as a broad brush across an entire religion with millions of members even though you would probably recoil if I said all Christians drink snake venom and speak in tongues.

Christians and Catholics killed and persecuted people by the millions during the Crusades and Inquisitions. The Taliban suicide bomber lived today but in a world that is desparately like the past and under a preverted form of a religion that INTENTIONALLY harkens to the past (fundamentalism).

Do you think a rich guy like Oasama bin Laden just chose to be interviewed in a Bedouin tent because it was luxurious? The concept of fundamentalism is inextricably linked to the past. You fucking conservative nuts should know that.

More important than all of that though … why did you change your screen name Runole?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yikes

O O

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It seems only the Muslims carry these acts out everywhere they go.

Exactly, by the Muslim EXTREMISTS, which is why the term is used and accurate. There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world and a minute amount fall under the extremist heading.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know it doesn’t fit the narrative of the far right but ALL religious extremes are violent. Some do it through sexual acts, some acts of terrorism, some through a theocracy, some through oppression of thought, but all do it in the name of THEIR God.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

By Comparing a one-off incident to a religion/cult that teaches (and acts upon those teachings) death to Christians, Jews, and non-believers and has a history of following through on these teachings which predates our country’s existence. No, it has nothing to do with “they hate freedom” or “they hate westerners”. Such simpleminded excuses followed up with their marketing slogan “The Religion of Peace™” runs counter to historical actions that are far too often repeated in current times all around the world.

Apparently, you need to do some research on the history of Christianity.

People have done many horrible things while hiding behind many religions. The difference is Christianity upholds the teachings and actions of someone that DID NOT SAY: “Rape, Kill, & Enslave”. Someone else demanded that … can’t quite put my finger on who though …. was it Buddha? Vishna? Romney? Someone help me out here….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

This is such disappointing ignorance

Schiano is correct that the extreme version of all religions is violent/destructive. You are taking the traits of the extreme and applying it as a broad brush across an entire religion with millions of members even though you would probably recoil if I said all Christians drink snake venom and speak in tongues.

Christians and Catholics killed and persecuted people by the millions during the Crusades and Inquisitions. The Taliban suicide bomber lived today but in a world that is desparately like the past and under a preverted form of a religion that INTENTIONALLY harkens to the past (fundamentalism).

Do you think a rich guy like Oasama bin Laden just chose to be interviewed in a Bedouin tent because it was luxurious? The concept of fundamentalism is inextricably linked to the past. You fucking conservative nuts should know that.

More important than all of that though … why did you change your screen name Runole?

You’re not a stupid person so I’ll chalk this up to ignorance and laziness. Did you ever wonder why the Christians started the crusades in the 1st place?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

People have done many horrible things while hiding behind many religions…

And…you should’ve stopped there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Oh I see … because calling out Mohammad for being a child raping mass murderer kind of undermines their “religion” a bit, doesn’t it you fvck!ng moron.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Oh I see … because calling out Mohammad for being a child raping mass murderer kind of undermines their “religion” a bit, doesn’t it you fvck!ng moron.

Just simply calling out the hypocrisy of religions in general, you whiny little bitch.

“Book of 1 Samuel, God instructs King Saul to kill all Amalekites. Man, Woman, infant and nursing child…”

Saul did not comply, so God took away his Kingdom. Guess, Saul committed a horrific sin by not following through with genocide.

Also, didn’t “God” order his followers to “bring those who do not want me to reign over them, and slaughter them before me”?

What was “God’s” punishment for those who didn’t believe in him? For homosexuality? Etc…

Now, by all means, continue to work yourself up over your “My God is better than your God” train of thought.

It’s good entertainment!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So much death over a ghost in the sky with people claiming to he profits…

Still the amount of angst and suffering that comes from believing in an imaginary bearded ghost… from the LDS to Islam to Catholicism… so much suffering.

I believe in something greater, but I do not think a religion could ever encompass my spirituality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Just simply calling out the hypocrisy of religions in general, you whiny little bitch.

“Book of 1 Samuel, God instructs King Saul to kill all Amalekites. Man, Woman, infant and nursing child…”

Saul did not comply, so God took away his Kingdom. Guess, Saul committed a horrific sin by not following through with genocide.

Also, didn’t “God” order his followers to “bring those who do not want me to reign over them, and slaughter them before me”?

What was “God’s” punishment for those who didn’t believe in him? For homosexuality? Etc…

Now, by all means, continue to work yourself up over your “My God is better than your God” train of thought.

It’s good entertainment!

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158,
      Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310
      Aisha reported: Allah’s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311
      Aisha reported that Allah’s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116
      Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari by Imam Bukhari
      Translated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley
      XDVI. Sitting and lying down, 1183.
      It is related that Abu Hurayra said, “… Then he (Muhammad) said, ‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.‘ Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. … Then the Prophet opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!’”

Musnad Ahmed Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:
      “I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

Sahih Muslim (8:3309) – Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Sahih Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

Sahih Bukhari (62:18) – Aisha’s father, Abu Bakr, wasn’t on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Sahih Muslim (8:3311) – The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad’s house (something to play with when the “prophet” was not having sex with her).

Sahih Bukhari (6:298) – Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and fondle her.

Sahih Muslim (8:3460) – “Why didn’t you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?” Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an “older woman” instead of opting to fondle a child.

Sahih Bukhari (4:232) – Muhammad’s wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it’s a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Sahih Bukhari (6:300) – Muhammad’s wives had to be available for the prophet’s fondling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Sahih Bukhari (93:639) – The Prophet of Islam would recite the ‘Holy Quran’ with his head in Aisha’s lap, when she was menstruating.

Sahih Bukhari (62:6) – “The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.” Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally – and it isn’t hard to guess why.

Sahih Bukhari (5:268) – “The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.” I asked Anas, ‘Had the Prophet the strength for it?’ Anas replied, ‘We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.’ ”

Sahih Bukhari (60:311) – “I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.” These words were spoken by Aisha within the context of her husband having been given ‘Allah’s permission’ to fulfill his sexual desires with a large number of women in whatever order he chooses. (It has been suggested that Aisha may have been speaking somewhat wryly).

Sahih Muslim (8:3424) – One of several narrations in which a leering Muhammad orders a clearly startled woman to suckle a grown man with her breast so that he will become “unlawful” to her – meaning that they can live under the same roof together.

Tabari 9:137 – “Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty.” Muhammad considered the women that he captured and enslaved to be God’s gift to him.

Tabari 8I:117 – “Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself… the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims.” He sometimes pulled rank to reserve the most beautiful captured women for himself.

Tabari 9:139 – “You are a self-respecting girl, but the prophet is a womanizer.” Words spoken by the disappointed parents of a girl who had ‘offered’ herself to Muhammad (he accepted).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool copy/paste bro!

All religions are the same.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@chefo

Sweet!

Your God is better than their God!

What did ya’ win?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

@chefo

Sweet!

What did ya’ win?

Heaven, actually. You?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@chefo

Sweet!

What did ya’ win?

Heaven, actually. You?

Congratulations!

Me?

I’m sorry, my friend

But, I don’t participate in a competition with others over whose make believe hero is superior.

To each their own…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

“To each their own…” Agreed. Problem is, they disagree. In fact they disagree so much, they are willing to kill themselves and others in accordance with their teachings. THAT is why it’s a problem that can’t just be swept under the rug.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

“To each their own…” Agreed. Problem is, they disagree. In fact they disagree so much, they are willing to kill themselves and others in accordance with their teachings. THAT is why it’s a problem that can’t just be swept under the rug.

Lol.

Okay. So, how do you suggest we “fix it”?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Lookup Walid Shoebat. Former Muslim, sought to discredit Christianity, ended up denouncing the Muslim Faith as he discovered it taught to worship the anti-Christ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Lol.

Constitutional amendment banning Sharia Law from the United States along with constant monitoring of Mosques, their Imams, and followers. Pretty much what Japan does. Ever hear of Tokyo having terrorist problems? Me neither.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

@chefo

Sweet!

What did ya’ win?

Heaven, actually. You?

I’m not exactly against you but Christians are allowed to use logic too.  I don’t care if you believe you are saved or whatever, I mean, heck I’m happy for you I guess.  When you throw out this complete faith stuff in the middle of an argument where you are trying to use logic it just makes you sound like one truth.  You can be a Christian without sounding crazy.

I do agree with you about the profiling thing though.  The left has lost their marbles when it comes to the meaning of individual liberty and discrimination.  Just because I believe every person is entitled to worship how they want and make their own choices about everything from their finances to their kids schools or anything they do on their own property doesn’t mean I have to go along with this liberal notion that I have to treat baggy pants wearing gold tooth, rude punk the same way I treat a respectful well dressed teenager or that I have to associate with him or let my kids associate with him because “everyone is the same”.

You also don’t need a constitutional amendment to ban Sharia law.  It’s a lot like the calls for hate crime laws which are completely destructive and I believe they will one day be overturned.  Murder is a crime, assault is a crime.  Now you have a thought crime tacked on as well?  It’s pretty terrible and silly and all done under the guise of  fighting discrimination which is exactly the thing it is helping to ensure goes on even longer.  Just prosecute the crimes.  It’s illegal to rape a child or murder your wife for having an affair.  I can’t see why you’d need a constitutional amendment.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Lol.

Constitutional amendment banning Sharia Law from the United States along with constant monitoring of Mosques, their Imams, and followers. Pretty much what Japan does. Ever hear of Tokyo having terrorist problems? Me neither.

Cool. Can you tell us the percentage of the US Muslim population who is practicing and implementing Sharia Law?

I agree with the monitoring of Mosques, Imams, etc. We should also bring doing this with Churches, Priests, Pastors, etc.

Does Tokyo do that too? Was wondering as I don’t recall any stories of Japanese children being molested/raped/etc. by priests/pastors/etc. over there.

But, I’m with you. I want a SEVERE crackdown on Muslims in our country. I mean, after all, they’ve been responsible for about 3% of all terrorist attacks on US soil between 1970 and 2012.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

… Just prosecute the crimes. It’s illegal to rape a child or murder your wife for having an affair. I can’t see why you’d need a constitutional amendment.

When Muslims are in a minority, they demand minority rights. Once they have a majority, they don’t care about minority rights. They already have successfully argued for Sharia Courts in Europe. These courts supersede the local laws. Police are told to stay out of it. Once they have sufficient numbers in an area/region, they foist it upon the people. Care to see this in action state side? After watching the clip, let me know how many got arrested after threatening and throwing rocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3tLCRIo83M

As for arresting after a crime, that works in a civilized society. When these people believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife for committing murder, rape, etc. That doesn’t work out so well when the Truck-of-Peace® starts rolling down the street.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Lol.

Cool. Can you tell us the percentage of the US Muslim population who is practicing and implementing Sharia Law?

I agree with the monitoring of Mosques, Imams, etc. We should also bring doing this with Churches, Priests, Pastors, etc.

Does Tokyo do that too? Was wondering as I don’t recall any stories of Japanese children being molested/raped/etc. by priests/pastors/etc. over there.

But, I’m with you. I want a SEVERE crackdown on Muslims in our country. I mean, after all, they’ve been responsible for about 3% of all terrorist attacks on US soil between 1970 and 2012.

Tell you what. You find any evidence of a Church commanding their followers to go out and harm others, I’ll up the ante and say the church leader should be thrown in jail 15 years, and the congregation surveilled for 5 years. Based on the teachings of the religion and the founding principles, all you would do is catch a psycho that happened to be in a church. In a mosque, you’re capturing an obedient follower of Mohammad who is doing and saying EXACTLY as it is written in their “holy books”.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

So, according to your logic, there must be 3.5 million people running around stoning/beheading people.

Must be that “fake news” that isn’t reporting it.

Weird…

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

… Just prosecute the crimes. It’s illegal to rape a child or murder your wife for having an affair. I can’t see why you’d need a constitutional amendment.

When Muslims are in a minority, they demand minority rights. Once they have a majority, they don’t care about minority rights. They already have successfully argued for Sharia Courts in Europe. These courts supersede the local laws. Police are told to stay out of it. Once they have sufficient numbers in an area/region, they foist it upon the people. Care to see this in action state side? After watching the clip, let me know how many got arrested after threatening and throwing rocks.

<iframe style=”height: 328.5px;” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/H3tLCRIo83M?feature=oembed&#8221; name=”fitvid0″ width=”100%” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

As for arresting after a crime, that works in a civilized society. When these people believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife for committing murder, rape, etc. That doesn’t work out so well when the Truck-of-Peace® starts rolling down the street.

My political views preclude me from believing in anything called a minority right.  Rights are supposed to be something that is the same for everyone.  If the country worked as it should we wouldn’t have minority rights and we wouldn’t need an amendment banning sharia law because any local law that allowed something that is otherwise a federal crime would be declared unconstitutional by the supreme court.  You can’t make a law that says it’s ok to murder your wife if she has an affair when federal law says otherwise.  I suppose if the country was more than half muslim you might start to see federal laws changed and even constitutional amendments to allow something like that but that’s nothing but an argument for better and tougher immigration laws and enforcement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many divisive statements from jbear and chefo…

Ya’ll need Jesus

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

So, according to your logic, there must be 3.5 million people running around stoning/beheading people.

Weird…

So umm, I’m guessing you only get your news from late night “talk shows” and CNN etc … Just for the record, yes, people are TODAY being stoned for adultery, beheadings are taking place, and gays are thrown off rooftops. Where? Everywhere Islam is the majority … It’s a strange coincidence that keeps happening over and over again for hundreds of years no matter the location or the people… It’s almost like it’s part of their religion or something …

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Ya’ll need Jesus

I used to share this naive viewpoint. Thought others that said crazy things about Islam were insensitive, ignorant, intolerant … then I started looking into it myself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

<iframe style=”height: 328.5px;” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/H3tLCRIo83M?feature=oembed” name=”fitvid0″ width=”100%” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

My political views preclude me from believing in anything called a minority right. Rights are supposed to be something that is the same for everyone. If the country worked as it should we wouldn’t have minority rights and we wouldn’t need an amendment banning sharia law because any local law that allowed something that is otherwise a federal crime would be declared unconstitutional by the supreme court. You can’t make a law that says it’s ok to murder your wife if she has an affair when federal law says otherwise. I suppose if the country was more than half muslim you might start to see federal laws changed and even constitutional amendments to allow something like that but that’s nothing but an argument for better and tougher immigration laws and enforcement.

Interesting … I take it you were a Ron Paul guy … I liked some of what he had to say. Mostly I was just impressed he wasn’t a typical greedy politician that instead actually had values and voted consistently with them. But in the end, in the reality we live in here and now, libertarian ideals won’t work. All for abolishing the IRS and the Fed though.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Weird…

So umm, I’m guessing you only get your news from late night “talk shows” and CNN etc … Just for the record, yes, people are TODAY being stoned for adultery, beheadings are taking place, and gays are thrown off rooftops. Where? Everywhere Islam is the majority … It’s a strange coincidence that keeps happening over and over again for hundreds of years no matter the location or the people… It’s almost like it’s part of their religion or something …

Well, you’d be wrong on your assumption pertaining to my news source.

So, I guess what you’re saying is that these beheadings/stonings/etc. don’t actually happen in the US.

Almost as if you’re trying to drive the fear machine.

Weird.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ya’ll need Jesus

I used to share this naive viewpoint. Thought others that said crazy things about Islam were insensitive, ignorant, intolerant … then I started looking into it myself.

Turns out the intolerant, insensitive one was you all along!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Weird…

Well, you’d be wrong on your assumption pertaining to my news source.

So, I guess what you’re saying is that these beheadings/stonings/etc. don’t actually happen in the US.

Almost as if you’re trying to drive the fear machine.

Weird.

Yeah, it’s almost as if I didn’t already state than when they are in the minority, they demand minority rights, then once they have a majority, that $#!t goes out the window… Take a guess where this pic was from.
      Iran

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I’m starting to worry about you, my friend.

Are you sure the Wall is going to be enough for you to sleep safe at night? Perhaps a ban of Muslims or other non-Christian faith based individuals?

Would that help?

I sure hope so…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

I’m starting to worry about you, my friend.

Are you sure the Wall is going to be enough for you to sleep safe at night? Perhaps a ban of Muslims or other non-Christian faith based individuals?

Would that help?

I sure hope so…

Well let’s see … when was the last time you heard about a Sikh that decided to scream “God is Great” before going on a mass murdering rampage killing innocent men women and children? How about a Buddhist? Hindi? No, they all seem pretty content. Live and let live…

As I said, I used to be just as naive. “They’re just mad cause we (CIA) screwed with their countries in the Middle East!” … nah … Barbary Wars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marines%27_Hymn

“From the Halls of Montezuma
      To the shores of Tripoli;”

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Hmm…so you do need a ban of Muslims.

I mean, I want to help you, my friend.

I just have this feeling it won’t stop there.

I’m sure you’ll develop some phobia of those who aren’t your particular “shade”. Or, for those whose sexual preferences don’t fall in line with your deity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Speaking of Buddhists, even they got tired of the Religion-of-Peace® crap and threw their sorry asses out of Myanmar … Yes, Buddhists.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I hear ya’, brother.

I mean, I know I can get gunned down by some white dude at a country concert. Or, maybe in a predominantly black church by some white kid. Hell, I could even get mowed down by some white power dude in a car if I was at a protest.

But, it’s the Mexicans and Muslims that scare me. Hell, even @runole told us all that there are literally millions of Muslims lopping off heads right here in our country!

What are we going to do?

I mean, Obama already took away our guns!

We’re fucked!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

I hear ya’, brother.

I mean, I know I can get gunned down by some white dude at a country concert. Or, maybe in a predominantly black church by some white kid. Hell, I could even get mowed down by some white power dude in a car if I was at a protest.

But, it’s the Mexicans and Muslims that scare me. Hell, even @runole told us all that there are literally millions of Muslims lopping off heads right here in our country!

What are we going to do?

I mean, Obama already took away our guns!

We’re fucked!

Have you actually looked into the Koran yourself? Read the Hadiths?
      I like the retarded attempt at racism … that was cool, but yeah if I wanted to bring in some hate facts I’d take a look at the FBI’s archive on crime stats. Then I might get curious and start looking around at crime stats across the rest of the world and see if there might be some correlation of race and crime incidents. In this case, I don’t care about race because their teachings aren’t based on it. It isn’t directing Muslims to go kill every white person or black person … simply non-believers that refuse to surrender to “Allah” aka Satan.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Hook…Line…Sinker…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chefo… the Trump base.

Get help. Find jesus.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

I’m all for tightening up immigration a little bit but you’ll never convince me to wiretap a mosque because a bunch of Muslims go there.  I don’t think non citizens should have the same protections that the constitution provides for Citizens but there are plenty of citizens who are Muslim.

Look Chefo, if the U.S. really is heading the way you seem to fear then you should get on board the liberty train and defend the rights of the individual against the government.  If things go like you seem to think Christians will be a minority before long and I already see those who worship at the alter of government chomping at the bit to enforce their morals on Christian communities.

Think about government enforcing all churches to to marry homosexuals or to not allow churches the ability to discriminate regarding it’s own membership.  Church A only accepts members who believe the holy trinity or don’t practice polygamy or whatever.  How long before you must accept pro choice members?  There are a thousand different Christian churches who strongly believe all kinds of different things but what about when those things fall outside the current political truth but still aren’t criminal?    That kind of thing will be happening before any Muslim invasion ever comes to fruition.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

I’m all for tightening up immigration a little bit but you’ll never convince me to wiretap a mosque because a bunch of Muslims go there.

That’s because you’re unaware of what they teach. Some Imams focus on violent verses, others don’t. Which is which? Bottom line is there are plenty of verses in their “holy texts” which instruct mortal violence against non-believers. For every violent act that a “Muslim terrorist” commits, there is a “holy text” that supports it. Bottom line, they are taught Mohammad was the perfect man on Earth and they should follow his example. His example was raping, mass-killing, & pedophilia. And what have we seen in Europe over the past 5 years? Grooming Rape gangs of under-aged girls, and mass killings.

The libertarian viewpoint on this is one of the many where it falls short. By the time a concerted effort is made to repel a Muslim takeover, it would be too late and we end up like any one of the other countries that was once a free society.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ooooh good debate! What will happen first? A government takeover or a Muslim takeover? Or Obama’s socialism and gun grabbing is right around the corner!

Bernie might make you all fall victim for a health care takeover!

Or maybe it is a Russia takeover? Oh wait, they are the good guys now… forgot.

Maybe it is a gay takeover? I heard they are converting en mass!

The Mexicans might convert our whole country to Mexican! Keep letting them come here and populate!

Dang… white folk are doomed!

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I’m all for tightening up immigration a little bit but you’ll never convince me to wiretap a mosque because a bunch of Muslims go there. I don’t think non citizens should have the same protections that the constitution provides for Citizens but there are plenty of citizens who are Muslim.

Look Chefo, if the U.S. really is heading the way you seem to fear then you should get on board the liberty train and defend the rights of the individual against the government. If things go like you seem to think Christians will be a minority before long and I already see those who worship at the alter of government chomping at the bit to enforce their morals on Christian communities.

Think about government enforcing all churches to to marry homosexuals or to not allow churches the ability to discriminate regarding it’s own membership. Church A only accepts members who believe the holy trinity or don’t practice polygamy or whatever. How long before you must accept pro choice members? There are a thousand different Christian churches who strongly believe all kinds of different things but what about when those things fall outside the current political truth but still aren’t criminal? That kind of thing will be happening before any Muslim invasion ever comes to fruition.

+1

Good post, sir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I don’t think non citizens should have the same protections that the constitution provides for Citizens”

PREAMBLE TO CONSTITUTION

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice . . .

:-)

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

:-)

All men (not citizens), endowed by THEIR Creator (multiple gods?) inalienable rights

Our schools are failing us. lol

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Yes, liberal schools and ideologies are failing you.

Those “protections” are only attained as one comes under the authority of the Constitution of the United States of America.

If a foreigner tried to use these protections in a land such as Egypt or Kenya, they’d possibly get laughed out of the room… dum, dum.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

By the time a concerted effort is made to repel a Muslim takeover, it would be too late and we end up like any one of the other countries that was once a free society.

And, here you have it, folks!

This falls right in line with the “Obama’s takin’ yer guns” fear mongering.

I mean, there’s bullshit, and then there’s gems like these.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

By the time a concerted effort is made to repel a Muslim takeover, it would be too late and we end up like any one of the other countries that was once a free society.

… Compelling rebuttal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Here’s another one … she saw first hand as a child what happens with a Muslim takeover.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

… Compelling rebuttal.

No problem.

Maybe @runole saved some room under his bed. I know that’s where he’s hiding.

He’s been saying it for years.

Any day now, those 3.5M Muslims here in the US are going to come galloping through the streets, chopping off heads, and stoning everyone to death.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Not all Muslims…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Lol @ citing Brigitte Gabrielle…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Good Debate – Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Yeah, I know, Brown lady isn’t a reliable source … Here’s Bill Maher

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Ben Shapiro again using facts destroying weak arguments…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@chefo

Guess you’re kinda fucked now, since Barry took away all your guns.

How do you plan on stopping the inevitable invasion of millions and millions of Mexicans, Muslims, people who aren’t the same shade as you, etc.?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

@chefo

How do you plan on stopping the inevitable invasion of millions and millions of Mexicans, Muslims, people who aren’t the same shade as you, etc.?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Moderate Muslims …

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s the thing… Chefo is a fucking racist, xenophobic, moron.

End of discussion. Enjoy rotting in hell

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Weird how RuNole…err…Chefo won’t answer my very simple question.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

@chefo

Your lame attempt at getting someone to post something stupid which has nothing to do with the topic at hand isn’t worth responding to. Again, shit rebuttal.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@chefo

Your lame attempt at getting someone to post something stupid which has nothing to do with the topic at hand isn’t worth responding to. Again, shit rebuttal.

It has everything to do with it.

You can either step up to the pump or stand there like a dipshit window licker.

Your call, RuNole…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

60 Minutes … Sweden

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

@chefo

It doesn’t surprise me that once again you’re ignorant on yet another subject. Muslim isn’t a race. Try again.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Alert!: Snowflakes triggered

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Alert!: Snowflakes triggered

Coming from the inbred, sister fucking, mouth breather who was so triggered over an abortion law that he created a meltdown thread…….

…only to admit he wasn’t really against it.

Solid stuff, KKKron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Race is a made up concept that is loosely used to define different ethnicities and cultures. Xenophobic would be a better term to describe your prejudice but…

Racism is literally synonymous with bigotry, xenophobia, chauvinism, and intolerance – like actually in the dictionary.

Feel stupid yet you racist fuck? You should… enjoy rotting in hell. If your God is real, you ain’t what it is looking for… you can bet your ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

LMAO!!! Sure, go ahead make up your own definitions! Who needs Dictionaries when they get in the way of your argument! You stupid fuck!! LMAO! … Have a Ben …

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s funny when Chron calls people a snowflake… just like when he calls people retarded. I guess he would know best, first hand…

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

oh my, is the lit’l anti-trumpjesu snowflake getting #triggerd?

beautiful! :-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Wait…

Wasn’t Obama instilling Sharia law?

I think he did it right after he took all the guns. Or, was that HRC?

I can’t keep up with all the fear mongering talking points from the Mountain Dew slurping, Rascal driving, Walmart militia.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole has a second account? Impressed he could figure it out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More YT… yawn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

More YT… yawn.

You should watch the Milo one, good laughs.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Runole has a second account? Impressed he could figure it out.

You good, buddy?

How did you hold up during the Muslim invasion over the weekend?

Hope you still have your head intact.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Participant

Crownlessking thought a Muslim invasion was coming this weekend? WTF?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Crownlessking thought a Muslim invasion was coming this weekend? WTF?

Lolz…

Please wait…

Viewing 85 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.