Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trumpism on full GOP meltdown mode

Blaming everyone else, threatening each other LMAO

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

LINDSEY PREDICTED IT

• Anonymous

Inactive

LINDSEY 2016

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think of the Trumpettes here.

This is why its all seemingly imploding for the GOP:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-senate-gop-s-electoral-college-vote-objections-betray-conservative-ncna1252927

Trump and Republicans’ Electoral College election objections betray conservative legal thought
      The events of the past few weeks suggest the principles animating modern conservative constitutionalism are merely arguments of convenience.

“Rather, the goal seems to be to try to appease and appeal to the president’s supporters — to whom no amount of contrary evidence and/or rejections of these claims in court have sufficiently established that 81 million Americans voted for the other guy. In the process, these objections will serve only to perpetuate conspiracy theories and delegitimize the clearly legitimate election of our country’s 46th president. Worse still, they may also set the stage for similar machinations four years from now — when they might be sufficient to overturn narrower election results.

Wednesday’s antics aren’t just dangerous political theater; they are also a betrayal of two of the foundational legal principles conservative Republicans have pushed for decades: The first of these is “originalism” — the theory that any debate over the meaning of specific constitutional provisions should be conclusively resolved by how those provisions would have been understood when they were adopted. The second, related principle is a particular understanding of “federalism” — the division of power between state and federal governments — through which our founding charter preserves the regulatory primacy of states over most topics, including federal elections.”

Maybe Trumpettes are the actual problem?

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Trump is the cause of this, lock, stock and barrel,” said one Republican strategist. “But when you’re relying on someone to win you a Senate race that also lost statewide eight weeks prior, you’re not in a position of strength.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

When asked why Republicans didn’t prevail on Tuesday, a senior Senate Republican aide simply said: “Donald J. Trump.”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So Lindsey was right to say “if we elect Trump in 2016, we’re gonna get killed”.

You failed again.
      Drumpf is living rent free in your dome, Beanpiss.

• Col. Klink

Participant

So Lindsey was right to say “if we elect Trump in 2016, we’re gonna get killed”.

You failed again.
      Drumpf is living rent free in your dome, Beanpiss.

He said it in 2016 but didn’t really say when they would get destroyed, did he, dumdum?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

richardnixon44* lost the House and Senate– by much wider margins.

Now, what was your Trash(D)Party saying??

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Now, what was your Trash(D)Party saying??

They were saying, “Honk, Honk…SCOREBOARD, ChronicFgt”

• Anonymous

Inactive

by much wider margins.

KKKChron, defending losing by saying they didn’t lose by as much

DELICIOSO!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

No, Virgil_Beanpiss, you were trying to say “dRumPf waS a baD pRezzid3nt”– I was merely pointing out that @jew_hater44* fared far worse…

• njligernj

Participant

This started with a lot of people saying it would end like Nixon. The fact that it’s ending with Trumpy people saying “hey it wasn’t quite as bad as Nixon” is hilarious. Anyway … there will be one other difference from Nixon … SDNY’s charges (with a currently active grand jury) cannot be pardoned.

Any Trumpers wanna bet on if Trump completes his tranformation to full orange with an orange jumpsuit?

FYI I bet that Trump would be impeached. That worked out well. I like making money from your delusions. Who wants to bet?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

If you’re wanting to make safe bets, here’s 1 option:

Find an incident where a democrat committed a major crime, then bet boat loads of money that they won’t even get in trouble for it!

Easy money. #trash(D)party

• njligernj

Participant

I want to bet, with you, that Trump will be tried and found guilty of multiple crimes. Will you accept?

I don’t care about the Dems. Many of them are indeed criminal scum too. I’m asking you if you want to bet about Trump. Looks like we’re on the same side of the Dem bet so I can’t bet that with you. What about Trump?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I’m just wondering “what agency” is going to “aRreSt dRumPf”– and for what crime??

Why are you so willing to throw your money away…

• njligernj

Participant

SDNY will arrest him. They have an ongoing grand jury which everyone aside from MAGA types have been aware of for a long time. You can’t pardon state crimes. It’s a series of financial crimes, tax evasion, bribery etc. Most happened before he was President and most are crimes that no C-level would ever be charged with under normal circumstances. We’re a long way from normal.

The answer is simple. Yes or no. Do you want to bet?

You don’t have to like it you know? Lots of things happen I don’t like. I could have bet on Trump winning in 2016 even though I didn’t like the idea of him winning. My feelings don’t matter right? Obviously you won’t like it — if I had to bet on if you’d like it, or if you’d prosecute Trump, I would bet no both times. I’d parlay them together. But that’s not the bet.

SDNY is full of liberals who want to punish the big bad scary orange man. They will do it. I want to bet. Yes or no?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

No, I only bet on fairness and justice.

The Trash(D)Party has shown they only play dirty.

• njligernj

Participant

You only bet on fairness and justice?

I only bet on reality and facts: the world hasn’t been fair or just for as long as I’ve been here and from reading history books there is a distinct lack of fairness and justice from the years prior.

Again, you appear to base a lot of what you say on your feelings. Unfortunately, your personal feelings are not a sustainable way for a people to govern themselves. Which is a roundabout way of saying “fuck your feelings snowflake … you don’t have the balls to make the bet because you know you’d lose.”

You are going on and on about the WHY: Well he’s only getting impeached because “radical marxists etc etc.”

I knew they’d do it because “radical marxists.”

I am looking to bet on the outcome — not the why.

The outcome of this ratfuckery was obvious since day one and I bet with as many delusional maniacs as possible. Even if your insane ravings ALL turned out to be true (there was a basement in that pizza place afterall) it doesn’t change the fact that he got impeached. Right? So I win the bet. The why isn’t the point.

Well sure I bet on Washington but they only lost because Brady is better at football. Right? There is always a WHY but the bet is the bet. Also stop texting people threats weirdo.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by njligernj.

• DCGoth

Participant

This started with a lot of people saying it would end like Nixon.

I had to deal with living through Nixon. I’m in agreement with all of the people on both sides of the aisle and in the media that state that this is much worse than Nixon.

I have no doubt that this makes Nixon look almost saintly.

On an unrelated question, who killed their account? All of sudden I’m seeing Anonymous and Inactive. What’s up with that?

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.