Viewing 128 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

is now Big Bens’ back up.  lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and why is that funny? or in any way related to Buccaneer football? I understand what he did was wrong but he did his time and has been a leader and mentor for young guys in the locker room ever since. It just bugs me how people refer to him as Dog Killer and love to keep bringing that up, when no one calls Big Ben "Big Rapist"...

Please wait…

• vlagatta

and why is that funny? It just bugs me how people refer to him as Dog Killer and love to keep bringing that up, when no one calls Big Ben "Big Rapist"...

that was kind of my point, jackwad. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My apologies then. I was literally just debating this with a friend because of national dog day or whatever and how he doesn’t think Vick should have been allowed back in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My apologies then. I was literally just debating this with a friend because of national dog day or whatever and how he doesn't think Vick should have been allowed back in the NFL.

The guy never did get charged for his canine atrocities, and that make him the poster child for"Sub Human" behavior. I think many feel the same way as your friend.Such behavior is a frequent characteristic of serial killers.    Definitely at a much lower level than Big Ben IMO while no prize.... no living thing was tortured or killed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My apologies then. I was literally just debating this with a friend because of national dog day or whatever and how he doesn't think Vick should have been allowed back in the NFL.

The guy never did get charged for his canine atrocities, and that make him the poster child for"Sub Human" behavior. I think many feel the same way as your friend.Such behavior is a frequent characteristic of serial killers.    Definitely at a much lower level than Big Ben IMO while no prize.... no living thing was tortured or killed.

You're telling me if a guy tortured and killed your dog, it would be worse than a guy sexually assaulting your mother, sister, or daughter? C'mon it's not even close to compare crimes against animals to humans. No doubt, what he did was wrong and evil. But he paid the consequences, served his time, and turned his life around. If you can't forgive him by now, then you'll have to fill out an application at PetCo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had a similar debate recently. The conversation got so stupid that i had to end it. The way some people obsess over animals yet lack compassion when it comes to human life is crazy to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had a similar debate recently. The conversation got so stupid that i had to end it. The way some people obsess over animals yet lack compassion when it comes to human life is crazy to me.

That is PETA.The same people who obtain agricultural jobs, with no actual intention other than to infiltrate and destroy them from within. Same people who think its a good idea to protest outside of dog shows, sneak in, and then let dogs free from their cages to run amok in the streets.The very same group who demands better living for animals, yet wants them jacked up with antibiotics, in which case, ...it isnt all that good for the consumer.Imvho, and from a perspective of a person who has witnessed this and taken care of a variety of animals in their time, these people are probably one of the worst terrorists this nation could possibly have.They care nothing for human life, and are most likely in the sad group that believes human life should be snuffed out because of our sins on the planet.They have attacked vets, kennels, basically anything that can make them feel like theyve accomplished something along the lines of their compatriots. These people barely make enough to be in the middle class, and are most likely doing it out of love. Yet, they should be attacked?I wish those looney toons would raise their own litter of puppies, or maybe help birth a calf, do SOMETHING, instead of dictating other people behavior from the other side of the looking glass.Vick gets his punishment, but fyi, they do that same thing with greyhounds every day. Legally, and as pop control. Being in the nfl just gets the fingers pointed at him much worse than those average joes. Its a platform for the nutjobs at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is PETA.The same people who obtain agricultural jobs, with no actual intention other than to infiltrate and destroy them from within. Same people who think its a good idea to protest outside of dog shows, sneak in, and then let dogs free from their cages to run amok in the streets.The very same group who demands better living for animals, yet wants them jacked up with antibiotics, in which case, ...it isnt all that good for the consumer.Imvho, and from a perspective of a person who has witnessed this and taken care of a variety of animals in their time, these people are probably one of the worst terrorists this nation could possibly have.They care nothing for human life, and are most likely in the sad group that believes human life should be snuffed out because of our sins on the planet.They have attacked vets, kennels, basically anything that can make them feel like theyve accomplished something along the lines of their compatriots. These people barely make enough to be in the middle class, and are most likely doing it out of love. Yet, they should be attacked?I wish those looney toons would raise their own litter of puppies, or maybe help birth a calf, do SOMETHING, instead of dictating other people behavior from the other side of the looking glass.Vick gets his punishment, but fyi, they do that same thing with greyhounds every day. Legally, and as pop control. Being in the nfl just gets the fingers pointed at him much worse than those average joes. Its a platform for the nutjobs at this point.

....it's the government!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

You're telling me if a guy tortured and killed your dog, it would be worse than a guy sexually assaulting your mother, sister, or daughter? C'mon it's not even close to compare crimes against animals to humans.

He's trolling you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not his biggest fan, but he paid a pretty high price. Didn’t he lose a couple years out of the prime of his career?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

It's a cultural thing.....something you wouldn't understand. I got the switch on more than one occasion and if those ladies were alive, i'd thank them every day for it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

It's a cultural thing.....something you wouldn't understand. I got the switch on more than one occasion and if those ladies were alive, i'd thank them every day for it.

I think its more generational than cultural, TBH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

I would hope there would be a better way. Hate, maybe you were going to turn out to be a good guy no matter what. Can you say that all kids who get whipped stay out of trouble?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

I would hope there would be a better way. Hate, maybe you were going to turn out to be a good guy no matter what. Can you say that all kids who get whipped stay out of trouble?

Me thinks it could make matters worse in some cases.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

Nope, i can only speak on myself. I can tell you I didn't grow up in the lily whitest of environments and when faced with decisions on whether to do right or wrong, it was the consequences i knew were coming that prompted me to make the right decisions. And time out wouldn't have done that.My great grandma lit my ass up once for saying dang and i never disrespected her again. Today, you have kids dropping f-bombs on their parents.....something I can't even fathom.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

BP1 what AP did wasn't wrong , what was wrong were the results. i used to get the broom sticks from time to time and till day i thank my parents for shaping me into the the human being that i am. now what bothers me is that you bring up AP and not the guy that Vick is backing up in Pit..this dude raped 2 girls i think and got away with it. so if you ask me which of these is a far worse human crime then id take APs cuz maybe that kid is going thank his dad for being hard on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Happy Belated Dog Day, Vick!  Hope you didn’t hang any pit bulls by their neck while you tased them to death!  That would be bad. We know Mike loves dogs DEEP down. DEEP down he is sorry he shot those mangled animals in the face for losing him a few thousand bones, which is akin to me shooting my dog for losing me twelve cents. I never gained respect for Mike Sick. He can make amends and play football all he wants. But deep down, I think he is a sick human being, and probably far beyond aloof.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're telling me if a guy tortured and killed your dog, it would be worse than a guy sexually assaulting your mother, sister, or daughter? C'mon it's not even close to compare crimes against animals to humans. No doubt, what he did was wrong and evil. But he paid the consequences, served his time, and turned his life around. If you can't forgive him by now, then you'll have to fill out an application at PetCo.

I know wrong from right and torturing or killing man's best friend is repugnant and wrong and he was never charged or punished for those crimes.  Bottom line Vicks behavior towards dogs was totally repugnant and disgusting and deserved all the criticism he has received.  His jail time was due to Rico laws and gambling I believe.In the bigger picture of over all society, Big Ben's situation is far less egregious than Vick's.  Deal with it.  No need to bring up your manufactured issue about mothers, sisters, and daughters.  Improper deflection not a part of the discussion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

now what bothers me is that you bring up AP and not the guy that Vick is backing up in Pit..this dude raped 2 girls i think and got away with it.

This is a little difficult to bring up since we drafted Winston. Just saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

now what bothers me is that you bring up AP and not the guy that Vick is backing up in Pit..this dude raped 2 girls i think and got away with it.

Uh oh...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only if Jameis settles........

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only if Jameis settles........

He may have settled if they weren't asking for crazy money. Right now we have a Mexican standoff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he is…and always will be Ron Mexico to me

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

is now Big Bens' back up.  lol

9089434.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[img width=304 height=200]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

BP1 what AP did wasn't wrong , what was wrong were the results. i used to get the broom sticks from time to time and till day i thank my parents for shaping me into the the human being that i am. now what bothers me is that you bring up AP and not the guy that Vick is backing up in Pit..this dude raped 2 girls i think and got away with it. so if you ask me which of these is a far worse human crime then id take APs cuz maybe that kid is going thank his dad for being hard on him.

I was responding to what Hate said. He was talking about people who have more compassion for animals over humans. I brought up AP because he is one of the ones on here who finds nothing wrong in what AP did to his son as do you. His statement was contrary. Have you even seen the pictures of what was done to this little boy? I can live to be 100 and never understand why it's okay to beat small children or anyone else with whips and broom sticks. If this is part of a culture, then I suggest that it not be passed on to the new generation. Spanking is one thing, child abuse is another.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

I was responding to what Hate said. He was talking about people who have more compassion for animals over humans. I brought up AP because he is one of the ones on here who finds nothing wrong in what AP did to his son as do you. His statement was contrary. Have you even seen the pictures of what was done to this little boy? I can live to be 100 and never understand why it's okay to beat small children or anyone else with whips and broom sticks. If this is part of a culture, then I suggest that it not be passed on to the new generation. Spanking is one thing, child abuse is another.

Agreed. Making a small child’s testicles bleed is just…not right. That’s not discipline. That’s gross negligence and abuse. Punishable by the law.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

I was responding to what Hate said. He was talking about people who have more compassion for animals over humans. I brought up AP because he is one of the ones on here who finds nothing wrong in what AP did to his son as do you. His statement was contrary. Have you even seen the pictures of what was done to this little boy? I can live to be 100 and never understand why it's okay to beat small children or anyone else with whips and broom sticks. If this is part of a culture, then I suggest that it not be passed on_______________________________________Just a thought but in some ways child abuse and animal abuse are of the same cloth. Both are innocent and undeserving such violent behavior.  By the same token sexual assault is not so easily defined. As we have seen with Winston, the Cook trial, and to some extent the DeAndre Johnson dismissal from FSU, in all cases these "innocent"? ::) lol women initiated and pursued their the complaints.  We are just at a time in this culture where women can assault men and get away with it, and if the man even lays a hand his life is up for ruination by a  most conflicted PC America.Vick will always be judged sub- human by many for his deplorable actions that defy all decency and morality. Even the most primitive cultures of the past didn't go to such depths of depravity.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Yeah.....people like AP.

Can you say that all kids who get whipped get in trouble? How absurd of stuff can you come up with? I need more salt on my popcorn! Carry on!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Making a small child's testicles bleed is just...not right. That's not discipline. That's gross negligence and abuse. Punishable by the law.

Clearly he crossed the line with with wacking the balls...but i remember one instance when i shop lifted some candy from the local Pick Kwik.....after my great-grandma addressed the situation, i had to wear jeans and long sleeve shirts for a few days. I thank her very much for that. No big deal then.....today, she'd be arrested.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

“from the local Pick Kwik”HA!  forgot about them..... as a 15 year old kid ...that was the only place that would continually sell me beer and cigs.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Making a small child's testicles bleed is just...not right. That's not discipline. That's gross negligence and abuse. Punishable by the law.

Clearly he crossed the line with with wacking the balls...but i remember one instance when i shop lifted some candy from the local Pick Kwik.....after my great-grandma addressed the situation, i had to wear jeans and long sleeve shirts for a few days. I thank her very much for that. No big deal then.....today, she'd be arrested.

Which is sad because it's been the parents/guardians right for centuries. Crazy times we live in now!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"from the local Pick Kwik"HA!  forgot about them..... as a 15 year old kid ...that was the only place that would continually sell me beer and cigs.

Haha....i may have dated myself a bit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clearly he crossed the line with with wacking the balls...

No buts...he did cross the line and you think that was the only time?  He's a child abuser.  A sick POS.  He'll be bankrupt in ten years and I'll read about in some ESPN byline.  Status quo

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

No buts...he did cross the line and you think that was the only time?  He's a child abuser.  A sick POS.  He'll be bankrupt in ten years and I'll read about in some ESPN byline.  Status quo

You remind me of the bellhop in the movie, Four Rooms. "I haven't got a problem. I've got fucking problems. Plural."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i'm fascinated at how people can view this topic so differently

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i'm fascinated at how people can view this topic so differently

Me too.Maybe people who just dont understand?Maybe people who were truthfully abused?Maybe someone just never had a parent?Maybe theyre bleeding hearts?It takes all kinds.Imvho, as long as its not whacking balls, or hurting other parts, spanking should be allowed solely by the parent.Also, a hand should be used, not an object. You can feel how hard you smack something with your hand, but you cannot with an object.Also, NO parenting should be done in anger. Its probably why ap f'ed up. It should always be done with the intention of getting attention. It needs to be calculating and decisive. You dont want to hurt the child, as spanking on the rear had been done of centuries, there is a reason for that. The butt is all fat/tissue, so it still stings, but isnt going to break bones. And if you spank that hard, you shouldnt anyway.People should try to understand other people though, not enforce their rules and beliefs on others. Just because i dont like them NOT spanking their kids and turning them into a generation of wimps/layabouts/thugs that will surely effect my childrens life in the future, doesnt mean i should question them because they arent being a real parent? Right?Folks can handle it however they want, thats their opinion. Thats their kid. However, as long has children are not being hurt, imvho, parents should be allowed to handle their children however they deem fit.Believe me, when i was spanked, i deserved it. My awesome father taught me to be a good man, an honest man. When i stole, i was punished. When i bs'ed, cursed, or disrespected someone, i was punished.Without those punishments to guide me at an early age, i would have very little moral compass to go by.Looking around in today's society is all i need to know. I find more often than not, that thugs, criminals, etc havent even been in a one on one fight, much less even be spanked for their bullsh1t. There has never been any accountability for them.Ap went too far, but not everyone does, or would. If anything, their should be classes to train parents to spank properly, not just lock them up. Some deserve it, no doubt, but the large part of parents in the world just want to instill guidance, or simply have no other recourse.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Yeah.....people like AP.

This. I thank my parents for whoopings I received, some with a switch and others with belts. I stayed out of a lot of trouble as a kid because I didn't want to get in trouble and disappoint my parents. My mom & dad showed us love got us anything advantage they could afford and even some they couldn't. In their estimation a whooping today was better than bars tomorrow. I believe this is cultural. I wonder if AJ is a little correct saying this is probably more generational than cultural though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a big difference between a spanking and a beating….Folks tend to get confused about the too...

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Folks tend to get confused about the too...

Folks tend to get confused about "too" and "two"....................too.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Don't forget two include "to"...........too.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

+1 - That was funny. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i lol'd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

This. I thank my parents for whoopings I received, some with a switch and others with belts. I stayed out of a lot of trouble as a kid because I didn't want to get in trouble and disappoint my parents. My mom & dad showed us love got us anything advantage they could afford and even some they couldn't. In their estimation a whooping today was better than bars tomorrow. I believe this is cultural. I wonder if AJ is a little correct saying this is probably more generational than cultural though.

I can agree that it's partially a generational thing as well. The discipline handed out when I was a kid would get you arrested today.....thanks in part to the pussification of our society.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

went to high school here in Pinellas County……and got the paddle 3 times in my high school tenure.  I had it coming too……and the Dean of Boys had his paddle hand crafted to exacting specifications via the shop class…….with pre-arranged patterned holes to make it hurt even more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

went to high school here in Pinellas County......and got the paddle 3 times in my high school tenure.  I had it coming too......and the Dean of Boys had his paddle hand crafted to exacting specifications via the shop class.......with pre-arranged patterned holes to make it hurt even more.

Parents would sue the county over a paddling today.A few years ago, i was at my 14 yr old son's football practice and the kids were doing drills. One of the kids was half assing it so the coach made him do the drill again, again and again. His mom happens to be watching and storms on to the field, cussing the coach and accusing him of picking on her son. My Coach Blain did everything but fight you when i was playing.....f-bombs dropped on the regular. I loved that guy. RIP, coach!!Amazing how soft we've become!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

…and lest we forget……. kids now get a trophy award……just for showing up and playing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a big difference between a spanking and a beating....Folks tend to get confused about the too...

Very true. There are some on here who feel the need to use an object on children to inflict great pain to get the point across. I think spanking with the hand is more than enough should a parent choose this form of correction. We are not in Colonial Times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[His mom happens to be watching and storms on to the field, cussing the coach and accusing him of picking on her son.

and theres the issue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a big difference between a spanking and a beating....Folks tend to get confused about the too...

Very true. There are some on here who feel the need to use an object on children to inflict great pain to get the point across. I think spanking with the hand is more than enough should a parent choose this form of correction. We are not in Colonial Times.

i think you are too big of a jump, switches and belts dont necessarily equate to beatings.  and its been accepted much more recently than the colonial times!the issue comes more with folks who are not mentally strong enough to raise children properly. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i think you are too big of a jump, switches and belts dont necessarily equate to beatings.  and its been accepted much more recently than the colonial times!the issue comes more with folks who are not mentally strong enough to raise children properly.

GT, One poster said the beatings he got with a "broom stick" helped in his upbringing. Really? I do think you are correct regarding some parents not being mentally strong. There would be less need for these beatings if they were. Try to be proactive rather than reactive. Be involved in what your children are doing. Don't ignore them until something goes horribly wrong, then start beating them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you have five kids by three women…the problem starts with Dad….AP.  The guy has no moral compass.  He’s a child abusing sperm donor who is basically an absentee dad.  The guy is a first class POS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say the difference is teaching a lesson vs taking out anger and frustration.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

taking away their country club privileges for the weekend should do just fine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As compared to knocking the "swag, bling, and YOLO" out of them?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that works too  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that works too  8)

Well, to each his own...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He looked pretty good tonight as a Steeler. A couple of those lefty bombs on target.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

I can agree that it's partially a generational thing as well. The discipline handed out when I was a kid would get you arrested today.....thanks in part to the pussification of our society.

And despite this pussification we have the lowest serious crime rates in over 50 years. Seems like our parents ideas weren't working for society as well as it did for you specifically. The fact is, things are far safer now than when we were kids. I don't blame parents from that generation doing what they felt they needed to for the times that they lived in but the fact is, whatever the pussified parents of today are doing is  more effective and I'd rather live in the safer world today no matter how many times each crime gets echoed through the media echo chambers ( less crimes reported on but reported on hundreds of times a day ). Things are better now. Damnedest thing how that's working.Do we really want to go back to the old system again?http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2011/12/16/how-safe-are-we-crime-in-the-u-s-then-and-now/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.....people like AP.

And despite this pussification we have the lowest serious crime rates in over 50 years. Seems like our parents ideas weren't working for society as well as it did for you specifically. The fact is, things are far safer now than when we were kids. I don't blame parents from that generation doing what they felt they needed to for the times that they lived in but the fact is, whatever the pussified parents of today are doing is  more effective and I'd rather live in the safer world today no matter how many times each crime gets echoed through the media echo chambers ( less crimes reported on but reported on hundreds of times a day ). Things are better now. Damnedest thing how that's working.Do we really want to go back to the old system again?http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2011/12/16/how-safe-are-we-crime-in-the-u-s-then-and-now/

Is that nationwide though?  In places like Chicago, black on black murders are happening every day.  I think I read somewhere, its over 500 so far this year.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

That's about the dumbest statement I've ever read on this board--because the man beat his child he's going to be bankrupt in ten years. You have no clue or know anything about how that man handles his money. You are one sick, judgmental and miserable human being.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's about the dumbest statement I've ever read on this board--because the man beat his child he's going to be bankrupt in ten years. You have no clue or know anything about how that man handles his money. You are one sick, judgmental and miserable human being.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/adrian-peterson-rode-into-his-birthday-party-on-a-camelFive children by three different women.  He's a POS sperm donor absentee dad that abuses his kids.  Total loser and he'll be bankrupt in ten years.  Count on it. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/adrian-peterson-rode-into-his-birthday-party-on-a-camelFive children by three different women.  He's a POS sperm donor absentee dad that abuses his kids.  Total loser and he'll be bankrupt in ten years.  Count on it.

He does have the "crazy eye"

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

That's the same thing I think you are--a total loser. The child he spanked didn't live with him but he's involved in his life. And what in the world does his relationship with his children have to do with how he handles his money. Are you really that dumb.  Sorry I asked that question because the answer is obvious-- it's already been proven---yes you are

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the same thing I think you are--a total loser. The child he spanked didn't live with him but he's involved in his life. And what in the world does his relationship with his children have to do with how he handles his money. Are you really that dumb.  Sorry I asked that question because the answer is obvious-- it's already been proven---yes you are

Anomaly does have that effect on most that attempt discussions on this board. I would predict him playing the pretend "Moderator" card and ask that you be banned next.  That is his M.O.. ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't insult you at all.  You can't handle the truth apparently.  If you don't think how he handles his money and his kids and his babies mommas...if you don't think they are all interrelated...well.  I got nothing for ya.  It starts at home.  Who the hell has five kids by three women?  Do you really want to go here?  It starts at home and let's leave it at that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anomaly does have that effect on most that attempt discussions on this board. I would predict him playing the pretend "Moderator" card and ask that you be banned next.  That is his M.O.. ::)

Well, well, well...lookie whatthe cat dragged in.  You are noticeably absent from all the threads.  Why is that?

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

I didn't insult you at all.  You can't handle the truth apparently.  If you don't think how he handles his money and his kids and his babies mommas...if you don't think they are all interrelated...well.  I got nothing for ya.  It starts at home.  Who the hell has five kids by three women?  Do you really want to go here?  It starts at home and let's leave it at that.

"Who the hell has 5 kids by three women". A good portion of the men in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, particularly the musicians. There were several articles about it on MSN about a month ago. Some of it even shocked me. Go educate yourself "O judgmental one" and then come back and teach us on how that leads them to bankruptcy. If you didn't post so much ignorant stuff--nobody would know you are so ignorant. Not trying to insult you--but think before you post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Who the hell has 5 kids by three women". A good portion of the men in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, particularly the musicians. There were several articles about it on MSN about a month ago. Some of it even shocked me. Go educate yourself "O judgmental one" and then come back and teach us on how that leads them to bankruptcy. If you didn't post so much ignorant stuff--nobody would know you are so ignorant. Not trying to insult you--but think before you post.

Poor deflection.  We're talking about the NFL and the high rate of illegitimate children and the high rate of bankruptcy.  Keep digging.  It starts at home.  Do you want to see hard numbers...it's ugly.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Poor deflection.  We're talking about the NFL and the high rate of illegitimate children and the high rate of bankruptcy.  Keep digging.  It starts at home.  Do you want to see hard numbers...it's ugly.

So you're saying segregate the NFL players from the rest of the general population and apply a different standard to them. You judge people as individuals. Just because players a and b went bankrupt doesn't mean player c has to do the same. For every player that ends up bankrupt there is another like Shep whose story was revealed this week. He took his undrafted free agent money and started Shep boys trucking business. Another athlete who I recently read a story about. He and his lady chose to live on only $60, 000 and saved everything else. You have no clue which ones are going to be wise and which ones won't. To judge one individual on the actions of a few others is called prejudice. You have no clue what those young men have to deal with. On the road--when they get back to their hotel rooms the groupies are hanging around like vultures. I'm talking about hot, fine, good looking women of all shapes and colors just begging to follow you up stairs and do anything you want.  That's tempting and dangerous for a young man with big money in the bank and time on his hands. Us ham and eggers don't know how we would handle that kind of situation. Until you walk a couple of mile in their shoes--don't be so judgmental. It makes you look ignorant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.forbes.com/sites/leighsteinberg/2015/02/09/5-reasons-why-80-of-retired-nfl-players-go-broke/Read it and get back to me.  It all starts at home.  You make a lot of excuses for these kids...most from broken homes.  Stop making excuses and start holding people accountable.PS I was RAISED not to have five kids by three different women. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

P Diddy has 6 kids with 3 baby mommas and i don't see him going broke any time soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

P Diddy has 6 kids with 3 baby mommas and i don't see him going broke any time soon.

Yeah, what a fine example for all kids growing up!  Maybe he can rap about it!http://www.spike.com/articles/q1nho0/the-top-10-athletes-with-the-most-illegitimate-childrenYou'll probably call that article racist.  Weird.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Same for Floyd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So let me ask an honest question…putting money aside…do any of you think it is good for the children to grow up like that?  Six kids, 3 mom, 1 dad?  Any of you think that’s a good thing?

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

http://www.forbes.com/sites/leighsteinberg/2015/02/09/5-reasons-why-80-of-retired-nfl-players-go-broke/Read it and get back to me.  It all starts at home.  You make a lot of excuses for these kids...most from broken homes.  Stop making excuses and start holding people accountable.PS I was RAISED not to have five kids by three different women.

Well good for that you were raised with such righteous morals. But with all the negativity that flows from your persona-- I'd bet you couldn't get 3 women to enter your presence. You should be neutered so there are no more people like you on the face of the earth. I can only hold myself accountable--what those grown men do with their lives is their business. I should know better than to expect unreasonable people to think reasonably or even discuss anything with your type. 10-4-over and out.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

So let me ask an honest question...putting money aside...do any of you think it is good for the children to grow up like that?  Six kids, 3 mom, 1 dad?  Any of you think that's a good thing?

I don't want those players babysitting my grandbabys but I can root for them on Sunday. You need to separate the two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well good for that you were raised with such righteous morals. But with all the negativity that flows from your persona-- I'd bet you couldn't get 3 women to enter your presence. You should be neutered so there are no more people like you on the face of the earth. I can only hold myself accountable--what those grown men do with their lives is their business. I should know better than to expect unreasonable people to think reasonably or even discuss anything with your type. 10-4-over and out.

You don't know jack about me.  I think the Bucs suck so I hate everything?  God, you are one stupid person.  You are dodging the elephant in the room but that's fine.  I don't expect much from you anyhow.  Maybe if started caring about what those grown men do with their lives and how it filters down...maybe you could make a difference instead of making excuses for them.  Why should I care more than you?  Weird stuff man...weird.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So let me ask an honest question...putting money aside...do any of you think it is good for the children to grow up like that?  Six kids, 3 mom, 1 dad?  Any of you think that's a good thing?

I don't want those players babysitting my grandbabys but I can root for them on Sunday. You need to separate the two.

That's not what the discussion is about.  Sorry.  And nice answer to the question by the way...you want to try again?  do any of you think it is good for the children to grow up like that?  Six kids, 3 mom, 1 dad?  Any of you think that's a good thing?Give me a real answer...

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

That's not what the discussion is about.  Sorry.  And nice answer to the question by the way...you want to try again?  do any of you think it is good for the children to grow up like that?  Six kids, 3 mom, 1 dad?  Any of you think that's a good thing?Give me a real answer...

Sorry is right. Sorry you missed the point. And you accuse people of deflecting?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry is right. Sorry you missed the point. And you accuse people of deflecting?

You still haven't answered.  I'm not deflecting a thing.  I'm calling it a problem.  I;m rooting for AP to disappear.  Someone that beats his children shouldn't have any. 

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

You still haven't answered.  I'm not deflecting a thing.  I'm calling it a problem.  I;m rooting for AP to disappear.  Someone that beats his children shouldn't have any.

That is fine you hate the guy. Great. What I am sayin is a lot of fans don't care how many kids there fav player has.  Whats that old sayin, a team full of choir boys never won anything?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess that’s on me then.  I have a hard time cheering for the Ray Rice’s, the AP’s, the Ray Mcdonalds, the Aldon Smiths, etc etc.  The NFL is a privilege not a right.  Same with college sports.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, what a fine example for all kids growing up!  Maybe he can rap about it!http://www.spike.com/articles/q1nho0/the-top-10-athletes-with-the-most-illegitimate-childrenYou'll probably call that article racist.  Weird.

Poor example to be sure....but i fail to see the correlation between multiple baby mommas and going broke. As for your article, Faulk and Ray Ray surely aren't broke. I can't speak on the rest of them.And to address your last comment, poor decision making knows no color. I'll cite the following examples for your enlightenment:Jack Nicholson: 4 kids, 3 baby mommasKevin Federline: 5 kids, 3 baby mommasCharlie Sheen: 5 kids, 3 baby mommasKevin Costner: 7 kids, 3 baby mommasClint Eastwood: 7 kids, 5 baby mommasRod Stewart: 8 kids, 5 baby mommasBoris Becker: 3 kids, 3 baby mommasMarlon Brando: 11 kids, 4 baby mommasMick Jagger: 7 kids, 4 baby mommasAnything jump out at you from that list??

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

You don't know jack about me.  I think the Bucs suck so I hate everything?  God, you are one stupid person.  You are dodging the elephant in the room but that's fine.  I don't expect much from you anyhow.  Maybe if started caring about what those grown men do with their lives and how it filters down...maybe you could make a difference instead of making excuses for them.  Why should I care more than you?  Weird stuff man...weird.

What you fail to see is--- what does what I or you think or feel have to do with what those grown men do with their lives. I've raised my 5 kids and they are all educated professionals. I'm now working hard to make a difference in the lives of my 10 grands, 1 great grand and the 50 young children in my church. I've never have and never will meet AP so why should I worry about him. My concern is over the things I have some control or influence over. I can't fix this evil world we live in and you can't either, What you should be concerned about is fixing your raggedy attitude.Never said you hate everything--just said you are an eternal pessimist who thrives on negativity. And it's sickening. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well Harry…that’s freaking awesome to hear.  Everyone should try to make a difference and you may dislike me but I love hearing that.  It truly starts at home with your kids and raising them to make good decisions.  Good for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor example to be sure....but i fail to see the correlation between multiple baby mommas and going broke. As for your article, Faulk and Ray Ray surely aren't broke. I can't speak on the rest of them.And to address your last comment, poor decision making knows no color. I'll cite the following examples for your enlightenment:Jack Nicholson: 4 kids, 3 baby mommasKevin Federline: 5 kids, 3 baby mommasCharlie Sheen: 5 kids, 3 baby mommasKevin Costner: 7 kids, 3 baby mommasClint Eastwood: 7 kids, 5 baby mommasRod Stewart: 8 kids, 5 baby mommasBoris Becker: 3 kids, 3 baby mommasMarlon Brando: 11 kids, 4 baby mommasMick Jagger: 7 kids, 4 baby mommasAnything jump out at you from that list??

You really want to bounce the ball back to me?http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/72% are born out of wedlock.  The numbers are staggering.  Again, it starts at home.  That's all I'm trying to say.  And these athletes do have influence and should be trying harder to make a difference.  That's all I am saying.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

You really want to bounce the ball back to me?http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/72% are born out of wedlock.  The numbers are staggering.  Again, it starts at home.  That's all I'm trying to say.  And these athletes do have influence and should be trying harder to make a difference.  That's all I am saying.

You answered your own question, you want players to be role models. Not all fans require that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did you notice your list spans 50-60 years while the one I posted is what 10-15 year window and there’s a bunch more.  And I wasn’t trying to start a pissing contest about which race has more illegitimate babies.  We all know the real answer.  I was saying that we don’t glorify those actions.  We condemn them.  Those kids deserve better.  Read that last link and give me your opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You answered your own question, you want players to be role models. Not all fans require that.

I'm not cheering for scumbags.  Sorry.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I'm not cheering for scumbags.  Sorry.

Then you should go root for the Vienna Boys Choir. NFL players are human, with many flaws.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

For some reason--he only wants to discuss NFL players---those others don't count. But according to his faulty reasoning every one on that list is going to be bankrupt in 10 years because they have multiple baby mamas. That's just insane there is no other way to look at it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn. Brando was a busy man.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

And being that busy is going to guarantee that he's going to be bankrupt in 10 years according to the board's economic psychic

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was a Godfather too. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow…did you read the article I posted about the NFL players?  One of the main reason they go broke is alimony and child support payments.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Wow...did you read the article I posted about the NFL players?  One of the main reason they go broke is alimony and child support payments.

Would you consider everyone on that list a worthless POS or is that term reserved for the NFL'ers who exhibit that behavior? Just asking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For some reason--he only wants to discuss NFL players---those others don't count. But according to his faulty reasoning every one on that list is going to be bankrupt in 10 years because they have multiple baby mamas. That's just insane there is no other way to look at it.

lol...this is good stuff

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And being that busy is going to guarantee that he's going to be bankrupt in 10 years according to the board's economic psychic

actually that logic is exclusive to black NFL players

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

dudes been dead for a long time just sayin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what do you think the % is of the kids being born out of wedlock on each list?Meaning...Eastwood was married 5 times I think...meaning he probably wasn't having bastard children from one night stands from the clubs.Wanna bet?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you think this is a real problem in the white community or the black community?http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol...this is good stuff

It's all Vicks fault for signing to play again. This thread won't die. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dudes been dead for a long time just sayin

For real. He was old in the Godfather and that film was from back in the early 70s. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll let it die.  Some people want to ignore the fact that the lack of two parent homes is the root of a lot of problems for everyone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol...this is good stuff

True story.SteelerNation was booing him until he came out slinging the rock. 1st pass was a 62 yd bomb.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

lol...this is good stuff

True story.SteelerNation was booing him until he came out slinging the rock. 1st pass was a 62 yd bomb.

He looked good he had a few nice balls. But I don't think I will ever get used to seeing those lefty throws.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol...this is good stuff

Just like the Yankees fans booing A-Roid when he came back, then hit some HRs and all was forgiven. Must be a Northern thing. I can tell you anything goes in Cali.  ;D

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Hate you know you can't say that or you'll be labeled a race-baiter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol...this is good stuff

He looked good he had a few nice balls. But I don't think I will ever get used to seeing those lefty throws.

Whatever happened with Leftwich being the backup?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

perhaps....but i wasn't the one that brought race into this discussion. I'm very much aware that stupid comes in all colors and live my life accordingly. Unfortunately, some live a very sheltered existence and miss out on a lot.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

perhaps....but i wasn't the one that brought race into this discussion. I'm very much aware that stupid comes in all colors and live my life accordingly. Unfortunately, some live a very sheltered existence and miss out on a lot.

I feel you!!!

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

lol...this is good stuff

Whatever happened with Leftwich being the backup?

Are there any lefties left in the league? I am drawing a blank.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is quite the thread.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I guess that's on me then.  I have a hard time cheering for the Ray Rice's, the AP's, the Ray Mcdonalds, the Aldon Smiths, etc etc.  The NFL is a privilege not a right.  Same with college sports.

The NFL isn't a privilege. It's a job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we can all agree that you shouldn’t muder (cute) animals, rape women (unless there’s a settlement) or beat children “too” hard.However, the jury is out on having multiple children by multiple women. You guys make the NFL great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we can all agree that you shouldn't muder (cute) animals, rape women (unless there's a settlement) or beat children "too" hard.However, the jury is out on having multiple children by multiple women.

only if you're in the NFL  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I read the OP a few days ago and I just came to see how on earth is this thread 4 pages long… and wow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Obviously not judging from his reply. lol  Generally, my common sense rule is don't breed them if you can't feed them.  Obviously entertainers, football players etc have the financial means to take on such a financial responsibility. That being said I don't believe it is a good model for child rearing. I believe the problem is Anomaly has never faced is the type of women that had those children and "their choice" on becoming incubators.  Most of the blame falls on them IMHO. I am fairly certain they pursued that "trouser worm" for expressly that purpose!Obviously, "birth control" by those woman was not a high priority!  :-[

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

man, this thread got out of control.  simplified, rich people on the road have unprotectected sex.  it aint right, im suprised someone as religous as harrybucman is doesnt see an issue with this.  i do agree with him though that one shouldnt worry about things out of their control, nor should we deliver ‘judgement’ on others.at the end of the day, these guys aint our friends, nor should they be our heroes.  if you have a moral stance, great.  but dont bitch about it.  just go find another team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

man, this thread got out of control.  simplified, rich people on the road have unprotectected sex.  it aint right, im suprised someone as religous as harrybucman is doesnt see an issue with this.  i do agree with him though that one shouldnt worry about things out of their control, nor should we deliver 'judgement' on others.at the end of the day, these guys aint our friends, nor should they be our heroes.  if you have a moral stance, great.  but dont (censored) about it.  just go find another team.

agree and they live a life style of being pursued rather than pursuing.  That is a huge difference.Birth Control has been around for how many years?  Why wouldn't any woman be prepared for what her desires are?  JMO but those desires are more attached to getting a piece of that wealth than birth control. But NO it is all the celebrities fault for succumbing to their seduction?For every Cosby, there are +1000 women( probably more) that know exactly what they want! JMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we can all agree that you shouldn't muder (cute) animals, rape women (unless there's a settlement) or beat children "too" hard.However, the jury is out on having multiple children by multiple women.

Well, in the white list you decided to bring up...many of those kids were actually BORN into a marriage not out of wedlock.  Meaning they weren't illlegitimate kids.  Also, like Brando the first children he had were long grown up by the next set.  I still do not agree with 6 kids, 3 moms, 1 dad under any circumstances but your list doesn't compare with the one I posted and you know it.As I said before, I have a hard time cheering for scumbags.PS  And weird...if simpletons on this site know that those woman are just trying to get knocked up for a free ride...how the hell can anyone be stupid enough to fall for it multiple times by multiple women?  Weird.  Maybe they are too stupid?  Or maybe they can't control themselves and are irresponsible.  Boo-ya!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, in the white list you decided to bring up...many of those kids were actually BORN into a marriage not out of wedlock.  Meaning they weren't illlegitimate kids.  Also, like Brando the first children he had were long grown up by the next set.  I still do not agree with 6 kids, 3 moms, 1 dad under any circumstances but your list doesn't compare with the one I posted and you know it.As I said before, I have a hard time cheering for scumbags.PS  And weird...if simpletons on this site know that those woman are just trying to get knocked up for a free ride...how the hell can anyone be stupid enough to fall for it multiple times by multiple women?  Weird.  Maybe they are too stupid?  Or maybe they can't control themselves and are irresponsible.  Boo-ya!

I can tell you haven't been seduced by many women and really don't understand the issue.  You naively believe that these women are as pure as driven snow taken advantage by these "scumbag" celebrities/athletes.Charlie Sheen said it best when asked by a reporter: Why do you go out with prostitutes for sex?  to which Sheen replied(paraphrased) " I don't pay them for SEX I pay for them to leave!" Oh and you are correct the little head often shows the big head how dumb it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have six kids by three moms and it is the women’s fault?You didn't understand the first time you were played?  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Three times?  I'm just a f ing retard.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

man, this thread got out of control.  simplified, rich people on the road have unprotectected sex.  it aint right, im suprised someone as religous as harrybucman is doesnt see an issue with this.  i do agree with him though that one shouldnt worry about things out of their control, nor should we deliver 'judgement' on others.at the end of the day, these guys aint our friends, nor should they be our heroes.  if you have a moral stance, great.  but dont (censored) about it.  just go find another team.

Oh I have a serious problem with it--but I also realize nothing any of us on this board can say or do is going to affect the declining morals of our society. I come here to discuss football not to discuss these athletes personal life. I'm not looking for husbands for my daughters--I'm looking for some winning football on Sunday's and realize drafting players from the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir can't give me that.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

well said pal.

Please wait…

Viewing 128 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.