Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

NOV 11 8:40PMEST  DOLPHINSNOV 17 1:00PMEST  FALCONSNOV 24 1:00PMEST  AT  LIONSDEC 1 1:00PMEST    AT  PANTHERSDEC 8 1:00PMEST    BILLSDEC 15 1:00PMEST  49ERSDEC 22 1:00PMEST  AT  RAMSDEC 29 1:00PMEST  AT  SAINTSI see two possible wins, the Bills at home and the final game at the Saints.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bills or rams i see possibly a win

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

falcons home gameperhaps at rams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Schiano, No wins. With a new head coach. We have enough talent to beat the Bills, Rams, Falcons, Panthers.  Also Saints..See last years 16th game.  Saints may have nothing to play for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still don’t think they win a game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t win one iotaSo you can get Mariota

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t Clemmons beat us when he was with the Jets? He’ll do it again. Best bet for a win is at Saints since they’ll rest EVERYBODY.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

8-8 most definitely .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NOV 11 8:40PMEST  DOLPHINSNOV 17 1:00PMEST  FALCONSNOV 24 1:00PMEST  AT  LIONSDEC 1 1:00PMEST    AT  PANTHERSDEC 8 1:00PMEST    BILLSDEC 15 1:00PMEST  49ERSDEC 22 1:00PMEST  AT  RAMSDEC 29 1:00PMEST  AT  SAINTSI see two possible wins, the Bills at home and the final game at the Saints.

I think we have turned the corner....L                                            W  L                                      W    L                              W      L                        W        L                  W          L            W            L      W                OT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we have turned the corner....L                                            W  L                                      W    L                              W      L                        W        L                  W          L            W            L      W                OT

LOL , nice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Falcons/Saints (sitting starters).The rest are probably losses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully we continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It appears the staff is up to the task chace

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#0-16

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see us more likely to beat the Dolphins than the Bills. And I think the Rams are a win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m surprised more people don’t see us beating the dolphins with what’s going in down in Miami

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I definitely think they can almost beat the Dolphins, I think they can almost win a few other games too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ryan Tannehill > Mike Glennon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Were winning the next 8! Why? Cuz f*%k the haters, thats why!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Were winning the next 8! Why? Cuz f*%k the haters, thats why!

Lol it's the way I go in to every game day.  Don't care if it's blind faith and breaks my heart after we lose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Were ALMOST winning the next 8! Why? Cuz f*%k the haters, thats why!

Whoops. Fixed it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Schiano still the head coach?If Yes: I see 0 wins.If No: I see 4 possible wins (vs Atlanta, at Detroit, vs Buffalo, at St. Louis) - the Saints would be a wild card, pending on their playoff status.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am sure that Rutgers will screw up the draft position before he is finished.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ll go 0-16 and then it will come out that Rutgers really was the one to leak Freeman’s info and the league will penalize us by forfeiting our first round pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we actually beat the dolphins this week Idk I have this feeling we will. On MNF in sight of the boos, empty seats and hazmat suits. I think well win. Probably the Rams possibly and the falcons, maybe the saints if they rest their starters. Before sunday I was expecting us to lay an egg and get destroyed. But we didn’t our guys played tough their not going to go 0-16. They’re not going to give up no matter how crappy the coach is or the scheme. That was a different team I saw out their sunday. I believe we still win 3 maybe 4 games this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we are going to win a game this year, it damn sure needs to be the MNF game.  Between the national press, homefield, and Sapp, and Miami’s own issues, if we can’t win that one we shouldn’t win another all year.  The SEA game was demoralizing but it should also provide some confidence, for a big chunk of that game our O hung tough against a great D. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In seriousness the MNF should be a closer game than the Thursday night one against the kittens. The defense should be able to hold its own in this one. I expect another close one next week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah i see 3 or 4 wins in that lineup.  Just enough to put all the blue chip prospects out of reach.

Please wait…

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.