Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 289 reply threads

• Author

• Ernest Lane

Participant

When he was a Buc, did Jameis Winston have _any_ games with 5 TD passes and no interceptions?

• theknees

Participant

He has a coach now. One who knows how to coach something more than post routes and 20 yard dig routes. Easy win for the Saints.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao he was a gimmick qb the whole game…

He had a pick wiped away by a bullshit roughing call…

And he had like 93 yards until that last td in the 4th.

But as I’ve said… go root for the Saints! Please

• notabucsfan

Participant

Jameis always had the tools to be one of the best quarterbacks in the league and closely matched Peyton Mannings first 5 years in the league statistically. Everyone knew he was going to throw a lot of interceptions under his first year playing for Arians. At the end of the day though the Bucs made the right decision and won a superbowl. Jameis will probably play his career out in New Orleans and be successful.

• Mic

Participant

Philly when Koetter was our Coach Jameis had 5 tds 0int i believe, but I totally believe that lasik helped him hit his deep ball and lets him lead his receivers better, when you have glasses you are gonna have trouble with depth perception and player positioning because of the “blur”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Mic.

• seekpar

Participant

It’s one game. Let’s see all 17 before you start going all apeshit and googoo eyed over a Bucs cast off.

• Schwifty9

Participant

His rookie year against Philly he had 5 TDs no INTs

• RudeGuy

Participant

This was an illusion game for Winston. The Saints defense was lock down and the running game working well. The Saints didn’t need Winston to throw the ball around to win the game. When this time comes he will need to show us his colors have changed. Payton did a great job hiding Winston in today’s game plan. You know you have a really good QB when all else fails and the QB takes the game over to lead you to a win. This will never happen with Winston.

• seekpar

Participant

I was way more impressed with the Saints defense. Reminds me of a game last year, care to guess which game?

• Schwifty9

Participant

Also Jameis Winston should be a total non issue, we literally won a Super Bowl last year without him, whatever may or may not happen in the future, the decision has already been justified.

• Schwifty9

Participant

That being said, people need to give credit where it’s due, yes the Saints completely shut down Green Bay, and Kamara played well as usual. But Jameis absolutely played a great game, he made smart decisions and several huge plays for Touchdowns, a few nice scrambles for positive yards and throwaways when nothing was there. If Jameis could’ve played smart clean football like that for us consistently he would still be here.

But whether or not he can play like he did today consistently throughout the year still remains to be seen.

• seekpar

Participant

theknees needs to turn in his Bucs fan card and move on over to the Saints board. Talk about the Gator honks here, there are Nole honks as well.

• RudeGuy

Participant

theknees needs to turn in his Bucs fan card and move on over to the Saints board. Talk about the Gator honks here, there are Nole honks as well.

I think he’s just here to be a dick most of the time. He has a good take now and then.

• RW

Participant

He has a coach now. One who knows how to coach something more than post routes and 20 yard dig routes. Easy win for the Saints.

Yup Sean Payton had Winston firing only 5 yard passes until they were up by 28. Oh the one he did throw more than 15 yards was picked off but a questionable call got him off the hook.

• sounds7

Participant

Every game will be played differently according to Sean Payton. Today the plan was ball control with the running game and keeping the Packers defense on the field in that heat as long as possible thus two 15 play drives in the first half. The game plan was take what was there for Winston and not to be put in a position where he had to go out and win the game single handedly.It is a balanced team although not hitting on all cylinders because of being without Michael Thomas and Tre’Quan Smith the #1 and #2 Wr’s.I know its just one game and there are plenty more to be played. See you soon enough Buc fans.

• Mic

Participant

Jameis has a top oline and run game

• FireLicht2020

Participant

If you watched the game, Winston was playing an actual gadget, run heavy offense.

93 yards passing going into thr 4th until the meaningless deep td to pad the score.

If you’re going crazy about this game, I doubt you watched this.

But again…

Go root for the Saints. Bye 👋

• BadabingBucs

Participant

It’s abundantly clear that we made a mistake by signing Tom Brady

• RW

Participant

Every game will be played differently according to Sean Payton. Today the plan was ball control with the running game and keeping the Packers defense on the field in that heat as long as possible thus two 15 play drives in the first half. The game plan was take what was there for Winston and not to be put in a position where he had to go out and win the game single handedly.It is a balanced team although not hitting on all cylinders because of being without Michael Thomas and Tre’Quan Smith the #1 and #2 Wr’s.I know its just one game and there are plenty more to be played. See you soon enough Buc fans.

Wow you mean a coach will actually coach and change things based on the opponent? I can’t wait for more incredible insight from you!

• Vance

Participant

Green Bay can’t cover just like us. Plus GB will have chemistry issues on offense all year long because Rogers was in his feelings. Just like someone mentioned Winston had low passing yards because a pass n the 4th , but he had a high completion ratio. With 2TDs. He looked good throwing the football. We need more energy playing teams like the Saints.

• theknees

Participant

theknees wrote:

Yup Sean Payton had Winston firing only 5 yard passes until they were up by 28. Oh the one he did throw more than 15 yards was picked off but a questionable call got him off the hook.

You must have missed his bomb to Harris. Dime, in stride…..6.

• BucsSavant

Participant

He had under 150 passing yards, and the saints completely dominated both ends in the trenches. Could’ve literally won with anyone behind center today. We’ll see

• theknees

Participant

You have an interesting interpretation of the word literally…

• BucsSavant

Participant

Literally. Jamarcus Russell would’ve won that game, probably with more passing yards.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Meh.

Let the Doak Dorks have something to celebrate. Life’s been rough for them for years.

Brady comes in and wins a SB year one, after booting Jaboo. The ‘Noles football program would probably lose to Bishop Sycamore.

They needed something positive in their lives. Been a looooooong time.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That plus Vita Vea being the right pick over Derwim James…

Been rough lately.

It’s funny that they don’t even try to hide it anymore; in that they are Winston fans, not Bucs fans…

It was always obvious, but now it’s proven.

• theknees

Participant

Translated, you ladies are on empty.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

i dont think anyone is being serious about Jameis

it was good to see him do well but let’s not even pretend that Brady isn’t the messiah. I was being sarcastic.

I will say that if not Brady, i wanted Jameis over Rivers or Bridewater but obviously getting the Goat has already been worth it with a Superbowl win.

As many have said, the Saints defense and run game won that game yesterday. And it’s not like Jameis hasn’t balled out with us…it was that he folds in critical close games

PS – he did have a pick yesterday but was called back for a poor roughing the passer call.

• Charles

Participant

Winston is trash on the field and off.

Good riddance.

• Runole

Participant

If you watched the game, Winston was playing an actual gadget, run heavy offense.

93 yards passing going into thr 4th until the meaningless deep td to pad the score.

But again…

To all the Jameis haters! Get over it! One turnover plagued season does not make a career.
      Like the change in scenery changed to the better for Tannenhill it seems to have worked for Winston based on yesterdays dominating victory over the packers. no mistakes! Didn’t try to do it all by himself. Looks like the Saints got a steal. UGH! Love Brady! Should N.E. fans hate Brady?
      The irrational hatred for Winston is in very poor taste. How many still want to see him fail?
      Losers! I will continue to cheer for him except against the Bucs.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

To all the Jameis lovers…

Go root for the Saints

• garfield

Participant

When he had to actually throw the ball down the field, he was predictably picked off. Of course he got bailed out by a horrible call to let him off the hook. Nobody is impressed that he can throw 5 yard outs, lulz.

• theknees

Participant

Jameis haters have been the worst since day one in Tampa. He was never going to last here.
      Way too many self-righteous gator honks for him to survive.

He’ll do just fine in New Orleans and will have a fanbase who truly appreciates him.

• theknees

Participant

When he had to actually throw the ball down the field, he was predictably picked off. Of course he got bailed out by a horrible call to let him off the hook. Nobody is impressed that he can throw 5 yard outs, lulz.

Not true. Sorry your eyes are so filled with hatred.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Translated, @theknees insecure clam needs some ointment.

• Runole

Participant

Jameis haters have been the worst since day one in Tampa. He was never going to last here.
      Way too many self-righteous gator honks for him to survive.

He’ll do just fine in New Orleans and will have a fanbase who truly appreciates him.

Lots of truth to this statement. The racists still think the “lying gold digging cleat chaser” was telling the truth as they (gator honks) defend Hernandez.

• Biggs3535

Participant

QFT

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Jameis hit the jackpot, learned under Brees and now inherits a top 3 oline and Kamara. But the key is Sean Payton, his coaching and play calling really showed yesterday, dude is phenomenal in the reg season.

• Runole

Participant

QFT

Sarcasm is not truth. Brady was the right move!

• creamsicles

Participant

As a FSU alum, I’ve been watching Jameis for several years. I’ve always thought that he was talented, smart, hard-working, and kind-natured, but could have benefitted from increased accountability.

You can’t judge a season by one game, but I think he greatly benefitted from the transition experience. It’s easy to self-justify the signing of Tom Brady, but it must have been extremely eye opening to be passed over by the rest of the league for a starter position. I don’t think his career trajectory would have changed dramatically without this transition.

The Bucs benefitted from the change and early results suggest that Jameis benefitted as well. It’s nice to see win-win scenarios (as long as he doesn’t beat the Bucs or harm our harm our playoff seeding).

• seekpar

Participant

“Should N.E. fans hate Brady?”

LOL. All Brady did 2001-2019 was take take the Pats to the AFC Championship almost every year and won SIX Super Bowls with them.

WTF did wINsTon accomplish in his FIVE years here? NO playoff games, piles of stats, and a bunch of off field problems. No hate because he’s black. No hate because he went to FSU. The ill will for wINsTon is that he didn’t live up to his status as a number one overall pick and stalled the Bucs franchise for FIVE years.

• Runole

Participant

“Should N.E. fans hate Brady?”

LOL. All Brady did 2001-2019 was take take the Pats to the AFC Championship almost every year and won SIX Super Bowls with them.

WTF did wINsTon accomplish in his FIVE years here? NO playoff games, piles of stats, and a bunch of off field problems. No hate because he’s black. No hate because he went to FSU. The ill will for wINsTon is that he didn’t live up to his status as a number one overall pick and stalled the Bucs franchise for FIVE years.

The point is as Winston fan should he be hated as soon as he leaves? I am a fan of Warrick Dunn should I dislike him because he went to Atlanta? It is a team game blaming one individual for losses is a myopic viewpoint.

• Runole

Participant

As a FSU alum, I’ve been watching Jameis for several years. I’ve always thought that he was talented, smart, hard-working, and kind-natured, but could have benefitted from increased accountability.

You can’t judge a season by one game, but I think he greatly benefitted from the transition experience. It’s easy to self-justify the signing of Tom Brady, but it must have been extremely eye opening to be passed over by the rest of the league for a starter position. I don’t think his career trajectory would have changed dramatically without this transition.

The Bucs benefitted from the change and early results suggest that Jameis benefitted as well. It’s nice to see win-win scenarios (as long as he doesn’t beat the Bucs or harm our harm our playoff seeding).

Good objective take

• Runole

Participant

bunch of off field problems.
      elaborate?

• BucsSavant

Participant

Been sleeping under a rock?

• aquilus

Participant

They are not going to win very many games with just short passes and handing the ball off a ton of times. The fact is Green Bay is just a bad football team this year

Jameis will throw his interceptions when he is pressured into situations where he is depended on for big plays

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

They are not going to win very many games with just short passes and handing the ball off a ton of times. The fact is Green Bay is just a bad football team this year

Jameis will throw his interceptions when he is pressured into situations where he is depended on for big plays

Idk man I think you can get in the playoffs with an oline that can just bulldoze + Payton who can draw up plays with the best to ever to do it.

• Runole

Participant

I am well aware of the Uber incident and his bad inebriated behavior in March 2016
      which he paid for both in salary, hefty settlement, and apology for his ill advised
      groping. Also, he stopped drinking. Other than that which certainly shouldn’t be excused, he
      was a model citizen at Tampa. What more should he have done? “He who hath not sinned cast the first stone”

• BucsSavant

Participant

I am well aware of the Uber incident and his bad inebriated behavior in March 2016
      which he paid for both in salary, hefty settlement, and apology for his ill advised
      groping. Also, he stopped drinking. Other than that which certainly shouldn’t be excused, he
      was a model citizen at Tampa. What more should he have done? “He who hath not sinned cast the first stone”

Gotten lasik and not thrown 30 picks

• Runole

Participant

Gotten lasik and not thrown 30 picks

Both seem to help so far. Thought you referring to behavior off the field

• TBChucky

Participant

If he couldn’t see, why wouldn’t he have gotten LASIK while he was here?

• RudeGuy

Participant

But again…

To all the Jameis haters! Get over it! One turnover plagued season does not make a career.
      Like the change in scenery changed to the better for Tannenhill it seems to have worked for Winston based on yesterdays dominating victory over the packers. no mistakes! Didn’t try to do it all by himself. Looks like the Saints got a steal. UGH! Love Brady! Should N.E. fans hate Brady?
      The irrational hatred for Winston is in very poor taste. How many still want to see him fail?

Only difference is Brady left NE fans with some rings to brag about and many many winning seasons. Winston left us with…….ahhhh I’ll need time to think.

• theknees

Participant

The seeds of the Jameis hate are rooted in Gator honks. I was never that way towards rival players until I got on here and noticed just how poorly he was treated by his own fans. Initially I thought it was just good old fashioned racism but came to realize it was FSU based once Aguayo was drafted. Our fanbase needs to grow up.

Winston is where he needs to be. Let’s just hope we can keep him under wraps when we play him.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

but came to realize it was FSU based once Aguayo was drafted.

Ironically enough, the only morons who thought trading draft capital to move back into the 2nd round for a kicker was a great idea, were the Noles honks.

Weird…

• Runole

Participant

But again…

Only difference is Brady left NE fans with some rings to brag about and many many winning seasons. Winston left us with…….ahhhh I’ll need time to think.

How many championships and rings does Warrick Dunn have? Let me think? lol

• BucBalla85

Participant

Saints have a good coach. They’re prepared and they always draft well. Think Winston could succeed but will be interesting to see how he does when things matter most. He always seemed to shit the bed when things mattered most. Maybe with a good coach he will succeed but Arians isn’t a shit coach and we won the super bowl last year. How good can Winston really be with another team?

• Runole

Participant

The seeds of the Jameis hate are rooted in Gator honks. I was never that way towards rival players until I got on here and noticed just how poorly he was treated by his own fans. Initially I thought it was just good old fashioned racism but came to realize it was FSU based once Aguayo was drafted. Our fanbase needs to grow up.

Winston is where he needs to be. Let’s just hope we can keep him under wraps when we play him.

Yep, that perfect season really put grit in their craw as well as beating them.
      The Urban years tainted their success and Winston finished them off. Couldn’t deal with
      it. Their absolute hatred towards FSU well documented by “Hell Yes We Cheat” gator fans.
      They even vilified Bobby Bowden.

• dexmonkey

Participant

Saints have a good coach. They’re prepared and they always draft well. Think Winston could succeed but will be interesting to see how he does when things matter most. He always seemed to shit the bed when things mattered most. Maybe with a good coach he will succeed but Arians isn’t a shit coach and we won the super bowl last year. How good can Winston really be with another team?

Arians and Winston were a terrible fit in hindsight. you had the guy who never saw a throw he didnt want to attempt and a coach whose motto was no risk it no biscuit. not stunning at all that the turnovers were high as hell. i blame Arians for not reinging Winston in just as much as i blame Winston for throwing the pick. if you keep letting him do it you’re just as much to blame. Koetter finally had Winston playing smarter when he came back from the benching and he was a lot more in control. Arians tossed that out the window by encouraging aggression. he didnt seem to read the room with Winston

Payton runs an entirely different offense and isnt as wild about pushing the ball down the field. hes always been more about balance and controlling the ball and killing your defense at a more moderate pace and wearing you down and then knocking you out. it will be interesting to see if Payton can help Winston cut his TO’s down

at the end of the day it doesnt matter because Bradys our QB and hes already brought us a Lombardi.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Arians and Winston were a terrible fit in hindsight. you had the guy who never saw a throw he didnt want to attempt and a coach whose motto was no risk it no biscuit. not stunning at all that the turnovers were high as hell. i blame Arians for not reinging Winston in just as much as i blame Winston for throwing the pick. if you keep letting him do it you’re just as much to blame. Koetter finally had Winston playing smarter when he came back from the benching and he was a lot more in control. Arians tossed that out the window by encouraging aggression. he didnt seem to read the room with Winston

Payton runs an entirely different offense and isnt as wild about pushing the ball down the field. hes always been more about balance and controlling the ball and killing your defense at a more moderate pace and wearing you down and then knocking you out. it will be interesting to see if Payton can help Winston cut his TO’s down

at the end of the day it doesnt matter because Bradys our QB and hes already brought us a Lombardi.

Good post agree.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I don’t care about FSU or FU rivalry…

When you want your pro team to draft players from your college team, typically that is homerism.

Winston isn’t a good qb. There are 6 years of tape that show it.

Yesterday he game managed a run heavy offense.

Payton is a regular season genius. That’s who won this game.

Not your God-king, Winston

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Imagine me, as a Ducks fan, 7 years later clamming for Mariota…

That’s how dumb you look

• theknees

Participant

Translated, Winston played near perfect football based on a gameplan from a coach who actually knows how to coach offense.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Translated, Winston played near perfect football based on a gameplan from a coach who actually knows how to coach offense.

There will come a time very soon where a team will stop the Saints run game and force Winston to win the game. Is he a QB who can carry the team on his shoulders? History thus far says he will not be able to do so. We shall see.

• Runole

Participant

I don’t care about FSU or FU rivalry…

When you want your pro team to draft players from your college team, typically that is homerism.

Winston isn’t a good qb. There are 6 years of tape that show it.

Yesterday he game managed a run heavy offense.

Payton is a regular season genius. That’s who won this game.

Not your God-king, Winston

So you aren’t a CFB fan so why the irrational hatred to a former BUCS player? Your opinion
      doesn’t match what all the football analysts are saying today. I think I heard this was the most points scored in an opening game in Saints history.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why do I hate Winston?

Aside from his poor character?

He left our team for our rival… I mean, isn’t that enough?

He was awful for us… he refused to get lasik…

The list goes on

• RW

Participant

theknees wrote:

You must have missed his bomb to Harris. Dime, in stride…..6.

You need to read more closely, As I said….
      Yup Sean Payton had Winston firing only 5 yard passes until they were up by 28.

• Runole

Participant

Why do I hate Winston?

Aside from his poor character?

He left our team for our rival… I mean, isn’t that enough?

He was awful for us… he refused to get lasik…

The list goes on

How did you become a Bucs fan ? Elaborate… could explain a lot of your strange opinions.

• Watchman

Participant

I don’t hate Winston, at least anymore than any other player for a Division rival.

The Bucs moving on from Winston has been proven to be 100% the correct decision, regardless of how Winston plays the rest of his career. He had a good game, good for him, the first year post Winston the Bucs won the Super Bowl.

Hey maybe the Saints are smart, Winston might finally show some improvement, and they are paying him like a backup.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Runole… I don’t know how I become a bucs fan almost 25 years ago has anything to do with Winston.

But I was young an impressionable and loved Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks.

BOTH ARE SEMINOLES!

I don’t carry my college allegiance into the NFL unless I genuinely think that player would be good for us…

That’s the difference that you Florida honks, who are OBSESSED with Winston, fail the realize.

Do I like that Herbert is seeing success? I guess… cool to see. Good for recruiting I suppose.

Was it fun have Blount on our team? Sure…

But I try to be objective and not a cult-like fan boi

• Runole

Participant

Runole… I don’t know how I become a bucs fan almost 25 years ago has anything to do with Winston.

But I was young an impressionable and loved Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks.

BOTH ARE SEMINOLES!

I don’t carry my college allegiance into the NFL unless I genuinely think that player would be good for us…

That’s the difference that you Florida honks, who are OBSESSED with Winston, fail the realize.

Do I like that Herbert is seeing success? I guess… cool to see. Good for recruiting I suppose.

Was it fun have Blount on our team? Sure…

But I try to be objective and not a cult-like fan boi

Understood. That explains your warped opinion of the Bucs and football in the South.
      Both College and Pro Football rule the state of Florida. 3 storied CFB programs and 3 NFL franchises define that heritage along with 4 new programs UCF USF FIU and Fla Atl. Can’t leave out FAMU AND Bethune Cookman and their historical significance. Unless you had lived in Florida most of your life you wouldn’t understand. That doesn’t explain your need to attack personally anyone that doesn’t share your misguided hatred. JMO but it stems from the MSM and their false narrative of a very cosmopolitan state that just about everyone loves to reside. Until you grasp the history of football in the state you remain ignorant with your viewpoint.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol… nice little Oregon jab in there.

Speaking of media, don’t believe what they tell you about our state either…

For the past 20 years we’ve had record setting transplants moving here and it has finally slowed down.

But that’s for the cove, I suppose.

As for your remarks on Florida… I fully grasp how football in the Midwest and South = larger than life.

I fully grasp the rivalry. I don’t have a dog in the fight.

Derrick Brooks is my favorite player all time and he is a Seminole. That program used to be elite.

Take a second and find some objectivity.

Some people will root for Jameis to fail because of the rivarly… and for that alone.

I am rooting for him to fail because, first and foremost, he went to the fucking Saints.

Everything else is icing on the cake.

He’s a Saint. He is the enemy. End of story

• buc-in-out

Participant

Who fucking cares. Fuck Jameis. Fuck the Saints.

• Runole

Participant

Lol… nice little Oregon jab in there.

Speaking of media, don’t believe what they tell you about our state either…

For the past 20 years we’ve had record setting transplants moving here and it has finally slowed down.

But that’s for the cove, I suppose.

As for your remarks on Florida… I fully grasp how football in the Midwest and South = larger than life.

I fully grasp the rivalry. I don’t have a dog in the fight.

Derrick Brooks is my favorite player all time and he is a Seminole. That program used to be elite.

Some people will root for Jameis to fail because of the rivarly… and for that alone.

I am rooting for him to fail because, first and foremost, he went to the fucking Saints.

Everything else is icing on the cake.

He’s a Saint. He is the enemy. End of story

Vulgarity makes your assertion stronger? lol

Actually, I am no fan of the Saints. Did you hate WD when he went to the Falcons?
      How about Sapp and the Raiders or Lynch and the Bronco’s?

• Runole

Participant

Need to change the word “objectivity” to irrational hatred

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Cult members love to call everything a derangement syndrome.

You being the pinnacle of cult-like behavior

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Here is how I put the entire Jameis mess to rest in my head. If he would have stayed here we most likely would not have won a Super Bowl last season. Brady would have then signed with another team that would have most likely won the Super Bowl or came damn close to it. Maybe even the Saints. We would all be here right now with the same Jameis bitching about our GM not doing more to get Brady.

I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS AND I’M THE HAPPIEST F@#KER IN TAMPA! SO WHO ELSE WANTS TO BE A HAPPY F@#KER LIKE ME?

• Runole

Participant

Cult members love to call everything a derangement syndrome.

You being the pinnacle of cult-like behavior

Not a member of any cult. I am just a fan of Jameis Winston and the Bucs. Don’t like the Saints.
      No “irrational hatred” from me. Love Tom Brady and totally agreed with him replacing Winston.
      What is not logical and objective about that?
      You apparently are the one with issues.

• Runole

Participant

Here is how I put the entire Jameis mess to rest in my head. If he would have stayed here we most likely would not have won a Super Bowl last season. Brady would have then signed with another team that would have most likely won the Super Bowl or came damn close to it. Maybe even the Saints. We would all be here right now with the same Jameis bitching about our GM not doing more to get Brady.

I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS AND I’M THE HAPPIEST F@#KER IN TAMPA! SO WHO ELSE WANTS TO BE A HAPPY F@#KER LIKE ME?

I am indeed happy. Go Bucs!

• Watchman

Participant

disregard this post – screwed up the “quote” function. This is the worst board. Boards in the 90s were better than this one.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Watchman.
      • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Watchman.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I actually like the fact that Winston has been “throwing shade” at the Bucs over the past year or so.

I mean, after all, this was a franchise that drafted him #1 overall despite his red flags on and off the field. The same franchise that stood behind him after the Uber incident.

If I’m Brady, I’m reminding that defense come October. This is the same guy that constantly put you in short field situations his last year. Numerous times in no-win situations.

If I’m Brady, I’m getting guys like Vea, Suh, LVD, and White absolutely fired up. This was the 3rd string QB last year, “eating W’s” in the opposition’s locker room at RayJay.

If I’m Brady, I’m letting Shaq and JPP know it’s time to hunt.

If I’m Brady, I’m reminding Evans and Godwin that this the “best team Jameis has ever played for” and I get AB and Gronk involved.

Let him keep posting bulletin board material.

• Runole

Participant

I actually like the fact that Winston has been “throwing shade” at the Bucs over the past year or so.

I mean, after all, this was a franchise that drafted him #1 overall despite his red flags on and off the field. The same franchise that stood behind him after the Uber incident.

If I’m Brady, I’m reminding that defense come October. This is the same guy that constantly put you in short field situations his last year. Numerous times in no-win situations.

If I’m Brady, I’m getting guys like Vea, Suh, LVD, and White absolutely fired up. This was the 3rd string QB last year, “eating W’s” in the opposition’s locker room at RayJay.

If I’m Brady, I’m letting Shaq and JPP know it’s time to hunt.

If I’m Brady, I’m reminding Evans and Godwin that this the “best team Jameis has ever played for” and I get AB and Gronk involved.

Let him keep posting bulletin board material.

Agree.. Time put alleged coaching “Geniuses” in their place and show that Super Bowl was no fluke!
      That goes for Billicheat as well.

• theknees

Participant

Brady and Jameis were the only two QBs to go without a sack opening weekend.

• Runole

Participant

Brady and Jameis were the only two QBs to go without a sack opening weekend.

Quit posting such stuff! Jameis Sucks !lol

• bucshot420

Participant

I was born in Sarasota, and grew up living in both Sarasota, and Bradenton. I was fortunate to have played ball with some guys who went to big time programs and then to the nfl. Others went to then division 1-AA UCF. So I understand football tradition in the state.
      I also grew up a gators fan, and one of my first memories was my Lee Roy Selmon ace hardware poster on the wall. I honestly don’t care where the talent goes to school.
      I loved the Sapp and Brooks selections at the time, and I was elated when we took Jameis first. And me as some might call a gator “honk” supported And rooted for Jameis until the day he left. That being said once a player leaves to play somewhere else they tend to become white noise for me. I will give Trask and any other member of our team the same support no matter what team they repped in college.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Trask and Winston.

The two most discussed bucs(& former buc) in 2021.

Sad lol.

• theknees

Participant

Jameis’s TD to Harris traveled 50 yards in the air.

Drew Brees attempted 9,421 passes for the Saints and he never had a TD pass travel that far in the air. Not one.

The Saints will be a tough out for any team this year. Big arm upgrade at QB in 2021.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• Runole

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You sure you don’t have a MAGA hat? 😘

• Runole

Participant

You sure you don’t have a MAGA hat? 😘

Does Winston wear one? Who doesn’t want to make America greater than some third world authoritarian shithole? You? Just wear your mask at all times! lol I order you I get a pass! LOL

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Something something something false idols…

• theknees

Participant

To reiterate. Jameis Winston did something in one game that Brees never ever did. His arm strength allows this offense to open up for NO. They are going to be tough.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

His arm strength allows this offense to open up for NO.

His arm strength was the same here.

We saw how that worked out.

Look forward to kicking your asses twice this year.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

His arm strength was so great that he has 93 passing yards going into the 4th, but somehow shit out 4 tds.

Saints are one of the best, well-coached teams and Winston is hitching a ride to that…

Splitting time with Taysom…

• Runole

Participant

Something something something false idols…

When put in the corner you got nothing, What next? A grunting sound? lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh OK you’re old so I need to explain it to you.

You said you don’t wear jerseys.

I said you own a maga hat (the Trump jersey)

Glad I could clear this up for you but you can always call life alert.

• theknees

Participant

If he was splitting time with Taysom, Hill didn’t do much to get them in the endzone. Dude sucked in fact.

FTR – Winston -5 TDs<br />
      Hill – O TDs

It’s weird…

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by theknees.

• TCB2W!

Participant

If he was splitting time with Taysom, Hill didn’t do much to get them in the endzone. Dude sucked in fact.

Hill – O TDs

It’s weird…

Yeah Winston was so great in the redzone that they had to go on 4th twice or he would have had 3 TDs.

• theknees

Participant

Hill – O TDs

It’s weird…

Yeah Winston was so great in the redzone that they had to go on 4th twice or he would have had 3 TDs.

There’s 4 downs in football, No dick. Thanks for playing.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You are very proud of your team

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Jameis’s TD to Harris traveled 50 yards in the air.

Drew Brees attempted 9,421 passes for the Saints and he never had a TD pass travel that far in the air. Not one.

The Saints will be a tough out for any team this year. Big arm upgrade at QB in 2021.

Let’s see what happens to the Saints when the game requires more head action and less arm action.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

You think about Trump a lot. Are you crushing on him or something? It seems like you somehow fit him into every thread. Enough already.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You think a lot about me… are you crushing on me or something?

• kenntak

Participant

It’s a long season . . .

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

I have come to the conclusion….I still do not give a fu(k about Jameis Winston or the Saints.

• theknees

Participant

Winston leads the league in all categories that matter. It’s weird…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

TIL: yardage isn’t important anymore for Winston

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Runole

Participant

You think about Trump a lot. Are you crushing on him or something? It seems like you somehow fit him into every thread. Enough already.

AMEN! Thinking about rooting for the Panthers this week.

• Charles

Participant

Why is this piece of crap’s name on the front poage?

F that loser.

HUMAN GARBAGE.

• Biggs3535

Participant

F that loser.

HUMAN GARBAGE.

You come off as one miserable SOB, Chuck.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Hill – O TDs

It’s weird…

There’s 4 downs in football, No dick. Thanks for playing.

Says the guy who rather be pegged than f*ck.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He leads the league in yardage?

Because 2 years ago, according to you, that was the only stat that mattered.

Our resident Saints fan moving them goalposts early.

• TCB2W!

Participant

He leads the league in yardage?

Because 2 years ago, according to you, that was the only stat that mattered.

Our resident Saints fan moving them goalposts early.

Early? theknees keeps his goalpost on a tilt a whirl.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Panthers shutting out the Saints through one half.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Yep. The real Jameis seemed to be making an appearance at the end of the half

• RudeGuy

Participant

Panthers shutting out the Saints through one half.

Now it’s up to Winston to take the team on his back for a comeback victory. Is he up to the task?

• Donkey

Participant

This aged well

• garfield

Participant

Dude throws a pick anytime he’s asked to do more than a 5 yard out. It’s weird.

• seekpar

Participant

wINsTon really lighting it up today vs the Panthers. LMAO!

• BucHarbour

Participant

Jameis kicking some serious a……oh….wait a minute. Lol!

• Anonymous

Inactive

L
      O
      L

• Greattimes

Participant

That load thud you heard was Jameis Winston falling back to earth.

• Lawdy

Participant

lol what a bum

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lololololololololol! Still a worthless QB with a two cent brain under fire.

He is awful. And has been neutered as a QB. Payton ain’t letting him throw because he knows Winston suuuuucks. But Winston is so inaccurate he can’t even game manage.

He will be on someone else’s bench soon enough. He is awful. Glad he isn’t here.

• RW

Participant

Jameis has stunk today. 2 picks , only 111 yards passing, sacked 4 times and his team beaten badly. It’s weird.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He should have hard a 3rd turnover on that moronic fumble…

Guess he’s not quite the world beater we thought?

Those passing yards are nuts!

• garfield

Participant

Jameis is really bad, total tomato can. He should have three picks if not for that garbage call last week. The dude can’t pass downfield at all, that’s why he has all those picks with the Bucs and why his passing #’s with the Saints are trash. Payton doesn’t trust him going downfield, only a matter of time until Hill takes over. We won’t see knees for a while, what with FSU being a total laughing stock and Winston being trash.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Woof…

• player101

Participant

WTF, my post dissapeared…

“Saints go scoreless through 3 quarters for the 2nd time in Sean Payton’s 243-game career”

I feel bad for Saints fans. Last week they were sure they had the next Joe Montana. This week, everyone is scratching their head. The Winston roller coaster is real.
      Over the years I cannot count how many times I thought Winston had turned the corner only to have an absolute debacle in the next game.

• Pennywise

Participant

• Greattimes

Participant

Sure looks like the Jameis Winston that we knew and ……. I” let you fill in the blank.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Yikes. Winston did a great job avoiding the sack, but he is still going the touchdown throw like he did here in Tampa. If you watch just as he throws it, there is a receiver running parallel to Winston for an easy first down with 27 seconds left on the clock. There’s enough time to spike that ball.

But because Winston threw an INT, the Panthers lose out any potential to score any points before the half. If Winston threw the ball away, then they could have tried a 54-yard FG attempt.

Winston doesn’t think in terms of expected points (XP) value like Brady does. XP is what guides Brady’s decisions because he thinks each play is a small part of the whole game. Winston thinks every play is the whole game, making XP thought processing out the window. Winston can’t elevate his game from the NCAA to the NFL, despite all the talent his possesses. The one talent he can’t overcome is between his ears.

• jobuc597

Participant

Same guy Different Uniform.

• BucHarbour

Participant

Winston is such a great QB…for the other team. LOL!!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Its weird..

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Jameis Winston

259 Passing Yards
      129.5 Passing Yards Per Game
      60% Completion Percentage
      6.2 Average Yards Per Attempt
      5 TD’s
      2 INT’s

Tom Brady

655 Passing Yards
      327.5 Passing Yards Per Game
      65% Completion Percentage
      7.7 Average Yards Per Attempt
      9 TD’s
      2 INT’s

• Greattimes

Participant

Winston had a QBR of (drum roll please) 21.3

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Watched most of the game and it isn’t just the turnovers… it’s the same field awareness that makes you wonder if he took edibles before the game

• RudeGuy

Participant

This was an illusion game for Winston. The Saints defense was lock down and the running game working well. The Saints didn’t need Winston to throw the ball around to win the game. When this time comes he will need to show us his colors have changed. Payton did a great job hiding Winston in today’s game plan. You know you have a really good QB when all else fails and the QB takes the game over to lead you to a win. This will never happen with Winston.

Just like I said in this post after the Saints win last week. I’m not a prophet. Just a Bucs fan who watched the Jameis circus for 5 seasons.

• Charles

Participant

For any Winston slobberers left.

HE SUCKS.

LEAVE NOW. I wil pay for you to move your trash to Nawlins.

Winston is garbage

• Detrimental

Participant

Watched that game today and I could not help but laugh. He’s such a dumb qb i cannot wait to see him this year

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude was balling today

What a baller he is

• Donkey

Participant

No comments yesterday or today from the FSU honks. It’s weird.

• TBChucky

Participant

Maybe now since he had LASIK he can truly see how bad he sucks.. lol..

• Greattimes

Participant

Dude was balling today

What a baller he is

Well, the Saints fans were balling their eyes out watching Winston.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Maybe it’s not weird at all and the dude just isn’t a nfl starting qb?

• seekpar

Participant

The two people most missing in FL…

theknees

Brian Laundrie

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

theknees

Brian Laundrie

So savage! hahahhahahha

• BucBalla85

Participant

theknees

Brian Laundrie

Dayumm…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

theknees

Brian Laundrie

I was going to say all the Doak Dipshits were missing over the last 24 hours…theknees, RuNole, Tally Trailer Tan Belt, etc., but resisted. Didn’t want to be too cold.

But, damn man, you are cold as ice!

• SunnyD

Participant

I can’t believe so many people fell for the classic “Good Jameis” game. We saw that so many times over his 5 years in Tampa. 1,2, sometimes even three good or even great games in a row just to revert back into a turd. He can’t maintain it. He can’t be consistent. It’s his fatal flaw. If Arians and his staff couldn’t fix him – Sean wasn’t going to be able to either. Taysom is going to start games this year.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It wasn’t even that good of a game. He had 97 yards going into the 4th…

Watching this Packers D vs Lions and its obvious they are regressing without Rodgers carrying em

• SunnyD

Participant

Agreed, I just meant it was strange seeing how many people forgot that Jameis is capable of playing games without turning the ball over multiple times.He just always regresses into a turnover machine at some point afterwards.

• theknees

Participant

Lolz.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Brilliant

Your Saints are now 1-1

Bucs are 2-0

These are the facts

• theknees

Participant

Lolz

• Runole

Participant

HE SUCKS.

Winston is garbage

Disturbing irrational hatred for someone you don’t even know is sign of mental illness.
      Cheering for a former Buc player to fail is pathetic. As a Buc fan it is a horrible look and really repugnant and repulsive.

• Greattimes

Participant

Lolz

What is that, your Kamala Harris impersonation?

• Boid Fink

Participant

This is all generalizations. But one thing is for sure, if you root for him to succeed because he is a former player who did nothing for this team but bury it, and then shit all over owners who bent over for this clown, and he tries to fleece them and takes league money with a hated division rival, then YOU are the one with issues, and don’t understand how football works. He is the starting QB for the Saints, he can piss off. He’s been nothing but a clown for this team, doing stupid stuff on and off the field.

Fans SHOULD root for this kid to be awful. His success may impede in our happiness. Simple process really. I don’t see anyone wishing him death. Now that would be mental instability. The other stuff? Not so much.

HE SUCKS.

Winston is garbage

Disturbing irrational hatred for someone you don’t even know is sign of mental illness.
      Cheering for a former Buc player to fail is pathetic. As a Buc fan it is a horrible look and really repugnant and repulsive.

• Runole

Participant

This is all generalizations. But one thing is for sure, if you root for him to succeed because he is a former player who did nothing for this team but bury it, and then shit all over owners who bent over for this clown, and he tries to fleece them and takes league money with a hated division rival, then YOU are the one with issues, and don’t understand how football works. He is the starting QB for the Saints, he can piss off. He’s been nothing but a clown for this team, doing stupid stuff on and off the field.

Fans SHOULD root for this kid to be awful. His success may impede in our happiness. Simple process really. I don’t see anyone wishing him death. Now that would be mental instability. The other stuff? Not so much.

HE SUCKS.

Winston is garbage

I will root for him to succeed as long as it helps the Bucs. I was rooting for the Panthers this weekend.
      Based on the Saints performance, I might have cheered for the wrong team. It is always risky to cheer for any divisional game for opponents Bucs must play twice.

I am a Bucs fan first but I am a fan of Winston who was not the pariah you imply when he played for the Bucs. Set many records. Care to compare him with Vinny Testaverde?

• Schwifty9

Participant

Dude, not only is Jameis no longer a Buc, he joined the Saints, a hated division rival, but he also made it known that part of the reason he joined the Saints is because his goal is to beat the Buccaneers twice a year for the rest of his career.

You continuing to root for him is what is irrational, delusional, and repugnant.

At some point you have to decide, are you a Jameis fan? Or are you a Bucs fan?

• Runole

Participant

Dude, not only is Jameis no longer a Buc, he joined the Saints, a hated division rival, but he also made it known that part of the reason he joined the Saints is because his goal is to beat the Buccaneers twice a year for the rest of his career.

You continuing to root for him is what is irrational, delusional, and repugnant.

At some point you have to decide, are you a Jameis fan? Or are you a Bucs fan?

That is the goal of every ex-player. You want him to say he wants to lose to the Bucs every time they play? LOL
      That is a lunatic thought. Think Brady doesn’t want to beat the Patriots? Are there not Patriot fans that are still fans of TOM? Is that somehow irrational, delusional, and repugnant? Explain?

Surely you jest or just don’t have good reading skills. I will always cheer for the Bucs over the Saints.
      Doesn’t matter who the QB is. I always cheered for WD when he went to Atlanta except when he played the Bucs.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Jameis wants his jock back. Jesus…smh. What a load of fanboy shit!

• Runole

Participant

Did you have the same irrational hatred for Vinny?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vinny was never the most embarrassing player in franchise history.

Literally, Jameis single handedly held this franchise back from Super Bowl glory for years…

His hatred is justified

• RW

Participant

Lolz

it’s weird.

• Charles

Participant

I will Uber you POS’s to NAwlins and you can move in with him.

You Nole fans are the worst.

Cheering for human garbage.

• Runole

Participant

Literally, Jameis single handedly held this franchise back from Super Bowl glory for years…

His hatred is justified

Such hatred is not justified.

• Runole

Participant

I will Uber you POS’s to NAwlins and you can move in with him.

You Nole fans are the worst.

Cheering for human garbage.

You competing for the most mentally unbalanced poster on the Red Board? It looks that way.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

As a Buc fan it is a horrible look and really repugnant and repulsive.

Cheering on a divisional rival QB?

Agreed.

• Runole

Participant

As a Buc fan it is a horrible look and really repugnant and repulsive.

Cheering on a divisional rival QB?

Agreed.

Cheered for Warrick Dunn when he played for Atlanta. Never cheered for Atlanta to win against the Bucs.
      Why is this so hard to understand? Irrational hatred for all ex-Bucs is just pathetic. IMO

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Irrational hatred for all ex-Bucs is just pathetic. IMO

You know what’s really pathetic?

Cheering for a division rival QB who intentionally signed with said rival, while taking every swipe possible at the organization who blessed him with being the #1 overall pick and stood by him after his suspension.

Even more pathetic is cheering for that same rival QB solely on collegiate loyalty.

Those people are the seedy underbelly of this fan base.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Jesus…it’s not the same thing. All I want is Sunday, Monday, Thursday domination days. Winston held this hood team back singlehandedly at times! This is a BUCCANEERS FORUM. FUCK YOUR FSU FANBOY BULLSHIT.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This thread delivers,

More than Jameis ever will…

• bucshot420

Participant

I don’t think comparing Vinny to Winston is really fair . Yes they were both #1 overall picks by our bucs , but having endured through Vinny. I’d more closely compare him to Trent Dilfer. Vinny had longevity in this league. At least when Jameis was here the offense was exciting(unlike vinny and Trent). That being said Jameis is no longer here. We have our QB don’t wish him well or wish him bad. He’ll do his thing and our defense will take advantage. Was the same with WD in Atl for me

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by bucshot420.

• Runole

Participant

Jesus…it’s not the same thing. All I want is Sunday, Monday, Thursday domination days. Winston held this hood team back singlehandedly at times! This is a BUCCANEERS FORUM. FUCK YOUR FSU FANBOY BULLSHIT.

It is always so convincing in a discussion when one goes to vulgarity in a disagreement. LOL

Feel better? Charles competition?

Patriots or Saints? Not as easy an answer as one would think.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah! Jesus fucking Christ! Stop swearing you asshole!

• Runole

Participant

Yeah! Jesus fucking Christ! Stop swearing you asshole!

Add another candidate to the list of Charles and Boid. Snowflakes are like that when they can’t come up with a reasonable fan point like bucshot420.

So Licked? who do you pick between the Saints and the Pats and reason?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Crying about someone swearing makes… THEM a snowflake?

What the flying fuck kinda stupid logic is that?

Don’t answer that… I don’t need any more whining from you. I can get that in 10 other threads

• Charles

Participant

I think Winston just threw another pick

• Runole

Participant

Crying about someone swearing makes… THEM a snowflake?

What the flying fuck kinda stupid logic is that?

Don’t answer that… I don’t need any more whining from you. I can get that in 10 other threads

Who is whining? I just find it amusing and empowering to me personally to see Snowflakes always go to vitriolic profanity/vulgarity when they have lost the debate. Observable weakness of character.

Still won’t answer the question Saints or Patriots? Why are you afraid to give an answer?
      Are you just going to follow Charles’s “Hatred of Winston” lead?

• Detrimental

Participant

Cant wait until Jameis is out the league

I give it about 2 more seasons at most

• Charles

Participant

There is no debate…Jameis sucks and so does anyone cheering for him.

• Runole

Participant

There is no debate…Jameis sucks and so does anyone cheering for him.

Tell us how you really feel? lol On 2nd thought better not. Might get you Baker acted.
      Is it time for me to cheer GO Winston!? That might be too much for you to handle. Oops!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Is it time for me to cheer GO Winston!?

You’ve been doing it all along…so, there’s that.

I’m sending you a brand new Saints jersey. Winston obviously.

I already grabbed you the pink one. Only question is if it’s S or XS.

• Runole

Participant

Is it time for me to cheer GO Winston!?

You’ve been doing it all along…so, there’s that.

I’m sending you a brand new Saints jersey. Winston obviously.

I already grabbed you the pink one. Only question is if it’s S or XS.

Still don’t get it! I have never been a Saints fan and never will be.
      Been a Bucs fan since I bought season tickets 1976! Even cheered for “poor winner/loser” Spurrier.
      You?

Since according to you and all the JW haters claim he sucks why wouldn’t I be cheering for him to beat Billicheat? Too many claim “he” not Brady was the reason for the Pats success. I say it was Tom. You?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Still don’t get it!

Of course you don’t, you ol’ fart

I’ll pencil you in for an XS.

That’s what the website recommended for draft dodging stans like you.

Early holiday gift. My treat.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Who is whining? 

You

This is quite the hill to die on…

Winston checks all the boxes for reasons to root against him as a Bucs fan

Failed to deliver as the 1st pick
      Character issues; many of them
      Poor self-awareness “I’m balling”
      Ridiculous theatrics “eating Ws”
      Signed with our hated division rival
      Celebrated eating a W after beating us even though he did nothing
      Refusing to get Lasik until he went to the Saints
      Currently plays for the Saints
      He’s a Saint
      Fuck the fucking Saints
      I hate the Saints

Did I miss anything?

• Runole

Participant

My work is done! Irrational hatred exposed, mental illness confirmed for those obsessed with their intense dislike of JW.

GO BUCS! LOL

• theknees

Participant

This board is going to melt down. Like in a huge way. This has the potential to be the longest thread in Red Board history.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

This board is going to melt down. Like in a huge way.

Nah.

Once we cut loose of Jaboo…we started to win…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Hatred? Of what? He was a shit WB. Deal with it. Fuck the Shit Noles as well. This is a Bucs site. Not a FSU or Saints site. Reality is Jameis is terrible. You know it, get his balls out of your ass and you would see this.

His hatred is justified

Such hatred is not justified.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe if Jameis was more interested in becoming a successful QB/productive member of society instead of you know, rapist/the sexual predator in his community.

Sounds like a quality human being, no wonder you’re such a fan of his.

Says more about you for defending him…
      But you do you bubba; hell, even Charles Manson had his groupies.

• theknees

Participant

Not even on the team and think about how long you have to scroll to participate in this thread. Bottom line, some of you ladies can’t shake your hate. It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

^^^^

One of our two idiot Saints fans.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Knees and runole should scissor for an hour to a picture of Jameis to get their latent aggressions out in the open.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I’m a ‘Noles fan and was very ecstatic to have Brady replace Winston. Winston was just too erratic with us in Tampa. I was shocked to discover Winston was named starter for the Saints. I was scared to see Winston poised in week 1 b/c I want the Bucs to go undefeated this season. Then Winston reverted back to his old ways. The Saints fans will now feel what we felt for the five seasons Winston was our QB – can be great at times and can be putrid at other times… sometimes in the same game. I’m relieved we no longer are in such a chaotic disposition.

As for the FSU football program. I blame the lack of top end recruiting from Jimbo’s days. We have no talented OLine! Our recruiting needs to be as good as it’s basketball team. It might take a couple more years until the ‘Noles can be an above .500 team again.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Winston was a game manager week 1 against a bad Packers defense

Then he played a decent Panthers defense and got lit up.

His success is 100% a function of Sean’s play calling.

Sean got out coached week 2, which is rare

• theknees

Participant

Last week’s game was without 8 coaches and 5 players for the Saints. They looked like it.

• Greattimes

Participant

Last week’s game was without 8 coaches and 5 players for the Saints. They looked like it.

And, most important of all, without a pro caliber QB.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I was scared to see Winston poised in week 1 b/c I want the Bucs to go undefeated this season.

Why be scared?

He was a game manager in the win against GB. He was gifted 3 short-field drives due to the defense, and the entire offense ran through Kamara and Jones Jr.

What happened the next week when the run game was shut down? 128 yards of total offense and Winston throwing picks.

NOLA is ranked dead last in the league in offense, and Winston hasn’t even hit 260 total passing in yards in 8 quarters.

I mean, that just screams Payton having him on a leash…and a short one at that.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I was scared to see Winston poised in week 1 b/c I want the Bucs to go undefeated this season.

Why be scared?

He was a game manager in the win against GB. He was gifted 3 short-field drives due to the defense, and the entire offense ran through Kamara and Jones Jr.

What happened the next week when the run game was shut down? 128 yards of total offense and Winston throwing picks.

NOLA is ranked dead last in the league in offense, and Winston hasn’t even hit 260 total passing in yards in 8 quarters.

::: eyes rolling :::

Wow… you certainly can cherry pick when to talk AFTER game 2 for Winston. I’m so glad I’m not full of it to not respect the possibility that Winston might evolve or any team might evolve.

Anyhow, the universe seemingly righted itself in week 2. And by now, we know we can’t go undefeated because we have our secondary, pass rush, run blocking, and pass blocking to worry about.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You’ve got people that would stab each other with broken glass in this thread agreeing on Aimless Jameis.

He really brings us together 🤣🤣🤣

• theknees

Participant

Weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Weird

Right?

3 weeks in and he still can’t crack 200 yards passing.

It’s as if his defense and running game are carrying him.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Why be scared?

::: eyes rolling :::

Wow… you certainly can cherry pick when to talk AFTER game 2 for Winston. I’m so glad I’m not full of it to not respect the possibility that Winston might evolve or any team might evolve.

Anyhow, the universe seemingly righted itself in week 2. And by now, we know we can’t go undefeated because we have our secondary, pass rush, run blocking, and pass blocking to worry about.

So, am I still “cherry picking”?

Another game where they had more net rushing yards than passing? And where the defense provides a pick-six and gifts the offense a short field? And, pardon me for not going all-in on him magically changing his decision making (evidenced by his lucky TD pass while being tackled).

Then again, maybe I’m wrong and he becomes the next Brees.

Regardless, I’m more concerned about what’s in our back yard and what Bowles needs to do to fix it.

I’m just glad I wasn’t so full of it as to think we were ever going to go 17-0 this season.

:::eyes rolling:::

• theknees

Participant

W for Dub. It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

W for Dub. It’s weird…

Bucs have the better QB.

It’s weird…

• garfield

Participant

387 yards through three games, lol. Even Dilfer on the 2000 Ravens was more dynamic than that. Peyton knows the dude is trash but congrats on him leaning in the defense and run game to start 2-1. We all saw what happened last week when he was asked to win a game. Dude is terrible.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by garfield.

• theknees

Participant

@garfield – So winning v Green Bay and NE is terrible? You must have a strange concept of how success is measured in the NFL. You must be new to the game.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

@theknees

Bucs have the superior QB.

Do you disagree?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should we create a rivals forum for all these saints fans?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

@theknees

Bucs have the superior QB.

Do you disagree?

lol there is no way anyone on this earth other than maybe Jameis Winston himself could think he is better than Brady or that the Super Bowl Champion Bucs made the wrong decision by moving on with Brady.

NOW…if we would have moved on from Winston for Bridgewater or Rivers, we would have been maybe a 9 win team last year and first round playoff exit. With Winston, maybe 8-9 wins but at least maintained the upside.

With Tom, we knew this was a 1-2 year window to get a Superbowl in which we were successful. End of story. The rest is gravy and it looks like Tom may even play next year.

• TCB2W!

Participant

@garfield – So winning v Green Bay and NE is terrible? You must have a strange concept of how success is measured in the NFL. You must be new to the game.

He lost to a NE team that is 1-2. NE has only beat the Jets and lost to the Dolphins who are also 1-2. Don’t make out that this was a quality opponent. Jameis in games 2 and 3 is averaging a 55.8% completion percentage, 239 yards COMBINED, 2 TDs and 2 INTs and one of those TDs should have been a pick. So yeah, he ballin’ all right.

• garfield

Participant

You want me to give him props for throwing 5 yard slants and handing the ball off all game long? Any scrub QB can do that. Again, we all saw what happened when he actually had to try and win a game against the Panthers, dude was horrible. I’ll give Jameis props if and when he actually does stuff to win games, but we all know he won’t.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

lol there is no way anyone on this earth other than maybe Jameis Winston himself could think he is better than Brady or that the Super Bowl Champion Bucs made the wrong decision by moving on with Brady.

Don’t be so sure.

Let’s see if @theknees actually answers the question.

He’s already on record saying that Winston is better than Mahomes.

Let’s see if he double downs on the stupid sauce and says the same comparing him to Brady.

Simple yes or no.

• theknees

Participant

Funny to think of you all heading out to a community pie shaving. Make sure you hold your hands steady, don’t want you to miss this week’s contest with a nicked labia majora…

• TCB2W!

Participant

Funny to think of you all heading out to a community pie shaving. Make sure you hold your hands steady, don’t want you to miss this week’s contest with a nicked labia majora…

Says the pussy that can’t stop thinking of Jameis being inside you.

• BucBalla85

Participant

The obsession is the only thing that is weird..

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I guess @theknees and her insecure clam won’t allow her to answer a simple yes or no question.

It’s weird…

• kenntak

Participant

Rosenthal on NFL.com ranked Winston as the 26th best QB so far this season.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, Rosenthal is known for his football acumen, almost on par with Joe Buck….

Nom sayin…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Nom sayin…

He’s no Chris Simms, that’s for sure. There’s a heady-football guy, right there.

• theknees

Participant

Nom sayin…

He’s no Chris Simms, that’s for sure. There’s a heady-football guy, right there.

Yeah, his call on Mahomes being better than Mitch T was way off. He loves Burrow, doesn’t care for Tua. Loves Josh Allen, doesn’t care much at all for Trey Lance.

Hard to imagine anyone criticizing him. Nom sayin…

• TCB2W!

Participant

Nom sayin…

Yeah, his call on Mahomes being better than Mitch T was way off. He loves Burrow, doesn’t care for Tua. Loves Josh Allen, doesn’t care much at all for Trey Lance.

Hard to imagine anyone criticizing him. Nom sayin…

Since I don’t see any Simms QB rankings prior to 2017, IDK wtf his acumen evaluating has to do with this thread. Link an article or vid of him proclaiming Winston as a top QB talent and then we can talk. Until then, shut your crusty clam.

• Runole

Participant

For some it is impossible to love Tom Brady and still like JW.

One of Buc fans great mysteries are those that have such irrational hatred for JW.
      Has any other ex-Buc QB in history faced such vitriolic derision? Never will understand it.
      racism?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Derrick Henry is averaging nearly the same amount of yards rushing per game that Winston is throwing.

Lol.

• theknees

Participant

Yet he has 7 TDs. It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Cool.

Our QB has 10 TD’s.

Oh, and about 700 more yards passing. Which at the current rate, would take Winston another 34 games to hit.

Perhaps instead of a landing strip, you should shave a “WHO DAT” above that sensitive, insecure little clam of yours.

It’s weird…

• BucBalla85

Participant

Lolz it’s weird!

• theknees

Participant

Cool.

Our QB has 10 TD’s.

Oh, and about 700 more yards passing. Which at the current rate, would take Winston another 34 games to hit.

Perhaps instead of a landing strip, you should shave a “WHO DAT” above that sensitive, insecure little clam of yours.

It’s weird…

How sore are you?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

How sore are you?

I’m good, bud. Reigning SB champs. GOAT as our signal caller.

You, on the other hand, have a game manager…screaming “Who Dat” while diddling each other’s beans, and a college team who’s the biggest embarrassment in the state.

Poor lil’ thing. It’s weird.

• kenntak

Participant

Donkey, your comment was totally rendered unjustifiable because you did not include the ellipses after the “it’s weird.”

• Runole

Participant

News flash! New mental illness found in Tampa Bay area!

WDS Very similar to TDS. Psychiatrists remain mystified
      to the reason for the malady? MSM main suspect theorized
      to be a possible cause? Racism is another possibility
      though it seems to be endemic only to certain football fans.
      Weird! LOL

• bucshot420

Participant

In other news Tampa has a pro football team that has the G.O.A.T. At Qb and he won us a Super Bowl last year…. It’s weird

• Runole

Participant

In other news Tampa has a pro football team that has the G.O.A.T. At Qb and he won us a Super Bowl last year…. It’s weird

I love Brady and have no ill will towards Winston. You?

• bucshot420

Participant

Not at all. I think my past posts show that I have no ill will towards Jameis. I was just replying to the knees response

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Donkey, your comment was totally rendered unjustifiable because you did not include the ellipses after the “it’s weird.”

Well played, sir. Well played.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Weird indeed.

Brought in a real winner and a real leader.

Everything else fell into place.

• theknees

Participant

Love what is going on in Tampa. This kind of exposure on a National level is so damn good for the city!!

The way Winston was treated by our team and our fanbase is a separate issue from team allegiance. Also, letting him go to a division rival, what could possibly go wrong.

It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The way Winston was treated by our team

Yeah. He was treated real bad. Drafted #1 overall despite multiple red flags, ownership stood by him after being suspended by the league, etc.

Also, letting him go to a division rival, what could possibly go wrong.

Umm…the team he went to (your team), lost in the divisional round of the playoffs.

Our team, and his replacement, brought a second Lombardi to the bay immediately.

“It’s weird”

• TCB2W!

Participant

Runole,

How many still want to see him fail?

I want to see him fail as long as he is on an NFC South team that’s not Tampa Bay. Anyone who doesn’t want the Saints to fail is not a fan of this team.
      …………..
      The racists still think the “lying gold digging cleat chaser” was telling the truth as they (gator honks) defend Hernandez.

What makes you think racism has anything to do with this? Do you think there these people were unhappy with Winston but love LVD is racist? GTFO
      …………..
      I am a fan of Warrick Dunn should I dislike him because he went to Atlanta?

No, but you should hope that Atlanta fails, and if that includes Dunn not playing well, then so be it. Also Warrick Dunn was not the straw that stired thier offense. He was just a weapon for Vick. I was happy when Dunn came back to retire as a Buc.
      …………..
      Actually, I am no fan of the Saints. Did you hate WD when he went to the Falcons?
      How about Sapp and the Raiders or Lynch and the Bronco’s?

Unless we were playing the Raiders or Broncos then I hoped for their success. Again, they were not in our DIVISION which you can’t seem to understand from multiple posters. I am not mad Winston went to the Saints. That was his only option which he took. I still want the Saints to fail. If that means Winston plays like shit, then I am all for that. If Winston, say went to the Bears as their starter, then yes. I would wish him luck. Now if you want irrational hate from me, it’s when I see that cat’s ass pucker on Sean Payton’s face.
      …………..
      Charles:

F that loser.

HUMAN GARBAGE.

Now that is irrational hatred.
      …………..

I never knew he was on the Packers, Vikings, Lions, or Bears. When he arrived in Carolina his last year. I didn’t root for him. That’s for certain.
      …………..
      Cheered for Warrick Dunn when he played for Atlanta. Never cheered for Atlanta to win against the Bucs.
      Why is this so hard to understand? Irrational hatred for all ex-Bucs is just pathetic. IMO

Again Warrick Dunn was not the QB. That offense was predicated off of Vick, not Dunn. I still routed against the Falcons. Again, if that meant he ran poorly then so be it.
      …………..
      Still don’t get it! I have never been a Saints fan and never will be.
      Been a Bucs fan since I bought season tickets 1976! Even cheered for “poor winner/loser” Spurrier.
      You?

Since according to you and all the JW haters claim he sucks why wouldn’t I be cheering for him to beat Billicheat? Too many claim “he” not Brady was the reason for the Pats success. I say it was Tom. You?

I say it’s Tom too. Also, if Dungy went to Atlanta and New Orleans, I wouldn’t root for him. I did however root for him while coaching in Indy.
      …………..

That said, I will say there are a handful of people here who hate him. I have to admit, his ballin’ and check yo sheet comments right after that last pick 6 to end the season pissed me off. But he was who he was on our team. You rooting for him to succeed WITH THE SAINTS and thus the SAINTS HAVING SUCCESS.

C’mon what team with a good defense, elite RB and elite WR (who is currently inhjured) wouldn’t have success if the QB played well. NONE. That’s why I root for him to not play well until he goes to another team. I pound on theknees because it’s fun and he moves the goalposts. If you don’t see why people are upset that you are rooting for him (and thus the Saints) to succeed while in NO, then that’s a you problem and not an us problem.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by TCB2W!.

• seekpar

Participant

We were at the Texans game late in the 2019 season. Important game. The Texans went into a shell on offense, and on defense just sat back and waited for wINsTon to screw up and win the game for them. One of the most frustrating games to watch as a Bucs fan. The icing on the cake was the pick 6 in OT vs ATL in the season finale. And the “I be ballin’ check yo sheet” press conference. That was it for me. Thank God the Bucs felt the same and cut him loose. It’s not because he’s black. It’s not because he played for FSU. It’s because he couldn’t live up to the draft capital the Bucs invested in him. He held the franchise back for FIVE FN YEARS!!! He had his chance, made boat loads of money, and failed. It’s hard to pull for a guy like that.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Does theknees forget about what happened last year? Its weird…

• Runole

Participant

We were at the Texans game late in the 2019 season. Important game. The Texans went into a shell on offense, and on defense just sat back and waited for wINsTon to screw up and win the game for them. One of the most frustrating games to watch as a Bucs fan. The icing on the cake was the pick 6 in OT vs ATL in the season finale. And the “I be ballin’ check yo sheet” press conference. That was it for me. Thank God the Bucs felt the same and cut him loose. It’s not because he’s black. It’s not because he played for FSU. It’s because he couldn’t live up to the draft capital the Bucs invested in him. He held the franchise back for FIVE FN YEARS!!! He had his chance, made boat loads of money, and failed. It’s hard to pull for a guy like that.

Agree/disagree with your post. I remain a Winston fan not a Saints fan.
      Winston suffered from the worst character assassination by the MSM I have seen since Cassius Clay.
      Except for the Uber incident which indeed was unacceptable behavior Winston was a model citizen while here. All the other stuff at FSU was piled on BS to make a liar appear credible. As to racism? like Doug Williams it is a plausible assertion for Winston.

As to his performance as a Buc he holds many praise worthy records. As to his interceptions Vinny holds that regular season record. JW’s only flaw with his gunslinger mentality is trying to do too much by himself. He isn’t the first or last NFL franchise QB with that characteristic. When it works it is great when it doesn’t it can be frustrating. That being said it is not worth the irrational hatred expressed by some that post here. Resembles TDS from my view.

Go Bucs!

• theknees

Participant

^^^^^^^Werd^^^^^^^^^

• BadabingBucs

Participant

the question becomes is does Payton consider going to Taysom Hill at some point.

Winston is averaging 168 yards per game; 8 touchdowns to 2 INTs (5 TDs in week 1)

Carolina loss – 11 for 22, 111 yards, 2 INTS
      Giants loss – 17 for 23, 226 yards, 1 TD

Next two weeks on the road – WFT, SEA before facing the Bucs at home.

I think Bucs will fair better with Winston playing in both terms of the division and straight up. Hill provides another dimension

• butette

Participant

Seems to me like the Saints coaching staff does not trust Winston enough to call a more aggressive game that may show his down-the-field talent better.

• theknees

Participant

Quick, name a receiver for the Saints.

They don’t have the personnel to really play aggressively.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Quick, name a receiver for the Saints.

They don’t have the personnel to really play aggressively.

Good call. If they had guys as good as Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, the QB could throw 30 picks.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Good call. If they had guys as good as Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, the QB could throw 30 picks.

It’s always an excuse for that guy. Never any accountability. Constant shifting of blame.

• theknees

Participant

It’s always an excuse for that guy. Never any accountability. Constant shifting of blame.

Or, he could add Antonio Brown, Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette….Draft Tristan Wirfs…….and see what happens. It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Or, he could add Antonio Brown, Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette….Draft Tristan Wirfs…….and see what happens. It’s weird…

So, you think if Winston had all of this, he’d be better than Brady?

Simple yes or no.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I could be wrong, but I doubt Gronk, Brown, and Fournette wanted to play with the NFL’s biggest turnover machine. Turns out, that’s correct, as all of those players could have signed to play with the turnover machine. For some reason, they chose to sign with the weak-armed senior citizen instead of that shit-show QB.

• Runole

Participant

Is anyone stating that Winston is better than Brady? That would be a ridiculous assertion.

The irrational hatred towards Jameis is my issue on this thread. I believe it is perfectly normal to love Brady and be a fan of Winston.

• theknees

Participant

Yep. We have a dipshit fanbase. Most recently, think about how many have called out Devin White.

It’s amazing to see how piss poor some of our fans are when it comes to base football knowledge.

“wE sHoUlD hAvE dRaFtEd jOsH aLlEn”

• Anonymous

Inactive

My hatred for Jameis is perfectly rational, thank you very much.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Is anyone stating that Winston is better than Brady? That would be a ridiculous assertion.

Then perhaps you should have a chat with your dipshit partner in crime, @theknees

Because that’s EXACTLY what he’s implying.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Not everything root cause is racism

I am a fan who loves the addition of Tom Brady and would have hated if we replaced Winston with Teddy B or Philip Rivers. I personally like Winston and actually laughed/smiled for him when he had that flea ficker TD in the playoffs. We were playing hard that game and i had confidence we would fight to the end. If the score was 31-10; be a different story.

We saw how emotional fans could get when we lost to the Rams. We won 10 in a row and already the worries started to kick in. Sunday night was no picnic. The fact that the Bucs underachieved in Winston’s stint here is enough for fans not to like him.

Would you say fans not wanting to root for Deshaun Watson is racist? What about if they root for him anyway? Is that in turn considered sexist? So by a similar token Winston got into some hot water in college and then with the uber and a suspension in which would cause many people not to like him.

I personally feel winston is funny and goofy. I mean did you see him running into the pads into that practice drill. hilarious

I live in Philadelphia and the fans here have a hatrid for Carson Wentz. I dont think it has anything to do with race, religion, or vaccine status; but rather he was a bitch and sucked and set the team back years. There could be alot of Buc fans that feel this way about Winston.

Winston will likely fizzle out after this year and be a career journeyman back-up the rest of the way. Evans and Godwin made him better and you are seeing with the Saints that he is average at best. Like i said, i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets benched for Hill in the near future. And remember….i like Winston.

• Runole

Participant

Not everything root cause is racism

I am a fan who loves the addition of Tom Brady and would have hated if we replaced Winston with Teddy B or Philip Rivers. I personally like Winston and actually laughed/smiled for him when he had that flea ficker TD in the playoffs. We were playing hard that game and i had confidence we would fight to the end. If the score was 31-10; be a different story.

We saw how emotional fans could get when we lost to the Rams. We won 10 in a row and already the worries started to kick in. Sunday night was no picnic. The fact that the Bucs underachieved in Winston’s stint here is enough for fans not to like him.

Would you say fans not wanting to root for Deshaun Watson is racist? What about if they root for him anyway? Is that in turn considered sexist? So by a similar token Winston got into some hot water in college and then with the uber and a suspension in which would cause many people not to like him.

I personally feel winston is funny and goofy. I mean did you see him running into the pads into that practice drill. hilarious

I live in Philadelphia and the fans here have a hatrid for Carson Wentz. I dont think it has anything to do with race, religion, or vaccine status; but rather he was a bitch and sucked and set the team back years. There could be alot of Buc fans that feel this way about Winston.

Winston will likely fizzle out after this year and be a career journeyman back-up the rest of the way. Evans and Godwin made him better and you are seeing with the Saints that he is average at best. Like i said, i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets benched for Hill in the near future. And remember….i like Winston.

Agree with your post. There are several posters in this thread that would disagree.

As to the use of the word Racism (while I am sure there are a couple fans/posters that fit that description) I was mostly being facetious and pretending what a Left Winger would say. That being said the whole EK issue had racist bent…. See Willie Meggs

• RudeGuy

Participant

Yep. We have a dipshit fanbase. Most recently, think about how many have called out Devin White.

It’s amazing to see how piss poor some of our fans are when it comes to base football knowledge.

So one or two fans post a negative about White and you come to the conclusion the entire fan base is of the same opinion. Are you really that dense?

• theknees

Participant

So one or two fans post a negative about White and you come to the conclusion the entire fan base is of the same opinion. Are you really that dense?

There were a ton on here who made huge negative comments about the White draft pick, not just one or two. White was so clearly the only one worthy of the pick that it’s almost insane to think about anyone else in that draft.

Also, many on here feel White should be Deion Sanders in coverage. White is a leader, is all over the field, and is “Johnny on the Spot” whenever a ball is jarred loose.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I think its kind of crazy that it surprises people that some people wanted Winston gone after that last pick 6 before the offseason we signed Brady. I mean love the guy or hate him, he turned the ball over at such an alarming rate, it’s kind of mind blowing how that doesn’t register with some people how at some point you have to move on if it isn’t working and another option that is better is available. I think the sooner people realize he just wasn’t working out here the better it is for those people. At the same time I wish Winston luck, just not against the Bucs. Since he did sign with the Saints it shouldn’t be surprising that also adds an element of hatred towards him. I’m honestly kind of shocked people are surprised or offended by people not being a fan of Winston here. It makes so much sense the only way you don’t see it is if you are a Seminole fan or you think there is some racial hate going on which is far from that case.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Also, many on here feel White should be Deion Sanders in coverage.

More intellectual dishonesty from the Jaboo fluffer.

Nobody expects him to cover like Deion. We just expect him to cover better than someone like Minter.

I don’t think that’s too much to ask from a Top-5 pick at LB in the modern NFL.

• theknees

Participant

You and many others wanted Allen. And when they didn’t draft him, you were chapped. It’s okay.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You and many others wanted Allen. And when they didn’t draft him, you were chapped. It’s okay.

More deflection from your constant moving goalposts.

You Saints fans are a weird bunch.

• theknees

Participant

QBR leaders through Week 4:

1) Patrick Mahomes, 82.9
      2) Matthew Stafford, 76.6
      3) Kyler Murray, 74.5
      4) Jameis Winston, 65.9
      5) Teddy Bridgewater, 65.6
      6) Sam Darnold, 62.7
      7) Kirk Cousins, 61.9
      8) Tom Brady, 61.4
      9) Derek Carr, 61.1
      10) Russell Wilson, 60.9

Weird…

• Runole

Participant

I think its kind of crazy that it surprises people that some people wanted Winston gone after that last pick 6 before the offseason we signed Brady. I mean love the guy or hate him, he turned the ball over at such an alarming rate, it’s kind of mind blowing how that doesn’t register with some people how at some point you have to move on if it isn’t working and another option that is better is available. I think the sooner people realize he just wasn’t working out here the better it is for those people. At the same time I wish Winston luck, just not against the Bucs. Since he did sign with the Saints it shouldn’t be surprising that also adds an element of hatred towards him. I’m honestly kind of shocked people are surprised or offended by people not being a fan of Winston here. It makes so much sense the only way you don’t see it is if you are a Seminole fan or you think there is some racial hate going on which is far from that case.

Not being a fan of Winston is understandable just as being a fan of the guy is understandable.
      That isn’t the issue. The pure irrational hatred of Winston that many posters have expressed here
      in this thread is repugnant and just plain wrong. It isn’t even about football.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Not being a fan of Winston is understandable just as being a fan of the guy is understandable.
      That isn’t the issue. The pure irrational hatred of Winston that many posters have expressed here

Ok so you are not happy with how he’s been treated since he’s been gone. I want to know what irrational hatred you are talking about so we can finally put this nonsense to bed. I do agree there is a point where it becomes irrational hatred. I just want to know an example of where that begins and ends because I think people should be able to know where that line is. So again we can clarify.

• Runole

Participant

Ok so you are not happy with how he’s been treated since he’s been gone. I want to know what irrational hatred you are talking about so we can finally put this nonsense to bed. I do agree there is a point where it becomes irrational hatred. I just want to know an example of where that begins and ends because I think people should be able to know where that line is. So again we can clarify.

First it just didn’t start just after he left. It started when he became a Buc due in part to an outrageous narrative concocted on a LIE by both the MSM and Florida media outlets. Local writer Matt Baker made it a personal crusade against Winston and there were posters that kept it going. Some are in this thread. Willful blindness doesn’t change those facts. Worst character assassination since Cassius Clay. Doug Williams was another Buc (who to a much lesser degree) got it from a racist owner and Phil Kreuger’s actions.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

QBR leaders through Week 4:

1) Patrick Mahomes, 82.9
      2) Matthew Stafford, 76.6
      3) Kyler Murray, 74.5
      4) Jameis Winston, 65.9
      5) Teddy Bridgewater, 65.6
      6) Sam Darnold, 62.7
      7) Kirk Cousins, 61.9
      8) Tom Brady, 61.4
      9) Derek Carr, 61.1
      10) Russell Wilson, 60.9

Weird…

and look at that list

Aaron Rodgers is missing. Who’s team will perform better and which QB will have the better stats by year end?

Teddy B, Sam Darnold, and Kirk Cousins are on that list all of which will miss playoffs and have mediocre numbers.

Winston certainly isn’t playing reckless as he has limited turnovers but he also isn’t lighting it up either. He had a 5 TD blow out in week 1 and threw for less than 200 yards. Wasn’t asked to do much that game. You back those out and he has been very mediocre the rest of the season

i like Winston but he is in jeopardy of losing the job to Hill if they lose again to a lesser team.

• TCB2W!

Participant

First it just didn’t start just after he left. It started when he became a Buc due in part to an outrageous narrative concocted on a LIE by both the MSM and Florida media outlets. Local writer Matt Baker made it a personal crusade against Winston and there were posters that kept it going. Some are in this thread. Willful blindness doesn’t change those facts. Worst character assassination since Cassius Clay. Doug Williams was another Buc (who to a much lesser degree) got it from a racist owner and Phil Kreuger’s actions.

“It started when he became a Buc due in part to an outrageous narrative concocted on a LIE by both the MSM and Florida media outlets.”

Since you ignored my last post. Maybe you won’t this post. What lie are we talking about? The woman who said he raped her? When he climbed up on a table in the cafeteria at FSU and said a sexist remark? Which lie?

“Worst character assassination since Cassius Clay.”

Cassius Clay definitely didn’t deserve it. I didn’t see the character assassinations that you are talking about. Then again, I don’t read the Tampa Bay Times. As far as here, people had a problem he was accused of rape and that there was evidence the police and the college turned a blind eye. He was accused of stealing crab legs. His misogynist comment in the cafeteria. There were some red flags. A lot of posters here didn’t want a potential rapist on the team. They have every reason to feel that way. Bringing up what he has been accused of is everyone’s right. Again, how is this character assassination on this board?

“Doug Williams was another Buc (who to a much lesser degree) got it from a racist owner and Phil Kreuger’s actions.”

I definitely believe Culberhouse was a racist. I am sure there are many NFL owners that are. They fact he lowballed Doug Williams was horrible. Yes, Culverhouse and his connection with the local media helped to character assassin Williams as a greedy player only out there for the money. But to compare the two situations is wrong.

• Runole

Participant

“It started when he became a Buc due in part to an outrageous narrative concocted on a LIE by both the MSM and Florida media outlets.”

Since you ignored my last post. Maybe you won’t this post. What lie are we talking about? The woman who said he raped her? When he climbed up on a table in the cafeteria at FSU and said a sexist remark? Which lie?

Cassius Clay definitely didn’t deserve it. I didn’t see the character assassinations that you are talking about. Then again, I don’t read the Tampa Bay Times. As far as here, people had a problem he was accused of rape and that there was evidence the police and the college turned a blind eye. He was accused of stealing crab legs. His misogynist comment in the cafeteria. There were some red flags. A lot of posters here didn’t want a potential rapist on the team. They have every reason to feel that way. Bringing up what he has been accused of is everyone’s right. Again, how is this character assassination on this board?

“Doug Williams was another Buc (who to a much lesser degree) got it from a racist owner and Phil Kreuger’s actions.”

I definitely believe Culberhouse was a racist. I am sure there are many NFL owners that are. They fact he lowballed Doug Williams was horrible. Yes, Culverhouse and his connection with the local media helped to character assassin Williams as a greedy player only out there for the money. But to compare the two situations is wrong.

The girl lied about being raped. End of story. Which of her 5 different stories does one believe?
      Why were no arrest or charges ever placed on Winston? Popular opinion doesn’t trump the law.
      Racism can be expressed in many ways.
      The real culprit that the MSM latched on to was Willie Meggs. They ridiculously actually portrayed him as protecting Winston totally ignoring his well documented racist past in Tally.

Suggest you do some real research on the subject from lab tests and the accusers past. It really isn’t hard to connect the dots versus the false MSM narrative on the issue. As you posted you are not real informed on the subject. Not meant to be insulting.

Perhaps a simpler question to you would be… Do you believe that women and children are capable of lying?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Man, the tears are flowing with this one.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Her name is Erika Kinsman, and no she and that innocent Uber driver didn’t lie.

You clowns try to hard to troll, why is it almost always someone from the cove for?

• TCB2W!

Participant

The girl lied about being raped. End of story. Which of her 5 different stories does one believe?
      Why were no arrest or charges ever placed on Winston? Popular opinion doesn’t trump the law.
      The real culprit that the MSM latched on to was Willie Meggs. They ridiculously actually portrayed him as protecting Winston totally ignoring his well documented racist past in Tally.

Suggest you do some real research on the subject from lab tests and the accusers past. It really isn’t hard to connect the dots versus the false MSM narrative on the issue. As you posted you are not real informed on the subject. Not meant to be insulting.

Perhaps a simpler question to you would be… Do you believe that women and children are capable of lying?

Right, like Aaron Hernandez’s threats and fights back when he was at UF wasn’t covered up by the police. Please. She lied and so did the Uber driver I am sure. In both cases Winston was drinking. I did read A LOT on it. He and other players including his roommate went to a bar drinking. She was there with her friends. I am not kidding, when we drafted Winston, I spent a VERY long time researching that rape accusation. Appearantly YOU didn’t. I also looked at the crab stealing accusation, in that case, I felt he was innocent. So don’t act like I didn’t give him the benefit of the doubt.

• TCB2W!

Participant

In fact Seminole honk, I actually made a timeline at the time of all the reports and what happened. I investigated this for nearly a month online. Also, I saw no “racist” reporting in Tally to any of the rape accusations. Link ONE just ONE article. You lying piece of shit. Accusing the police of favoritism and mishandling the case is not racism.

• theknees

Participant

Winston was treated worse than any athlete ever from a ESPN media coverage perspective.

When a “cleat chasing” cock hungry whore, with ribbons of semen inside her from multiple partners is accusatory, and her lead prosecuting attorney was a bull gator, you have to ask some questions as to the validity of all of it.

Too many gator honks in Tampa for me to even consider drafting a player from FSU. It’s weird…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Too many gator honks in Tampa for me to even consider drafting a player from FSU

Luckily, that’s not a consideration you’ll have to make for a good while it appears.

• theknees

Participant

Too many gator honks in Tampa for me to even consider drafting a player from FSU

Luckily, that’s not a consideration you’ll have to make for a good while it appears.

Same. No player in UF history, has lost to Kentucky, and has gone on to get drafted in the NFL…

• Biggs3535

Participant

No player in UF history, has lost to Kentucky, and has gone on to get drafted in the NFL

I don’t think anyone here will be surprised to learn this isn’t accurate.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Same. No player in UF history, has lost to Kentucky, and has gone on to get drafted in the NFL…

Man, you sure know your football.

Toney (1st Round), Jefferson (2nd Round), Perine (4th Round), Gardner-Johnson (4th Round), Polite (3rd Round), and Henderson (1st Round) all agree.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Winston was treated worse than any athlete ever from a ESPN media coverage perspective.

When a “cleat chasing” cock hungry whore, with ribbons of semen inside her from multiple partners is accusatory, and her lead prosecuting attorney was a bull gator, you have to ask some questions as to the validity of all of it.

Too many gator honks in Tampa for me to even consider drafting a player from FSU. It’s weird…

Post a link to a single article showing that she was a cleat chaser. Who cares if ESPN tried to railroad him. They do that for anything. They just want the hottest takes on any matter. It seems BOTH of you are ignorant to the full story.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

When a “cleat chasing” cock hungry whore, with ribbons of semen inside her

I have seen many ignorant statements on this board. This is definitely top 5. Even if she is a liar…..just a plain ignorant statement.

• theknees

Participant

I have seen many ignorant statements on this board. This is definitely top 5. Even if she is a liar…..just a plain ignorant statement.

Truth hurts. Or let me guess, white girls never do this type of thing…

• Runole

Participant

Right, like Aaron Hernandez’s threats and fights back when he was at UF wasn’t covered up by the police. Please. She lied and so did the Uber driver I am sure. In both cases Winston was drinking. I did read A LOT on it. He and other players including his roommate went to a bar drinking. She was there with her friends. I am not kidding, when we drafted Winston, I spent a VERY long time researching that rape accusation. Appearantly YOU didn’t. I also looked at the crab stealing accusation, in that case, I felt he was innocent. So don’t act like I didn’t give him the benefit of the doubt.

The Uber driver was telling the truth. EK was not. Willie Meggs had a history of racist behavior.
      He would have loved to charge and arrest Winston. Point is she obviously lied making up story after story.
      She was a completely unreliable witness. That is why Winston was never charged or arrested.

There is no comparison between Winston and Hernandez. Good Lord! Suggest you compare the histories of Meggs with Cervone and how they handle charges against Student athletes. Might need to look up Hog Huntley Johnson and his input for UF athletes.

• The Golden God

Participant

I hate to be the bearer of good news, but Jameis Winston doesn’t play for our team. Our team is the Bucs, not the Saints, not the Seminoles, and not the Gators. The last two teams don’t even belong on this particular board, yet petty college dick comparing is exactly what’s behind this thread.

If Mike Glennon was the last quarterback we had before Brady — and Glennon went on to start for the Saints — would there be a thread about him totaling 270 comments? The answer is no, correct?

If you love Winston, defend Winston, hate Winston, talk bad about Winston, it doesn’t matter, because he no longer matters.

This thread would make perfect sense if we lost Brady, and ended up with Winston. The exact opposite happened and we won a friggin’ Super Bowl! Move the hell on.

• Runole

Participant

I hate to be the bearer of good news, but Jameis Winston doesn’t play for our team. Our team is the Bucs, not the Saints, not the Seminoles, and not the Gators. The last two teams don’t even belong on this particular board, yet petty college dick comparing is exactly what’s behind this thread.

If Mike Glennon was the last quarterback we had before Brady — and Glennon went on to start for the Saints — would there be a thread about him totaling 270 comments? The answer is no, correct?

If you love Winston, defend Winston, hate Winston, talk bad about Winston, it doesn’t matter, because he no longer matters.

This thread would make perfect sense if we lost Brady, and ended up with Winston. The exact opposite happened and we won a friggin’ Super Bowl! Move the hell on.

Thanks Golden God for your astute? wisdom on the issue. JMO with your sarcastic arbitrary suggestion noted, who designated you to determine what should or shouldn’t be posted here?

Simple solution? Don’t care for a topic? Don’t read or participate in the topic. Hopefully, my comment won’t upset your perception of yourself on such matters.

• Runole

Participant

Truth hurts. Or let me guess, white girls never do this type of thing…

Painful facts about her under wear that were presented as evidence by the investigation are true.
      ignoring them is what is ignorant.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis is a rapist

And you love him for it

• Runole

Participant

Jameis is a rapist

And you love him for it

FAKE NEWS according to the law. Learn the actual facts of the case. You have been played.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Keep up the hard work, RuNole!

Winston’s balls aren’t going to lick themselves.

• TCB2W!

Participant

DH, Winston just drops his balls in Runole’s mouth and Runole moves his head side to side like he is polishing a bowling ball. His hair is still sticky.

• seekpar

Participant

I don’t know what’s worse. All these fucking pop up ads that cover most of the screen, or the multitudes of copies in replies that make the length of one reply unbearable.

I cannot bring myself to defend wINsTon for any of his behavior. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Do you wINsTon defenders really think he’s an innocent wrongly blamed for all his troubles? Gimme a fucking break.

• theknees

Participant

It’s like Winston raped all of your girls.

The Tampa hate towards Jameis was so predictable. Think about it. Many of these dicks wanted the Cryin’ Hawaiian. Go burn your jersey and find another team you dolts.

• TCB2W!

Participant

It’s like Winston raped all of your girls.

The Tampa hate towards Jameis was so predictable. Think about it. Many of these dicks wanted the Cryin’ Hawaiian. Go burn your jersey and find another team you dolts.

Honestly, I didn’t want either of them. But OBP wasn’t going to wait another year or two to find a good QB.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Go burn your jersey and find another team you dolts.

The irony is rich with this one, Mr. Who Dat.

• theknees

Participant

Go burn your jersey and find another team you dolts.

The irony is rich with this one, Mr. Who Dat.

Or. I have never rooted for the Saints in my life.

You can appreciate the train wreck though. We are watching someone hit the brakes right now. Should be fun.

• theknees

Participant

Weird.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Weird.

Your team’s QB threw for 279 yards on 50% (lol) passing, with 4 TD’s and 2 turnovers.

Our team’s QB threw for 411 yards on 73% passing, with 5 TD’s and 0 turnovers.

Weird.

• theknees

Participant

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

W.

Congrats on 3rd place in the division and having the inferior QB.

It’s weird…

• Runole

Participant

Keep up the hard work, RuNole!

Winston’s balls aren’t going to lick themselves.

DH, Winston just drops his balls in Runole’s mouth and Runole moves his head side to side like he is polishing a bowling ball. His hair is still sticky.

For the ignorant and stupid the most telling is the need for vulgarity
      to make a loser’s counterpoint to actual facts of the issue.

EK Lied! End of story!

• theknees

Participant

108.1 QB rating (career-high)
      12-3 TD-INT ratio (career-high)
      2.4 Pass TD per game (career-high)

Weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Most Completions of 45+ Air Yards (Since 2020)
      Tom Brady – 45
      Derek Carr – 42
      Kyler Murray – 41
      Aaron Rodgers – 40
      Josh Allen – 36

“bUt tHeY cOmPlEtElY cHaNgEd tHe oFfEnSe…dErp, dErP, DeRpItY DErp”

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

108.1 QB rating (career-high)

Brady’s is 108.5
      Our QB is better than yours.

12-3 TD-INT ratio (career-high)

Brady’s is 15-2 TD/INT ratio.
      Our QB is better than yours.

2.4 Pass TD per game (career-high)

Brady’s is 3.0 Pass TD per game
      Again, our QB is better than yours.

Weird…

Nah. We all knew Brady would be an upgrade.

Well, almost all of us.

Viewing 289 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.