Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…the Bucs are 0-8 (suppose to be a 6-2 team).Why does It (schiano) still have a job? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The owners hate you, and everything about you. They would go to any lengths to see you miserable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never thought the Jets would be 0-8.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

cute ;-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately, the rise and fall of both NY coaches is going hurt us with our dreams of firing Schiano.  Ryan was a joke last year, had a 2009 1st round pick QB flame out and is riding a rookie QB, and it looks like he is going to be a serious candidate for coach of the year.  Coughlin is always on the verge of being fired or winning a Super Bowl.  The guy Ryan will lose to as coach of the year, Reid, looks like a guy that probably should never have been fired.  The Bucs team is talented and look like they are probably 20 horrible minutes of football from being a .500 or better team in general.  Could the Glazer's see this, and combined with being 2 years into a 5 year contract, decide to keep him hoping he is next years Ryan? I am 100% on the fire Schiano side.  Im just shocked he hasnt been fired yet, and I searching for reasons why.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember the majority of this board laughing at the Jets the entire off-season, saying we fleeced them in the Revis deal and laughing about how the Jets were the laughing stock of the league. Amazing what coaching can do. :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They won’t fire him before the end of the season unless this team quits.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They won't fire him before the end of the season unless this team quits.

^^^^ This . No reason to do it otherwise . It accomplishes nothing . Season is already down the drain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^^ This . No reason to do it otherwise . It accomplishes nothing . Season is already down the drain.

Firing Schiano gives us a better understanding of what we actually have in Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Firing Schiano gives us a better understanding of what we actually have in Glennon.

No it doesn't because we'll still be running the same offense with the same players surrounding him until next season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By the time you implement a new offense you will just trash too many games transitioning to learn anything.  You ride his out, let the next competent coach evaluate the film for what it is,and move on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No it doesn't because we'll still be running the same offense with the same players surrounding him until next season.

The new coach will most likely make adjustments and not play so conservatively like Schiano though. Glennon always seems to have solid 1st half's. It's the 2nd half in which he struggles and I'm starting to think that coaching plays a factor in that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yes, but keeping Schiano is true middle finger to the fans.  1-13 with the one win from the I dont care Falcons?  No way this guy should be coaching now.  If Lovie is the guy, bring him in now so he can figure out what the roster is made from to prepare for 2014. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think Lovie would want to come in midseason ….he’s not that stupid . He’d want time to put in his pieces and implement his system.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yes, but keeping Schiano is true middle finger to the fans.  1-13 with the one win from the I dont care Falcons?  No way this guy should be coaching now.  If Lovie is the guy, bring him in now so he can figure out what the roster is made from to prepare for 2014.

I think if you are gonna coach the team you can figure it out, plenty of other new coaches do in just an offseason.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.