Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 82 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

our resident Obsessive Compulsive liar under his new moniker.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Anyone on here remember who won the UF/FSU game a few weeks ago?

• BucsBits

Participant

Runole admits the covid history bothers him

It should, Runole. It should

• Biggs3535

Participant

I recall our resident race-baiter had a lot to say about Smollett when that scumbag played to Mr. Cronkite’s brethren in the media. Those idiots ate it up, just as Smollett thought they would.

Pretty quiet on that front nowadays.

Anyone on here remember who won the UF/FSU game a few weeks ago?

Are you talking about when the interim HC – who was going to be fired in a month – waxed Norvell’s ass, sending him to a second straight losing season?

• BucsBits

Participant

It’s bring your son to work day at The Cove

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Are you talking about when the interim HC – who was going to be fired in a month – waxed Norvell’s ass, sending him to a second straight losing season?

That’s the one!

Wait! Are you telling me the Doak Dipshits couldn’t beat a coach-less UF team?

That’s almost as embarrassing as losing to J’ville State.

Almost…

• Biggs3535

Participant

I recall our resident race-baiter had a lot to say about Smollett when that scumbag played to Mr. Cronkite’s brethren in the media. Those idiots ate it up, just as Smollett thought they would.

Pretty quiet on that front nowadays.

Allow me to fill in where Mr. Walter “I just report the news” Cronkite is silent:

1. Brothers testify Smollett orchestrated attack for publicity

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, the bodybuilding, aspiring actors Smollett allegedly recruited to help him stage the attack, have testified at length about everything from a nutrition and fitness plan they crafted to get the “Empire” star in shape for an upcoming music video, to visiting a bathhouse together in Boystown.

But both said they were taken aback when Smollett allegedly suggested a “crazy idea” to make it look like two supporters of President Donald Trump had attacked the actor so he could post surveillance footage of it on social media.

Abimbola Osundairo said he agreed to help stage the attack because he felt “indebted” to the actor he considered his friend. He also said he thought Smollett could help further his acting career.

Both brothers testified Smollett drove them around their Lake View neighborhood on Jan. 25 to broach the plan and took them on a “dry run” two days later in Streeterville to choreograph how the attack would unfold.

After they were arrested at O’Hare Airport two weeks after the attack, when they returned from visiting family and friends in Nigeria, the brothers flipped on Smollett, telling detectives he’d planned the whole thing, including the racist and anti-gay slurs they were told to yell at him.

lolz @ race-baiting media and their idiocy.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

America: a country so non-racist that LoserftgDemocrats have to make-up hate crimes…

• Runole

Participant

America: a country so non-racist that LoserftgDemocrats have to make-up hate crimes…

And that is the main point of the post and of course the resemblance of such BS by said poster and his repetitive award that all liars deserve.

• BucsBits

Participant

Democrats have to make-up hate crimes…

like . .

George Floyd?

Ahmed Arbery?

Philando Castille?

Oh but wait . . Runole agrees

that is the main point of the post

:-)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Jussie the pussy lied.

• BucsBits

Participant

Jussie the pussy lied.

He’s “the Democrats” to you NUTZ

Trump lies repeatedly while in office … “eh, that’s just Trump”

In fact, most of you repeated the lies lol

There’s the real point of the thread, Runole

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

There’s the real point of the thread

Wrong.

The real point of this thread is that a UF squad with nearly no coaching staff beat FSU a few weeks ago.

It’s a pretty normal thing though.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

little pussy Jussie Smollett tried to commit a national hate crime.
      The Loser ftg Democrats bought into it hook line sinker.
      Kamala was even coaching It.

The Trash(D)Media ran with it– just like Russian collusion, Kyle Rittenhouse, Jesus Kavenaugh.

• BucsBits

Participant

Wrong.

The real point of this thread is that a UF squad with nearly no coaching staff beat FSU a few weeks ago.

LOL

I happily stand corrected

• Runole

Participant

Wrong.

LOL

I happily stand corrected

Smollett AKA BucBits went to FSU/Florida? Donkey lying again?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Smollett AKA BucBits went to FSU/Florida?

Don’t think he did, nor did I insinuate that he did, RuPedo.

But, what was that score again from the UF/FSU game a few weeks ago?

Do you recall who won?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Matt Finn
      @MattFinnFNC
      Replying to @MattFinnFNC
      Smollett testifies he and Bola Osundairo got private room in gay bath house. Did more drugs and “made out.” There was “touching.”

Bwahahahahahahaha!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bola Osundairo

Bola’s really gonna’ kick his ass now.

Kinda like how UF has kicked FSU’s ass for years now.

• Runole

Participant

JMO But Donkey is trying to protect Jussie. Guess he still believes Jussie!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

JMO But Donkey is trying to protect Jussie. Guess he still believes Jussie!

And, as usual, your opinions are useless and non-factual. Constant lying by the Tally Trash. Nothing new.

Now, who won the UF/FSU game again?

• BucsBits

Participant

your opinions are useless and non-factual. Constant lying by the Tally Trash. Nothing new.

😁

• spartan

Participant

BB, do you believe Smollett was assaulted by 2 Trump supporters at 2am in the morning in the middle of downtown Chicago?

• BucsBits

Participant

BB, do you believe Smollett was assaulted by 2 Trump supporters at 2am in the morning in the middle of downtown Chicago?

No. I mean, I think he’s maybe mentally ill given his choice to testify and his testimony.

• Kermit56

Participant

No. I mean, I think he’s maybe mentally ill given his choice to testify and his testimony.

True dat!!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Maybe mentally ill? The planned fake attack in the hopes your jackal buddies in the media would run with it – and they did – didn’t give that away, Mr. Cronkite?

• BucsBits

Participant

Maybe mentally ill? The planned fake attack in the hopes your jackal buddies in the media would run with it – and they did – didn’t give that away, Mr. Cronkite?

Well, I have said you may be mentally ill too, so you choose how you take the words :-)

• BucsBits

Participant

Maybe mentally ill?

Buggsy, I honestly dont think you’re mentally ill, but you are so dumb (judging by your posts) that you cant even see your own stupidity EVEN WHEN IT SURFACES AS RANK HYPOCRISY

This comment quoted above is one of MANY examples I could choose

You guys routinely defend claims of racism by saying, essentially, that you’d have to know what’s in someone’s mind (intent).

The OBVIOUS . . OBVIOUS . . response to that is that racism appears BY JUDGING CONDUCT

You all deny that

and yet here, you are saying Smollett is insane . . BASED ON HIS CONDUCT

ridiculous hypocrisy that I can guarantee you didn’t even consider or realize when you posted that comment

so, before you start your normal parade of flaccid, limp-dicked “insults” (lol) . . just save the energy because you’re too dumb to bother with. You’re the pig in the mud, not worth getting dirty. Let me show you and Spartan how to ignore lol

May add years to your life too . . by helping you avoid so much anger. So, this is a gift of sorts Merry Christmas. You’re welcome.

• spartan

Participant

You guys routinely defend claims of racism by saying, essentially, that you’d have to know what’s in someone’s mind (intent).

Not really.

I can only speak for myself, but I like to see a bit of evidence of racism when something bad happens to a person of color rather than just assume and jump to conclusions. From what I see, most people are the same.

• Runole

Participant

If you define a Narcissistic personality disorder as a mental illness much like your Obsessive compulsive disorder you display on the Cove I agree. Both you and Jussie are habitual liars which indeed is also a characteristic you both share as well.

• BucsBits

Participant

like to see a bit of evidence of racism when something bad happens to a person of color

The biology teacher who fell behind Trump for 800k deaths

And is too much a p—-y to admit it

Runole, your opinion on anything… mesh’s nothing

• BucsBits

Participant

bit of evidence of racism when something bad happens to a person of color

Ahmaud Arbery?

• Kermit56

Participant

Do you wear a kilt? Because statements like this prove you’re too stupid to put pants on one leg at a time.

• BucsBits

Participant

Do you wear a kilt? Because statements like this prove you’re too stupid to put pants on one leg at a time.

You guys are so predictable

You post something wrong

I point it out

you compound the error by sticking to the wrong . . to the point of absurdity “espousing”

and get mad

so you start with the juvenile taunts

this entire thread is that LMAO

• Runole

Participant

The only one mad is the cove award winner. Jussie and BucBits could be blood brothers when it comes to their lying rhetoric.

• BucsBits

Participant

The only one mad . .

which is why you create this thread

right after a comment by me about your role in Covid deaths

pffft

• Biggs3535

Participant

You create more threads than everybody else here combined. Using this supreme logic, you’re beyond mad.

Of course that requires a modicum of self-awareness on your part. Which appears to be as evasive as Runole admitting the Seminoles and Norvell got their ass spanked by an interim coach looking for work.

• BucsBits

Participant

Buggsy, you don’t seem the type willing to laugh at yourself, but if you were this would give you a good chuckle

requires a modicum of self-awareness on your part.

We’ll, I’m an adult. Words and letters don’t trigger me like they do the child-like snowflakes on the left. He, you, and everyone else can string together whatever letters you want to and I won’t care.

meanwhile . .

So, comments like Buggsy’s that you’re responding to are the truly disingenuous ones AND BUGGSY IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR THIS ISSUE

But then you whine and beg for people to respond to you

LMAO

BB is the “great and powerful OZ!”

Have a snickers

• Biggs3535

Participant

Buggsy, you don’t seem the type willing to laugh at yourself, but if you were this would give you a good chuckle

We’ll, I’m an adult. Words and letters don’t trigger me like they do the child-like snowflakes on the left. He, you, and everyone else can string together whatever letters you want to and I won’t care.

meanwhile . .

So, comments like Buggsy’s that you’re responding to are the truly disingenuous ones AND BUGGSY IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR THIS ISSUE

LMAO

Have a snickers

I see in your world 1 + 1 = 8,756

Fuggin’ lunatic.

• Runole

Participant

You create more threads than everybody else here combined. Using this supreme logic, you’re beyond mad.

Of course that requires a modicum of self-awareness on your part. Which appears to be as evasive as Runole admitting the Seminoles and Norvell got their ass spanked by an interim coach looking for work.

Correct observation on first statement.

As for 24-21 game for the tallest midget for the state of CFB in Florida. Ass spanking? When it is the highlight of your season I guess it has extreme value after the losses to Alabama,Ga, Missouri. Kentucky,South Carolina and LSU.
      When do you play Miami again? Still avoiding them? lol

• spartan

Participant

Ahmaud Arbery?

Again, not saying there is no racism, just that it is not always racism every time a black person stubs their toe.

• Kermit56

Participant

Alabama, Ga, Missouri. Kentucky, South Carolina and LSU.
      When do you play Miami again? Still avoiding them?

After listing the above teams, why would you wonder if we would avoid Miami? Will FSU be avoiding Jacksonville State?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Will FSU be avoiding Jacksonville State?

Bwahahaha!!!!!!

• BucsBits

Participant

Ahmaud Arbery?

Again, not saying there is no racism, just that it is not always racism every time a black person stubs their toe.

No one claim it is.

When a George Floyd event happens it’s neither a widespread issue or unique

• BucsBits

Participant

meanwhile . .

LMAO

Have a snickers

I see in your world 1 + 1 = 8,756

Fuggin’ lunatic.

Like I said, you don’t seem the type. In fact, you seem very fragile.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The lying piece of shit was found guilty on 5/6 counts. Maybe he can get some conjugal visits from his “attackers.”

Lolz @ Mr. Cronkite and his loathsome brethren in the MSM for falling for this dickhead’s story.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The good folks over at the Daily Wire kept the receipts:

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
      Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
      House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
      Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
      Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
      California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
      Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
      Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
      Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
      Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha @ these idiots swallowing everything that Mr. Cronkite and his jackal, race-baiting brethren feed them.

• Runole

Participant

Alabama, Ga, Missouri. Kentucky, South Carolina and LSU.
      When do you play Miami again? Still avoiding them?

After listing the above teams, why would you wonder if we would avoid Miami? Will FSU be avoiding Jacksonville State?

Well they used to be played every year by UF. As to J State has UF dropped Georgia Southern?
      Don’t be so silly.

• Runole

Participant

The good folks over at the Daily Wire kept the receipts:

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
      Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
      House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
      Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
      Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
      California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
      Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
      Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
      Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
      Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha @ these idiots swallowing everything that Mr. Cronkite and his jackal, race-baiting brethren feed them.

well stated!

• Kermit56

Participant

has UF dropped Georgia Southern?

Well, we could. I mean, we do have FSU on the schedule every year.

• Runole

Participant

but not Miami. Why?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol!

They’re the cupcake on our schedule.

• Kermit56

Participant

but not Miami. Why?

Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Kentucky, etc….

• Biggs3535

Participant

but not Miami. Why?

Florida always has a strong SOS. Having two ACC cupcakes isn’t a good look, as UF kicked both of their asses the last time they played.

• Kermit56

Participant

but not Miami. Why?

I guess you’re trying to say we are scared to play Miami with their 7-12 bowl record in the last 20 years? No, can’t be that…

• Runole

Participant

but not Miami. Why?

I guess you’re trying to say we are scared to play Miami with their 7-12 bowl record in the last 20 years? No, can’t be that…

Miami 29 vs UF 27 series

Hey keep celebrating your most important victory of 2021.

Congrats! What bowl game is UF going to?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Miami 29 vs UF 27 series

Interesting. Let’s see how you all stack up against them.

Miami 35 – FSU 31

Looks like FSU is Miami’s real bitch.

UF 37 – FSU 26

Never mind. You’re most certainly our bitch.

Hey keep celebrating your most important victory of 2021.

We will. We do every year.

Congrats! What bowl game is UF going to?

The better question is what bowl game is FSU going to?

• Runole

Participant

FSU is not going to a bowl game. So what bowl is UF going to? Not answering Why?

• Kermit56

Participant

Gators are going to the Gasparilla Bowl. Why do you ask?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

FSU is not going to a bowl game. So what bowl is UF going to? Not answering Why?

You and I both know they’re going to the Gasparilla Bowl.

Just like you and I both know the poverty program in Tally is going to…well…nowhere. As usual.

• Runole

Participant

Gators are going to the Gasparilla Bowl. Why do you ask?

Because apparently going to a bowl game is being highly celebrated by some gator fans?
      I see that after all its history at Tropicana field it is going to be played in Tampa this year. Looks like this will be UCF’s 5TH appearance. USF has been twice. FIU twice
      You going?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Because apparently going to a bowl game is being highly celebrated by some gator fans?

Versus the Tally Trashcans racking up losing season after losing season.

• Runole

Participant

You and I both know they’re going to the Gasparilla Bowl.

Just like you and I both know the poverty program in Tally is going to…well…nowhere. As usual.

as usual? How long have you been following CFB?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

as usual?

Yes.

Four straight clown-like losing seasons.

Where exactly is your poverty program headed?

• Runole

Participant

as usual?

Yes.

Four straight clown-like losing seasons.

Where exactly is your poverty program headed?

FSU is indeed in a rebuilding mode the last 4 years.

Since you generally are into history of programs. Which of the Big 3 has the best all time
      winning %, winning bowl streaks, been to the the playoffs, last won a National Championship?

Answer- FSU Not bad for a program you wish to demean.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Loser talk.

• Runole

Participant

Loser talk.

You have made your point FSU is in your head. UF’s biggest victory this year! Congrats

So do you also support The cove’s Smollett?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You have made your point FSU is in your head.

No. They’re on the bottom of our shoe…year after year after year.

UF’s biggest victory this year! Congrats

Thanks! Always love making our biggest rival our bitch…year after year after yea.

Nope. Don’t support The Cove’s Boebert either (that’s you).

• Runole

Participant

You have made your point FSU is in your head.

No. They’re on the bottom of our shoe…year after year after year.

UF’s biggest victory this year! Congrats

Thanks! Always love making our biggest rival our bitch…year after year after yea.

Nope. Don’t support The Cove’s Boebert either (that’s you).

So now you are calling me a republican woman politician? Add misogyny to your list of hatreds? JMO but you have a lot of issues. The desire for filthy vulgar labeling of anyone that disagrees with you being another. Grow up! Momma apparently didn’t wash your filthy mouth with soap.

This need for vulgarity in your rhetoric points to extreme immaturity. Not a good look IMHO.

• Runole

Participant

Understand your preoccupation with FSU’s 4 year losing record. Cling to it like a bulldog with a bone. oops! shouldn’t have mentioned bulldog. FSU Historically along with Miami accomplished more in CFB. LOL

Good luck against UCF! Speaking of bulldogs MISS ST will be cheering uf as the 2nd SEC team to participate in the prestigious? Gasparilla Bowl. LOL

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So now you are calling me a republican woman politician?

No. I’m calling you a low-IQ bigot with no balls.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Understand your preoccupation with FSU’s 4 year losing record.

I’m actually clinging to UF beating FSU.

I mean, we’ve done it more than you have.

And, while the Gasparilla Bowl isn’t prestigious…it certainly beats sitting at home.

You know, like you guys are. Lol.

Poverty program…

• Runole

Participant

So now you are calling me a republican woman politician?

No. I’m calling you a low-IQ bigot with no balls.

FEEL BETTER? Tell us how you really feel snowflake! lol

Keep celebrating your victory over FSU it indeed was UF’s most impressive victory for a 6-6 season.

Put that tallest midget award on your mantle. That is reality

• Biggs3535

Participant

Keep celebrating your victory over FSU it indeed was UF’s most impressive victory for a 6-6 season.

Put that tallest midget award on your mantle. That is reality

That’s not reality. Reality is beating a 7-5 Tennessee team 38-14 was UF’s most impressive victory.

Beating a 5-7 team from the shitty ACC is simply for bragging rights over the losers from Tally.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

FEEL BETTER? Tell us how you really feel snowflake! lol

Guess my Boebert comment struck a nerve. Imagine that.

You need a safe space to crawl into?

That is reality

Yeah. UF beating the Tally Trashcans becoming a regular thing is indeed reality.

• Runole

Participant

LOL

• Runole

Participant

It appears that Buc Bits is working hard to retain his Smollett trophy for 2022.

• BucsBits

Participant

It appears that Buc Bits is working hard to retain his Smollett trophy for 2022.

@Spartan

This is the way the ultimate Trumper, Runole, responds to news that Trump just clowned him.

That news is not my fault lol. It’s Runoles fault. If he didn’t know that this post by him never happens, right?

Let’s see how he reacts to a cake recipe

😁

• BucsBits

Participant

@Runole you’ve posted that the vaccine does not work, right?

• Runole

Participant

It doesn’t stop you from getting or spreading Covid.

Keep taking the booster over and over as Brandon demands if you wish.

You will pardon me if I don’t. When available I will go the therapeutic route since I already have antibodies from the virus. It is the way of the biological world of natural selection, adaptation, and survival of the fittest. Why take a vaccine that apparently attracts variants?

For the unvaccinated that have never caught Covid getting the omicron variant might be a good thing in raising ones immunity to the Wuhan man made virus. Just a thought.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Trump bowed to Lord Brandon.

Took that booster and bragged about it.

LOL!!!!!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Sorry, but this is just too great.

RuPedo, the self-admitted draft dodging pussy going full-blown tilt on both boards after Trump campaigning for people to get boosters.

Merry Christmas to all of you, including that physically and mentally weak little beta cuck RuPedo.

Perhaps Chron’s sister can sign one of her famous ping pong balls for you!

L……………

O…………..

L………………

!………………

• BucsBits

Participant

It doesn’t stop you from getting or spreading Covid.

You will pardon me if I don’t. When available I will go the therapeutic route since I already have antibodies from the virus. It is the way of the biological world of natural selection, adaptation, and survival of the fittest. Why take a vaccine that apparently attracts variants?

For the unvaccinated that have never caught Covid getting the omicron variant might be a good thing in raising ones immunity to the Wuhan man made virus. Just a thought.

Lol

Trump got the booster

You’re getting ass raped by your own guy

Viewing 82 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.