Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Reverend fabio

Participant

I am sorry Lovie trying to win the game with 24 secs left? lolLovie needs to give Winston the reps to run a 2 min offense to get the experience as a rookie. Winston will be in the position again so it would have been really good for his confidence going forward. For Lovie to kick a fg with 24 secs left with a kicker that has been horrible all day was just head scratching.I know what Lovie's trying to do, but it was a little too late

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am sorry Lovie trying to win the game with 24 secs left? lol

I liked it, but maybe I'm crazy. Brindza had to make one for us to have a shot and I think Winston has the arm for a hail mary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am sorry Lovie trying to win the game with 24 secs left? lol

I liked it, but maybe I'm crazy. Brindza had to make one for us to have a shot and I think Winston has the arm for a hail mary.

I was waiting for someone to throw in the towel when they brought Brindza back out for another try at the end.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was one of the only well thought things I’ve seen Lovie do since taking over.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s smart because to even attempt a tie it would have taken a lot of time to score a TD and if we were to hypothetically get the field goal and onside kick, we would have enough time for two or three plays and a possible touchdown.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.