Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• QB12

Participant

Brady plays Aaron Rodgers, the prohibitive favorite to win MVP, at Lambeau Sunday for the Conference Championship. What happened the last time Brady’s team went on the road to play the MVP for the Conference Championship? It was a game for the ages.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Should be another epic battle!

Vea back & brown healthy is huge.

As is them missing their all pro LT.

I expect our front 7 & o line to bully GB just like we did NO.

Helluva career A Rod, just like Brees! But you’re no GOAT!!

GB GOING DOWN!!!

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

Messages like these are exciting. I’m with you!! Go Bucs!

• TBChucky

Participant

If we can pair that defense from NO with our typical offense I like our chances. The Saints shut down our passing attack. I don’t believe Green Bay will be able to. I guess weather will be a factor. I expect a large dose of Rojo and Fournette. Keep the chains moving. Keep Rodgers in a jacket on the sideline. Should be a great game!

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Hopefully a great game worthy of this point in the playoffs, unless the Bucs blow them out! LOL. Bucs certainly shouldn’t be lacking confidence going up there. Pack that same defensive effort and the offense keep doing what they have been. But, double yikes the kick coverage units scare me!! This has been a weakness for a long time this season and it never seems to get fixed! Field position could be a deciding factor in any game but especially this one with that weather.

• QB12

Participant

Interesting little tidbit. The ref for that game was Clete Blakeman. Guess who the ref is for Sunday?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.