Saturday, January 19, 2019
Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

The main ingredients are here baby !

New Homepage Forums The Red Board The main ingredients are here baby !

This topic contains 60 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  The Anti-Java Jan. 12, 2019 at 3:22 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Morgan
    Participant

Benenoch needs to go.

Dotson needs to go.

Kwon needs to go.

Conte needs to go.

Quizz needs to go.

Spence needs to go.

Agreed. Get rid of those bums

Bums?

Never understood fans who call players bums because of a team’s bad play— I’m sure most of these players gave it their all for your team –have some appreciation –  they are part of this so-called Bucs “family” right?  Kwon gave his fucking knee for the Bucs  effort afterall.  I can see calling a player who was suspended for groping/lying/drug use/domestic violence a bum, but not a player who might not have excelled under a coach’s system.  How many of these “bums” from the past went on and played well elsewhere? Blount, Talib, Penn, Stocker?

+5
    Rating: +4. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...

-------------------------------------------
    Following the Bucs since 1981

Boid
    Participant

Bums as in they aren’t good nor even average football players. Not as in these guys kicked my dog and slapped my dick. Stop being so obtuse, it is wearing like a child’s voice screeching near you…

Also these guys are multimillionaires. Can’t feel sorry for these entertainers for not being good AND getting paid big loot. They are subject to criticism and scrutiny as well as praise. Unfortunately, those guys listed are BUMS. Bad football players.

+1
    Rating: -2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

Bums as in they aren’t good nor even average football players.

Kwon isn’t a bum. I thought you blamed Mike Smith for the bad defensive play. And Warhop for the bad offensive play. These “bums” were put in bad systems. Like I said, we’ve toss other bums who’ve become Super Bowl champs.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant
    Kwon isn’t a bum.

Oh really?

I can see calling a player who was suspended for groping/lying/drug use/domestic violence a bum,

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Boid
    Participant

Gimme a break Morgan. You are playing the semantics “against the grain for attention” bullshit. Grow up son.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...

JC5100
    Participant

McCoy doesn’t NEED to go. Either does DJax. Maybe Arians and company can have a heart to heart with the reclusive man.

And Grimes is gone anyway. No team

In the league will sign that pussy.

Bucs cannot operate with McCoy and Jackson at $23M. When you factor in rookie pool we have 0 cap room.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

BucFanFromATL
    Participant

For the record… McCoy’s contract is declining in structure… He gets roughly 13 mil this year coming… but his final 2 years are at only 10 mil each. Which is a bargain for a Top 5 DT in the league.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

Bootz2004
    Participant

It appears as though no one from Koetter’s staff is being retained. Even as Arians increases the number of coaches on staff not 1 is from Koetter’s regime.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

BP1
    Participant

It appears as though no one from Koetter’s staff is being retained. Even as Arians increases the number of coaches on staff not 1 is from Koetter’s regime.

This is true for most coaches who take over a team who weren’t part of the old regime. They bring in who they know and trust. Arians wants the players to hear a fresh message.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

tampaspicer
    Participant

Gimme a break Morgan. You are playing the semantics “against the grain for attention” bullshit. Grow up son.

No shit and just when you think it can’t get worse it does. Sure has a lot of animosity towards a team he’s not a fan of. Just STFU @morgan.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...

The Anti-Java
    Participant

Buckner is a possibility.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

No shit and just when you think it can’t get worse it does. Sure has a lot of animosity towards a team he’s not a fan of. Just STFU @morgan.

Someone holding a gun to your head to read my posts?

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

tampaspicer
    Participant

Certantly not. I read everyone’s post. Your way down the list of posters I enjoy reading. Almost as bad as fingernails on a chalk board.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Certantly not. I read everyone’s post. Your way down the list of posters I enjoy reading. Almost as bad as fingernails on a chalk board.

You gotta admit, our resident LPN’s hypocritical take on Kwon was amusing.

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

Boid
    Participant

Just a blatant attention whore. Sad at his age.

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.