Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Such a butt plug

• jbear

Participant

Why does Joe Biden hate black teenagers?

Good question Rand.

• jbear

Participant

Jesus Fire. Were you even bothered to listen to the danged thing? He makes a ton of great points. Maybe we should impeach Bernie Sanders. You can’t go around saying Republicans are trying to kill you (Health care) and then not take responsibility when one of those people actually believes you and tries to kill Republicans.

Look, I don’t know how many ways I can say this but I hate Trump. The thing is that I don’t see Bernie or Joe or Kamala as really any better at all. The thing I’ve been trying to get through to you for years is that you are being suckered in by the politicians spin. It’s true that Trump did a lot of unorthodox and possibly illegal things, it’s true he was dangerous and it’s also true he is an egomaniac of the highest order… a real jerk.

But dangit Fire 80% of the butthurt over the last 4 years was entirely manufactured for political reasons. People like Alice who knowingly led people like you around by the nose, setting you on the flavor of the day outrage for no reason other than that they wanted to get in the way of his pro capitalist anti liberal agenda. And sure, there were reasons to gripe just like there are already reasons to Gripe about Uncle Joe. But at least try to understand that it’s all a show meant to lead you to certain beliefs like for example, the Orange man is a Russian Manchurian candidate any time he talks about peace with Russia or bringing troops home.

I know it was probably on your high school reading list but do us all a favor and re read 1984. I am not trying to imply that we are imminently headed towards that type of dystopian future but the news speak…. the current truth, the ministry of truth. These elements of the story are coming to fruition on a daily basis. Wapo just deleted a negative article about Kamala Harris and replaced it with a new, nice one to reflect the current truth. This shit is happening. You have to decide things for yourself. Look for the spin and at least acknowledge it… get your head around it so you at least know what they want you to think before you decide to agree with them or not. Try to be more objective.

• jbear

Participant

Oh gee…. was that condescending? My bad. lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m being conned but you voted for a conman.

Projection; look it up.

Rand Paul has become a rank and file Republican that frequents Fox News… I’m guessing he will run again in 2024. He’s changing his imagine from sensible Libertarian to alt-right echo chambers really quick… in about 4 years you might say.

Meanwhile Justin Amash continues to impress.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Rand Paul should join the new patriot party! He’s a perfect parrot for that echo chambers

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why I like Amash. Has an actual value system:

Where is the buttplug Rand Paul on this issue?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What an archaic and insensitive way of viewing gender.

Screams of conservativism… women can’t be president, what if they have their period?!?!?!

Articles like that will age poorly.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• jbear

Participant

@Fire Thank you for posting that Stephanopolis interview. Rand absolutely owned his ass. I was going to post it a few days ago… absolutely loved it.

Rand is using it to fundraise so you can guess how Rand and people like me view this interview. I have to ask again if you even watched it or if you just tuned out as soon as Rand didn’t “admit the election wasn’t stolen” and you got your “I gotcha” moment. He’s talking about liberty. He’s talking about people making up their own minds and finding out the truth. He’s pointing out that a Free media isn’t supposed to behave the way our media is behaving now.

There is election fraud in every single election. That used to be something that everyone on both sides understood. There were all kinds of problems with this election. A lot of them were due to covid and people making decisions on the fly. Some of them were bad actors trying to change a few votes here and there and that was probably on both sides.

Ask yourself why is it that our Free media feels it’s their place to make sure that every person gets the same answer to an unanswerable question? What free society has ever had a media that demanded that everyone believe the state sponsored “truth” and silenced any who disagree?

These are important questions Fire. I’m sure you won’t see it my way but Rand’s stance has nothing to do with Trump. It’s about independence, liberty and Freedom and that is why this interview is being praised by independent thinking people all over the internet. A former Clinton Staffer getting Pwned by one guy with a one track mind when it comes to Freedom.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Rand’s stand has nothing to do with Trump?

Dude is in bed with Trump, his donors, and his Russian influence.

Get a clue, dude!

He’s again gaslighting the impeachment process with this 45 senator crap for what he describes as a “sham”.

Shame on you… but you’ll go to the grave with him.

He’s Trump’s butt plug and you’re his…

Party before country. Calling impeachment partisan is correct… but not for the prosecution, but rather the defense.

Republicans have basically said that they’ll impeach based on nothing (Taylor) and they’ll blindly defend Trump.

He incited a fucking riot and YOU and your ilk are OK with it.

The more I say it out loud, the more I become ashamed for you.

• Biggs3535

Participant

What an archaic and insensitive way of viewing gender.

Yeah, that whole science thing is archaic and insensitive. Fuggin’ soy boys are going to be the death of us all.

Naturally, you don’t actually address Spartan’s point. There’s an obvious reason for that.

• jbear

Participant

Rand’s stand has nothing to do with Trump?

Dude is in bed with Trump, his donors, and his Russian influence.

Get a clue, dude!

Yeah, who told you that Fire? I know enough about you to know you didn’t objectively look at the facts and make your own decision.

• jbear

Participant

Dang.

What wouldn’t you maniacs do to make the enemy pay? And you’re all so good at reciprocating the bs that the circle jerk just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Seriously, what the efff do you morons want? Trump in prison or executed… check, Round up all the depolrables…. check. Stifle free speech when we decide it hurts someone’s feelings or someone might believe something we’ve decided is a lie… check Look the other way when your new hero institutes never ending martial law to stop all the domestic terrorists from attacking the benevolent government…. check

You people are completely out of control and can’t even see it. Insanity.

Trump isn’t the President anymore… I’d think you’d be happy but that is how fascism works. Silence, arrest, beat up or intimidate everyone until nobody has the courage to have an opinion that isn’t sanctioned.

Up yours fire.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Shame. I used to like Rand.

That is, until he became the biggest sell out, boot-licking bitch not named Ted Cruz.

Help us Obi-Wan Amash…you’re our only hope.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs is back and calling me a soy boy… good to have you back.

You missed out on a lot the past 2 months.

Here’s your recap

Trump got destroyed
      He tried to cheat the election
      He tried to incite a mob
      He refused a peaceful transition of power
      He walked away like the biggest bitch of a loser you’ve ever seen
      He got banned on social media for being a fuckwad
      His boolickers continue to fawn over his voting block
      He got impeached
      He is still protected by anti-American scumbag Republicans
      Biden is your president
      Enjoy your crow the next 4 years

(Rand Paul is a bitch)

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs is back and calling me a soy boy… good to have you back.

And not much has changed. You still dodge legitimate counterpoints as often as possible, as you still haven’t addressed Spartan’s post – again, for obvious reasons. Obfuscate away.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Pot meet the kettle.

Oh you want me to point out how incentive that article is so you can call me “weak” or “triggered”? Go for it!

Non-binary people have a mental disease right? Maybe we can pray it away!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Oh you want me to point out how incentive that article is so you can call me “weak” or “triggered”? Go for it!

You can point out how “incentive” anything you want is, but it’s not going to make your arguments anymore coherent. Try that google thing you advise others on again.

But you’re right, whatever point you are trying to make is more than likely weak, triggered, and soy boyish.

Non-binary people have a mental disease right?

I believe the scientific/psychological community refer to it as gender dysphoria.

And no, I don’t think prayer will cure it or any other mental disorder listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

I’ll note for a third time how you’ve neglected to address Spartan’s point, for very obvious reasons.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You think it is a mental disease?

That is the point… pretty fucking obvious. Why do I have to spell it out?

Thinking gender dysphoria is a disease is ridiculous…

And if you aren’t saying that, then I apologize.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Thinking gender dysphoria is a disease is ridiculous…

Psychological doctors say it’s a mental disorder. You keep using the word “disease”. Are you parsing words or denying science?

Feel free to click the link on gender dysphoria provided above to educate yourself from the soy boy thinking. Or don’t, and continue the ignorant virtue signaling.

I’ll note for a fourth time how you’ve neglected to address Spartan’s point, for very obvious reasons.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol I read the article and don’t agree with it.

I understand the risk associated with suicide etc.

But instead of telling they can’t serve because of the data points, they should see how they CAN serve.

How we view transgender is what causes suicide. Society deems it weird or unusual so the person feels that.

Similar to homosexuality being frowned upon decades ago (and it still is).

So it is self-fullfiling that as we tell transgender that they have a disease/disorder that of course that would lead to depression, which leads to suicide.

I understand the argument, and I disagree with it for the reasons I outlined.

Regarding “you again don’t answer” bs… this happens all the time to me when I make points. People pivot off the main point, start a tangent, ignore the thread, or post an article without articulating their position. You Biggs, do this all the time. Even if your point is “correct” because you’ve flagged down an error within a bigger argument, that doesn’t equate to some total victory in the debate.

So in this instance the argument is whether Rand Paul has become a rank/file Trumpette instead of a Libertarian. Then I used Amash as an example of some that adheres to their libertarian principles… Rand does not.

So whether there are viable medical reasons for a transgender ban, the ban itself doesn’t align with Libertarianism.

THAT is the point. Of course there are two sides to the argument. Fair enough… but that point, right or wrong, doesn’t counter the ORIGINAL point.

This is a debate tactic, and one that you employ all the time. Then you try to get me to chase my tail on it.

There you go… the full answer.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I understand the argument, and I disagree with it for the reasons I outlined.

It’s not my opinion that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. It’s not an argument, it’s a fact. You don’t get to disagree with facts.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yup and 70 years ago we treated mental illness with a lobotomy.

500 years ago we burned witches.

I’m being daft… but what I’m telling you is the current view of it, in the future, will be considered archaic.

I currently consider calling it a disorder to be well… I already said it.

So while the Websters dictionary definition point you’re making is correct, I’m telling you MY OPINION is that in the future articles like that will be laughed at.

Go read articles from to 70s and have a hoot. From cigarettes to women to whatever… society progresses.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m telling you MY OPINION is that in the future articles like that will be laughed at.

That may be what you’re saying now. Earlier in the thread, you were saying it’s an “archaic and insensitive” way of viewing gender. You even scoffed/ridiculed at the idea of viewing it as a mental disorder, when it is in fact viewed as a mental disorder by the psychological community. It’s pretty obvious you had no idea about the gender dysphoria classification, whether you’d like to admit that or not.

It’s neither archaic or insensitive, it’s factual – regardless of your speculation of what may or may not happen in the future.

It’s also worth noting we’re talking about 0.6% of the population. It’s not as big of an issue as the MSM/leftist media would like you to believe.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ok my opinion these types of articles will be largely viewed as incentive in the future… I already view them as such.

Tell someone they aren’t normal, make them feel like shit… yeah, that’s gonna fuck with them.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Tell someone they aren’t normal, make them feel like shit… yeah, that’s gonna fuck with them.

Well, being 0.6% of population makes them abnormal by definition. Being abnormal isn’t inherently bad, but it is a reality. We can address reality by discussing facts or we can ignore reality by discussing feelings. But it won’t change the reality that exists.

• jbear

Participant

@Fire

Sorry to drag this back down into the mud but you’re even more confused than you usually are. The idea that in 20, 30, 40 years…. once Utopia is achieved, everything anybody wants to do will be treated by everyone else as “normal” because hurting people’s feelings is taboo, is complete nonsense. Maybe if you were talking about a culture that respected the individual above all else then that could at least be a goal.

My understanding of your liberal views however, leads me to see your Utopia in less favorable light. As evidence, the scorn you and other liberals have for any view that you disagree should be exhibit A. So while a current popular liberal view is to celebrate any and all forms of homosexuality or gender dystopia, your benevolence doesn’t work so well when the person with hurt feelings is for example, a Christian who believes homosexuality is a sin. Rather than respecting the individuals right to their own mind, opinions and views, you’ve instead got a list of sanctioned views that you’ve all agreed should be ok. But those goalposts are not going to stay fixed. In 20, 30 40 years who knows where those norms will have shifted to. I’m not going to list the possibilities out of respect for your feelings because I know listing them would cause you great distress.

• jbear

Participant

Changed my mind.

My 8 year old Tommy really identifies with cats. He even thinks he may have been one in a past life. He really wants to get some work done so that he can feel better about himself. Wisker surgery? Tail transplant? He even dreams of marrying the family cat and having a litter. If it makes him happy right.

Look, I’m all for people living their lives however they choose. I really do not hate anyone. That’s because I believe in individual liberty. But where you misunderstand this idea, is that liberals think forcing acceptance on others is some sort of moral high ground. Because it’s wrong to judge others. Well, judging others is part of being human. It’s not going away because liberals dictate it away. In my personal life I CHOOSE to try my best not to judge people too harshly. I CHOOSE to try to accept everyone, even when I disagree with certain aspects of how they choose to live.

As long as we live in a free society, we will always have abnormal behavior that is not generally accepted by most people. The only way this will ever change is through skull crushing, repressive force. People having hurt feelings isn’t going anywhere. Sorry to break it to you fire.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.