Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Bucnaz24

Participant

The more and more I see them without that weird lighting, I’m loving them way more! Anybody else feel the same way? I find myself comparing the new with the old red and honestly, I’m starting to upgrade.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Congrats on joining the cool kids.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’re going to love them.  Just like anything, takes some getting used to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol thanks it’s nice I be cool . Yeah. I can’t wait till kick off!

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

I loved it yesterday when the NFLN said “The Bucs new unis were this seasons fashion faux pas of the year”.I don't care if the Glazer boys trot them out in leotards as long as they take the NFCS title and are serious contenders.  This year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shrink the flag on the helmet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We're going to love them.  Just like anything, takes some getting used to.

Totally agree.  Don't love them but starting to like them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

their alright, should have been better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are badass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The more and more I see them without that weird lighting, I'm loving them way more! Anybody else feel the same way? I find myself comparing the new with the old red and honestly, I'm starting to upgrade.

No.  They look like they came fron NFL Europe or the XFL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Original as hell.  Lose the font.The color scheme is so vibrant and unique...NOTHING like it.  I dig that.  A lot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think they look cool on the players with the sleeves rolled into the pads like the NFL does now but the fan jerseys look weird because of the font and sleeves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like everything about them EXCEPT the numbers….but its a huge problem IMHO. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like our old ones better…but with that said…all I really care about is winning. You win and everyone is going to love the new uniforms.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The old uniforms look so boring.You all will see how sharp they look on gameday!

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

My 5 year old likes them better than the old ones. 

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

The uniforms were designed with cool people in mind only , so it’s understandable some of you might not like it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the uniforms I think the new logo could have been better and maybe a little smaller on the helmets and I’m not a fan of the sword numbers but besides that they are pretty sweet

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

The uniforms were designed with cool people in mind only , so it's understandable some of you might not like it.

I read where Coolio said he didn't like them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The uniforms were designed with cool people in mind only , so it's understandable some of you might not like it.

That pretty much sums it up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just thrilled with the chrome. We have the league's only "rights" to it now. Later on, if we don't like, we can change it however we want, but this insures that we have dibs on that design for as long as we like.FU raiders, lions, carolina, pats, or any other team with "grey" or any version of "silver" metal color. Keep your old ass raggedy bland colors for yourselves. We got the new bling bling.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Compare this …Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-New-Helmet-Branding-Logo-8.jpgto this ...55035_rm_buccaneers_1_.pngand laugh .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is that, a mini helmet? It is laughable indeed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Helmets look great but the orange in the jerseys looks out of place. Could lose that and it would look much better. Font for numbers also needs to be changed to practice jersey’s font.

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.