The NFL Updated Their National Anthem And Protest Policy

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 342 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Over under on the pages in this thread…

13?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Brooks Dunn-Winston
    Participant

Shame on the NFL and their pro-military, racist, God and country jingoistic agenda. Every other commercial is Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines propaganda. Drive a Chevy truck, watch the NFL, and join the Army and kill innocent women and children in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Iran (next). Fuck the NFL and fuck the imperialists that have been running this country for at least 100 hundred years now.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    pewterblood
    Participant

They probably want their ratings back up. I don’t blame them. People watch football for entertainment not for politics (which only pisses people off).

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Ava’Jeno
    Participant

Illegal streams for me….

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Brooks Dunn-Winston
    Participant

Then the NFL should take their politics out of the game. I don’t need to see soldiers on the field — ever. I don’t need to see the flag and I don’t need to hear that song. And, again, the goddamn commercials. If they want the players to drop their agenda then they need to drop theirs.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

Brooks Dunn-Winston
    May 23, 18 at 8:58 pm #1085227
    Then the NFL should take their politics out of the game. I don’t need to see soldiers on the field — ever. I don’t need to see the flag and I don’t need to hear that song. And, again, the goddamn commercials. If they want the players to drop their agenda then they need to drop theirs

Are you new to this planet? The players are employees of a company. They don’t get to make the rules. They are paid to follow the rules and please the customers. Really not hard to follow. No different than what most of us do. Only difference is they are on TV and some make millions. This does not make them equal to the owners of the company.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    ryan24
    Participant

They probably want their ratings back up. I don’t blame them. People watch football for entertainment not for politics (which only pisses people off).

Anyone who believes the NFL’s move today will take the politics out of the game is mistaken. In fact, they put it right back into the game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

Ryan24
    May 23, 18 at 10:03 pm #1085232

Anyone who believes the NFL’s move today will take the politics out of the game is mistaken. In fact, they put it right back into the game.

Please do explain because the other pro sports leagues are not having an issue with more restrictive policies.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pewter Pirate
    Participant

It is funny reading this thread to see how easy the word “racism” is used on a rule that has absolutely nothing to do with race. Everything is now racist. When there is no logical argument just say the words racist or racism.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

The faux outrage is hilarious.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DerekPHFD
    Participant

Lol drop the agenda. There is one agenda, keep the company making billions. Bet they still do it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    harrybucman
    Participant

Watch the concession stands at any game while the anthem is playing. It’s business as usual. Nobody ever complained about those vendors and their customers disrespecting the flag, vets or the country. I guess in the minds of certain segments of Merica conducting concession business while the anthem is playing is more honorable than kneeling.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    PassThePigSkin
    Participant

My grandpa fought for this country and how did it respect him? white only signs and racism.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    ISLAND BUCS
    Participant

From my viewpoint, I don’t care if a player knees or stands.

But if black players truly wanted to help other blacks,

They could start a Trust to provide money for smart blacks to get higher education.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

ISLAND BUCS
    Participant

Today there are no laws that prevent a black man or women from getting ahead.

Human Beings love and hate, and there will always be some who hate the blacks and some who hate the whites.

That hatred is in the heart of the person and can’t be changed by laws or demonstrations.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 342 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.