Viewing 78 reply threads

• Author

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

No matter how it plays out , there will be a lot of unhappy people tonight. Here is your place to come and cry about it  :[img]http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13613441692075017293.GIF[/img]

• Anonymous

Inactive

You really think it can be contained by one thread?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm going to quote them and move the funniest ones here . LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

On Monday?

• Anonymous

Inactive

If JFF isn’t the pick…this thread may break records

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread should be entertaining no matter what. I feel like the pick that would elicit the least belly aching would be Watkins haha.

• Anonymous

Inactive

On Monday?

Whenever the board becomes uncrashed . lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Starting today?  There must be some EPIC meltdowns over the last few years...

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard the Coast Guard will be positioning extra ships around the skyway bridge…….

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard the Coast Guard will be positioning extra ships around the skyway bridge.......

They've been doing some helo runs down that way in prep...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just say no to Manziel and the rest is cake.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we don’t go Leon Sandcastle, I’ll be upset.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only 3 players I would hate at number 7. Mike Evans, Taylor Lewan and Jake Matthews. 2 right tackles and a slow, sloppy WR.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i want to see a lot of Donald and Manziel fans represented here

• Anonymous

Inactive

No matter how it plays out , there will be a lot of unhappy people tonight. Here is your place to come and cry about it  :[img]http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13613441692075017293.GIF[/img]

lmao, well done

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard the Coast Guard will be positioning extra ships around the skyway bridge.......

They've been doing some helo runs down that way in prep...

Did you already tell them your plans, or were you looking out for your buddy 10lb?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll cry already, because I know there is no way we get Mack or Watkins. Or maybe I won't cry, because I know it's impossible to get either of them unless they move up, which I don't want or foresee them doing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we trade up....nope.If we do, Imma fill this b*tch up...

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread should be entertaining no matter what. I feel like the pick that would elicit the least belly aching would be Watkins haha.

GoldsonAges would make up for it by himself.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i want to see a lot of Donald and Manziel fans represented here

In due time my friend....you will

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need a vomit thread for us to go vomit if/when they pick a player we absolutely do not want. Sure I want Watkins or Mack, but that doesn't mean the Buccs won't make a choice that I can still appreciate. However, there are some picks they could make that may make me vomit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tonight is going to be epic.  It will be the first chapter in what will prove to be the biggest meltdown draft wise ever.  McCown, Glennon that dude that wrote the Castle will be our QBs on Sunday morning and people are going to blow a gasket.  Lovie has a plan and fortunately for us it’s to draft positions of need. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Carr gets picked not just because he’s the best QB in the draft but to see the meltdown that happens.

• Anonymous

Inactive

meltdowns without the graphics.  Use your words.  Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

I need fucking graphics.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn…my guys went back to back. OK, time to sit back and wait. I hope I don’t have to come back here and vomit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quote any crying you see and repost it here. I can’t do it yet on wap2

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is what MiltonMack does considered Crying?

• Anonymous

Inactive

fan, no it’s called wanting what is best for the team I root for. Evans just isn’t worth anything.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay, I got more beer and popcorn. Let’s hear the whining when JFF is drafted by Jerry Jones, LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is sipping that bottle of water like a chain smoker…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is not crying but more like throwing a temper tantrum screaming at the top of his lungs in the middle of the grocery store floor. Just wishing his parents would smack the sh!t out of him so he would be quiet.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think this’ll be good for Manziel. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I say the dark horse to potentially pick Manziel is KC. They are having trouble signing Smith to an extension and it would be good value and he would sit a year. Although they have a much bigger need at WR (Cooks).

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just so you guys know my stance.  No QBs will be taken in the first three rounds by Tampa. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

KC is a good option…

• Anonymous

Inactive

grimesy:I say the dark horse to potentially pick Manziel is KC. They are having trouble signing Smith to an extension and it would be good value and he would sit a year. Although they have a much bigger need at WR (Cooks). ///////Funny you say that, I was thinking KC about 20 minutes ago.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now with Cooks gone. It could definitely come into play.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure is quiet on the Donaldosexual front. I did not expect them to go so silently into that goodnight , lol.Maybe now the reality has crashed down on them they are just embarrassed ? Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

If JFF isn't the pick...this thread may break records

An earth shattering 3 pages to the thread so far. A new record huh? LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...color me surprised...I guess the JFF fanboys didn't REALLY think he would be a Buc after all...hahaha

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think they all just went to the Skyway rather than bltch and moan. LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...color me surprised...I guess the JFF fanboys didn't REALLY think he would be a Buc after all...hahaha

JFF would have been the Glazer's pick if the Buc's drafted JFF. I think most people could careless they'd be happy if we got him but not sad if we didn't. I'm just bummed out we didn't go up for Sammy. :p

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, you are.

• Anonymous

Inactive

How could we possibly trust any kind of buc management that passes on Johnny Manziel and says Mike Glennon is our future?  These clowns will be lucky to hit 8-8.Glazer family, please save us the pain and suffering of the next 2 years and FIRE LOVIE and LICHT NOW!!!!These guys have studied nothing and must be walking around One Buc Place with Ray Charles glasses.absolute embarrassment.

Thanks, man.  There had been a real lack of infantile whining so far.  I appreciate your stepping up to the plate to fill the quota.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anybody really disappointed with Mike Evans?  He’s a premium player at a premium position, and that position also happened to be a position of need.  There isn’t much not to like.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anybody really disappointed with Mike Evans?  He's a premium player at a premium position, and that position also happened to be a position of need.  There isn't much not to like.

Not really a premium player and not really a premium position. So if you remove your assumptions then yes, he's an underwhelming pick. Let's say he is VJax which is who he likely is. Does VJax really make that big a difference I ask when he was part of the 32nd ranked passing attack.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go to the Day One thread. Dalbuc and Jdud are bltching and moaning about the Evans pick.No meltdown worthy of this thread yet , however.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really didn’t want anybody…Cry_Baby_by_buttonnose.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anybody really disappointed with Mike Evans?  He's a premium player at a premium position, and that position also happened to be a position of need.  There isn't much not to like.

Not really a premium player and not really a premium position. So if you remove your assumptions then yes, he's an underwhelming pick. Let's say he is VJax which is who he likely is. Does VJax really make that big a difference I ask when he was part of the 32nd ranked passing attack.

I hope you at least understand your in the vast minority that doesn't think WR is a premium position, especially in today's pass-oriented league.

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR is a premium position, we just drafted a non-premium player is all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol ok I can come eat crow. I wanted Manziel or Bridgewater. Evans was a fall back but I did openly question if we would fit our scheme. Goes to show we don’t know what the heck they have planned scheme wise haha. I am worried about his relatively limited repertoire of routes but he definitely is a huge upgrade over our other WRs so I’m satisfied.

• Anonymous

Inactive