Viewing 507 reply threads

• Author

• JDouble

Participant

Let’s get it on!BnHryYiCEAAR9kX.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems like common sense to me, but I thought I would share.  John McClain?@McClain_on_NFLWord's spreading among media here that Manziel is going to Jacksonville at 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haven’t been this excited for a draft in a long time. Other than Bortles, there really isn’t anyone we’re looking at at 7 that would really bother me too badly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t remember a draft where there was absolutely no consensus and nobody had any idea where anyone was going to go. This is going to be awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems like common sense to me, but I thought I would share.  John McClain?@McClain_on_NFLWord's spreading among media here that Manziel is going to Jacksonville at 3.

Makes perfect sense, they need him. Watkins would also be sensible, providing the Rams dont take him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeff Darlington ?@JeffDarlington  8mI really like the @NFL’s decision to allow top picks to choose the music that will play as the walk onto the stage after they are selected.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mack would make even more sense to me if hes there at 3 for Jax imo.  Gus Bradley would love a guy like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really do not want Manziel, but could stomach the pick at #7. Trade up to #2 to get him, and I’ll be seriously pissed because I cannot believe it would be Lovie’s decision.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jacksonville is also Jacksonville so they’ll probably take Donald or Barr or someone else out of left field. If they take Johnny, I want Bridgewater and there is no close second best option at that point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s  start this off right, shall we?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61KvqlqkC9MWHO THEY TAKE, 'DUB? :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take Donald!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. Great video Beatles.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

NFL.com has an article saying Johnny prefers not to play in Jax. Could get interesting.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000347466/article/report-manziel-doesnt-want-to-land-in-jacksonville

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are so many different and conflicting reports. This is going to be absolutely wild. I’ve got butterflies.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeff Darlington ?@JeffDarlington  8mI really like the @NFL’s decision to allow top picks to choose the music that will play as the walk onto the stage after they are selected.

I hope someone uses this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UigGR48SL0

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUNiL0DXvNY....Mother of God...:oI WANT THIS MAN ON OUR TEAM!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What if Clowney and JFF are on the board when Jville is on the clock at 3?  Still think Bradley takes JFF?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's  start this off right, shall we?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61KvqlqkC9MWHO THEY TAKE, 'DUB? :D

Beatles, that was awesome! Thanks for the link.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have to go to a work function for my girlfriend’s hospital tonight. I have a feeling I’ll be using the “restroom” quite a bit this evening.  ;)  JW Marriott lobby bar better have the Draft on!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL.com has an article saying Johnny prefers not to play in Jax. Could get interesting.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000347466/article/report-manziel-doesnt-want-to-land-in-jacksonville

So he doesn't want to play in a small market, low fan interest, low exposure franchise that hasn't won diddly in a decade.... And you think he'd want to come here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope someone uses this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UigGR48SL0

Or this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHU5D2O31vs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What if Clowney and JFF are on the board when Jville is on the clock at 3?  Still think Bradley takes JFF?

Clowney won't be, but I'd be surprised if they don't take Mack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jacksonville Jabronis… sounds more accurate to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jax would be such a waste for JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By the time the 2nd round comes along he may wish he had been chosen by Jax.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF wouldn’t have a damn soul to throw to in Jax but that wont stop them haha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That report about him not wanting to play in Jax was bogus FYI ClowneyRobinsonMackManzielEvansMatthewsBoom Watkins falls in our lap

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just heard on Sirius XM, Houston shopping #1 pick. Asking a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd this year, and next years 1st. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just heard on Sirius XM, Houston shopping #1 pick. Asking a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd this year, and next years 1st.

LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's  start this off right, shall we?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61KvqlqkC9MWHO THEY TAKE, 'DUB? :D

Beatles, that was awesome! Thanks for the link.

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL!

Damn! Houston must have been watching the new Draft movie with Kevin Costner to be asking that much for the 1st pick! LMAO!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will laugh my ass off when the Bucs select Derek Carr over Johnny Manziel.  This Bulletin Board might never recover if that happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So he doesn't want to play in a small market, low fan interest, low exposure franchise that hasn't won diddly in a decade.... And you think he'd want to come here?

Yes he wants to come to Tampa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will laugh my ass off when the Bucs select Derek Carr over Johnny Manziel.  This Bulletin Board might never recover if that happens.

The only thing wrong with that is Carr isn't worth the #7 pick. We should trade down to like #18-22 then take Carr there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jax would be such a waste for JFF.

All the haters would be happy. Cause he's gonna be awful if he goes to Jax. They have nothing going for them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No matter what happens today, just remember it could be worse. BnIERvmIIAA-tYX.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ashanti is excited about the draft. BnIHRnCIUAApYQZ.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schefter tweeted that Bucs are among small number of teams interested in trading back

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The list I saw was quite large. Everyone and their mom wants to trade back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@AlbertBreer  13mTwo vets who'd be possibilities for trades this weekend if things break a certain way -- Bills WR Stevie Johnson and Bucs QB Mike Glennon.Expand @JayGlazer  26m"@KevinHupf: @JayGlazer Please give me good news. Please tell me Tampa isn't going to take Manziel">>they won't at 7 no

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@AlbertBreer  1hHouston, St. Louis, Oakland, Tampa Bay and Minnesota have all had discussions on dealing down out of their spots in the Top 10.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have said for a while, and still believe, that Lovie either wants a WR or a guy in the trenches. Watkins/Evans/Mack/Barr/Donald. We will grab a QB tomorrow, Carr/Jimmy G/Murray.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No matter what happens today, just remember it could be worse. BnIERvmIIAA-tYX.jpg

IDK man, Leftwich, Freeman, Glennon, Simms is pretty bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AdamSchefter  1hTeams with some level of interest in trading BACK include OAK, TB, TENN, BALT, MIA, NE (surprise, surprise).

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

If the Bucs draft ______, I will buy their jersey tomorrow….For me, it is Manziel or Teddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“According to Sal Paolantonio of ESPN, the Browns commissioned a study of the quarterback position that cost $100,000 and entailed a great deal of research into which qualities go into success at the most important position in football. The study began under former team President Joe Banner and was only recently completed, after Banner left.The study, which used advanced analytics to examine every quarterback who has played in the last two decades, concluded that the best quarterback in this year’s draft is Teddy Bridgewater of Louisville."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"According to Sal Paolantonio of ESPN, the Browns commissioned a study of the quarterback position that cost $100,000 and entailed a great deal of research into which qualities go into success at the most important position in football. The study began under former team President Joe Banner and was only recently completed, after Banner left.The study, which used advanced analytics to examine every quarterback who has played in the last two decades, concluded that the best quarterback in this year’s draft is Teddy Bridgewater of Louisville."

Not surprising.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The funny thing is that could have checked rotoworld for free and found similar analytics.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…..site issues already?…not good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the board sensed that emotions were getting high

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is gonna be a fun night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is gonna be a fun night.

my favorite - and I have to think of a name for it -- is when someone posted some overheated overreaction, the board crashes, and when you see their next post they have recovered. Love that.The flip side is when you see someone get more heated by the fact that they cant get their post on and then the posts goes from the picking being awful to "PR sucks!" Love that one too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Beatles & JDubs  keep the vids/pics coming, you guys are cracking me upAnd don't forget about Kelly Hulcomb and the millions of Hulc a maniacs that were in Cleveland ! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, only Jacksonville, or the Browns, would do something dumb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really believe our “interest” in JFF is smokescreen and trade bait

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The WAP has officially started !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They said they were going to take proactive measures starting at a certain time Draft day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve heard some behind the scenes arguments of who to take with the seventh overall pick. It’ll prove interesting who’s war of wills wins out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Licht is the scout. Lovie needs to put his ego aside and listen to him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am hopeing for Bortles, but JFF intigues me.  They will probably pull a fast one and draft somebody off everyone’s radar like ebron

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah Ebron could happen. Believe that .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want CARR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be happy with Ebron. Hell, they could really go for a shocker and take Shazier. There would be a massive meltdown if that happened. Shazier will be the best LB from this draft though. Screw CJ Mosley.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think Evans is or was ever a target for us. I understand that two big tall WRs sounds great and it can be….but how many times have we heard “speed in space” this offseason from the new regime? Having two big possession receivers in VJax and Evans is the exact opposite of the speed in space philosophy. Mack. Cooks. OBJ. These guys fit what they have been talking about doing on offense. Evans does not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Retweeted by Jason La CanforaTom E. Curran ?@tomecurran 5mA source tells me Ryan Mallett to the Texans may soon be done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could really get excited about walking out of today with Manziel, Donald, Watkins, or Robinson.  I’d also really be excited about trading down and getting Beckham, Cooks, Fuller, Bridgewater, Carr, or Bortles.  I wouldn’t be excited, but I could talk myself into being happy about Evans, Ebron, Matthews, or Zach Martin.  I have to say I’d be very disappointed if Carr is the pick at 7 or if we trade up for Clowney. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I for one want to take this draft class as a whole….it’s way to deep to stand up and cheer or boo a first round pick.  I am torn between 4 players in the first but the real value will be in day 2 and 3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who’s the biggest let down head scratcher? Lewan? Barr?Carr?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr or Mosley.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly don’t have a problem with Carr, while I used to be on the Mosley bandwagon, I think that would be more of a head scratcher for me. If the Bucs go quarterback @7, then you have to believe that whomever they pick is probably the top of their quarterback board, so I’m not going to second guess the selection. Tedford has developed multiple successful college quarterbacks, and I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on his choice. If the choice is a non-quarterback, defensively, I’m trusting Smith, offensively, I’ll give Licht my trust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans just went up a notch in my book.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s hope that Jacksonville, Cleveland, and Oakland choke like the rat bastards they are…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jordan Matthews is going to be a 1st rounder IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Robinson is massive..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calvin Pryor is a stud.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sammy with a creamscicle tie. Ccoincidence ? I think not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m taking a Heineken Draft in round 1. I’ll work up to football drafting in about an hour as the Bucs get closer to selecting…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

im drafting a Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be all about Stevie Johnson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL @Kiper calling Clowney the best pass rusher to come out in the last 30 years. Wow. Clowney is good but there are a ton of guys in the HOF and on their way to Canton that would take offense to that comment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go boys!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would love to see Houston start out with a bang and leave Clowney sitting there. That might get some teams excited for the second pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Kiper goes stupid already. Just an observation- Clowney is a 4-3 edge rusher. Mack is a 3-4 OLB. Kiper needs to learn how to watch game film….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a joke,the NFLN guys flap their gums, repeating everything they’ve been saying for weeks, as soon as the Texans go on the clock with the #1 overall it’s “Lets cut to break.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn’t seem to be any hurry…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft time! Can’t wait to see what happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden said take Manziel #1 death touch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden having a Manzielgasim……..Kiper having a Clowneygasim.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s Clowney

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Im having a bridge-gasm

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never wanted that lazy bum anyway… much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, square peg, round hole. Clowney will suck in a 3-4. Just sayin’….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney 1st overall. Jdud loses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will we see a Eli manning/ Phillip rivers type situation again?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mistake, why do you take a guy that loves fame more than the game #1 overall.This guy will vanish on the field now he's getting paid, oh wait, he already vanished last year after justthinking about getting paid.Biggest bust of the draft #1 overall, smh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Canfora is reporting that the Rams take Robinson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney walked up to, “I don’t wanna work, I just wanna bang on the drum all day.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No spoilers, please. Would like to find out as it’s announced.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s beginning to smell a lot like Mike Evans in Tampa Bay….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jax on the clock. Here’s where it gets interesting

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So far so good in terms of the Bucs, come on Jags, take a defensive guy and keep push those wideouts & QBs down to us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hayseed: Jax on the clock. Here's where it gets interesting//////Yup. Time for the bonehead picks at 3-4-5 :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jags take Bortles..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh snap!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blake Bortles to the Jags

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. I pegged that bonehead move. Gabbert redux.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny Football still in play….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s a surprise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What do you think DJ; Evans or Manziel if he’s there?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crap.. man Mike Evans better fucking not be drafted by this team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There we go!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watkins fall to 7??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That there (Bortles) is the first wow of the night

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Prisco is already giving the Jags a A+

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you are saying there still is a chance! #sammy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprising! Jags gonna let him chill behind Henne.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way Booker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Traded to Bills

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now we’ll see if Cleveland wants Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade is in. Bills.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m going JFF if he’s there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny will be there at 7 if we want him….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills going for Mack – said they would/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nitey: Prisco is already giving the Jags a A+///////Prisco is obviously a keg ahead of all of us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Watkins falls past the Bills, the Raiders are going to take him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, Mack stays home. Nice pick up for Buffalo if that is it….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SMH Bills…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2nd wow of the night. Johny football methinks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gave up a 1st next year for a LB???? Yuck

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills go with Watkins. Damn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cleveland doing it right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HOLY CRAP! Buffalo gave up next year’s #1 too for Sammy Watkins?!?!?!? Are you freaking kidding me?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ugghhhh….. Oh well… Bye Sammy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are going to be stuck with Mike Evans, a slow pile of crap WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3rd wow of the night. Did not expect that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Giving up a first for a WR when you are not any where close is a little much

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s essentially 2 #1 picks for a WR. Bonehead central. Buffalo has gone full tard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s a GM that’s not planning to be around next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMao ….Cave man gang just became a backup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bookert1905: Giving up a first for a WR when you are not any where close is a little much/////////Is Coach Schiano advising Buffalo now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders don’t have a QB either. Please let them take Mike Evans… please please Raiders take that bum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the Browns can start getting picks right they look real strong.Dammit, there goes Watkins. strike 1 of the board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Had a brief hope there for a moment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Browns made out like bandits on that one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watch the Raiders take Manziel. This board will still crash, LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Time to send a late pick for Stevie Johnson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sammy Watkins is going to be a stud.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crazy what Buffalo has done.  How many WRs do they need?  They needed weapons but gosh two 1sts is too much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

spartan: The Browns made out like bandits on that one.///////////////Bandits? Hell, that was assault on a stupid person. The Bills are copying the Raiders/Jags/Browns now!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raitards pick is in, please take Evans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Raiders take Manziel , have a good night. I’LL see you guys tomorrow. CRASH.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders going with Mack. That will probably put Matthews in Atlanta.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crap.. the bum Evans is falling to the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maziel will be on the board…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh no, Johny football is going to be there for us. On the upside so is at least 1 of the top tackles. I hope we are not tempted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another bonehead move.A 4-3 DE goes to a team playing a 3-4.A 3-4 OLB goes to a team playing a 4-3.Lovie and Licht have got to be popping open brewskies and high-fiving about now....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel, Evans will be there for us……hope we trade down

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s official. We have our choice of Evans or Manziel. If we pick a NT. PUNT BABIES !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Falcons have to take Matthews to help protect Ryan after last year, don’t they???Then it's go time

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we pick a slow sloppy WR with a bad attitude, punt babies

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF will clearly be there. Getting nervous!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol leave the babies be we are not drafting a nt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald still on the board is good for a trade down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mack looks like Play from kid and play

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Manziel is there, I hate to say it, we have to take him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there anyone that will trade down with us? PLEASE!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TBTrojan: Falcons have to take Matthews to help protect Ryan after last year, don't they???Then it's go time........If they don't, Ryan will be in need of an whambulance every other game...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I swear to god I will punt a damn baby. Don’t screw this up Lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perfect opportunity to trade down with someone that NEEDS a qb right now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dolorous Jason: I swear to god I will punt a damn baby. Don't screw this up Lovie.///////////////Now THAT'S one I've never heard before. Please don't punt a baby. Just kick some furniture.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

who do you want DJ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nitey, I think Donald being there will help significantly with a trade down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dolorous Jason:I swear to god I will punt a damn baby. Don't screw this up Lovie. ____________________lol... Trade back like a mug. I'll take a 1st next year to drop 5 spots

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade back.  Let someone jump the Vikings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing for sure; if we take Manziel, Glennon is gonzo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve last minute switched. I want JFF !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dont think it will happen, but if we pick Lewan I will not be disappointed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Falcon’s take Jake Matthews. Now we get to see whether the Bucs really liked JFF or if it was all smokescreen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta went smart. Damn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can deal with a trade back. If we draft NT ….PUNT BABIES !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its johnny football or meltdown

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was the right pick by ATL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NOW the fun begins. Bucgasms or screams of agony in less than 9 minutes….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

or trade down

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziels gotta be the pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeez, so many players I want, just not at this pick.If we can't move down it has to be JFF doesn't it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Alrighty.  Now it gets interesting.  Here’s hoping the board survives.:-p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it’s JFF, I laugh. If not, I laugh. Either way , I win. Evans works for me because he is a clone of Anquan Boldin and just as nasty….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please trade down!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must be time for a commercial on ESPN & NFL Network if we’re on the clock.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs select – Leon Sandcastle :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No commercials? WTF?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans it is…let the meltdown begin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Mike Evans!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn’t look like we are trading down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pick is in

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s Mike Evans. Official. Let the wails begin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans will be the worst pick of the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still love Gruden…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hahahahaha and there it is, NFLN cuts to break when we have like 30 seconds left on the clock.What a freakin joke, EVERY year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MELTDOWN IN5432....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOW! NFLN SUCKS. Thankfully I have ESPN on also with 98.7 too…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Coulda been worse…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome pick...thankfully VJ now has someone who wants to play football!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not who I wanted hope he’s a stud

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Somebody take all the sharp objects from Beatles…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We picked the first guaranteed BUST!!!!! Mike Evans will be out of the league after his rookie contract is up, averaging about 500 yards a season with 2 TD’s for his career. Strike 1 against Lovie Smith.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and Jdouble

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good pick. Evans and Jackson are going to be beasts in this offense. Night’s not over. This might not be our only pick tonight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could’ve been worse.  Dude is appreciative.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not shocking.  I wish we could have traded down, but it’s a pick that makes sense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Expected I guess. Not what I would prefer, but Im Ok with it. Like the reaction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank GOD…..no Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MiltonMack21…classic troll….or dumbazz….or both.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans will be go down as a top 5 all time bust pick in Tampa history. Evans is slow, very stupid and can’t get open.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lets hope Mike was the one making JFF look special and not the other way around.Not sold on the guy but he does fill a MASSIVE need.Can't say I'm overjoyed but I'm not hating the pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m good with that ! Bottom line I knew we couldn’t take a dumb ass NT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HELL YESSSSSS!!!!!!YOU HAVE ENTERED THE NO MIDGET ZONE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

disappointing not to get Manziel but Evans is ok

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hayseed has never watched a Texas A&M game or he would be disgusted with this wasted pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the pick. Good hands, wins all jump balls, doesn’t drop balls. Bigger, slightly faster than Williams. He’ll cause some matchup problems.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, he’s a big, solidly built dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HE is the very common dumbazz troll

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now the big question is do we move up into the late first if a QB drops.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans is a nice pick.Jimmy G in the 2nd is looking very likely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think this was pretty assured after losing Mike Williams. It’s just too big of a need to ignore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

good player.  wanted a qb. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s go Tampa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Justin Gilbert? Good player but not the biggest need or BPA at that point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OK, having made out like bandits, the Browns do that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

acacius: Man, he's a big, solidly built dude.//////He bench pressed 385 at the combine....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs trade up in bottom of first.. get Manziel to pair with Evans Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donaldosexuals mad .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

spartan: OK, having made out like bandits, the Browns do that?///////Thankfully, I'm still sober enough to think the same thing. WTF?!?!?!!?!?!??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Justin Gilbert and joe Haden is a crazy good combo.  They still have plenty of ammo and only lost a 5th for a player that the vikings were pegged to take

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie better hope Evans is an all pro 100-1800-10 guy or he will be outta here. No way Evans was worth a pick in the top 10. Jacksonville really screwed us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems like Odell would have been a better fit for the offense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@gobuxflaSure, sure.  I wasn't making a statement of surprise.  It just struck me (again) as he walked up onto the stage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. Good player but…….Cleveland needs a QB. Gotta be thinking that most clubs have the QBs rated much lower than we thought. Could be good for us. However, I can’t see the QBs falling past the teams ahead of us in the 2nd round. Errbody ready for Glennon?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your retarded milton.  There’s a crybaby thread already screaming your name

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AllYouNeedIsLovie: Justin Gilbert and joe Haden is a crazy good combo.  They still have plenty of ammo and only lost a 5th for a player that the vikings were pegged to take.////////Gilbert can't tackle. Hell ,half the Big 12 DB's can't tackle. Correction: Not one damned DB in the B12 can tackle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus Christ Milton STFU. We know you don’t like Evans but you have no idea what Evans is going to be. Shut up you are a keyboard jockey with the scouting skills of a retarded chimp. Just shut up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bradentonian: Seems like Odell would have been a better fit for the offense.///////I hate to say it, but Odell takes plays off. We don't need Keyshawn Jr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was getting excited for Manziel.Hope Evans kicks some ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People who are jocking Mike Evans have never watched him play. He is just a horrible player that only has size.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like Barr to the Vikes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“[Evans] is just a horrible player that only has size.”No matter how many times you say this, it's still going to be stupid and untrue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t wait to see Evans tear $hit up across from VJax.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one probably knows to goto http://www.pewterreport.com to LOGIN THEN come back here to post.Welcome Mike Evans.Manziel to Dallas at 16

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, can’t wait until we trade back in to the first and draft Cooks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The way this is going, there may be Carr/Bridgewater at our 2nd pick, which would be ideal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have a feeling Manziel or Bridgewater is gonna freefall and gives us the opportunity to trade up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good job L&L.  Now lets work on the trenches. TB  would be amazing tho

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does Detroit know its defense sucks?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll love being the only one right about Mike Evans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MiltonMack21: People who are jocking Mike Evans have never watched him play. He is just a horrible player that only has size.////////////////////Dude, obviously you never invest in CF games....Evans stats:2013 69 1394 20.2 12 TDs2012 82 1105 13.5  5 TDsHe can play and shoves DBs around like they are dirt and gets into their faces. I like his attitude and he's not a Diva; he is teachable, especially by VJ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Giants could take Manziel…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please don’t feed the Milton trollDude is a virus

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bradentonian: Seems like Odell would have been a better fit for the offense/////Thank GOD we didn't take Odell. I'm so sick and tired of LSU bust after bust year in and year out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Milton , a lot of us liked Evans , we just thought he might be off the board at Oakland .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We should stop feeding the troll. He is a butthurt ignoramus who thinks he know football better than people paid to watch and scout it for a living. If he actually knew anything he wouldn’t be a message board during the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel doesn’t scream Nashville to me…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans is bigger and faster than Mike Williams , and he is not in a Caveman Gang.Bucs win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We gonna need that red x feature?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pumped bout Evans…bring on the best WR combo in the NFCS

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone see fan boy Justin Pawlowski reaction when we passed on JFF ?  Must have been priceless ! F*cking priceless 1!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The conmish should get a new hobby.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Woah, woah, woah, wait a minute. I get to say this first….CROWNUS!!!!!!!  /  /   ||  /  _||_/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie just said Glennon is the qb of the future

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boom ! Crown US !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like Lewan, solid pick…