Viewing 496 reply threads

• Author

• JDouble

Participant

So we have all had time to praise or b!tch about day one. It’s done. What do we do with our two picks today? Three hours and counting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who’s on your big board, Jdub? :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who's on your big board, Jdub? :P

Good question. I haven't even looked at it or updated yet. Honestly, between the Evans pick and Lovie's announcement that Glennon is our future....I kinda feel like none of my picks make sense for us. I don't think L&L's vision is similar to mine. I have a feeling I won't get to circle any names this year.  :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three letters. ASJCrown us! Triple Towers for McCown!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My list is short and sweet:Xavier Su'a-Filo OG, UCLAAustin Seferian-Jenkins, TE WashingtonJordan Matthews, WR VanderbuiltDonte Moncrief, WR Miss. St.We can focus on the offense in rounds 1-3 and still find some great bargains on defense in the late rounds and via UFA later on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three letters. ASJCrown us! Triple Towers for McCown!

ASJ is n-a-s-t-y and would give us instant threats in either run or pass formations that will keep the blitzers at home in coverage....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would like to trade back and recoup a 4th, then take ASJ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would love to have:LeeFiloCarrEalyJenkinsThen 3rd round MartinRichardsonHerrod

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We may not get ASJ if we’re happy with Myers and WrightJernigan is a MONSTER. I'd like him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like L&L are going for immediate need, so I’ll say OG in Rd2 and DE in Rd3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade down and pick up Sua-Filo, grab a WR and either ASJ or Fedz 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MH, the only thing I don’t like about Ealy is he gets blown up too easily on running plays. He basically just stands up and lets OL’s push him 5 yards downfield.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We may not get ASJ if we're happy with Myers and WrightJernigan is a MONSTER. I'd like him

More of a 3-4 NT, IMHO...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Round 2: Sua-FiloRound 3: Michael SamBook it!

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Team ASJ checking in!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Way on Sam. Too slow. Too weak. We need either a QB, DL, or OL there.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't know slow, weak guys could get 18 TFL and 11.5 sacks in the SEC. Good to know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J Dub:  Got lucky and got my man Evans.  Liked the inner person I saw on TV.  Don’t think he will go wild with partying.  He is only 21, might still be growing, certainly the body is still developingLike your idea of trading back.  My focus is on the OL.  My #1 choice is Gabe Jackson, who doesn't seem too popular.  I like size. In the middle, holding your ground or anchoring is so important to allow the QB to step forward.  Like Dozier in the 3rd also, but you have seen this approach from me before. You called it a good draft but not sexy.NFP's evaluation of Jackson;Gabe Jackson – Guard – Mississippi StateSize – 6033v – 339v – 5.20estStrong Points – Huge man, very strong and explosive, run block, pass block, uses hands, anchor, athleteWeak Points – Can look tentative in space when pulling Summation – Gabe is a fifth-year senior and a four-year starter for the Bulldogs, He lines up at left guard. He is a huge man at 6033 – 339 with good arm length (33”). Despite his size, Jackson is very athletic and moves well in space. With his size, he is not only strong but very explosive. Jackson always plays from a left handed three-point stance and has really good snap reaction. He gets to his blocks quickly and is very explosive on contact. I saw a number of run blocks where the knees of his opponent buckled when contact was made. Jackson stays low with his run blocks and keeps his feet moving. He can consistently gain ground with his run blocks. Big guys can often struggle getting to the second level. That is not the case with Jackson. He takes good angles out to linebackers and can adjust on the move. If there is a flaw in his game, it’s with pulls. He seems hesitant at times on who to hit and needs to adjust his footwork. Still, you see enough good things to know that he shouldn’t have a problem pulling in the NFL.Jackson is a very consistent pass protector. He sets quickly and has a strong punch. He can play with bend and has the quick feet to slide, recover, and mirror his opponent. With his size, power, and bend, he has excellent anchor ability and never gets pushed back. He has good posture when pass blocking and stays square to the line.Jackson is a very talented lineman. If there is a lineman other than a tackle who has a chance to be drafted in the first round this year, it's Jackson. He is the best interior lineman I have done, to date, this year. He should start for most teams as a rookie and be a productive pro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't know slow, weak guys could get 18 TFL and 11.5 sacks in the SEC. Good to know.

There's better DL's on the board and NFLN's evaluation agrees with me:WEAKNESSES Lacks burst and acceleration off the edge to get a step on blockers and finish. Sack production results from effort and production flushed to him and is not creatively produced with savvy pass-rush moves, speed, power or bend. Average hip flexibility and snap -- struggles clearing his hips at the top of his rush and trimming the corner. Adequate anchor vs. the run. Is late to disengage from blocks. Does not strike with authority. Inconsistent tackler. Late bloomer who could require time to adapt to the pro game. Poor combine showing -- bench-pressed 225 pounds just 17 times, recorded a 7.8-second 3-cone drill and posted an abysmal 25 1/2-inch vertical jump.(FWIW, Mike Evans did 12 reps on 225)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s some good quality floating… would still like to trade back (i wanted same in R1, but think Evans was a good pick).  My hope is that we draft a minimum of 2 OL in rounds 2-4, ideally G, G/T, and TE (in trade down scenario).  Would be fine with a DL also.I'm a BPA fan, so we'll see how the chips fall.  I also doubt Lovie can draft so offense heavy early and expect him to pick up a MLB along the way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can’t trade down, I say ASJ in the second and Dozier in the 3rd. Yay/nay?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay I don’t have a ton of ammo here because I’m not that high on Michael Sam, I’m just fascinated by little people think of him. I’ve never seen a DPOY get graded so harshly before.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J Dub:  Got lucky and got my man Evans.  Liked the inner person I saw on TV.  Don't think he will go wild with partying.  He is only 21,

He's actually only 20! Crazy. I'm with you on Gabe Jackson and OL in general. My top three guys right now are ASJ, Gabe Jackson, and Jarvis Landry. So my dream scenario today would be a trade back to gain a 4th and then draft two of those three guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can't trade down, I say ASJ in the second and Dozier in the 3rd. Yay/nay?

I'd be real happy with that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

too ghey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J Dub:  Got lucky and got my man Evans.  Liked the inner person I saw on TV.  Don't think he will go wild with partying.  He is only 21,

He's actually only 20! Crazy. I'm with you on Gabe Jackson and OL in general. My top three guys right now are ASJ, Gabe Jackson, and Jarvis Landry. So my dream scenario today would be a trade back to gain a 4th and then draft two of those three guys.

And I would be super stoked with this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really feel like one of our picks today will be OL. I think Lovie wants an Offense heavy draft to answer some of his detractors.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can't trade down, I say ASJ in the second and Dozier in the 3rd. Yay/nay?

If we could pull that off, I'd be totally down with it. That would set us up nicely for the next decade...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really feel like one of our picks today will be OL. I think Lovie wants an Offense heavy draft to answer some of his detractors.

And i would think it would be to actually have a good offense and not give two shlts about his detractors..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J Dub:  Yeah you are right,  Evans born in Aug 1993.  Just 20 right now—remarkable

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And i would think it would be to actually have a good offense and not give two shlts about his detractors..

Well, in his PC yesterday he said something about how he knows people feel like he's a Defense first guy, but the pick of Evans was a way they could see he cares about the Offense, too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we stay at #38 I want one of the following:LeeASJBitonioSu'a FiloApparently NFLN was just saying that the Bucs have been in contact with teams that are looking to trade up. I would love to move down and recoup a 4th rounder. If we took the best OG available with our 2nd rounder and took a slot WR/pass rusher with our 3rd, in addition to adding an extra pick, I'd consider it a very successful day 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed, I want a 4th badly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It should be fairly easy for the Bucs to trade down and get it if they want.  Tons of 1st talent still available

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Bitonio if he’s still there.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see them select another OG like Billy or Trai Turner.  The team can’t be convinced that Nicks is coming back.  If Smith is serious about Glennon being the QB of the future, this would be the best plan to revamp the OL.Another one to watch out for is Lamarcus Joyner in the second.  Lovie let the offense have the first one, but now he gets to pick a player on the D that he covets.  The team has a nickelback coach, give him someone to work with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We may not get ASJ if we're happy with Myers and WrightJernigan is a MONSTER. I'd like him

When your defense needs one stop to win the national title game and you’re on the bench as Tre Mason lights you on fire, I want no part of you.I really liked Jernigan but him not being able to find an extra few drops of gas against Auburn really bent me the wrong way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

why?Who are you dying to get with the 125th pick?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a deep draft and I want as many picks as possible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Personally I'd rather have another 2nd or 3rd over one 4th but thats me ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Personally I'd rather have another 2nd or 3rd over one 4th but thats me ;)

Well, sure, who wouldn't?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good question. I haven't even looked at it or updated yet. Honestly, between the Evans pick and Lovie's announcement that Glennon is our future....I kinda feel like none of my picks make sense for us. I don't think L&L's vision is similar to mine. I have a feeling I won't get to circle any names this year.  :(

Thank god !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tough call…..Lee….Filo…..or Matthews are at the top of my list. I love ASJ but unfortunately we are drafting for need…….cutting Zuttah……and not using his cap space on a replacement was a bad choice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tough call.....Lee....Filo.....or Matthews are at the top of my list. I love ASJ but unfortunately we are drafting for need.......cutting Zuttah......and not using his cap space on a replacement was a bad choice.

We need a threat at TE if the rumors about Tedford's offense are true. But we need OL help too. Tough call.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tough call.....Lee....Filo.....or Matthews are at the top of my list. I love ASJ but unfortunately we are drafting for need.......cutting Zuttah......and not using his cap space on a replacement was a bad choice.

EDS replaced Zuttah and he wont be missed...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need a threat at TE if the rumors about Tedford's offense are true. But we need OL help too. Tough call.

Tight end is not a need. Myers and Wright are a very good duo and Crabtree is an excellent third tight end.1) OG2) QB3) slotWRThose are the needs. Probably two guards actually.... definitely two guards.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

wish we could trade out of the 2nd round all together.  Most of our 2nd round picks have been bust with the exception of a couple.If I had to pick in the 2nd then its ASJ!  And by the way, other than that completely uninterested in who we take, D-line and QB out of question, ,no need to waste picks on them, go get a guy like dri archer or something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wish we could trade out of the 2nd round all together.  Most of our 2nd round picks have been bust with the exception of a couple.If I had to pick in the 2nd then its ASJ!  And by the way, other than that completely uninterested in who we take, D-line and QB out of question, ,no need to waste picks on them, go get a guy like dri archer or something.

CRAZY TALK!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank god !

You are a total shlt starter but that was kinda funny..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade back, OG, WR and CB in 2,3 & additional in 3 or 4.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is the let down pick?For me...Montcreif would piss me off. Especially of Matthews, Lee, or Robinson are still on the board and one if them will be.Also, I think Carr would be a let down. If we are trying to win now, Carr holding a clip board doesn't help that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell are we going to win now?  7 or 8 games?  BFD!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really like Trai Turner OL LSU. He is very athletic and does not miss a lot of blocks. He also finishes with a relentlessness that I love. Xavier Sua Filo is also a good choice here.Also watch for the OTs who can convert to OG. Morgan Moses is a guy I identified early on as a guy to draft to play OG. He has actually played some OG and would be an easy transition IMO. Also like Jackson but he may not be athletic enough for our system.Dont forget about defense. Kyle Van Noy, Scott Crichton or Phillip Gaines could be there. One of those 3 guys would make me think twice about addressing OG but only if Trai Turner is gone. Other guys on offense that I have rated highly are Troy Niklas, jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson. Who is the wildcard? Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama. There was some dramas with his knees and he seems to lack tenacity but he has incredible feet for a man his size. If he can develop a nasty streak he could be a dominant LT. Would be a longshot with our huge need at OG though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Almost time! Bring on Allen Robinson. If we don’t draft a guard I believe Nicks is actually showing good health.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell are we going to win now?  7 or 8 games?  BFD!

LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#38 will go toward the trenches…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy G/Carr!Texans passed on a QB...yes!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So long XSF….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here goes the run on guards we better pick one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

**** YOU HOUSTON!!! YOU TOOK OUR GUARD!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so will we!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn there goes a perennial pro bowler

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We don't want Trent Carr. Trust me. >:(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys traded up? Lulz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys traded up? Lulz.

Hmmmm Bucs could have had an extra third.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Intra-division trade….what what??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys traded up? Lulz.

Please, please, please, take Carr or A FREAKING KICKER YOU COWBLEEP LOSERS!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wish that was our trade

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys traded up? Lulz.

Lol...what? Why would Dallas have made that trade with us 4 spots later?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys traded up? Lulz.

How?If the Skins were willing to give up a higher pick than what we have why would Dallas trade with us?Sure you could say that if it were a team like Jax but not a team higher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay, the Cowgirls screwed up as predicted. They selected a 3-4 player for a 4-3 defense who has character issues. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jerry Freaking Senile Old Fart Jones!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here goes lee, then Carr to the Raiders.With Filo gone who is the guy for us?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gave up their 3rd for Demarcus Lawrence? Wow. They have one pick before the 7th round now. Dumb.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Asj

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LaConfora reporting Bitonio going to Browns!  Now who?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G! Jimmy G! Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!Jimmy G!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joel from Nevada still there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hence the trade down rumors.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow! First three picks have been shockers!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man another player I want gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really hope we trade down

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep the shock going! :) We want Lee, Carr, and Jimmy avalible at 6.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn, those were the two lineman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep the shock going! :)

I agree.  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The run on OL probably scares us into going OG right here. Still hoping for the trade back though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well that worked out well for us, thanks Browns.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sweeeeeet!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr gone

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders picked Carr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please be Marquise Lee….if Glennon is REALLY the QB of the future, then give him the weapons!!!!  Speed in space!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders did us a favor. Come on down jimmy G.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JIMMY G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So so so Happy I don’t have to worry about us taking Carr anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whew. We DIDN’T get a chance to draft Trent Carr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did the Raiders finally get some draft picks right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So so so Happy I don't have to worry about us taking Carr anymore.

Great minds think alike!!!! I didn't want Trent Carr either!!!!! ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No shock with the Raiders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy G or Lee would be nice. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stagger….your sig pic wins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope L and L weren't  planning on Carr in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

uh, yes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IF we don’t get a real QB (which very unlikely) walking away with Evans AND Lee would be awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta going with Hagman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

Uhhh, Y-E-S.....YES YES YES!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee should be our pick now barring a move down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

uh, yes

Lee is not the answer to any question. Hell, if anything we need OL AND DL. Please pay attention son.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much better value than Lee here imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good pick for the Raiders…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee should be our pick now barring a move down.

Thank you for your opinion Mama Lee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IF we don't get a real QB (which very unlikely) walking away with Evans AND Lee would be awesome.

Agreed....just PLEASE don't reach for a guard here.  PLEASEEEEEE

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Read that Oakland had carr as their top rated qb. CrazyWonder if atlanta goes asj to replace tony leaving us with Lee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll admit, as a USC fan, I’m gonna be pissed if we pass on Lee.I may have to post in the "cryin" thread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stagger....your sig pic wins.

Thanx man, just made it last night. I'm pretty handy in graphic design,  can't believe I went 4 years without one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much better value than Lee here imo.

^^^^This.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta going with Hagman

Is CBS spoiling it for you too? :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee or a TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

If you say so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!Marquise Lee!

ASJ. Learn how the NFL should work in this era. And please don't tell me Timmyyyy is the answer...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well no trade…… :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Claude Humphrey (DE-Atl) is a class act. One of the greats. I will never forget meeting him as a kid.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Please let us get asj. Would love that weapon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its ASJ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whenever you hear the word “potential” that means “he could suck”…..Just sayin’….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hagemen doesn’t scare me. Good pick by the Falgoons! :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep…ASJ it is… Lee really dropping…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good pick for the Falcons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ(The next Graham/Gronk, fyi)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pick came in quick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is a real solid pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People saying ASJ need to get a clue. TE is the fourth or fifth option at the most in Tedford’s offense. We are no going TE this early. Late Round maybe

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the ASJ pick, would have preferred Lee, but just glad we continue to go offense!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tempted not to check twitter gonna wait to see it on tv! Hope it really is ASJ!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hagemen doesn't scare me. Good pick by the Falgoons! :)

Bingo!Thus the "potential" tag. If I remember correctly we drafted one uh, well, sorry DT from Texas (now out of the league) who had "potential."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People saying ASJ need to get a clue. TE is the fourth or fifth option at the most in Tedford's offense. We are no going TE this early. Late Round maybe

Lol well looks like you need to get a clue and start eating crow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No to ASJ please!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We took ASJ! Suuuweeet!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People saying ASJ need to get a clue. TE is the fourth or fifth option at the most in Tedford's offense. We are no going TE this early. Late Round maybe

it already happened, all over twitter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is gonna be real solid. Our offense is looking good and BIG. Now we need a Guard and some speed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, under Tedford's offense (from what I've heard) the QB decides the hot and 2nd reads. This is not your momma's offense....QB calls the line and patterns...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

was really hoping for lee but ASJ is solid, great athlete, hope he has his head screwed on straight

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ guysm

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hot damn they are drafting non premium positions like crazy.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Show me your perfect mock draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it about time for a special report on how Johnny is feeling?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A-S-JA-S-JA-S-JA-S-JA-S-JA-S-JA-S-JA-S-Jaustin-seferian-jenkins.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ up the middle, Demps underneath goodness!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope L and L weren't  planning on Carr in the 2nd.

They would have traded up past Oakland if they wanted Carr. Everyone knew Oakland was going Carr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My favorite quote of the draft. That is beautiful. Dirty Money is played out already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude is a bad-azz….just saying!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs haven’t made upgrades thus far from last years team.  This is concerning….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the Evans pick a little more now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OHHELLYES.We have our Gronk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just call us the sentinels cause we are gonna tower over everyone. (Xmen reference)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs haven't made upgrades thus far from last years team.  This is concerning....

This is stupid

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is awesome!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs haven't made upgrades thus far from last years team.  This is concerning....

To quote the Judge in "My Cousin Vinny"....

"You on Drugs?"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yessir!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Offense is going to be scary good! Nicks health mûst be going good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OHHELLYES.We have our Gronk.

We'll see. I highly doubt any other TE's join that club though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ looked happy to be a Buc, I guess he takes a bit of the sting off not taking Lee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shocker!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs select Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Best hands in the draft.  Only 2 drops in 149 targets over last 2 seasons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Speed in space” was obviously part of a huge smoke screen to throw off other teams. Our strategy is “Hands in Space” as in outer space…..cause that’s where all our weapons will be plucking the ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tom Krasniqi ?@TKras  5mSeferian-Jenkins ran a 4.56 in the 40 last week during a workout with the #Jets.  He's a big guy (6-6, 260).  Intriguing pick #Bucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently speed in space = streaking sequoias.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Things 1 and 2…meet Thing 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

from Walter Football:5/6/14:  Sources told WalterFootball.com that Seferian-Jenkins didn't interview well with teams and believe that he could slide in Round 2. That could send Seferian-Jenkins to the third round and make him a nice value pick. Some teams are turned off by Seferian-Jenkins off the field and are downgrading him for character concerns. anyone know whats up with that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had been hoping that Filo would be there for us, but the way things fell out, I can’t complain.  These seem like obvious but solid picks to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Speed in space" was obviously part of a huge smoke screen to throw off other teams. Our strategy is "Hands in Space" as in outer space.....cause that's where all our weapons will be plucking the ball.

OR..Go bigGo deepHit them hard at the lineHit them hard deep.Damned if this draft isn't better than I thought it would be!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Solid pick…I have to say I like this draft so far.  ASJ is the most complete TE in this draft.  Yes, even more so than Ebron BC he is a better blocker.  That said, Ebron is def the better receiver.Good job, L&L!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another tall target for Glennon McCown.  (Please don’t crash the server)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

from Walter Football:5/6/14:  Sources told WalterFootball.com that Seferian-Jenkins didn't interview well with teams and believe that he could slide in Round 2. That could send Seferian-Jenkins to the third round and make him a nice value pick. Some teams are turned off by Seferian-Jenkins off the field and are downgrading him for character concerns. anyone know whats up with that?

Word is that he is a huge a-hole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jenkins, Myers, Wright and Crabtree…nice group…Stocker, pack your bags

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/The-red-flag-report-Austin-SeferianJenkins.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its trade city now….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crabtree/Stocker are toast.  Maneri makes it over either one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It has been a while since the Bucs have made a serious investment at the skill positions… We needed to do this…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice pick..  playing nba in the nfl.didnt c it coming but 3rd down and red zone bonanza. ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor PR. Changes format to prevent crashing on Day One. Goes back to original format on Day Two. Subsequent Crash.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs offense is going to be NAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTY. 8)

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Jernigan is a great pick this late for Baltimore

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t need a great QB with targets this large. Freeman could come back and look good with crew! (<joke) Still want a QB with some mobility though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ravens are quietly putting together another damn good draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think for a sec, ASJ, Evans, & Jackson in a bunch formation…..the possibilities are endless

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't need a great QB with targets this large. Freeman could come back and look good with crew! (<joke) Still want a QB with some mobility though.

Yup with a rebuilt OL and running game too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No excuse to not be productive in the redzone with these big possession guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our Offense should be nasty.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor PR. Changes format to prevent crashing on Day One. Goes back to original format on Day Two. Subsequent Crash.

Gotta wonder what these bozos ae thinking sometimes. Last night works so tonight they change it back and let the board crash. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still need to add a guard and some speed in the slot  and maybe DE Aaron Lynch or another CB/LB

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am getting a little concerned that they are counting on Nicks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It has been a while since the Bucs have made a serious investment at the skill positions... We needed to do this...

+1.ASJ wasnt my guy but I am completely stoked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not too worried. If we don’t get an OG in the 3rd….then I’ll worry. Doesn’t look like we’ll be getting a 4th rounder, gotta go OG in the 3rd. There are a lot of great OG prospects left though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After this run on TEs, I’m even happier about the ASJ pick.  There wouldn’t have been much left in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m thinking Turner next. Billy or Trai.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You should be able to get quality OG in the middle rounds. This looks to be our strategy. How ironic would it be for a Lovie led team to spend their first three picks on offense. Licht not the puppet people made him out to be when he was hired

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everyone thought the 49ers would use all their picks to trade up…but they are trading back and acquiring even more picks! Lol. #winning

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are gonna get Yankey in round 3 . Crown US !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Call me crazy, and I’m not even sure if this is saying anything given the usual “putridness” of the Bucs offense, but this season’s Bucs offense should be the best in franchise history.Call me even crazier, but I think this team makes the playoffs given their FA signings and these 1st 2 draft picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As exciting as we suddenly are at the skill positions we need more than a 3rd round guard to fix the O Line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm thinking Turner next. Billy or Trai.

+1, and trade back up to the 4th to take the other if he falls.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gabe Jackson 3rd round

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are about 6 or 7 OGs left that can start from day one and be upgrades imo. There would have to be quite a run for us to miss out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really didn’t think I’d like the ASJ pick but the more I think about it, and after Evans is that you now can’t double any of our weapons. Throw ASJ and Wright in the slots with Evans and Jackson outside and someone is going to cause a mismatch…. except for the fact that we have two matidors playing guard. So would love to see that addressed but yeah on second thought, really pleased with this draft

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ESPN Stats and InformationThe 49ers have now drafted a RB 9 of the last 10 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really didn't think I'd like the ASJ pick but the more I think about it, and after Evans is that you now can't double any of our weapons. Throw ASJ and Wright in the slots with Evans and Jackson outside and someone is going to cause a mismatch.... except for the fact that we have two matidors playing guard. So would love to see that addressed but yeah on second thought, really pleased with this draft

And you still have to worry about Martin coming out of the backfield. Tough to defend!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jarvis Landry and Gabe Jackson are my top two guys right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I liked Jace Amaro more but ASJ will work.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha Saints felt the heat and drafted a big corner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope we find a way to get a 4th!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha! true

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really didn't think I'd like the ASJ pick but the more I think about it, and after Evans is that you now can't double any of our weapons. Throw ASJ and Wright in the slots with Evans and Jackson outside and someone is going to cause a mismatch.... except for the fact that we have two matidors playing guard. So would love to see that addressed but yeah on second thought, really pleased with this draft

And you still have to worry about Martin coming out of the backfield. Tough to defend!

Not even factoring Martin is. All 3 backs are essentially interchangeable. And none of them are going to be able to run with our guards unless Nicks is healthy and Meredith is ready to step up. Two miracles I don’t expect positive responses to. We need a guard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saints scared.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are about 6 or 7 OGs left that can start from day one and be upgrades imo. There would have to be quite a run for us to miss out.

True but we almost need to draft OG with our 3rd round pick because we have no 4th. By the 5th round you probably arent going to be able to draft a sure fire starter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let the arms race begin. 8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't see it happening at this point. Especially now that "Glennon is our future".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn…I really like Jean-Baptiste… Saints got themselves a nice corner…

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Our draft has put some heat on the whole division. Healthy running backs and the Miami Heat front court out there to catch jump balls, stuff just got deep. Now get the oline protection and let's do this 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The way the draft is falling, I see us easily going Guard with the next pick.  Lovie will get his defensive players on Day 3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should have kept Zuttah…oh well….we can upgrade. But would have been nice to go WR in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need to add some more height to the receiving corp. Brandon Coleman in the 3rd!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate that we don’t have a 4th. HATE IT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't see it happening at this point. Especially now that "Glennon is our future".

Don't see why we couldn't accomplish it by trading down in the 3rd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Panthers take the waaaaayyyyyyy overrated DE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol….Ealy is a good player but their front seven is already great in Carolina. They needed WR, OT, and DB badly. Panthers gonna suck this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saints pick 6-2 CB – pick driven by the selections of Evans, ASJ and Benjamin? Did we force the Saints to pick someone other than who they wanted to pick?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Might still go wr. Going to depend who is there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

good pick by the Saints, need a tall Jean-Baptiste to cover Mike Evans, VJax, Kelvin Benjamin, Julio Jones…Bucs still have needs at guard, slot receiver (speed in space), nickel back, KR/PR, depth (LB, Oline)...OG Gabe Jackson, Dakota Dozier, David Yankey, Trai Turner, Billy Turner, Marcus Martin...      one of them should be our 3rd round pick... really like Gabe Jackson, i'm just not sure he feet Tedford's Olineman profile...WR Donte Moncrief, Allen Robinson, Martavis Bryant, Jarvis Landry...       waiting laiter for the slot guy? Bruce Ellington, Dre Archer, Kevin Norwood, Josh Huff, Jeff Janis, Robert Herron, Jared Abbrederis, T.J.Jones.CB Pierre Desir, Phillip Gaines, Keith McGill...       better to wait for the nickel? Rashaad Reynolds or E.J.Gaines.Louis Nix, Morgan Moses, Jimmy G, Scott Crichton are still here...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to see the Jags get some weapons for Bortles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol....Ealy is a good player but their front seven is already great in Carolina. They needed WR, OT, and DB badly. Panthers gonna suck this year.

Greg Hardy is a FA next year and Charles Johnson has a huge cap value...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell is San Fran doing. Moving all over the place just for sake of moving.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Two really good WRs to go with Shorts and Blackmon(when he returns).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell is San Fran doing. Moving all over the place just for sake of moving.

Harbaugh is playing around on one of these draft simulation websites...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Landry or Moncrief would be. Lovie would essentially give giant middle finger to all those talking about how he will ignore offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garrapolo to NE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moment of truth is near!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. That’s what it looks like Chace.I think they are trying to get too cute. They can't keep all these picks on the roster anyway. Just pick bpa and move on already. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mallet gonna get traded any minute now…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great pick by the Patriots.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Landry or Moncrief would be. Lovie would essentially give giant middle finger to all those talking about how he will ignore offense.

LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rich just got richer…  F the patriots

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rich just got richer...  F the patriots

We weren't going to take him anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn Garoppolo’s release is so pretty. Lucky Patriot fans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chace needed Garapplo on that board , lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rich just got richer...  F the patriots

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad face for Landry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slowness in crowds. Landry off the board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jarvis Landry = a strange mutation born from the DNA strands of Steve Smith and Ike Hilliard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Landry is WAY too short!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I though it was the DNA of Ike Hilliard and a Land Tortoise ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slowness in crowds. Landry off the board.

Again you made me lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chace needed Garapplo on that board , lol

Texans bout to take another one...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Texans must be trading for Mallet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I though it was the DNA of Ike Hilliard and a Land Tortoise ?

I lol'd. I reference Smith due to his toughness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could surprise and take Will Sutton or Irish Chocolate here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s hope to get gabe jackson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott Crichton might be BPA for us…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott Crichton might be BPA for us...