Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 65 reply threads

• Author

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Because I don’t think it’s to early to declare Mission Accomplished and start the celebration .Viva Tank Nation !!lybia-celebration-tank-Donuts-burnout-1357052055e.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh man, what a jinx.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Victory is ours . We got this .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is the target for next year’s tank?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is the target for next year's tank?

We will be better next season...assuming we go Winston or Mariota. And damn, Dolo! Don't jinx us!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I how many times do I have to say this :WE GOT THIS

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I how many times do I have to say this :WE GOT THIS

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Week 17:pg-31-tiananmen-6-ap.jpg#wegotthis

Please wait…

• install

Participant

We gotta roll out Collins , Gilkey and Allen in the starting line up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mNbL7.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joey Boza

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m extremely curious to see how this game unfolds….and it scares the hell outta me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup…the tank is on….Lovie will run up to the podium himself to grab Leonard Williams or Randy Gregory....Just watch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup...the tank is on....Lovie will run up to the podium himself to grab Leonard Williams or Randy Gregory....Just watch.

ain’t no way bucs don’t pick a QB

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joey Boza

sounds good to me.  he’s a baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm extremely curious to see how this game unfolds....and it scares the hell outta me.

did o.  we are Buc fans.  prepare for disappointment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders fans: “Ain’t no way we take an OT like Robert Gallery instead of Philip Rivers or Ben R. There’s just no way.”With Lovie, I think the chances of us trading for Cutler is higher than us drafting a QB 1st overall. This organization will find a way flub up yet another decent situation for probable success.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders fans: "Ain't no way we take an OT like Robert Gallery instead of Philip Rivers or Ben R. There's just no way."With Lovie, I think the chances of us trading for Cutler is higher than us drafting a QB 1st overall. This organization will find a way flub up yet another decent situation for probable success.

Like i told you already, the Glazers ain't having it!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joey Boza

sounds good to me.  he's a baller.

4-12 baller, or 2-14?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

have to agree with Hate.  too much pressure  not to take a QB.  and Lovie would have to be completely stupid not to see the huge problem he currently has at the position.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joey Boza

4-12 baller, or 2-14?

nah.  he’s more like a 6-10 baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders fans: "Ain't no way we take an OT like Robert Gallery instead of Philip Rivers or Ben R. There's just no way."

not really relevant. we’re not the raiders. bucs want to draft a qb more than anyone in league. Bank on it happening. Lovie sucks but its clear as day what their gonna do with our first pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

have to agree with Hate.  too much pressure  not to take a QB.  and Lovie would have to be completely stupid not to see the huge problem he currently has at the position.

on 2nd thought, Lovie just might be that stupid.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

Joey Boza

4-12 baller, or 2-14?

As counterintuitive as it sounds, there ain't much difference between a twoballer and a fourballer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#wegotthis

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joey Boza

4-12 baller, or 2-14?

As counterintuitive as it sounds, there ain't much difference between a twoballer and a fourballer.

Twoballers tend to have better 40 times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Um, Glennon looked better than mccown, and numb nuts put mccown back in.He also..Let one of the best cornerbacks ever walk off without so much as a freakinh bag of chips.Sold off the entre OL, only to install something completely worse.Signed mccown in the first place.Allowed koenen to keep starting.Leads a team of 2-14.Surrounded himself with yes men.Ran off his own oc.Played his CBS 12 yards off for half of the season.Doesn't have a clue about PAP.I could go on....Point is, ...THIS guy is in charge?? Same guy who has never fielded a good offense? Who has ruined qbs before? I wonder what the success rate of top qbs coming into the league who had competent coaching, vs the qbs who had coaches that were defensive minded? I feel like this is raheem drafting freeman all over again..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders fans: "Ain't no way we take an OT like Robert Gallery instead of Philip Rivers or Ben R. There's just no way."

not really relevant. we're not the raiders. bucs want to draft a qb more than anyone in league. Bank on it happening. Lovie sucks but its clear as day what their gonna do with our first pick

We aren't the Raiders....we are a bigger joke than the Raiders. You people are gonna be sooooooooooooo disappointed on draft day. This fan base is about to have their backs broken.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah really!  There was a thread about Al Davis’s son’s haircut but have you guys taken a look at the dorks who own this team?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not really relevant. we're not the raiders. bucs want to draft a qb more than anyone in league. Bank on it happening. Lovie sucks but its clear as day what their gonna do with our first pick

We aren't the Raiders....we are a bigger joke than the Raiders. You people are gonna be sooooooooooooo disappointed on draft day. This fan base is about to have their backs broken.

lol nah. you’re just being overly radical for attention. Bucs are picking a qb 1000%. It doesn’t matter how much of a joke we are…there is no d player worth the #1 pick anyways…even if there was, he wouldn’t sell season tickets. A qb is the perfect energizer. Dont even know why I’m explaining this, its painfully obvious what this team wants more than anything…everyone in the league/media knows it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol nah. you're just being overly radical for attention. Bucs are picking a qb 1000%. It doesn't matter how much of a joke we are...there is no d player worth the #1 pick anyways...even if there was, he wouldn't sell season tickets. A qb is the perfect energizer. Dont even know why I'm explaining this, its painfully obvious what this team wants more than anything...everyone in the league/media knows it.

The only question is which one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol nah. you're just being overly radical for attention. Bucs are picking a qb 1000%. It doesn't matter how much of a joke we are...there is no d player worth the #1 pick anyways...even if there was, he wouldn't sell season tickets. A qb is the perfect energizer. Dont even know why I'm explaining this, its painfully obvious what this team wants more than anything...everyone in the league/media knows it.

Yup. Attention is my goal. Thanks for giving it to me.No. It isn't painfully obvious. I wish it were. I wish I knew for a fact that the Bucs were taking a QB. I have zero faith that Lovie, Licht, or the Glazers will make the right pick. The Bucs will take a QB in the 2015 draft, but it won't be in the 1st round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. Attention is my goal. Thanks for giving it to me.No. It isn't painfully obvious. I wish it were. I wish I knew for a fact that the Bucs were taking a QB. I have zero faith that Lovie, Licht, or the Glazers will make the right pick. The Bucs will take a QB in the 2015 draft, but it won't be in the 1st round.

Very slim chance what you're saying actually happens. You seem to be all hardcore about this theory, you're entitled to believe that but its not gonna happen. Lovie is terrible but even he can't screw this up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only question is which one

Exactly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

onipa-a-mother.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

29p5l6d.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

onipa-a-mother.jpg

This will be my new sig pic. Thank you, good sir.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

onipa-a-mother.jpg

That dude is so going to fail.  Too much being put on this poor kid without the proper skill set.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

onipa-a-mother.jpg

That dude is so going to fail.  Too much being put on this poor kid without the proper skill set.

Still a higher ceiling than Glennon...

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

onipa-a-mother.jpg

Still a higher ceiling than Glennon...

We'll see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We'll see.

I doubt it. At least not from our stands. My money is that we end up with Winston out of the two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come on Bucs Shame Us One More Time for Jameis!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we win do we get pick 2 or does that drop us further?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought we were pretty much guaranteed #2 even if we win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no worse than 2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I might buy a ticket for Sunday just to hold up a "Shame us for Jameis" sign.  Good call bro. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I might buy a ticket for Sunday just to hold up a "Shame us for Jameis" sign.  Good call bro.

They won't be hard to get. A buddy of mine got in the packers game for $20.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They won't be hard to get. A buddy of mine got in the packers game for $20.

walk up?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no worse than 2

Is that even with a win?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought we were pretty much guaranteed #2 even if we win.

sweet than I will be hoping for a win actually. I prefer Winston and I think Mariota will be the top guy taken. So if we're number 2 and Mariota goes first then we get the guy who i think is the better QB. If Winston actually goes first then we still get a guy who can completely change the team with the right system and I still like him. So this is perfect! Season was a blessing in disguise. And thank god for Jacquies Smith so we at least dont go into the offseason with 0 DEs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

fb5f71a960499d3e6116add9a7f65b2b2cf99a96426d13af1fd3f9970e3279e9_zps6f400a56.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no worse than 2

Is that even with a win?

we win, titans lose, we pick 2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no worse than 2

Is that even with a win?

ALL HAIL THE TANK COMMANDER!!!!!!!!!fb5f71a960499d3e6116add9a7f65b2b2cf99a96426d13af1fd3f9970e3279e9_zps6f400a56.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this shit is serious!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this (censored) is serious!!

Did my "McCown Commander in Chief" pic offend you? Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tank nation!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do I gotta keep telling you hate??They got this.You underestimate the power of the mccown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do I gotta keep telling you hate??They got this.You underestimate the power of the mccown.

i'm constantly reminded that this IS a Bucs life we're living.....and we suck at sucking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But… one can make the argument that the Bucs suck so hard that after years of making terrible decisions we’ve become good at sucking. But we can’t have that now, we’re the Bucs, we can’t be good at anything. So instead of sucking, which is what we’re good at, we’re going to suck at sucking and for the first time in a long time, make the right decision simply because it would go directly against what a traditional Bucs team would do.Next April, the Bucs will draft a QB. But only because we suck that bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

onipa-a-mother.jpg

No problem . I love it !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no worse than 2

Is that even with a win?

ALL HAIL THE TANK COMMANDER!!!!!!!!!fb5f71a960499d3e6116add9a7f65b2b2cf99a96426d13af1fd3f9970e3279e9_zps6f400a56.jpg

LOLz !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What did I tell you guys ?? Viva Tank Nation  !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well done DJ.. I was really nervous after the first half but Lovie put an end to that…tanked to perfection

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The one thing you can always count on is this team losing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs Nation owes a special thanks to the Bucs’ equipment managers for putting tequila in the Gatorade coolers at half-time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I ALWAYS BELIEVED!!!!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.