Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

Off topic, but it seems like old Bill wants a Bucs vs Pats super bowl..he is spending money like crazy over there and he seems like he has something to prove without Tom Brady. It is like $155 million in 4 hours.. bring them on . GO Bucs .

• creamsicles

Participant

lol… i just told my brother how bad i thought the Pats moves were. It reeked of desperation to me.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

He’s spend a total of $400 million on free agents in the past ten seasons. He’s spend nearly half that today.

• Wutt

Participant

Still won’t make the playoffs with Cam as QB.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Reminds me when the Bucs brought in Michael Johnson, Anthony Collins, et all. Panic spending on trash players. Quantity over quality. Desperation indeed.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bills will win the east comfortably.

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Bringing in a ton of free agents is not a way to build a team. There is a reason why they are free agents.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Remember when we had that big spending offseason and someone made a gif with the it was either Dom or Licht making it rain was too funny. This just made me think of this. Although the difference is BB probably knows what he’s doing lol.

• Bucman

Participant

Judon wasnt a terrible pick up. But Im not sure Jonnu Smith is worth that kind of money.

• Jr.3

Participant

I was actually kinda impressed with what BB did last year. 8 players opted out he lost his Golden boy, really had no money to spend in free agency and they had a couple weeks where they couldn’t practice at all and yet his team was still competitive. Not sure if they’re winning the SB but I could see them as a Wild Card team.

• cb

Participant

funny you calling brady bb golden boy. he did nothing but crap on brady while brady was there and has been trying to get him off the team since 2014. he definitely did not “lose” him. brady should have left the year before (if not much earlier). bill sabotaged him intentionally on the offense. he literally has been obsessed with getting the credit over brady for the patriots super bowls. you can thank him for brady not going to sf. sf was brady’s first choice but when lynch called bill to ask if brady still had it, bill sabotaged him there too telling lynch brady had lost it and he should pass on brady. the next day lynch and shanahan moved on and decided to stay with jimmy.

• cb

Participant

Off topic, but it seems like old Bill wants a Bucs vs Pats super bowl..he is spending money like crazy over there and he seems like he has something to prove without Tom Brady. It is like $155 million in 4 hours.. bring them on . GO Bucs .

the only way the pats play the bucs in the super bowl next year is if bill belichick clones brady and brady plays qb for both teams. he’s scrambling because his rep is in the crapper and in a year or 2 he might be asked to leave by kraft if his performance continues this way.

• kenntak

Participant

I would not be surprised if the Pats finish third in the AFC behind Buffalo and Miami.

• garfield

Participant

BB the general manager is terrible. The coach is also massively overrated considering he is a career loser as a HC without Brady as his QB.

• Swash

Participant

I actually think the Patriots moves make a lot of sense. They had the cap room.. so under bidding with front loaded deals on most of these guys in a weird offseason where the players/agents are scrambling for guaranteed money. I think with their returning core on defense from the covid opt-outs they could be pretty good.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Pats defense will be fine as they have upgraded their front seven for run defense and pressures. The offense on the other hand is a big question mark still.

Build the trenches!

• m_j

Participant

they have no QB, whole money wasted

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.