Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Martin – 158 combined yards    Sims  - 136 combined yards    Rainey -  85 yards returning punts    THAT is what I call PRODUCTION!!!     Well done, guys!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That group definitely earned their stripes this week.  Good on them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defensive backfield … not so much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loved the rb game today. Oline did good I thought as well. Sims has been a great surprise this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Martin - 158 combined yards    Sims  - 136 combined yards    Rainey -  85 yards returning punts    THAT is what I call PRODUCTION!!!     Well done, guys!

I think someone will be celebrating with them.[img width=356 height=200]http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/media/motion/2015/1011/dm_151011_nfl_jax_tn/dm_151011_nfl_jax_tn.jpg&h=530&scale=crop&w=943&location=origin[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take a healthy serving of crow, please. I left Martin for dead and felt like Simms was a wasted pick. I appear to have been wrong on both calls, and am really happy to admit it.  I’m a big Rainey fan, and would love to see him get sone carries, but you can’t take them away from the other two right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Martin - 158 combined yards    Sims  - 136 combined yards    Rainey -  85 yards returning punts    THAT is what I call PRODUCTION!!!     Well done, guys!

I think someone will be celebrating with them.[img width=356 height=200]http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/media/motion/2015/1011/dm_151011_nfl_jax_tn/dm_151011_nfl_jax_tn.jpg&h=530&scale=crop&w=943&location=origin[/img]

Lol love it - great to see the big guys get it done for the little guys

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll eat crow on the RB’s as well.Look legit.  Exactly how we envisioned them had Tedford not bailed on the team last year.  Koetter is doing a good job thus far play calling and shuffling around the OL with Warhop.Mankins who?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll eat crow on the RB's as well.Look legit.  Exactly how we envisioned them had Tedford not bailed on the team last year.  Koetter is doing a good job thus far play calling and shuffling around the OL with Warhop.Mankins who?

Hopefully he will retire and become our new Oline coach next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the real key here is Koetter adjusting the approach.- less reliance on the Rookie QB (he's not ready for a barnstormer at this point.)- adding strength to the OlineNot taking anything away from our backs - I think they've both looked great even when not producing earlier in the year.Rainey and ST's group is fun to watch now. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They provided a fantastic duo yesterday. It was also nice to see some of the holes created from the O-Line. And what else can you say about Rainey yesterday? Awesome job!!!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.