Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• aquilus

Participant

Face it…without Drew Brees this team is gonna be Sucksville for the next 4 years. Winston or Hill are not going to be able to play at that level consistantly. I dont see New Orleans winning 7 games next year

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

They’re going to have to let go of some pretty good players to get under the cap.. They draft well, but it may take them a few years. I have a feeling in my stomach that I’m the end Jameis will be their guy, not Hill..

Please wait…

• m_j

Participant

we picked brees theee times, can’t get any worse for us with jameis ….. just let him throw :-)

still, hill’s contract is 16 mil, 11 of which are guaranteed, assume he is staying there one more year and it is on jameis to decide if he wants to stay for the money that is certainly not big

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

Saints have such massive cap issues that even if Brees came back, they’d still be toast

Please wait…

• aquilus

Participant

I wonder how long Sean Payton sticks around. I think we might get a Belichick situation happening. I wonder if the success of the Saints was all Brees and not so much Sean Payton

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

If they’re smart they’ll trade for deshaun watson.

They’re already in a bad cap situation.

Good luck to them lol. Then & philly both are in trouble for a minute.

Please wait…

• aquilus

Participant

We are also in cap hell…but Id rather be in cap hell with a QB who can ball…than with Jameis Winston and Hill as your prospective starters for 2020

They may have to release some of those top tier players just to function next season

Giving that much money to Kamara was just dumb when you have a QB who is one foot out the door

We saw how ineffective Kamara is when he is the only back on the roster…hes not a 25 carry guy

Please wait…

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

I love that they’ve had Brees since 2006 and have one freaking title to show for it. Now the cap bill is finally due for that all-in philosophy they’ve had the last 4 years when they kept flopping in the playoffs.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.