Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Rudy Guiliani’s apartment and office was raided yesterday

now even covered by Faux News

why? what’s the big deal?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

and he was the President’s lawyer, so that means

• KarmaPolice

Participant

ad that brings us back to this . . . HUNTER BIDEN’s LAPTOP:

“WILMINGTON, Del. – Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to tarnish Joe Biden’s presidential campaign continued in Delaware when he visited a police station Monday to share files from what he said was Hunter Biden’s laptop.

“They’ve got a hard drive or a laptop or something to that effect. They try to turn it over to New Castle County PD. New Castle County PD calls us,” said Mat Marshall, a spokesman for Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings.

Jennings’ office gave the device to the FBI, which reportedly is investigating the veracity of claims about the origin of the laptop and how its contents were shared with Giuliani’s team, Marshall said.

“As we’ve seen in multiple reports, (the FBI) is looking into whether these claims are credible,” he said. “In light of their investigation, we’re referring it over to them now.”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

somehow this will get turned into a conspiracy theory with Rudy as a “victim”

like Manafort

and Gates

and Stone

and Flynn

and . .

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Why? Because the prior (Trump) DOJ stood in the way of subpoenas.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Inevitable

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Uh oh … somebody ask @CoffeeIsland about this one

“ F.B.I. agents on Wednesday morning also executed a search warrant at the Washington-area home of Victoria Toensing, a lawyer close to Mr. Giuliani who had dealings with several Ukrainians involved in seeking negative information on the Bidens, according to people with knowledge of that warrant, which sought her phone.

Ms. Toensing, a former federal prosecutor and senior Justice Department official, has also represented Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch under indictment in the United States whose help Mr. Giuliani sought.”

Y

I

K

E

S

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Maybe they’ll find Hunter’s laptop in his apartment

• KarmaPolice

Participant

the group involved here – Rudy, Toensig and diGenova – represent Dimitry Firtash

a long while back JavaIsland posted actual Russian disinformation (from Firtash’s guy) – that a Ukraine prosecutor was opening a case on Biden. it was on Hannity and based on disgraced reporter John Solomon who works with Toensing and diGeneova

That post was eerily similar to CoffeeBear posting that Hunter’s Laptop story, which came from Rudy

who knew The Cove was home to so much Russian disinformation :-)

Maybe Andy Ngo will appear with a “report” that clears this all up? It will be covered on OANN

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Andy wen to the Java School of Irony

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Weird no @jbear comment in this thread

• spartan

Participant

Weird no @jbear comment in this thread

Why?

As I’ve said before some of us have lives outside of our twitter feed and forums. And at 1pm, most of us are at work.

In response to your efforts, I read that he is being investigated for failing to register as a foreign lobbyist. Looks like a lot of work and effort for something that comes with a $5k fine. It will be interesting to see where this leads, if anywhere of course.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He posted here in other threads.

Nice try…

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Weird

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Nice try…

@Spartan

you should stick to calling other people bias while reflexively defending the GOP position on everything

stay in your lane

:-)

• spartan

Participant

Nice try…

Still doesn’t mean he feels the need to hang Karma’s every word. Plus just because you have time to reply to one (or two) threads doesn’t mean you have time to respond to them all. Particularly since that’s all Karma does all day. In between creating new threads and talking to himself in them, he can’t have much time for anything else. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, some of us do.

• spartan

Participant

@Spartan

you should stick to calling other people bias while reflexively defending the GOP position on everything

stay in your lane

:-)

I thought I understood the meaning of the word ironic, then I met you. Life is full of surprises.

• spartan

Participant

Here is me reflexively defending Giuliani. We don’t know what he is being investigated for. So, before getting all giddy and doing a triple somersault in the piked position, how about waiting and see?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Here is me reflexively defending Giuliani. We don’t know what he is being investigated for. So, before getting all giddy and doing a triple somersault in the piked position, how about waiting and see?

“Matt Gaetz sounds like he’s telling the truth”

“Flynn is innocent”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Nice try…

Still doesn’t mean he feels the need to hang Karma’s every word. Plus just because you have time to reply to one (or two) threads doesn’t mean you have time to respond to them all. Particularly since that’s all Karma does all day. In between creating new threads and talking to himself in them, he can’t have much time for anything else. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, some of us do.

Lol

The flaccid, dripping swing … snd miss

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Giuliani admits he’s in real trouble

They took Toensing’s phone too. Just her phone.

That and the iCloud reference probably means he tried to wipe the phones they just took

• KarmaPolice

Participant

He’s going down. This is him

“ They also were completely content to rely on my word that these were Hunter Biden’s hard drives. I mean, they could have been Donald Trump’s. They could have been Vladimir Putin’s. They could have been anybody’s. But they relied on me, the man who had to be raided in the morning, because — I’m going to destroy the evidence? I’ve known this for two years, Tucker, I could have destroyed the evidence. The evidence is exculpatory. It proves the president and I and all of us are innocent. They are the ones who are committing — it’s like projection. They are committing the crimes.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

@jbear has made about 20 replies since this post was created and still he avoids it…

Gee I wonder why?

@spartan
      – the “I’m so busy” routine is a bore…

I work full-time, have 3 kids, work out, 2 homes, tons of hobbies, and I can still post here when I shit…

It isn’t a function of being too busy… jbear is avoiding this thread because of the egg in the face it causes…

I suspect that Guliani will plea and we find out more in other cases… probably, for one, how the Hunter laptop scandal was another manufactured story by the NYP in combination with non-US persons

• KarmaPolice

Participant

@jbear has made about 20 replies since this post was created and still he avoids it…

Gee I wonder why?

@spartan
      – the “I’m so busy” routine is a bore…

I work full-time, have 3 kids, work out, 2 homes, tons of hobbies, and I can still post here when I shit…

It isn’t a function of being too busy… jbear is avoiding this thread because of the egg in the face it causes…

I suspect that Guliani will plea and we find out more in other cases… probably, for one, how the Hunter laptop scandal was another manufactured story by the NYP in combination with non-US persons

the “too busy” thing is an odd deflection lol

“I posted in thread A, but not thread B . . because you are a loser and I have a life”

think about that one for a second

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Kinda like “I’m done with you” then comes back every week and says I’m “mayor of cluelessville” and “mind fugged”…

Lmfao

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.