Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

The Supreme Court just rule he has to turn over his financial records to the Manhattan DA

In addition, the Manhattan DA, Vance, just last week add Mike Pomerantz to his team, this is the white collar prosecutor who put the younger Gotti in jail. Essentially, Pomerantz is the guy who help create the law on racketeering.

Just to put a fine point on it, here’s an excerpt froman article last week. They ain’t holding back:

Ex-Gotti Jr. prosecutor joins Manhattan DA’s Trump probe, has already interviewed Michael Cohen

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-gotti-prosecutor-manhattan-da-trump-probe-20210219-3fom2mx7g5bwdayit5dxg4hqna-story.html

A former fed who brought down one Teflon Don is coming for Trump.

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance recently hired a mob-busting ex-prosecutor to help him investigate former President Donald Trump over a range of alleged financial fraud — and the new member of the team has already interviewed a key player in the high-profile probe, according to people familiar with the matter.

THIS IS LIKELY WHY MITCH McConnell has reportedly suggested, in private, that the GOP’s Trump problem will take care of itself.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Persecuting your opposition (party), just to stop them in the future.

Dangerous U.S. precedent.
      Of course, I said U.S.– it’s been done before– in shit obama countries.

Yet the Clinton Foundation, the Biden Familia, and the Epstein perpetrators walk free!

Trash(D)Party

Joe Hitler
      Barack Stalin

• DCGoth

Participant

A former fed who brought down one Teflon Don is coming for Trump.

Nice. Teflon Don II, coming soon to your local airwaves.

Also, he has the problem with the SDNY, in a separate case, plus Georgia and a few other places may be filing their own charges.

I’d love to see the entire group go down on RICO charges. 😎

Dangerous U.S. precedent.

Exactly what precedent would that be setting? There’s been sub-par peeps in the WH before; however, I can’t recall any that were engaged in racketeering and election fraud.

This may be one of the few times when the proud owner of a Mail-order bride may have to seek asylum back in the bridal homeland.

I hope Trump can get the hang of milking goats. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

“ Persecuting your opposition (party), just to stop them in the future”

Manhattan DA dum dum

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I wouldn’t go this far but

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Just to underscore that Trumps defense has been a bogus delay tactic all along, the court order has no comment or dissent. Lol

That’s like the court saying he was wasting the courts time, nothing to even discuss

• DCGoth

Participant

Yet the Clinton Foundation, the Biden Familia, and the Epstein perpetrators walk free!

Hmmm, let’s see…

I guess Clinton gets the “Foundation” from ties with Wall Street? I thought Wall Street connections were a Republican thing.

Next up, Biden gets the “familia” for being Catholic? Unless you have some other logic linking Biden to the Mafia, I’m pretty certain he doesn’t even speak Italian, although he is old enough to remember Mass being said in Latin. So am I. FYI, Italy stopped using Latin a number of years ago, like, maybe prior to the Crusades?

Also, as far as Epstein’s guests, I’m certain he has a good number of Republicans on those trips. If it was all Democrats, the legislature would be screaming for hearings like it was another Benghazi. I’ll take the silence to mean that they have as much to lose in their side, as well.

Aaaand, you also NA age to get in an Obama reference. What good post would pass up the chance to disparage President Obama. Was that an African reference? What exactly are “Obama Countries”? Last I checked, his family had been in the US Lover than mine.

So, let’s add that up. In two sentences, you succeeded in disparaging Italians, Jews, Africans, Catholics, and, by default, Irish and whatever else Biden’s ancestry might be. Oh, and you’ve also tagged on your own party, considering Republicans are the Party of Wall Street. Just ask the WSJ.

That’s a pretty impressive list of insults. You’re still not quite Lenny Bruce; however, Lenny Bruce was making a statement against racism. You could try the heroin. Maybe that might help? It didn’t help Lenny, but that was fifty years ago. 😎

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol right on cue from the other thread.

The insurrection won’t be the nail in the coffin.

His taxes will…

• DCGoth

Participant

That’s like the court saying he was wasting the courts time, nothing to even discuss

Most true. Plus, didn’t Trump appoint three of them? I remember Trump bitching about how “his” court let him down.

You know you’re fucked when you can’t even get Clarence Thomas to write something. 😂

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Trash(D)Party celebrates their own misdeeds.

• Roy

Participant

Trump was right. He could gun down an innocent person in the middle of the street and his followers wouldn’t bat an eyelash. They don’t care. You see Chron there, he knows Trump is guilty. Doesn’t care. He’s part of the Trump cult and Trump can do no wrong in their eyes.

What are the legal consequences going to be? Are they going to put him in jail? That I’d like to see. Is there going to be any real punishment?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

TheTrashClintons walk.
      TrashObama walks despite his soft Coup Attempt.

The Trash(D)Party ruling with an iron fist.

So sad.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

^^^^

HONK HONK!!!

Scoreboard, fgt!!

So sad what the Loser Qpublican Party has become.

So sad.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Chron going full fiction is an admission. His/her way of coping when reality it’s just too much.

• DCGoth

Participant

What are the legal consequences going to be? Are they going to put him in jail? That I’d like to see. Is there going to be any real punishment?

I really hope that some charges are brought and they stick. Even if he gets a light sentence, or buys his way into Siberia, he can no longer run for office, unless Biden pardons him. (Doubtful on that happening.) Also, he’s turned the family name into such a shitpile that people will be flipping off Trump Brands into the next millennium.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Trash(D)Party pretending to be the moral high ground.

Joe Hitler
      Barack Stalin
      Mussolini

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Jr also in the crosshairs?

• Charles

Participant

Taking the Trumplican trash out…lol.

Buncha snowflakes with persecution complex.

Freaking sandy vags.

So much winning. LOSERS!

• spartan

Participant

I think that many folks are jumping to conclusions on what Trumps Tax Returns will actually reveal. I think before you celebrate his demise you may want to show a little bit of restraint first. I recall you guys doing back flips and somersaults about the Mueller Report and how Trump was about to be impeached, get kicked out of the Whitehouse, go to jail etc. Turned out to be a bit of a damp squib!

I mean this ..

“What are the legal consequences going to be? Are they going to put him in jail?

Without knowing the contents how can you even ask this question? Personally I have no idea, so I can’t say if it is a volcano about to erupt or another Mueller. How about we wait and see before we start popping the champagne corks?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by spartan.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Every post starts with a complete straw man to knockdown

“ I recall you guys doing back flips and somersaults about the Mueller Report and how Trump was about to be impeached, get kicked out of the Whitehouse, go to jail etc. ”

Lmao. Right.

It’s also NOT his tax returns, it’s his tax file. It’s the back up for the entries on the tax return because a tax returns groups expense into categories

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.