Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Sello

Participant

were 1-0 in our division and 1-0 in our conference! Winston is only getting better! Mikey got shake off the rust (or Clayton syndrome) whichever it may be! I mean come on guys are line is playing much better still gotta open up some better run lanes! We finally have a competent off coordinator and once he realized Jameis is gonna have more time in pocket, the down field plays will come in bunches! The defense hasn’t been awful except the first game. We’re 9-7 or Better and gonna be fighting come week 17!! Book it this week 20-13 Bucs over panthers

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

What gives you confidence in our coaching staff?We will never be consistent winners with this coaching staff, period.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What gives you confidence in our coaching staff?We will never be consistent winners with this coaching staff, period.

Agreed!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We will never be consistent winners with this coaching staff, period.

Tony Dungy wouldn't have been a consistent winner with the Bucs . . without the drafting of two Hall of Famers.The Bucs have been on a long down trend because their drafting SUCKS more so than because of inadequate coaching.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

We will never be consistent winners with this coaching staff, period.

Tony Dungy wouldn't have been a consistent winner with the Bucs . . without the drafting of two Hall of Famers.The Bucs have been on a long down trend because their drafting SUCKS more so than because of inadequate coaching.

You make a good point, but I can't get past the question I keep asking myself:Will we ever be a serious threat to win a super bowl with Lovie Smith, much less win the NFC South?I can't honestly answer that question yes. I've seen enough from him to know that he's just not that great of a coach, and this team under his watch is continuously un prepared.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So far Lovie’s Buccaneers have turned over the ball in every game he’s coached. Last game I witnessed poor tackling, penalties, dropped balls, 1 for 12 on 3rd downs, 2 first downs via the run, 14 first downs the whole game, missed kicks. The whole team was horrible if they play anywhere close to this against the panthers we will lose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think whenever we lose, the sky is falling in my book, pretty much until sometime between Wednesday Evening and Thursday Morning. (My usual recovery time) I basically drag myself into work, have the worst time accomplishing anything. There is basically no appetite anymore, I probably made a peanut butter jelly sandwich for lunch only to realize I forgot to put jelly on it. My wife will ask if I can take the garbage out to which I would usually respond with something like, “What the use?! It’s not like there is going to be a tomorrow for anyone on this planet”. Today is Monday, so it’s probably the worst. Sometimes I find myself just sitting there staring at the score, 19-9 and just wishing I could put another 9 in front of our score. Yeah… 19-99. Take that Texans. You sucked, we just scored 99 points on you. But after a win... oh-boy.gif

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

I think whenever we lose, the sky is falling in my book, pretty much until sometime between Wednesday Evening and Thursday Morning. (My usual recovery time) I basically drag myself into work, have the worst time accomplishing anything. There is basically no appetite anymore, I probably made a peanut butter jelly sandwich for lunch only to realize I forgot to put jelly on it. My wife will ask if I can take the garbage out to which I would usually respond with something like, "What the use?! It's not like there is going to be a tomorrow for anyone on this planet". Today is Monday, so it's probably the worst. Sometimes I find myself just sitting there staring at the score, 19-9 and just wishing I could put another 9 in front of our score. Yeah... 19-99. Take that Texans. You sucked, we just scored 99 points on you. But after a win... oh-boy.gif

Awesome! Freaking awesome post! I'm right there with you, lol.I had to read that out loud to my wife since she saw me chuckling, and she started nodding her head saying yep, uh huh. That's you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quality synopsis 3rd SK…///Some will fall into the blame game in rebuttal to a thread like this...  some will take a realistic approach to what the team is...  early days rebuilding.///That said - My Monday was a long one, and a lot of it had to do with my team not putting 1+1+1 together yesterday.  Especially since there were aspects which were an improvement over previous efforts... (I typed a bunch more here, good and bad but deleted it)  On to the Panthers...  whoop, whoop!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After the Titans game I said “I’m ok with some losses. I just don’t want to be embarrassed anymore”. I saw some promising things yesterday and we weren’t embarrassed. It still sucks to lose. But I was glad to watch an actual competitive game of football. A step in the right direction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3-16?And that's not from the Bible either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not falling. It already impacted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How can the sky fall when the team was 2-14 last year and didn’t improve the team much at all despite having the first pick in the draft and a ton of cap space?  I hoped Winston was what the PR writers and many on this board says he was, but he isn't.  The D hasnt taken the leap forward and the special teams have somehow gotten worse.  The sky doesn't have anywhere left to fall. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All optimism dies when realizing the head coach is a moron

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How can the sky fall when the team was 2-14 last year and didn't improve the team much at all despite having the first pick in the draft and a ton of cap space?  I hoped Winston was what the PR writers and many on this board says he was, but he isn't.  The D hasnt taken the leap forward and the special teams have somehow gotten worse.  The sky doesn't have anywhere left to fall.

Seriously.People act like we were 10-6 and made the playoffs last year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed!!!

This franchise has never been consistent winners with any coaching staff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed!!!

This franchise has never been consistent winners with any coaching staff.

Dungy was consistent. Gruden was respectable. We have been laughing stocks ever since. I'm so tired of people saying be patient, we are rebuilding. There is no such thing in the NFL any more. With the right coach a turn around in a year is much more likely then waisting 5 years on a rebuild that's never going to happen. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs drafted 2 HoF players (maybe more) and had the perfect coach to turn them around and a perfect defense. Tough to replicate that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only hope I have is if Lovie can somehow miraculously do what he did in Chicago here which is 5-11 his first season and then 1-3 his second to go on and win 9 straight to get to 11-5 division clinch.Any have any input on what happened to that bears team that found a way to win 9 straight??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only hope I have is if Lovie can somehow miraculously do what he did in Chicago here which is 5-11 his first season and then 1-3 his second to go on and win 9 straight to get to 11-5 division clinch.Any have any input on what happened to that bears team that found a way to win 9 straight??

After reading all these comments, it's obvious that the Bears tuned Lovie out in order to win nine straight games because Lovie is a terrible coach. We can't possibly give him credit when his team wins, only when they lose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We're 9-7 or Better and gonna be fighting come week 17!!

Lol. I love your optimism, brother.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

were 1-0 in our division and 1-0 in our conference! Winston is only getting better! Mikey got shake off the rust (or Clayton syndrome) whichever it may be! I mean come on guys are line is playing much better still gotta open up some better run lanes! We finally have a competent off coordinator and once he realized Jameis is gonna have more time in pocket, the down field plays will come in bunches! The defense hasn't been awful except the first game. We're 9-7 or Better and gonna be fighting come week 17!! Book it this week 20-13 Bucs over panthers

The defense can't rush the passer, can't stop the run and can't stop the pass, other then that they are great!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs defense is currently #15 overall.Pass defense is #9 overall.Bucs are tied 8th in the league with sacks.Bucs can improve run defense (Lavonte David not missing tackles) and red zone defense.A big game against an NFC divisional opponent.  A big game for this young team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After reading all these comments, it's obvious that the Bears tuned Lovie out in order to win nine straight games because Lovie is a terrible coach. We can't possibly give him credit when his team wins, only when they lose.

When was that?  A decade ago?  Come on...using ancient stats is stupid.  He sucks recently.  Nothing to disprove it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the worst stat I heard last sunday is opposing teams are converting TD’s in the redzone at 100%.that sucked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too easy to blame the coaching staff. Who are the "good" coaches in this league? It would seem to me, that they are the ones that have stuck around on their teams the longest. Any coincidence that those coaches happen to have amazing quarterbacks playing for them?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs defense is currently #15 overall.Pass defense is #9 overall.Bucs are tied 8th in the league with sacks.Bucs can improve run defense (Lavonte David not missing tackles) and red zone defense.A big game against an NFC divisional opponent.  A big game for this young team.

Run defense?  No need to pass when you are running the ball with impunity.  That stats is BLOATED.3-16 is our record.  I don't get this people trying to prop up garbage.Please...tell it like it is...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think whenever we lose, the sky is falling in my book, pretty much until sometime between Wednesday Evening and Thursday Morning. (My usual recovery time) I basically drag myself into work, have the worst time accomplishing anything. There is basically no appetite anymore, I probably made a peanut butter jelly sandwich for lunch only to realize I forgot to put jelly on it. My wife will ask if I can take the garbage out to which I would usually respond with something like, "What the use?! It's not like there is going to be a tomorrow for anyone on this planet". Today is Monday, so it's probably the worst. Sometimes I find myself just sitting there staring at the score, 19-9 and just wishing I could put another 9 in front of our score. Yeah... 19-99. Take that Texans. You sucked, we just scored 99 points on you. But after a win... oh-boy.gif

This. Spot. On.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I Will never understand how a Tampa fan could watch Sunday’s game and not see a vast improvement over the team’s we’ve had. We weren’t good and we won’t be good until we have stability at QB. This isn’t Madden, it’s reality. I watched a team Sunday that even with big flaws and big mistakes still had an opportunity to win. That is a big step forward. T took a while to be consistently bad, it’s going to take a while to be consistently good. I watched a team player a bad game but still had a chance to win, isn’t that what good teams do? By the way even Aaron Rogers makes some bad throws, this our QBs 4th freaking game, my god, I’ll never understand Buc fans. Glad, Peyton Manning didn’t come here he went 1-15 as a rookie, good grief.

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.