Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

“Man he can really spin it…”. Someone once said that about him.

I think Trask may be better than Gabbert, but that isn’t saying much. But Trask is a rookie and Gabbert has no excuse.

He just got Miller crunched, looked like he may have a broken arm.

I said that the Bucs would win 8-9 games with Gabbert. I rescind this and say he would be food for 5-6 wins.

He’s a steaming turd with peanuts and stink lines. What a dud.

I hope Miller is alright.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Careful predicting injuries. We’re no doctors!

Didn’t look great but yeah hopefully he’ll be alright.

Even I’ll admit I’ll take trasks upside over gabbert/griffin. Still trask won’t play this year regardless of injuries imho.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Miller is back out there on the next series. He looks fine, but I was also worried. Gabbert threw him into trouble.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I really really dislike Gabbert. I always have. And I never understood Arians infatuation with his ability to throw balls against air.

He has never ever been a good NFL QB who has flashed anything at all. JAG with more downside.

They need to seriously consider eliminating this clown. I know I know…I just think this guy is a moron. He has not learned a thing. Granted Hainsey is snapping him pineapples and worm burners, but he simply looks like a frazzled muppet out there, and it’s lreseason. Such a terrible QB.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Miller is back out there on the next series. He looks fine, but I was also worried. Gabbert threw him into trouble.

Quick recovery from a broken arm.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The way he was holding it was not good. Glad it was a quick recovery indeed.

Quick recovery from a broken arm.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

That series was absolutely abysmal.

• Boid Fink

Participant

It’s because Blaine is a useless backup. Can’t win with that dude.

They need to get a real backup veteran in there. Griff has been a physically limited backup, but his brain may be better than both the other guys. Plus I know Sean Payton liked him, and it makes me nervous thinking he would immediately go their and divulge Bucs playbook info.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Gabbert is awful. We’re toast if Brady gets injured.

• Greattimes

Participant

The Bucs should have traded for Minshew and cut both Gabbert and Griffin.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Agreed!

The Bucs should have traded for Minshew and cut both Gabbert and Griffin.

• Boid Fink

Participant

That Minshew idea is really good. Too bad you didn’t work for the Bucs on a per diem basis. They could have used you. That’s a guy worth grooming. He’s a worker, and would have absorbed a lot of info from Brady.

These other guys? They just look flat. Nothing gutty about them. But Gabbert for sure sucks giant turds.

He clearly is just along for the free money and the ride. He gets no love nor credit from me.

• dalbuc

Participant

Gabbert is bad. Always has been. The problem is he’s not just a non-value add player like an Alex Smith, he’s a net negative.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Gabbert is bad. Always has been. The problem is he’s not just a non-value add player like an Alex Smith, he’s a net negative.

The same Alex Smith who went 61-31 (.663) after getting off a putrid San Francisco team? That Alex Smith? Yeah what a shitty QB.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Sure that’s one aspect. Thing is, nobody ever thought Smith would win titles. Or a single one.

He was better than Trask will ever be though, in terms of statistics. Trask won’t get many games under his belt. He is replaceable. Bucs start losing and land a high pick, they will take a QB.

The same Alex Smith who went 61-31 (.663) after getting off a putrid San Francisco team? That Alex Smith? Yeah what a shitty QB.

• Swash

Participant

Gabbert, Hainsey, Wells, Seaton, Hudson and Vaughn were all terrible tonight

• Swash

Participant

Also, can people stop the Stuard love? Dude just isn’t an NFL player.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Hainsey was particularly bad. Hard to believe he came from
      That stud lineman room and looked like an absolute dip shot out there. He could hardly snap the ball.

Gabbert, Hainsey, Wells, Seaton, Hudson and Vaughn were all terrible tonight

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Hainsey was particularly bad. Hard to believe he came from
        That stud lineman room and looked like an absolute dip shot out there. He could hardly snap the ball.

Hainsey is an OT playing center. Some third round centers do struggle in their first year in the NFL, but often they are playing backup positions in their first year.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He was better than Trask will ever be though, in terms of statistics.

In terms of statistics?

They both came into the league under 2 completely different set of circumstances.

If you’re going to do that, let’s compare their college stats.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Gabbert, Trask, Griff…same guy basically. Griff has a noodle arm that is getting weaker as the time goes by. All are duds.

He was better than Trask will ever be though, in terms of statistics.

In terms of statistics?

They both came into the league under 2 completely different set of circumstances.

If you’re going to do that, let’s compare their college stats.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Gabbert, Trask, Griff…same guy basically. Griff has a noodle arm that is getting weaker as the time goes by. All are duds.

We know what we have with Gabbert and Griff.

Not so much about Trask.

Time will tell.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Well, I’m calling it now. He was a waste. If the offensive lineman falters, so does Brady. Backup quality depth was clearly available over a dud like Trask.

No line, no titles. Trask? Hey we drafted a backup for the next five years!

You really are linited aren’t you?

Nothing you post is prognosticating. Because you are weak. A true beta sack rider. That’s sad bro. Sack up and say something instead of being a jock rideing weakling.

We know what we have with Gabbert and Griff.

Not so much about Trask.

Time will tell.

• RW

Participant

Gabbert is awful. We’re toast if Brady gets injured.

Virtually every team is toast if their star QB gets injured.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Nick Foles is on the trading block in Chicago as they think Justin Fields can handle the load. If I’m Licht, I offer Gabbert and a 7th rounder for him.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You really are linited aren’t you?

Solid take, ya’ dumb cuck.

Didn’t realize stating a fact would get you so triggered, Beta Fink.

My sincerest apologies.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Nick Foles is on the trading block in Chicago as they think Justin Fields can handle the load. If I’m Licht, I offer Gabbert and a 7th rounder for him.

The only problem is we will now have two quarterbacks learning our system throughout the year. That is an even bigger recipe for disaster to me.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

The only problem is we will now have two quarterbacks learning our system throughout the year. That is an even bigger recipe for disaster to me.

Not if you put Griffin on the practice squad

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.