Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKkQW2FklF/?igshid=165m8jd61z5l1

The Trash(D)Party isn’t really “pro-woman”.
      Silent on wifebeater warlock Warnockfgt.

• Roy

Participant

Here ya go:

Video footage captured from a police body camera in March showed Warnock and his ex-wife after she claimed he ran over her foot during a verbal argument, a local affiliate CBS46 reported.

“She won’t move and she’s keeping the door … I’m thinking she’s clear and I barely moved and all the sudden she’s screaming that I ran over her foot. I don’t believe it,” Warnock said in the video.

“This man is running for the United States Senate and all he cares about right now is his reputation,” Warnock’s ex-wife, Ouleye Ndoye, says in the video.

Warnock and his ex-wife were handling a divorce proceeding around the time of the incident.

The Atlanta Police Department reported medical examiners requested the woman reveal her foot to check for injuries. Investigators said she was initially hesitant to show her foot, but when she did examiners found no signs her foot was run over.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Man, that Warlocktrash sure is an ugly MF.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Georgia,

Please defeat the cheating MF Trash(D)Party today.

Perdue, Loeffler over
      Trash Lf’s warlock, ossoft

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtcheatingMF
      Trash(D)Party of CHY-na and LfIran

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtDems pushing theu a wifebeater.

LoserfgtMedia doesn’t care.

TrashCNN TrashMSNBC

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Warnock & Ossoft = 2 pieces of Loserfgt Democrat Trash.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You on tilt again?

Gonna call this one early too?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So sad what the Trash(D)Party has become.

• Col. Klink

Participant

So sad what the Trash(D)Party has become.

The Bizarro thing is beautifully accurate ….. “So sad what the Trash(R)Party has become.”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The cheatingMFers, owned by China Trash(D)Party

• tampaspicer

Participant

New content I see Kron. Not that funny though.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

DeKalb County in Georgia must have a good cheat set-up.

Waiting til all the other counties have their numbers come win– and then “create” enough votes to win.

DeKalb has reported 35%… every other county is 70-80-90% reported.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaha

Another fucking loss

Bwuahahahahahahahahhaha

• DCGoth

Participant

Silent on wifebeater warlock Warnockfgt.

He wouldn’t have to be a wife beater if she’d just listened the first time. 👿 (Politically Incorrect Humour. If anyone wants some really dark, disturbing shit, devoid of humour, I could post some links of my published writing. 😎💉)

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• DCGoth

Participant

Video footage captured from a police body camera in March showed Warnock and his ex-wife after she claimed he ran over her foot during a verbal argument, a local affiliate CBS46 reported.

In 1997, I was in a parking lot with the girl I was dating at the time. (Yes, we still speak today, twenty-three years later), was driving me back to my car, where we both worked. She decided to have some fun, driving in slow circles in the parking lot, but not stopping. Me, in an attempt at being a smart-ass, and channeling my best James Bond, opened the door and decided to jump out. (The asphalt was pretty clear). In my mind’s eye, I would’ve landed easily, victoriously succeeding in my egress. In reality, there was tiny little bits of pebbles and it was drizzly, plus I was in work (dress) shoes with leather soles. So, instant of cleanly landing, my one foot slipped, knocking me on my ass and one leg slipped under her car, which was still moving. As a result, she drove over my ankle.

It was only a Honda Civic, so, tbh, I barely felt it. Since it was my own damn fault, I started laughing my ass off. She felt so bad she burst into tears. I assured her I was fine, and, to sort my claim, showed her my ankle, which was pretty badly bruised and swelling. This only caused her to feel worse and cry even more. I really felt miserable, not for me or my ankle, but for her. I honestly had no pain. At that time, we worked in a hospital, (I was manager of the IT Department, and she worked in the lab, mostly doing lab tech work and classifying various gene sequences. Her mother was Chief Pathologist, so we both got away with a bit more than we should have. Management (me) was not supposed to be in a relationship with staff, (her).

At any rate, she finally calmed down once she knew I wasn’t lying just to make her feel better. I really felt like shit for scaring her. Ultimately, all was good.

My point here, relating to the above quite, is that, just because someone hits you with a car, that doesn’t necessarily mean it was their fault, or there was any malicious intent. 😎

Please defeat the cheating MF Trash(D)Party today.

Perdue, Loeffler over
      Trash Lf’s warlock, ossoft

Looks like that didn’t happen. It looks, at least for the moment, that NcConnell will not be deciding what Bills go to the floor for a vote. Fortunately for him, Biden is a moderate, so I really don’t expect to see any crazy legislation coming out after the inauguration. What I do see is that there should be a fair extension of stimulus moving forward, and will not have any crazy add-one like protection for corporate liability. That was a lame thing to add anyways, as Workman’s Comp already exists, so there is no need to include extra protection for corporations to avoid liability due to employee injury.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Chron to Georgia

Is like

Theknees to quarterbacks

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.