Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• GMACsBlankey

Participant

This organization hasn’t won a playoff game since February 2003. Lovie Smith just got fired from his last job so he’s not perfect. Jason Licht is a first time GM. Fans are allowed to be critical of their team and become frustrated with them. Can’t stand the pompous attitude that somehow being more “on board” with a draft pick makes you a better fan. Obviously I want Evans to be the next Brandon Marshall but it doesn’t mean I have to expect that or be optimistic about it. jumping off my soapbox to go dress my Derek Carr voodoo doll in Raiders gear

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was this thread even needed?Manziels a brown. We will miss nothing with him in CLE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There was maybe three people you can possibly consider taking over Evans that was still available. Manziel, Donald and Brandin Cooks. And 95% of people had Evans over those three. Evans is a Vincent Jackson clone. If you look at what mccown did in Chicago last year with Marshall and Jeffery this was a no-brainer. We are trying to win now and we have a chance to be competitive again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also when vjax retires hopefully later than sooner, we SHOULD have our number 1 WR. I loved Mike Will but he was never going to be that guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“…it doesn’t mean I have to expect that or be optimistic about it.”Tell us what being negative gets you at this point? Tell us how it affects anything with the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t even being to fathom how somebody can think Carr is better than Mike Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon takes way too many sacks.Not many current starting QB's that take as many at the same rate so that has to change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr sucks. We missed our chance on a QB. No point in taking one till round 6 or 7 now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s lovie.If it were schiano or raheem, hell no. Lovie actually knows how to be a hc though.As far as I'm concerned, this "trust" you speak of is brand new to us. I never trusted schiano or raheem like I do lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's lovie.If it were schiano or raheem, hell no. Lovie actually knows how to be a hc though.As far as I'm concerned, this "trust" you speak of is brand new to us. I never trusted schiano or raheem like I do lovie.

+infinity

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trust is earned not given (like respect). Lovie is far from perfect when it comes to the draft.I'll hold off to see how it pans out but it isn't the direction I would've gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you DON’T trust a team, explain WHY you would consider them your team.       If I didn't trust an organization or person, I'd want nothing to do with them!

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

Correction, the “everything my team does sucks” people are the worst.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Correction, the "everything my team does sucks" people are the worst.

True Story!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see how anybody could be that upset with the Evans pick. WR was a huge need and we took the best available and the guy who constantly bailed Manziel out and made him look good. So what’s the problem?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, man.  People should default to doom and gloom and condemn players before they even step onto the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This organization hasn't won a playoff game since February 2003. Lovie Smith just got fired from his last job so he's not perfect. Jason Licht is a first time GM. Fans are allowed to be critical of their team and become frustrated with them. Can't stand the pompous attitude that somehow being more "on board" with a draft pick makes you a better fan. Obviously I want Evans to be the next Brandon Marshall but it doesn't mean I have to expect that or be optimistic about it. jumping off my soapbox to go dress my Derek Carr voodoo doll in Raiders gear

you're such a f*ckin crybaby dude

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.. bitching and moaning on a message board is going to affect what the team does in the draft. This team and any other one that YOU DONT OWN OR MANAGE is going to do whatever they are going to do and you can sit and be miserable for no damned good reason or you can hope that the decisions they make play out in the positive and you have something to cheer for in January.. Your choice. I choose the latter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.. **CENSORED**ing and moaning on a message board is going to affect what the team does in the draft. This team and any other one that YOU DONT OWN OR MANAGE is going to do whatever they are going to do and you can sit and be miserable for no damned good reason or you can hope that the decisions they make play out in the positive and you have something to cheer for in January.. Your choice. I choose the latter.

Good post.  I'm still trying to sort those who are mad that "their guy" wasn't draft and thus they slam the actual pick (even if they liked them before the draft which is funny) and those that truly are against what the team did. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.. **CENSORED**ing and moaning on a message board is going to affect what the team does in the draft. This team and any other one that YOU DONT OWN OR MANAGE is going to do whatever they are going to do and you can sit and be miserable for no damned good reason or you can hope that the decisions they make play out in the positive and you have something to cheer for in January.. Your choice. I choose the latter.

Perfectly said.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.