Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• parnelldickinson

Participant

Unattached free agent..can get for bare bones minimum. I think Tom would like a checkdown with experience. We won’t get preseason reps due to the current pandemic. Could be a great and reasonable move.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Yes he’s be a good pickup. Isn’t Freeman still available too?

• BucWonder

Participant

Good idea Paydirt. I like Freeman too. Arians wants a pass catching vet RB. These two might be the most likely ones.

Go Bucs!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Yup a veteran pass catcher that can pass block is the way to go IMO. Not sure about Riddick if he is healed and ready to go unfortunately.

I think the Bucs will look at these vets backs at some point soon post draft.

Build the trenches!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Freeman would cost too much.. he’s still young and wants to land with whoever pays him the most.

• Trask Force

Participant

I think the free agent market is dead until after the draft. I don’t know if its the teams or the players who would rather wait. I could see the players being the ones who would want to wait, as teams who miss out in the draft will come calling.

• BucWonder

Participant

Freeman would cost too much.. he’s still young and wants to land with whoever pays him the most.

I agree, but he may not have a choice. No team is beating down his door to sign him. His best bet may be a post draft one year prove it deal. What better team to try to show your stuff than the Brady Bucs?

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I think the free agent market is dead until after the draft. I don’t know if its the teams or the players who would rather wait. I could see the players being the ones who would want to wait, as teams who miss out in the draft will come calling.

Teams can’t do physical which is stalling most of the signing of RBs. Plus, I think teams are also wanting to wait for the draft before making decisions with RBs.

Build the trenches!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.