Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hawley is Yale Law former SCOTUS clerk SO he KNOWS HES LYING

HES JUST SURE MAGA ARE TOO DUMB TO KNOW

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Roy

Participant

Ya first amendment applies to the Government prohibiting you from publishing, not your publisher cancelling your contract. Duh.

• Charles

Participant

also orwell was published lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shows you what a scum bag he is. Not that most didn’t already know

• Col. Klink

Participant

Shows you what a scum bag he is. Not that most didn’t already know

So it’s a race now between him, Gaetz and who else to run on the Bat Shit Crazy ticket in 2024?

• Roy

Participant

The Republican Party is going to have to rid itself of Trump and its going to hurt because the Trumpists are going to be pissed. But the anti-Trump vote will be stronger as long as he is involved in the elections even as just the backer. I’m not just saying that because I don’t like the Republicans. I don’t think the Trump wing is going to get along with the anti-Trump wing, and that’s largely because Trump is not the forgive and forget type. Neither is the American Public. The moderate Republicans are not coming back unless they put this behind them. If they don’t get past this it may be awhile before they get back either house or the White House.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Roy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cruz and Hawley and Trump and other GOP raised millions off a lie (“stop the steal”) that ended up causing a riot that killed people, including police officers defending the Capitol

Now they say “unity”

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.