Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Hey guys, I know we got a good group of people around here and I was wondering if yall would be so great to vote/share the link to help me perform in front of 60,000+ people/fans in Barcelona. It literally takes 2 seconds, and theres no sign up required. Just follow the link, and click on the vote button next to my face, its that simple. Itd be much appreciated. Top 12 make it, and Im currently sitting at #47 out of 385 (just jumped 18 spots up). Click it, share it, and lets get N!ck Freddy back on top and performing in front of thousands of people again as its been a really down year for me musically after the move and myself feeling uninspired, but Im up and charging again (in a “scary way”) and ready to take this game over. Heres the link: http://www.hardrockrising.com/#/4700?artist_id=3091390&voting_token=d8a9982ee8be350dbbd9f173344e44e4#HardRockRisingThanks a million to anyone to who took the time to read this, and a MASSIVE thank you to anybody thats voted.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got to admit I don’t like your music, but was going to vote for you anyway, until it asked for all my personal data from facebook. Sorry.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, I didnt know it would do that. Was it on your phone maybe? It did the same when I tried to vote on my phone, but not when I tried from my laptop. Its the thought that counts though. Im still doing fairly well (21 and still climbing last I checked). What dont you like about my music though if you dont mind me asking? Is it production, genre, lyrics, or something else? Feedback is the only way I can get better.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t like rap, especially white rap. Seems false to me. Personal taste rather than any critical evaluation.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fair enough, but if you go through my catalogue rapping is what I do, but thats not my sound at all. Let me ask you, what kind of white rap have you been exposed to? Rap in general now is bad. 97% of the industry is false, and 99% of these rappers that are making money these days (or not) suck, but they have a hot beat and a catchy hook which is half the battle (the other half being promo). Content is stupid. Its not even artistry anymore. Have you even listened to my music? I ask because you didnt answer when I asked what you dont like about MY music. Reading your last post it seems like you didnt even give my music a chance before commenting that you couldnt vote because of face crack noise. Hit me straight up man. If you think my music sucks just like our Bucs, tell me why so I can get better. Otherwise, go in and listen to my music and lyrics (because I honestly dont think you have) and give the white boy a chance in an industry thats already hard enough. Help me become better and live out my dream man. That is all.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.