Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? YOU’RE LETTING THIS LITTLE THIRD STRING WHITE BOY QB FROM THE PRACTICE SQUAD ON A LOSING TEAM DODGE SACKS AND HAVE HIS WAY WITH YOU???

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Never underestimate how terrible this defense is, loose bowels defense. Absolutely pathetic.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I guess all those scrambles and just escaping or making the first downs n goal lines are easier when #51 is just a bit late than the guy who would normally be there !!!

• ABuccsFan

Participant

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? YOU’RE LETTING THIS LITTLE THIRD STRING WHITE BOY QB FROM THE PRACTICE SQUAD ON A LOSING TEAM DODGE SACKS AND HAVE HIS WAY WITH YOU???

That’s racist!

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Vance

Participant

Brown and Brate are the only ones playing ball out there. Godwin is drunk . Keeps dropping passes but Brady is throwing some passes to the ground. Which I don’t get. O line playing good though. I hate this defense. It will get shredded next round.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Brown and Brate are the only ones playing ball out there. Godwin is drunk . Keeps dropping passes but Brady is throwing some passes to the ground. Which I don’t get. O line playing good though. I hate this defense. It will get shredded next round.

What type of shit play call was that on 2nd and short in the red zone???

• Mic

Participant

A spy needs to be on him

• Mic

Participant

You don’t need to think when you run keep the spy on him I take practice squad brain vs anything else

• ghost

Participant

im guessing OP would prefer a “black boy” ?

• Vance

Participant

What type of shit play call was that on 2nd and short in the red zone???

I have no clue ..your guess is better than mines.

• Mic

Participant

Lvd spied him on 3rd down at 1244 we have adjusted

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Did Heineke injure himself diving for the TD?

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Now the defense gets to show a new level against the backup to the high school QB they couldn’t stop. Good luck dipshits.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Nevermind, the high school world beater shredded this peewee squad, couldn’t be more sick watching this nightmare of a defensive performance.

• Detrimental

Participant

Arians and Bowles will continue to make excuses for these SHITTY corners they drafted. SMB is 10 yards off coverage and still getting burnt for TDs

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

4th and 2 after the Godwin pass– I would have gone for it!

• buc_boi

Participant

White boy?

Idiots

• TURBO

Participant

He’s white?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.