Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• bucinsouthFL

Participant

I’ve given up on the defense. It will be terrible until Lovie is gone. but here are some interesting stats/videos*I am not comparing Winston to Andrew Luck, the best QB prospect coming out of college since Elway* just trying to prove a point that rookies will look like rookies. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012090900/2012/REG1/colts@bears/watch#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap1000000060333&tab=videosStat Line from Luck's first game:1 09/09 @ CHI L  21-41 1 1 23/45 51.1 309 yards 6.9  1TD 3INT and a fumble lost to top it all off. Back to reality however is that the Titans were not as good as Lovie's Bears in that video defensively (ironic). Point being I'm freaking out about the defense, but I'm willing to give Winston time. He did respond nicely being 21 down to lead a TD drive. We just need to get the ball out faster. Here's to hoping.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This made me feel better to…MD1_small.png

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

Stats are just stats… what worries me about Winston is the lack of progression. He can still turn it around and I’m predicting he will against the Saints. Nothing crazy but a see a solid performance in the rise with some of the same footwork errors and happy feet we saw in week 1

Please wait…

• mdclarie

Participant

Dude isn’t accurate and makes terrible decisions. Those two things are really hard to ‘fix’ quickly. Ironically, the most ‘pro-ready’ QB needs a long time to develop. It may be 2-3 years before the guy really ‘gets it’ and starts to play like all the homers think he will.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie says… the biggest improvement happens between game one and game two… Drew Brees did have problems with our D last year in N.O., so maybe our D does better. Titans D is below average at best, especially the DBs. No idea about the Saints D this year…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This made me feel better to...MD1_small.png

im with you here man...couldnt agree more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you watch games from Luck’s rookie year, the comparisons with what happened on Sunday are just laughable.Never once in Luck's career has he looked as slow, plodding, and confused as Winston did on Sunday. Never.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.