Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

For years they played without recognition and they finally reached the promised land.

Congrats to them and the rest of the Bucs!

Build the trenches!

• cgnumber7

Participant

Unreal how much a real qb matters

• buc_boi

Participant

Love yall

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

So happy for all of them that worked for years only to have seasons end in frustration that certainly wasn’t their fault! Thrilled they finally get to experience what it’s like to be the best in the league. They’re Super Bowl champs and they have that to hang onto forever!

• chad1336

Participant

i do feel bad for Demar Dotson. He wanted so bad to remain with the team and would have probably played for the vet minimum just to stay.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

True Dotson played so long as a Buc. Should go in the Bucs ring of honor some day.

Build the trenches!

• Watchman

Participant

I was really hoping and rooting for Evans to get a TD on the drive AB scored.

I am sure Evans is pretty happy either way, but it would have been icing on the cake.

Evans and David have been under appreciated and over looked by the entire NFL universe for years. Amazing they now have a SB victory on their resume.

Brate has always been a workman type that I personally root for all the time.

Think about the QBs and offenses the Bucs D has beaten the last three games. Just a murderer’s row.

Thinking about all the players who got their ring with the Bucs. Suh! Vea making it back from injury, the young guys in the secondary who really pulled it together when it counted. The rookies who really have been stand out players all year. Not many rookies come in and play on the level of Wirfs and Winfield. Wirfs has been all pro level of play from the 1st snap.

Ali Marpet, also under appreciated by the entire NFL universe until recently.

• Bucman

Participant

I know Evans and Lavonte are on cloud 9 right now. Those 2 were STUDS and lived through the horrible years and never complained. Brate hes been a great team player and took his 3rd string role in stride.

• spartan

Participant

Lavonte deserves his ring, he truly does.

I think he is in the twighlight of his career and has been ignored for many years despite his capabilities. Evans to a certain extent as well, but Lavonte Truly deserves this. I am truly happy for him and think he really deserves this.

• JC5100

Participant

And Gholston having one of the biggest plays in the game and STILL not getting recognition in this thread.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.