Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

http://www.buccaneers.com/videos/videos/Bucs-Rewind-Cincinnati/e8a54f61-87cc-44b5-8591-ad2024347bcd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great video.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great video, thanks for posting.Even though it was just a pre-season game, I'm still amped about how good we looked last night, nonetheless against a team that's been to the playoffs the past 4 years. Saturday can't come soon enough! Hope we can keep this high level of play going into the regular season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great video, thanks for posting.Even though it was just a pre-season game, I'm still amped about how good we looked last night, nonetheless against a team that's been to the playoffs the past 4 years. Saturday can't come soon enough! Hope we can keep this high level of play going into the regular season.

Yup, it was nice to see our team win one, especially against a better team(prob better than the vkes).Idk if i would even come close to crowning them yet, but it was hard to say that it wasnt encouraging. I keep telling myself, its just a ps game though. Teams have one playoffs and superbowls with a 0-4 ps record, so im not buying it just yet.Ill buy or sell after the first regular season game. A qb who has beaten winston, a improved defense, and a hungy team/fanbase should prove to be a tough nut to crack. IF they can overcome that game, we have something worth watching. If not, its more than likely going to be a tough road ahead.Its probably not going to be an automatic turn around, but it would be nice for a change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AWESOME

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did anyone else get the email asking ST holders to prepay for home playoff tickets today?  They must have been holding onto that for a game like last night.  If I had gotten the email a week ago, I would have been laughing too hard to reply.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did anyone else get the email asking ST holders to prepay for home playoff tickets today?  They must have been holding onto that for a game like last night.  If I had gotten the email a week ago, I would have been laughing too hard to reply.

They weren't waiting...they were sent yesterday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmfao....Playoffs!!?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They weren't waiting...they were sent yesterday.

well, they we sure hoping for a game like that then...(Sorry, I just opened my Email today, and notice the day or time stamp...)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmfao....Playoffs!!?

When you've been wandering the desert, a sun shower feels like a typhoon!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody still saying our unis aren’t #FIRE needs to walk the plank!Great unis to usher in a new generation of Buc fans!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody still saying our unis aren't #FIRE needs to walk the plank!Great unis to usher in a new generation of Buc fans!!

Best helmet in the NFL far and away.One thing I will say, I'm pretty color blind haha and I think it was the throw to ASJ where he got turned a weird way and the way his uni lined up, I thought Jameis threw the ball into a heard of 3 Cinci defenders lol....Also the white ones are straight fire.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saturday should be interesting. It would be nice to see them put a hurtin on the Brownies. Starters should go 3 quarters so its a good test.

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.