Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Brothers Luke and Josh McCown have both started games at different times for the Bucs, but have they both ever started NFL games on the same day? All indications are Luke will replace the injured Drew Brees, and Josh, now healthy, will start for the Browns over Manziel…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last stand of the McCown brothers. I want to pick them to win, but probably not…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like one of the more boring days in the nfl to me.They both suck and i wouldnt be surprised if they both lost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Neither of them has a shot at Rookie of the Week…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke McGowen v Josh McNown!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still firmly believe that Luke got a pretty raw deal here. Leftwich never should have happened. But god I hope Cleveland gets absolutely throttled for putting Josh back in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this the NFL-equivelant to crossing the streams? Will both McCowns starting trigger total protonic reversal?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this the NFL-equivelant to crossing the streams? Will both McCowns starting trigger total protonic reversal?

LOL: I wouldn’t want to live between Cleveland and Charlotte if those streams cross…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke hasn’t thrown a td pass since 2007. Marinate on that for a minute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke hasn't thrown a td pass since 2007. Marinate on that for a minute.

.,,Luke threw a td pass???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering some of the crappy qb’s about to suit up this Sunday I’m pretty damn stoked that we have a young developing qb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering some of the crappy qb's about to suit up this Sunday I'm pretty damn stoked that we have a young developing qb.

If my options were mccown, mccown, or jameis, you had better bring me some crablegs and butter.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

I still firmly believe that Luke got a pretty raw deal here. Leftwich never should have happened. But god I hope Cleveland gets absolutely throttled for putting Josh back in.

I agree I wanted him to get a shot that season as well. Leftwich's slow ass windup was so painful to watch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Threw a good game against the Saings. What did he complete?  22 in a row?And they weren't just Chucky's "handoffs", i.e. short throws, long handoffs...He was a beast that game. He didnt get a raw deal. He held onto the ball too long, had poor awareness, and was consistently stymied because he played confused, indecisive ball. His New Orleans performance is the ONLY reason he is still around, IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In 2004 they both started 4 weekends together (according to Sirius NFL Radio yesterday)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In 2004 they both started 4 weekends together (according to Sirius NFL Radio yesterday)

Ahh, somebody did some research! I couldn’t get inspired myself, but was curious. I think their respective teams have met when they were both rostered, but one or both did not actually start or maybe even play…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Threw a good game against the Saings. What did he complete?  22 in a row?And they weren't just Chucky's "handoffs", i.e. short throws, long handoffs...He was a beast that game. He didnt get a raw deal. He held onto the ball too long, had poor awareness, and was consistently stymied because he played confused, indecisive ball. His New Orleans performance is the ONLY reason he is still around, IMO.

Oh, yeah, I remember Luke having this insane game with over 20 straight completions. Probably why the Saints signed him! LOL; used up all his mojo in 1 game...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh, yeah, I remember Luke having this insane game with over 20 straight completions. Probably why the Saints signed him! LOL; used up all his mojo in 1 game...

and has been stealing money ever since. Kudos to him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More on the Brothers McCown… http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-09-25/josh-luke-mccown-starting-sunday-browns-saints-manziel-brees-wizards

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.