Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 84 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m genuinely starting to become cautiously optimistic that it could become the end to the pandemic.

It isn’t deadly, and it spreads. Seems to me, and the NFL is a good example, that it is starting to flush things out.

I think tons of people are contracting it and not thinking twice because the symptoms aren’t severe.

Could be a blessing… this coming from a natural cynic.

Crossing my fingers on this one…

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Please let that be true because an alternative would be another variant and one that combines high spread, high mortality would be terrible

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That would be a terrible alternative.

I guess my point is that at some point statistically 90% of people will either have had it, or have been vaccinated or both.

Can heard immunity kick in before worker mutation that renders the vaccine or the antibodies useless?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Please let that be true because an alternative would be another variant and one that combines high spread, high mortality would be terrible

“ A researcher in Cyprus has discovered a strain of the coronavirus that combines the delta and omicron variant, Bloomberg News reported Saturday.”

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

When the original SARS appeared it was way more deadly than Covid but not as contagious and, fortunately in a more remote area. Still, because it was so deadly aggressive Public Health measures were put in place quickly. The virus died out as a result.

If that opportunity existed with Covid it was missed in 2020.

It’s way too early to tell whether Deltacron is deadly but a mutation that was Delta deadly with Omicron’s ability to spread … hitting the world at a time of virus fatigue …

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

CNN’s coverage of the phony insurrection BOMBED. Nobody is buying their bs.

Except some stupid people here (Virg, Donk, Fire, Roy..)

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Way to be on-topic.

At least you’re consistent with the same stupid nonsense.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I see our resident loser is still crying.

Congrats, ya’ fuckin’ loser. Lose the presidency. Lose the House. Lose the Senate.

Biden took Donald Corn Pop to the woodshed.

Go have a beer with your buddies, Alex Jones, Mike Lindell, and the Kraken.

“tHe sToRm iS cOmInG”

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Politically speaking Trumps control of the GOP is pure comedy because he has no rudder. He simply dies whatever he thinks is in his best interest AT THE MOMENT

Apparently because he thinks he’s losing control over guys like DeSantis, he’s turned his sights fully around on his own party. Lol. And on all topics VACCINES

“ “Well, I’ve taken it,” said Trump. “I’ve had the booster. Many politicians…they don’t want to say it. Because they’re gutless. You gotta say it – whether you had it or not. Say it. But the fact is that I think the vaccines saved tens of millions throughout the world.”

Talk about having a tiger by the tail

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

“ Get ready to learn more Greek letters. Scientists warn that omicron’s whirlwind advance practically ensures it won’t be the last version of the coronavirus to worry the world.

Every infection provides a chance for the virus to mutate, and omicron has an edge over its predecessors: It spreads way faster despite emerging on a planet with a stronger patchwork of immunity from vaccines and prior illness.

That means more people in whom the virus can further evolve. Experts don’t know what the next variants will look like or how they might shape the pandemic, but they say there’s no guarantee the sequels of omicron will cause milder illness or that existing vaccines will work against them.”

• spartan

Participant

Politically speaking Trumps control of the GOP is pure comedy because he has no rudder. He simply dies whatever he thinks is in his best interest AT THE MOMENT

So what has this got to do with the conversation at hand?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

The Center for Disease Control said Florida hit 5 million total COVID-19 cases this weekend, making it the third-highest state in the country for cases.
      Data from the CDC shows the state hit four million cases less than three weeks ago.
      It took more than four months to go from 3 million to 4 million cases, hinting at a very infectious virus.
      It’s nothing to brag about.
      “The seven-day average in the state of Florida is close to 60,000 people a day being diagnosed with COVID,” said Dr. Jonathan Kantor, Epidemiologist.
      Florida is now the third state to reach more than 5 million COVID-19 cases during the pandemic.
      “For context, keep in mind that, you know, prior to the Delta surge early last summer, we were probably looking at, you know, between 1,000 to 2,000 cases a day,” Kantor said. “So, you’re talking, you’re talking about, you know, a 30-fold or up to a 60-fold increase over that.”
      Kantor said the 5 million confirmed cases is an estimation, and says the actual numbers are higher because we aren’t testing everyone. Nor should we.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

The Center for Disease Control said Florida hit 5 million total COVID-19 cases this weekend, making it the third-highest state in the country for cases.

Ron DeathSentence is doing a terrific job, ain’t he?

• Kermit56

Participant

How many people are dying with Omicron?

• Biggs3535

Participant

One of the best in the country, if not the best. One of the big reasons many are moving from their liberal hell-holes to Florida.

Unfortunately, I have my doubts that those liberals dodging the horrible policies they helped enact will realize that.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

How many people are dying with Omicron?

Good grief

DeSabtis gets credit for the nature of the mutation?

Where the fuck do you people come from?

Kermit, just some basic common sense and honesty. If you are actually going to suggest that DeSantis is responsible for the low death rate of a mutation THEN he’s also responsible for the spread, right?

And the problem with the wildfire spread is….?

• Kermit56

Participant

Your reading comprehension is off this morning. I’m not crediting DeSantis for anything. I’m just pointing out the Omicron variant isn’t as deadly as past variants and the spread is not as catastrophic as the poster I replied to seems to be trying to make it. You see, you try to assign motives and thoughts to other people when you have no idea.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Your reading comprehension is off this morning. I’m not crediting DeSantis for anything. I’m just pointing out the Omicron variant isn’t as deadly as past variants and the spread is not as catastrophic as the poster I replied to seems to be trying to make it. You see, you try to assign motives and thoughts to other people when you have no idea.

Kermit

a poster criticizes DeSantis for handling of COVID

YOU RESPOND directly to that post by saying how many people have died

OBVIOUSLY . . . that is CREDITING DeSantis. Come on now. Its a reply to the BLAME given to DeSantis

a non-crediting response would be “well I dontagree with that, but at least this variant isnt as deadly”

I know you love DeSantis but his response to COVID has been terrible for any RATIONAL person outside his followers. In fact, there’s a story today about him claiming that DELTA is the problem (hospitalizations are more than 72&% omicron) because his MONO therapy doesnt work against Omicron, but he wants to appear to be doing something.

(btw, as an aside you might have to re-check your death claim in a couple weeks. I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT, but just based off pure math even a low death rate at the insanely high volume might bring the death numbers up. Florida goes out of its way to slow roll the numbers, so its much more of a lagging indicator here than most other states and it looks lie we just passed the peak in CASES)

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

you try to assign motives and thoughts to other people when you have no idea.

Kermit

Get Buggsy to help you with the meanings of the word “infer” and “imply”

Oh wait . . . never mind

:-)

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

One of the best in the country, if not the best. One of the big reasons many are moving from their liberal hell-holes to Florida.

Good grief

Kermit, the low bb of intellectual thought is having Buggsy agree with you

• Kermit56

Participant

We’re going to keep freaking out over a virus that’s mutated itself into a pathogen that’s remarkably not different from any other virus we face every winter? Nah, I don’t think so.

• Kermit56

Participant

Good grief

Kermit, the low bb of intellectual thought is having Buggsy agree with you

I guess rethugnicans haven’t heard that CRT isn’t even a real thing in their schools. They’ve been whipped up into a frenzy of fear that kids might be taught the real history of the country instead a pile of patriotic windbaggery.

• Kermit56

Participant

^^^^ I didn’t post this

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

We’re going to keep freaking out over a virus that’s mutated itself into a pathogen that’s

wow

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

We’re going to keep freaking out over a virus that’s mutated itself into a pathogen that’s remarkably not different from any other virus we face every winter? Nah, I don’t think so.

meanwhile

“The fast-moving omicron variant may cause less severe disease on average, but COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. are climbing and modelers forecast 50,000 to 300,000 more Americans could die by the time the wave subsides in mid-March.

The seven-day rolling average for daily new COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. has been trending upward since mid-November, reaching nearly 1,700 on Jan. 17 — still below the peak of 3,300 in January 2021. COVID-19 deaths among nursing home residents started rising slightly two weeks ago, although still at a rate 10 times less than last year before most residents were vaccinated.

Despite signs omicron causes milder disease on average, the unprecedented level of infection spreading through the country, with cases still soaring in many states, means many vulnerable people will become severely sick. If the higher end of projections comes to pass, that would push total U.S. deaths from COVID-19 over 1 million by early spring.”

• buccaneerNW

Participant

We’re going to keep freaking out over a virus that’s mutated itself into a pathogen that’s remarkably not different from any other virus we face every winter?

We’re going to continue to pretend that the death toll isn’t 850K+? Pretend that it’s not highly transmissible and creating chaos in hospitals? We’re going to continue to ignore the long-haul symptoms experienced by so many? And we’re not going to consider that a future mutation could prove more lethal than what we’ve experienced up to now? In other words, are we going to bury our heads in the sand because it doesn’t fit with your political cult to take the pandemic seriously?

And by the way, Ron DeathSentence has been a disaster. Florida has not fared well. He’s a corrupt assclown, like the fucking sociopath he models himself after.

• Biggs3535

Participant

And by the way, Ron DeathSentence has been a disaster. Florida has not fared well. He’s a corrupt assclown, like the fucking sociopath he models himself after.

Agreed, and so did the hundreds of thousands of the people that picked up and left Florida over the last couple of years for better-run, big-govt states like New York & California.

aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/statemigration1.png?x91208

• spartan

Participant

I’m kinda curious how many of you critical of Florida actually live in Florida?

I ask because just because we don’t have mask mandates etc, it doesn’t mean people don’t wear masks. Shit, we have people wearing masks in cars, alone.

We also have people that are vaccinated. Our vaccination rate is en par if not better than most states.

The only difference is we don’t have a State Govt that is so full of it’s own self importance that it acts like a banana republic and shuts down schools at the first whiff of a fart and let citizens and businesses to decide what their policies are going to be.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Shit, we have people wearing masks in cars, alone.

lol . . THE cocoon

We also have people that are vaccinated. Our vaccination rate is en par if not better than most states.

lmao.

Can you imagine being unvaccinated and saying this NOW?

This is September:

“Researchers say they’re pleased to see the vaccination rate increase, but progress has been slow and there’s still a long way to go despite renewed efforts to get more people vaccinated for COVID-19 since the emergence of the highly contagious Delta variant.

Doctors say it’s important to continue to encourage people to get vaccines because although Florida’s seven-day average of cases has decreased, it still remains high at 13,122 cases”

and the Trumpers here say Biden should just be nice . . and appeal to people

• Kermit56

Participant

We’re going to continue to pretend that the death toll isn’t 850K+?

You might want to check your numbers, Sport. Is that 850K+ deaths FROM Covid, or 850K deaths WITH Covid? Also, the post you are replying to is about the Omicron variant. Surely, you don’t think there are that many deaths from Omicon (and I promise not to call you Shirley any more).

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Is that 850K+ deaths FROM Covid, or 850K deaths WITH Covid?

the Cocoon speaks . . . . Buggsy used to push this same nonsense

Surely, you don’t think there are that many deaths from Omicon

hopefully NOT, but just basic math says that a less delay the virus that is MORE transmissible can kill many just by law of numbers

The real risk is FURTHER MUTATION. and since it would pain you to acknowledge that obviously scientific truth IF I POST IT . . . go read your own hemp article LOL

• Kermit56

Participant

hopefully NOT, but just basic math says that a less delay the virus that is MORE transmissible can kill many just by law of numbers

The real risk is FURTHER MUTATION. and since it would pain you to acknowledge that obviously scientific truth IF I POST IT . . . go read your own hemp article LOL

Not nonsense. Documented fact. I’m sure you can find it.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Not nonsense. Documented fact. I’m sure you can find it.

using an article YOU post . . . LOL

• spartan

Participant

Being unvaccinated doesn’t inhibit my ability to read statistics.

Seeing as there doesn’t seem to be that much difference between Florida and the lockdown States in infections and cases, I don’t think we are going to provide a greater contribution to that.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Being unvaccinated doesn’t inhibit my ability to read statistics.

Seeing as there doesn’t seem to be that much difference between Florida and the lockdown States in infections and cases, I don’t think we are going to provide a greater contribution to that.

But not the statistic that show the spread and variants are the result of vaccine hesitancy … or of your god downplaying the risk, interfering with the govt response.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

You might want to check your numbers, Sport. Is that 850K+ deaths FROM Covid, or 850K deaths WITH Covid? Also, the post you are replying to is about the Omicron variant. Surely, you don’t think there are that many deaths from Omicon (and I promise not to call you Shirley any more).

Omicron is a Covid variant. I wasn’t suggesting Omicron has claimed that many lives… but people are still dying from it, especially the unvaccinated. Yes, it doesn’t appear to be as virulent as delta, but it’s still out there and it’s still possible for another mutation from this branch to be as transmissible AND more virulent. So, it’s still dangerous to shrug as if it’s just a seasonal flu. It also is mutated enough to escape vaccines to a much higher degree, and another set of mutations may escape vaccines entirely. My point is that it should still be taken seriously.
      –Shirley

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Puh-leazzzz… This is another little propaganda instrument. If the cause of death on the death certificate is COVID-19, it’s a covid death. That’s 850K. I don’t believe this number includes a significant number of people who died of an unrelated cause but also happened to have a positive covid test. That’s made up, conspiracy thinking.

• Kermit56

Participant

Puh-leazzzz… This is another little propaganda instrument. If the cause of death on the death certificate is COVID-19, it’s a covid death. That’s 850K. I don’t believe this number includes a significant number of people who died of an unrelated cause but also happened to have a positive covid test. That’s made up, conspiracy thinking.

How do you keep sand out of your eyes with your head buried in it?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

How do you keep sand out of your eyes with your head buried in it?

Do you have proof of this allegation or is it just another alternative fact from the MAGAmedia disinformation sphere?

• Kermit56

Participant

You don’t really care, or you would have looked it up. I found this on Google in 30 seconds…

From AAMC.ORG:

Last April, Deborah Birx, MD, coordinator of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, said this when asked about people who have COVID-19 but die from preexisting conditions: “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.”

• buccaneerNW

Participant

That’s not the same thing. Pre-existing doesn’t mean unrelated. It means if you have a heart condition, get Covid and you have a heart attack (probably caused by Covid), it’s counted as a Covid death… as it should be. Jeezus, you people don’t understand shit, do you?

You don’t really care, or you would have looked it up.

I didn’t look it up because I figured it would be a ludicrous point. It was. I’ve heard this same bullshit a million times from all you Covid disinformation boobs. Do you people ever tire of being wrong on this point? I mean, even if you exclude a certain percentage of deaths because they may not be “pure” covid deaths, it’s still a huge number… For the sake of argument, if we suppose 50% were not a real Covid deaths, would 425K+ deaths not be enough to concern you? I guess not.

Hypotheticals aside, it’s 850K, and rising. All this doubting of Covid numbers is fucking sociopathic.

• Biggs3535

Participant

If the cause of death on the death certificate is COVID-19, it’s a covid death. That’s 850K.

A perfectly healthy 20-year-old dies in a motorcycle accident. They test him for Covid after the fact, and he tested positive. Therefore, it was a Covid death:

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

After getting pressed on it, the CoD was changed. But how many other situations like this weren’t caught? I don’t you actually give a damn.

I didn’t look it up because I figured it would be a ludicrous point. It was.

Instead of wallowing in your ignorance, you should have looked it up.

• Trask Force

Participant

Kermit, What are you saying?

A) People with a pre-existing condition and get Covid and die would have died anyway. Just pure coincidence. They just happened to have Covid when they died.
      B) People with a pre-existing condition and get Covid and die may have died sooner than they otherwise would have, but its not that big of a deal. Maybe it only cost them six months or a year or five. It’s not my Grandma so who cares.
      C) Its natural selection. People are going to die one way or another. Doesn’t matter how or when. The world is about to implode. There’s going to be a second coming and whoever is righteous will survive, the rest will go down into a pit of fire.

Which of those is your argument?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

After getting pressed on it, the CoD was changed. But how many other situations like this weren’t caught? I don’t you actually give a damn.

Not enough to make a difference to the overall picture. Probably about the same level of significance as the non-existent voter fraud.

My ignorance? That’s rich. I’ve heard these silly nonsense allegations a million times from you boobs. I check it myself to see if there’s ever any validity, and there never is. So why would I check it again to appease people who are busy dispensing disinformation? You morons take a single case of a motorcycle accident marked as a Covid death (that was corrected) and extrapolate to conclude the entire reporting process is fucked and it’s some kind of conspiracy. That is FUCKING IDIOTIC… just like stories of voter fraud having an actual impact on election outcomes.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Not enough to make a difference to the overall picture. Probably about the same level of significance as the non-existent voter fraud.

My ignorance? That’s rich. I’ve heard these silly nonsense allegations a million times from you boobs. I check it myself to see if there’s ever any validity, and there never is. So why would I check it again to appease people who are busy dispensing disinformation? You morons take a single case of a motorcycle accident marked as a Covid death (that was corrected) and extrapolate to conclude the entire reporting process is fucked and it’s some kind of conspiracy. That is FUCKING IDIOTIC… just like stories of voter fraud having an actual impact on election outcomes.

Buggsy has been wrong on everything Covid

He’s generally wrong on everything else too …

and lies to cover up his errors

Him calling anyone ignorant is pure farce, like Chron claiming to be a master of the English language. Or IB claiming to be a Biden supporter

• Trask Force

Participant

If the cause of death on the death certificate is COVID-19, it’s a covid death. That’s 850K.

A perfectly healthy 20-year-old dies in a motorcycle accident. They test him for Covid after the fact, and he tested positive. Therefore, it was a Covid death:

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

I didn’t look it up because I figured it would be a ludicrous point. It was.

How many, Biggs? How about some common sense. How many times would somebody die of an unrelated event such as an accident and just happen to have Covid at the time? Common sense! Get out of your echo chamber, because in echo chambers you throw stupid stuff back and forth and nobody questions it. Nobody says to each other “Hey that really doesn’t make a lot of sense.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

Not enough to make a difference to the overall picture.

Well, this is quite the departure from “If the cause of death on the death certificate is COVID-19, it’s a covid death.” Glad to have opened your eyes, comrade.

My ignorance? That’s rich.

Rich, and accurate. Yes, you were ignorant regarding this subject. It’s up to you if you remain that way or not.

I’ve heard these silly nonsense allegations a million times from you boobs. I check it myself to see if there’s ever any validity, and there never is.

Except this time, naturally. By your own admission, you didn’t take the time to research what Kermit suggested. There is documented validity. That motorcycle death isn’t the only example. It’s just one of many. And you’ll disregard every single one because they don’t fit your narrative.

So why would I check it again to appease people who are busy dispensing disinformation?

Lots of legitimate reasons. Some of those reasons include being more informed and not looking like an ignorant douche-nozzle. But you do you, comrade.

• Biggs3535

Participant

How many times would somebody die of an unrelated event such as an accident and just happen to have Covid at the time?

Clearly it’s happened more than you and your comrade thought. Did your common sense tell you that was possible before this thread? I’m guessing not, because MSNBC and CNN didn’t really cover it, did they Professor.

Get out of your echo chamber

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• buccaneerNW

Participant

And yet he manages to continue even when his points are demonstrably nonsensical. The stubbornness of the disinformation cult is almost admirable.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Except this time, naturally. By your own admission, you didn’t take the time to research what Kermit suggested. There is documented validity. That motorcycle death isn’t the only example. It’s just one of many. And you’ll disregard every single one because they don’t fit your narrative.

I don’t dispute that these cases could/did occur. I dispute that there’s any proof AT ALL that the frequency of bogus reports is sufficient to affect the actual scale of the pandemic numbers — you can’t reasonable suggest or imply large-scale misreporting of numbers based on isolated anecdotes, although Tucker would probably have you believe it. You’d have to demonstrate rampant fraudulent reporting of numbers to change the scale of the pandemic. First you have to tell me why the health sector would be involved in large scale fraudulent reporting of Covid death. What’s the end game? Who benefits? Sounds like another conspiracy theory — because it is. If you can show proof otherwise, then it goes from a conspiracy theory to massive fraud… but you have to prove it with more than a handful of anecdotes from the magamedia cult conspiracy machine.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Rich, and accurate. Yes, you were ignorant regarding this subject. It’s up to you if you remain that way or not.

Not ignorant on the matter as I’ve heard these claims so many times before, read about it, understood the distortions, so I already knew it was bull shit. It truly is batshit crazy and ignorant to suggest fraudulent Covid death reports on a massive scale without something more than a few anecdotes and misrepresentations. Anecdotes and “with covid” don’t put a dent in the numbers… unless you can actually prove otherwise. I know plenty of professionals in the health care field and none of them believe this kind of nonsense.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I don’t dispute that these cases could/did occur.

You actually did:

And you later called these instances “hypotheticals,” when there’s nothing hypothetical about it. These exist. Just because you were unaware doesn’t make them hypothetical.

First you have to tell me why the health sector would be involved in large scale fraudulent reporting of Covid death. What’s the end game? Who benefits?

This has been discussed on here numerous times and it’s pretty widely known at this point at the CARES Act allows for a 20% add-on for services provided for Covid patients. You will, undoubtedly, not believe this to be accurate – so allow me to do the research for you. From USA Today’s “Fact Check”:

Our ruling: True

We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE.

Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it’s considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

This higher allocation of funds has been made possible under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act through a Medicare 20% add-on to its regular payment for COVID-19 patients, as verified by USA TODAY through the American Hospital Association Special Bulletin on the topic.

The hospitals have a financial incentive to list the patients as COVID. Again, this news is almost two years old, so it’s really cute when you attempt to diminish someone else’s knowledge of the situation.

Look at that, you’ve learned a few things in this thread. This has been good for you, comrade. You should keep coming back for more.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

[smfh]

Simply because there’s increased federal aid for Covid does not demonstrate that fraud is occurring or that hospitals are lying about Covid deaths to a degree significant enough to budge the scale of the pandemic numbers. You didn’t demonstrate fraud, you simply demonstrated that you’re suspicious of the people who are taking a beating caring for people during the pandemic.

If you think I’m learning anything from you that I haven’t already heard before, you’re as delusional a you are stupid.

Carry on, cult disinformation boob.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Pretty funny stuff. The whacky world of Trump “independent research”

Based on a April 2020 story where “Doctor Jensen” said that the new Cares Act provided an “avenue” for hospitals to potentially inflate numbers, he also said this in the SAME INTEREVIEW

“Jensen said he thinks the overall number of COVID-19 cases have been undercounted based on limitations in the number of tests available”

And we are a couple years past that claim of an “avenue” for potential overcounting and there are quite a number of federal prosecutions for CV19 TESTING fraud, but none of hospital over charges on the Cares Act? Tons of PPP loan fraud (also part of Cares Act) but NON for hospital overcharging? The feds are not shy about investigating hospitals for Medicare fraud . . JUST ASK RICK SCOTT. Maybe its coming

BUT PUT THAT ASIDE, the claim is that the CIVID 19 numbers are INFLATED while living in state like Florida that actually goes a completely different direction NOT reporting Covid cases or deaths for non-residents. The “snow bird state” LOL. Florida stopped reporting non-residents on June 4th. Based on the last reported numbers INCLUDING non-residents, right up to June 3rd:

ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/cases-monitoring-and-pui-information/state-report/state_reports_latest.pdf

That probably means 3-4% UNDEREPORTING of only TESTED people

By the way, many back to Dr Jensen . . many states “list only laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnoses” but New York as one example lists all PRESUMED or PROBABLE cases (or at let did), which is funny given all the Trumpers here comparing Presumed cases in NY to RESIDENT only cases in Florida

The CDC asked states to list PROBABLE cases back in 2020

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Buggsy is a well soring of Covid Disinformation

he also once claimed Covid was just like the flu

That was roughly 850,000 deaths ago

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

[smfh]

Simply because there’s increased federal aid for Covid does not demonstrate that fraud is occurring or that hospitals are lying about Covid deaths to a degree significant enough to budge the scale of the pandemic numbers. You didn’t demonstrate fraud, you simply demonstrated that you’re suspicious of the people who are taking a beating caring for people during the pandemic.

If you think I’m learning anything from you that I haven’t already heard before, you’re as delusional a you are stupid.

Carry on, cult disinformation boob.

LOL

wasting your time

Buggsy and Runole are true covid deniers

• Biggs3535

Participant

If you think I’m learning anything from you

Judging by your posts, there’s no doubt about it. Or at least you should be learning from the documented, verifiable facts you’ve been shown. You’re pretty clearly uninformed. If you’d like to change that, it’s gonna be up to you, comrade.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

the documented, verifiable facts you’ve been shown.

Like the April 2020 opinion of a single doctor that has NOT come true

You’re pretty clearly uninformed.

You should explain the Libertarian’s position on abortion to him

Or maybe dig up the Voting Rights Act . . tell us all about POLLING STATIONS

(cant make this stuff up)

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Judging by your posts, there’s no doubt about it. Or at least you should be learning from the documented, verifiable facts you’ve been shown. You’re pretty clearly uninformed. If you’d like to change that, it’s gonna be up to you, comrade.

I’ve seen and heard your “facts” before. I think it’s obvious that you’re followed the same playbook as the rest of the magaconspiracy cult — take an isolated fact or statement, extrapolate to draw broader (ludicrous) conclusions about the system as a whole without any factual support. You can’t conclude the numbers are all completely bogus because of a few isolated anecdotes. Your statements are so full of logical fallacies it makes the head spin. Funny, this Covid denial crap follows the same pattern as the stolen election horseshit. You have to be a fucking idiot to believe it.

Not buying into conspiracy theories (as you and the cult do) does not make me uninformed, it makes me a conscious, thinking person. You ought to try it.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

take an isolated fact or statement, extrapolate to draw broader (ludicrous) conclusions about the system as a whole without any factual support.

the classic way of a conspiracy theorist ^^

The theorist cannot possibly be wrong (“CV19 is like the flu”)

so when proven wrong (850K deaths)

find facts to support an alternative hypothesis (“the numbers are fake . . here’s a guy on a motorcycle”)

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’ve seen and heard your “facts” before. I think it’s obvious that you’re followed the same playbook as the rest of the magaconspiracy cult — take an isolated fact or statement, extrapolate to draw broader (ludicrous) conclusions about the system as a whole without any factual support. You can’t conclude the numbers are all completely bogus because of a few isolated anecdotes. Your statements are so full of logical fallacies it makes the head spin. Funny, this Covid denial crap follows the same pattern as the stolen election horseshit. You have to be a fucking idiot to believe it.

Not buying into conspiracy theories (as you and the cult do) does not make me uninformed, it makes me a conscious, thinking person. You ought to try it.

Maybe this is your problem. I haven’t extrapolated anything or concluded the numbers are all bogus. This is a strawman you’ve had to create to soothe the burn you received from disinformation cult boob. The boob has simply taken arguments, two of them specifically, you’ve made and destroyed them via factual information.

And lolz @ “ I’ve seen and heard your “facts” before.” Sure, you have champ. Sure, you have. That was blatantly obvious by all of the factually incorrect shit you posted that I corrected.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

I haven’t extrapolated anything or concluded the numbers are all bogus.

You basically said the 850K+ dead was not true and still haven’t provided any support for that claim except for talking about anecdotal cases and saying the health sector has incentives to commit fraud.

And yeah, I have heard all this same bullshit before.

factually incorrect shit you posted that I corrected.

Which point was factually incorrect again?

Carry on, “Champ”.

• Biggs3535

Participant

You basically said the 850K+ dead was not true and still haven’t provided any support for that claim except for talking about anecdotal cases and saying the health sector has incentives to commit fraud.

Basically? Perhaps you can provide the quote where I “basically” said that. Should be pretty easy.

And yeah, I have heard all this same bullshit before.

If that was the case, you wouldn’t have ignorantly stated

And

First you have to tell me why the health sector would be involved in large scale fraudulent reporting of Covid death. What’s the end game? Who benefits?

Which point was factually incorrect again?

See above, champ.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Weak effort. You’re still in a delusional conspiracy fantasy.

• Biggs3535

Participant

buccaneerNW wrote:

Basically? Perhaps you can provide the quote where I “basically” said that. Should be pretty easy.

Must not have been very easy at all.

Your surrender is both noted and accepted, champ. You can have the last word.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

You can have the last word.

Thanks Champ, your surrender is accepted.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Because I’m not as big of a dick as I may appear on a bulletin board, I want to admit I was wrong about something. It was Kermit who “basically” said the 850K number is wrong: “You might want to check your numbers, Sport. Is that 850K+ deaths FROM Covid, or 850K deaths WITH Covid?” So it’s my bad for pinning that on you — I didn’t realize I was dealing with 2 different commenters.

But you did mention a few things intended to cast doubt on whether those numbers might be misreported. And my point was never to say that there aren’t specific cases where misreporting may have occurred, rather my point was to say that there isn’t any evidence to support that misreporting and/or fraud might be occurring on any significant scale.

Viewing 84 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Pirate’s Cove’ is closed to new topics and replies.