Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• leeroybuc93

Participant

We’re starting to really see the young guys grow up. Davis got beat once early but he is really starting to look like a difference maker.

Vea is becoming more and more consistent with his impact. He is a nightmare and any talk about Derwin James needs to be rewarded with ridicule.

If this is the Devin White we can expect to see from here on out, good Lord. You can see him getting better and better every game. The sky is the limit.

We’re going to have to give up at least one of Nassib, JPP, and Barrett. No way we can pay them all. I’m going to really miss whoever is gone.

They’re still young and I expect a stinker again at some point, but for once I feel like we have real building blocks and something to look forward to on that side of the ball.

• Pennywise

Participant

Shaq and nassib aren’t going anywhere, jpp is odd man out

• Ramonb

Participant

I would keep Nasib and Barrett.  JPP is a great player and teammate, but his best days are behind him.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Shaq and nassib aren’t going anywhere, jpp is odd man out

That’s my thought as well, but I will miss him for sure. Guy is a legit badass and one of the main leaders on the team.

• GoldsonAges

Participant

Nassib isnt as system fit. Sign Shaq and either JPP on a 1 year deal or get another OLB in here. I would NOT pay Nassib big money to play in a system he doesn’t fit

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• The Anomaly

Participant

It is nice to see the D play well but we just played two of the worst team sin the NFL.  I’d like to see them do it against a playoff caliber team before we claim anything fixed.  Sorry.  I’ve seen us too many times play better toward the end of the year and it NOT carry over.  Again, it’s fools gold.

• Graham

Participant

The play in the secondary has been better.  White shed the knee brace.  He’s been better.  The return of JPP has definitely helped.  Good to see.

• BucsWin31

Participant

I would keep Nasib and Barrett. JPP is a great player and teammate, but his best days are behind him.

Yet he’s one of the best on the team & a huge leader. Would be stupid to let him go…leaders don’t grow on trees.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Any news on Dean’s injury?

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I’m going to need a solid 4 game stretch of good play on average to even start the conversation, and a couple of those teams can’t be the worst in the nfl like the bucs have played recently, that’s my thought.

• Anonymous

Inactive

was really wrong about JPP….thought Licht should have unloaded him ASAP along w/ that contract – no way he comes back from neck fracture…..seems like he’s an important part of that DL rush they’ve been getting lately.

• Bootz2004

Blocked

JPP brings something to this defense no other player can. We must re-sign him if we can and we should be able to

• Madman

Participant

Shaq is a 100% must sign. I’d bring back JPP too.  I bet he still has 2 years of excellent play in him. Dude is a warrior and tonesetter. Nassib is just another guy imo.

• ShotCaller

Participant

JPP has been a monster and the defense has definitely upticked since his return. Guys like him defy time and health issues. I’d love to see him back around $11M.

Nassib 2.0 is already on the team with Nelson.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shaq is a 100% must sign. I’d bring back JPP too. I bet he still has 2 years of excellent play in him. Dude is a warrior and tonesetter. Nassib is just another guy imo.

SR said it best on WDAE this a.m.   A fist is only good with all its fingers…..(but don’t tell JPP that).  Takes a lot though – strong DB play, LB, etc..all complimentary….they all need each other along w/ good DC play calling.

• Pepsi

Participant

Suh is the guy to replace along the Dline. Barret, JPP, and Nassib all need to be resigned somehow.

• Detrimental

Participant

Ryan Smith stinks at CB

Nassib is JAG

Suh can be replaced via draft pick

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

I agree if anyone needs to be replaced it’s Suh.. Barret, JPP and  Nassib make up great cohesion… I wouldn’t wanna disturb that chemistry between the three.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.