Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• cryptfiend

Participant

Anyone interested in getting Sherman to be our db coach when he retires? Watching him on the sideline, he is fired up and hungry

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Nobody on here is qualified to make that analysis or even have a valid suggestion to it

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Pretty sure he said he’s not interested in coaching.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

He’s the AQ Shipley of this years team lol

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

He’d have to uproot his wife and kids from California. Don’t think he’ll do it hearing him in past interviews. If it was the 9ers than maybe.

• Kermit56

Participant

Per PFT, Arians is considering moving Sherman to safety once his calf is well enough to play…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He’s too slow for corner but he is a sure tackler. Hopefully we don’t need him at all soon and Whitehead and Edwards return.

• buc-in-out

Participant

With Edwards suspended and Whitehead out, we could sure use the safety depth. He’s smart enough to play any DB position, I think he could be a pretty decent safety option.

• Kermit56

Participant

I think he could be a pretty decent safety option.

I agree, and like he stated, it would probably extend his career a few years.

• Swash

Participant

From reports I’ve read and witnessed on the sidelines, he is EXTREMELY active and engaged with the DB’s. I respect the hell out of that. It would be cool and a surprise to see him ultimately become a coach.. but there’s guys like that.. Deion Sanders comes to mind.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.