Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• warrenfb12

Participant

So, how is it that Green Bay can figure out a way to get the throw backs worked in, but we just can’t do it anymore because of the helmets? Pretty sure those are different helmets the pack are wearing…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, how is it that Green Bay can figure out a way to get the throw backs worked in, but we just can't do it anymore because of the helmets? Pretty sure those are different helmets the pack are wearing...

They are not wearing the yellow helmets?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just noting that even if the helmets are an issue, we have two potential sets of throwbacks now.  As much as lovethe creamsicles (and I genuinely do – they’re what I grew up with), superbowl throwbacks could be fun, and we could get away with wearing our current helmets with them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just noting that even if the helmets are an issue, we have two potential sets of throwbacks now.  As much as lovethe creamsicles (and I genuinely do - they're what I grew up with), superbowl throwbacks could be fun, and we could get away with wearing our current helmets with them.

They can just change the decal like other teams do. The base color is the problem with wearing the orange uniforms.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, how is it that Green Bay can figure out a way to get the throw backs worked in, but we just can't do it anymore because of the helmets? Pretty sure those are different helmets the pack are wearing...

Okay, I just checked. They are the same yellow helmets minus all the decals.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you're right they are, sans the decals. I still think we should rock the throwbacks. Just make the additional helmet. Loved the throw back creamsicle game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you're right they are, sans the decals. I still think we should rock the throwbacks. Just make the additional helmet. Loved the throw back creamsicle game.

I think there was another foolish rule about having a second helmet for that reason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Fun League ruined throwbacks for many teams.I think its too soon for the team to want to "throwback" to our SB unis. They probably still want us to get used to the current ones.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love for the Bucs to wear the throwbacks whenever they play a team from the old NFC north days

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I'd love for the Bucs to wear the throwbacks whenever they play a team from the old NFC north days

...or from the first season, when they were in the AFC. :)

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

I think we need to just throw back to the previous uniform every game.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

No Fun League ruined throwbacks for many teams.I think its too soon for the team to want to "throwback" to our SB unis. They probably still want us to get used to the current ones.

You can thank the NFLPA for that one. The huge lawsuit made sure safety is paramount. And #e!! no on creamsickle throwbacks. They shouldn't ever return. Maybe the people who are too young to remember them like then but those who lived through those days don't want to remember those days.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.