Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• delgreco

Participant

What has anyone heard about tickets ?

Snooping around Ticketmaster …

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I saw a pair in section 210 listed for $100,000ea

Dead serious.

Dafuq?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

110 at $44K a pop.

• BucBalla85

Participant

“Hey hon the bucs are in the super bowl gonna check out tick…no were just gonna throw another super bowl party babe…”

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Much more fun. Your own food and beer at cheaper prices in your air conditioned home.

• Mic

Participant

Experiencing history is worth it IMO, hope you guys on this board are gonna be there.

• seekpar

Participant

Only 22,000. By the time you subtract NFL partners and sponsors, and the 7,500 for health care workers [BIG thumbs up to the NFL for this], there won’t be many leftover. It would be a dream come true to go to this game, but I’m not laying out that type of coin for a football game.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Ill be in tampa for the game!

Cheapest ones i saw last week were $7750.

• seekpar

Participant

Just saw an email from the Bucs. Krewe Member random drawing for season ticket holders who opted in for the 2020 season. Tickets will be awarded in pairs, cost is face value plus fees. One of the stipulations is the tickets cannot be resold or transferred. This is one lottery I’d really like to win!

• m_j

Participant

nfl on location was starting around 9k earlier today.

in any normal year I would do anything to get in, but not this time. this is going to be the first home playoff game in ray jay I’m going to miss …. but that’s life! I also couldn’t go to san diego in 2003….. there is always TV!

• Greattimes

Participant

Buy tickets online at your own risk! No one actually has any tickets yet except NFL staff and partners.

• m_j

Participant

@seekpar, did they say how many tixx we’re going to get

• RHBucsFan

Participant

the email said 2

• Greattimes

Participant

Tickets bought over the internet or other sources will most likely be counterfeit or scams.

• seekpar

Participant

m_j…they did not mention how many tickets would be in the lottery. I saw somewhere yesterday they start at $950 each for upper corners. Glad I have a slush fund for stuff like this if we win a set. Definitely going if we win 2.

• m_j

Participant

thanks man! good luck to you!

my dad is definitely going, he says he never believed he was gonna see us playing big game again, and since it’s just 15min drive he’s gotta go there. he is 89 btw. he’s got his vaccine already so no regrets! we couldn’t go to san diego so I fully understand him. in normal times I would have been there as well.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

that’s awesome for your dad. If he’s definitely going, how did he get tickets?

I emailed my Bucs ticket broker to ask how many tickets would be made available to Krewe members in the raffle. He said he did not know. Makes a big difference if it’s two tickets TOTAL, or a few hundred.

Damn, screw this COVID crap man. Any other year and I’d be watching this game from Ray Jay.

• m_j

Participant

he bought it yesterday from official NFL partner, a robbery but he can afford that. I only hope he doesn’t get a stroke if it gets tight. just kidding, he’s in a great shape for his age …… nice weather for last 65 years I guess :-)

• seekpar

Participant

I just googled this and the web site All Sports said roughly 2,500 tickets for Bucs season ticket holders, players, and staff. Slim pickings for season ticket holders I would guess based on that.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Have any Krewe members heard anything?? I haven’t!

• seekpar

Participant

The email I received said the lottery would take place on or about 1/27, and winners would be notified on or before 2/1 via email. Keep checking because you only have 24 hours to accept/decline tickets if you’re a ticket winner.

• WaldoBuc

Participant

As a vaccinated health care worker I was hoping to get a shot at the NFL tickets.

Looks like it’s only local community residents that are eligible. Great for y’all but bad for me living out of state now.

In a non Covid year I might could pull a few strings financially, but no way can I afford a ticket at this years prices. That’s -put a kid in college or buy a small car for them- money.

• replica

Participant

Face value is said to be from 1-4k, would love to go but doesn’t sound good

• my68ss

Participant

Thought for sure someone would have posted they got picked by now…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I have received ZERO updates or communication from the Bucs ticket office about the tickets. Last correspondence from them was Monday saying the Krewe members would be selected on or around the 27th, which was Wednesday.

• my68ss

Participant

I think they should have done it by tenure as opposed to “random”. I feel the people who have been the most faithful (suffered the longest) should have first crack at them.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Email from the Bucs ticket office also said “winners will be notified on or before February 1 through the email address on their Account Manager.”

Guess today is the day.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

I haven’t heard anything either. I confirmed with my rep today that emails will be out by today

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry guys

• LIBucsFan93

Participant

The Super Bowl isn’t made for the die hard fan any longer. I was fortunate enough to have my season ticket account pulled for SB 37. Tickets in 2003 were $350. Crazy thing was I didn’t have airfare or a hotel. Had to fly into LA and rent a car. Had a great time in the 3 days I was there but would’ve loved to have had more time. That SB was the last time there was only 1 week between NFC Championship and SB games. It was a whirlwind

• RHBucsFan

Participant

NFL has told us countless times how honorable they are to donate 7500 tickets to front line Covid workers, but can’t find anywhere how many tickets were made available to Bucs season ticket holders. Curious as to what this number was.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Tickets thru nfl at $5,750 today…

• seekpar

Participant

No email, so I guess I’ll be watching on my 60″ HDTV in the comfort of my own home. Private concession stand a few feet away fully stocked with Coronas, and a private bathroom right down the hall. No lines. No mask. No obnoxious Chiefs fans yelling in my ears. Life is good!

• JayAuggs

Participant

I mean cr@p. I’d even spend the $6k for a ticket, but can’t even buy them in anything but “pods” which I’ve seen is a minimum 2-3 other tickets that need to be bought. Anyone looking for an extra to go in then please DM me!

• m_j

Participant

yepp, that has something to do with covid. contact prevention etc.
        that‘s 2021

• my68ss

Participant

Been looking for 2 for my daughter and I, I’ll pay stupid money but not super stupid money. Gonna see how pricing goes as we get closer to the game. We might be able to work something out…

• 3rd and Hump

Participant

Can you even send DMs on this board now? I can’t find it, but I’d definitely be interested in splitting a pair with you.

• Darktanian

Participant

You can always buy 1 of 30,000 cardboard cutouts with a picture of your face on it.

Not sure what that costs.

I hope they are all cutouts of Kansas City fans with a picture of them with their jaw dropped in unbelief!

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.