Viewing 127 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

“@RapSheet: The #Bucs are trading Tim Wright to the #Lions, source said. Detroit gets a pass-catching TE.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

was he traded, or are they trying to trade him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn Eric Ebron must be looking like a bum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. Now, what did the Bucs get?  (Again, the TE chart will be Stocker, Myers, and ASJ...)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was my first thought as well but then i started thinking, who else do they have at TE?as much Detroit likes to throw the ball this is a good move for themi'll tell you what, for an UDFA weve gotten a lot out of Wright in terms of trades

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was my first thought as well but then i started thinking, who else do they have at TE?as much Detroit likes to throw the ball this is a good move for themi'll tell you what, for an UDFA weve gotten a lot out of Wright in terms of trades

They have Pettigrew, Fauria, and Ebron IIRC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i thought they released Pettigrew? either wayid rather get something for Wright than just cut him so if its even a 7th we come out ahead since it doesnt look like we were gonna keep him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i thought they released Pettigrew? either wayid rather get something for Wright than just cut him so if its even a 7th we come out ahead since it doesnt look like we were gonna keep him

It’s like recouping the wasted pick known as Joey Iosefa. The guy who scouted him should be fired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's like recouping the wasted pick known as Joey Iosefa. The guy who scouted him should be fired.

agreedat least we might break even for oncewe absolutely need to improve our late round scouting. thats one of the biggest problems with this team. good teams find contributors in rounds 4-7. the Bucs hardly ever dohow many guys that contributed for us were in that draft frame in the past 5 yearsDekoda WatsonKwon Alexander...............................................................thats all i can think ofwe need to do better drafting late and really just drafting overall

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got some backup kicker from set for tim.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 37s37 seconds agoBucs receive PK  Kyle Brindza in exchange for TE Tim Wright from the Lions

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO!Lovie Gump strikes again. Brindza is terrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 37s37 seconds agoBucs receive PK  Kyle Brindza in exchange for TE Tim Wright from the Lions

Even Madden won't let you trade kickers!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh…a guy that was going to be an obvious cut for a guy that was going to be an obvious cut. Both teams get to see what they can do in preseason game 4 and can cut if need be, with nothing lost.And save all that "Tim Wright is the best TE on the roster" BS. Dude was not going to make this team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh...a guy that was going to be an obvious cut for a guy that was going to be an obvious cut. Both teams get to see what they can do in preseason game 4 and can cut if need be, with nothing lost.And save all that "Tim Wright is the best TE on the roster" BS. Dude was not going to make this team.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is he terrible? 3 for 3 in preseason and has a big leg. Just curious if you know something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

why a kicker?  id rather a 7th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kickers are your highest scorers, and the guys we have are squandering chances…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh...a guy that was going to be an obvious cut for a guy that was going to be an obvious cut. Both teams get to see what they can do in preseason game 4 and can cut if need be, with nothing lost.And save all that "Tim Wright is the best TE on the roster" BS. Dude was not going to make this team.

Nailed it.But by all means...let the freak out commence...for...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 3m3 minutes ago Tampa, FLNew Bucs kicker Kyle Brindza in preseason opener for Lions: FGs from 49, 41 yards, PAT, 45-yard punt and 4-for-4 on touchbacks on kickoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think I'd rather just cut Wright than to trade him for a backup kicker, lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is he terrible? 3 for 3 in preseason and has a big leg. Just curious if you know something.

Agreed.  Dude looks like a decent option, while our kickers have been sucking.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

Apparently he can punt too. I think he had like a 50 yd avg during pre season too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do not understand this at all  … bring over that kicker …..  strange :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

49.3 average on 4 punts…They gonna cut all the other kickers?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

49.3 average on 4 punts...They gonna cut all the other kickers?

now that would be impressive to see.id rather cut odea

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NOOOOO, how could they possibly trade a guy who was going to get cut anyways for a guy who can punt and kick when our special teams has been a disaster so far? LOVIE (who doesn’t even make trades) AND LICHT SUCK!!!!People will really complain about anything, smh...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His history shows he is fairly in accurate. He is cut bait.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's like recouping the wasted pick known as Joey Iosefa. The guy who scouted him should be fired.

agreedat least we might break even for oncewe absolutely need to improve our late round scouting. thats one of the biggest problems with this team. good teams find contributors in rounds 4-7. the Bucs hardly ever dohow many guys that contributed for us were in that draft frame in the past 5 yearsDekoda WatsonKwon Alexander...............................................................thats all i can think ofwe need to do better drafting late and really just drafting overall

Keith Tandy, but yeah, I completely agree with your point. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm assuming the Bucs would have rather had a 7th, too!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They weren't giving us anything like a pick for a guy that would have been released anyway. A kicker helps us immediately as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has to be it for Koenen/Murray, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

49.3 average on 4 punts...They gonna cut all the other kickers?

That would clear 4 roster spots. I mean, even if they keep a real punter (which they will most likely do), that's still 3 spots that get cleared. Makes cuts easier when you can take 3 right off the top.I thought we were also carrying two long snappers, but roster only shows DePaola. Thought we signed a second one last week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look at the bright side, at least the Bucs didn’t give up next year’s 4th round pick plus Wright…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The biggest problem the Bucs have is that Koenen is the holder. They need to find someone else (Glennon) and then if this new guy can kick off in the end zone, punt 49 yards and make 50+ yard field goals, then cut EVERYONE and get on with it. My other pet peeve, is the dedicated long snapper. Please no jokes about Gilkey and EDS as the long snapper but to have a player, on Sunday, take up a roster spot and NEVER see the field as the 8th Olineman, pisses me off. At least this year, the dedicated PR/KR role will be held by either a RB or WR, so that is good. So Glennon, start practicing holding for FG’s and extra points, so we can get rid of Koenen. Then Barth and Murray can also go, as they will be available on the couch this year if needed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The biggest problem the Bucs have is Koenen is the holder. They need to find someone else (Glennon)

I think Glennon held on an extra point vs. Cincy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The biggest problem the Bucs have is Koenen is the holder. They need to find someone else (Glennon)

I think Glennon held on an extra point vs. Cincy.

Since it's such a rythm thing, like the Oline and Dline, I say get the snapper, holder and kicker straight this year, suffer with the inevitable problems THIS YEAR, then be set for a long time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like a big leg:https://t.co/hrfuE7N7u4

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like a big leg:https://t.co/hrfuE7N7u4

Well that is one way to mask our lousy kick coverage units...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like a big leg

I heard that before.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

add the guy that scouted Sims and ASJ to that list.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

Asj sucks bro. Sorry to break it to u hate is right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

asj has at least one tough catch this preseason.  wright had a big drop.  im rooting for ASJ and sims until they prove otherwise.  both guys showed some flashes again, this time against the browns

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They weren't giving us anything like a pick for a guy that would have been released anyway. A kicker helps us immediately as well.

not real sure a kicker helps us.  another kicker only muddies the water imo.  the team knows what barth is, knows what murray is.  if they want someone else, get rid of someone.  no need for a 1 week 3 person race imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

asj has at least one tough catch this preseason.  wright had a big drop. im rooting for ASJ and sims until they prove otherwise.  both guys showed some flashes again, this time against the browns

A reasonable concept.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hey i get it, they were 2nd and 3rd round choices who didnt set the world on fire.  but the constant negativity towards them is a tad excessive imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not real sure a kicker helps us.  another kicker only muddies the water imo.  the team knows what barth is, knows what murray is.  if they want someone else, get rid of someone.  no need for a 1 week 3 person race imo.

I'm not excited about getting a kicker but Murray has been bad so far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s gotta burn the ego a tad…being traded for an unknown kicker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

What has he done that he's good at?I can't name 1 play he's impressed me on.  Dude is soft as hell can't fix soft as hell. He's overrated like crazy dude may look good in shorts but in pads I've seen nothing to get excited about. Hes always covered in every game I've watched of him can't get open for shit. Cant break tackles and can't block. No bueno. People like to bag on Sims but at the moment ass-ferian has been the shittier pick so far.I've been more impressed with puke stocker and brate then him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

What has he done that he's good at?I can't name 1 play he's impressed me on.  Dude is soft as hell can't fix soft as hell. He's overrated like crazy dude may look good in shorts but in pads I've seen nothing to get excited about. Hes always covered in every game I've watched of him can't get open for (censored). Cant break tackles and can't block. No bueno. People like to bag on Sims but at the moment ass-ferian has been the (censored)tier pick so far.I've been more impressed with puke stocker and brate then him.

He's been blocking well this preseason, he's been catching the accurate balls that come his way. Other than that, what do you want him to do with crappy line play and spotty QB play?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don’t trade your best pass catching TE for a Kicker that isn’t going to make the roster.  FFS at least obtain a draft pick or OG, or a DE.SMH.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even Madden won't let you trade kickers!!!!

+1Yup.  Bucs are chumps once more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hey i get it, they were 2nd and 3rd round choices who didnt set the world on fire.  but the constant negativity towards them is a tad excessive imo.

Where is Garv?  Shouldn't he be labeling them "Not real Bucs fans" for not supporting the players?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have three freaking kickers.  Hilarious.  This is a top notch organization. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't trade your best pass catching TE for a Kicker that isn't going to make the roster.  FFS at least obtain a draft pick or OG, or a DE.SMH.

1. Wright wasn't going to make this roster.2. He's not our best pass catching TE. People need to stop floating that myth around.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't trade your best pass catching TE for a Kicker that isn't going to make the roster.  FFS at least obtain a draft pick or OG, or a DE.SMH.

1. Wright wasn't going to make this roster.2. He's not our best pass catching TE. People need to stop floating that myth around.

1. Myers doesn't deserve to make the roster.  Stocker doesn't deserve to make the roster.  They can't block and they are not a threat in the passing game.ASJ is big and yet he plays like he has a cement in his shoes.2.Wright was the best pass catching TE on the roster when it came to real game situations.Don't buy the hype machine from PR about ASJ. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't name 1 play he's impressed me on.  Dude is soft as hell can't fix soft as hell.

you werent impressed with his catch against hte browns?  crossing the middle, hit by whitner(?) on a bang bang play?  its just straight up ridiculous or lying to not be impressed with that catch.  it was the opposite of soft, it was a nice and tough catch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have three freaking kickers.  Hilarious.  This is a top notch organization.

Yup.Bucs have as many kickers as "nickel cornerbacks" on the roster. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

What has he done that he's good at?I can't name 1 play he's impressed me on.  Dude is soft as hell can't fix soft as hell. He's overrated like crazy dude may look good in shorts but in pads I've seen nothing to get excited about. Hes always covered in every game I've watched of him can't get open for (censored). Cant break tackles and can't block. No bueno. People like to bag on Sims but at the moment ass-ferian has been the (censored)tier pick so far.I've been more impressed with puke stocker and brate then him.

Yeah ASJ lacks the drive for greatness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Myers doesn't deserve to make the roster.  Stocker doesn't deserve to make the roster.  They can't block and they are not a threat in the passing game.ASJ is big and yet he plays like he has a cement in his shoes.2.Wright was the best pass catching TE on the roster when it came to real game situations.Don't buy the hype machine from PR about ASJ.

myers is just as much of a threat as anyone.  he is also the most proven in real game situations.  by all accounts tim wright has not been catching the ball much this preseason.  now our fans can complain and point out that he did under schiano, but what does that mean to lovie?  the guy dropped the most important type of pass against the bengals.the problem with the hype machine is that is all or nothing.  asj could have a nice season but if its not better than gronk or graham is a bust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Myer has proven he can’t block and he is not a threat in the passing game like he used to be.  Brate is better than him at this point.Wright doesn't control how the coaching staff views the players.  If the coaching staff has hard on stiffies for Gilkies and Stockers of the roster there not much that can be done.ASJ is going to be a bust because primarily he can't block as he was supposed to be a two way, complete TE.  You know the one dimensional Wright he was replacing?  The same one that now will be utilized in Detroit.Koetter is now stuck with the worst TE group in the NFL now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't name 1 play he's impressed me on.  Dude is soft as hell can't fix soft as hell.

you werent impressed with his catch against hte browns?  crossing the middle, hit by whitner(?) on a bang bang play?  its just straight up ridiculous or lying to not be impressed with that catch.  it was the opposite of soft, it was a nice and tough catch.

Thats how I know this guy isn't watching him to be impressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So he caught how many balls this preseason 2? I'm supposed to be happy he hung on to the ball and got smacked after? Has he broken any tackles this year andhis blocking has not been good I can tell u haven't been watching. His blocking hasn't even been adequate. Built like Tarzan plays like Jane. I hope he proves me wrong. I'm not bbetting on it tho. I'm Def not buying the pr hype machine either. Remember Josh mccown is deadly accurate in 2014. Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It amazes me how people can label players as sure-fire busts after 1 season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So he caught how many balls this preseason 2? I'm supposed to be happy he hung on to the ball and got smacked after? Has he broken any tackles this year andhis blocking has not been good I can tell u haven't been watching. His blocking hasn't even been adequate. Built like Tarzan plays like Jane. I hope he proves me wrong.

i thought you wanted one play?  you should be impressed and happy when our players make tough plays.  were you impressed when wright dropped a perfectly placed ball on 3rd down without getting hit?breaking tackles?  thats the standard?  how about getting open and moving the chains?  no ones blocking has been great this preseaon.  a lot of ok, adequate, competitive blocks.  you can tell i havent been watching?  great, is it because i pointed out the nice catch he had?if you really hope he proves you wrong, why do you find it necessary to badmouth him over and over?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ only has two catches so far?  Has he been injured?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.buccaneers.com/team-and-stats/statistics.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crappy QB and line play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many should the third or fourth receiving option have with 30 passing snaps played?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like a big leg

I heard that before.

Bravo, funny stuff!  that was my first thought when I read that too.  Corrupt minds think alike!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So he caught how many balls this preseason 2? I'm supposed to be happy he hung on to the ball and got smacked after? Has he broken any tackles this year andhis blocking has not been good I can tell u haven't been watching. His blocking hasn't even been adequate. Built like Tarzan plays like Jane. I hope he proves me wrong. I'm not bbetting on it tho. I'm Def not buying the pr hype machine either. Remember Josh mccown is deadly accurate in 2014. Lolz

ASJ was over drafted.  You don't use a 2nd round pick on a one dimensional TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ was over drafted.  You don't use a 2nd round pick on a one dimensional TE.

He was one dimensional now? Since when?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I liked Tim Wright in his first go-round and I agree that our TE isn’t exceptional, but…. He's really just a big WR who by all accounts has not very good in practice and didn't show in preseason. He was traded away by two different OC's here, and got cut by NE when they could keep 90 players. I don't get why people are fired up about that or bringing in another kicker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am sure the team could at least found an adequate OL for Wright. Trading anyone for a kicker seems dumb in my book. They are the most expendable players in football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This.Then again, they may have an actual valid reason for trading him away. Idk if its a bad trade, but i wouldnt have done it. Not without a pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am sure the team could at least found an adequate OL for Wright. Trading anyone for a kicker seems dumb in my book. They are the most expendable players in football.

Until they miss a kick that could have won the game.....I'd say if this kid ends up being our starting kicker he's a lot more valuable than a 4th string TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Football is all about “What have you done for me lately.”Clearly Wright and our kickers can't reply with too much there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Until they miss a kick that could have won the game.....I'd say if this kid ends up being our starting kicker he's a lot more valuable than a 4th string TE.

Very true, wright could be the key to unlocking ST...However, the likelyhood of of that happening is somewhere around 1oo,ooo-1."So, ...yur telling me there's a chance!?!" comes to mind right away. There is actually more of a chance that wright looks better there, than this kicker does here. They arent going to able to cover everyone, so wright, if he gets a legit shot, might end up looking like a steal for them. Not saying hes a playmaker, but that if he gets a shot, there will be opportunities.I was hoping he would stick here though. Smart guy, lots of hustle, and can make awkward matchups. Oh well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yet two were traded for today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

Stand by your man, youngone. You are very loyal.  ;D ;D ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

LOL it sounds so much better when its about you and Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

LOL it sounds so much better when its about you and Glennon.

LOL I just wanted to return all the love.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol i hear ya.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This ranks up there with the Koetter and Winston acquisitions for offseason additions. We could get a reliable kicker and replace our awful punter at the same time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’re sunk because we traded Wright?Red Board on full tilt. Yikes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol i hear ya.

Could be worse. Peanut kept referring to me as "dude" last night.  :P

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

So we are disappointed that OBP brought in a kicker who 1) Hits his FGs 2) Can kick it out if the end zone 3) Can punt…and we have Koenen? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we are disappointed that OBP brought in a kicker who 1) Hits his FGs 2) Can kick it out if the end zone 3) Can punt...and we have Koenen? What the hell is wrong with you people?

i am disappointed because he is a rookie K – he didnt hit his FGs in college.  we have 2 guys on roster who have been pretty good pros.  have proven their worth in tampa.  im not sure anyone knows what is going on.  and we are not going to have a guy who does FGs and punts and KOs.  thats a pipedream.i think many are upset because wright had potential, and to trade him away for a guy who probably wont make the roster, and even if he does wont improve our kicking situation...that just kinda stings.im more upset about odea still having a job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tim Wright sucked.I know some can't accept that but it's true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So if Tim Wright sucks what does that make asj?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The guy who is TE1 when Wright was TE5.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ plays like a drunk ogre out there yo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

of course....and will continue to do so until he gives me reason not to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ plays like a drunk ogre out there yo.

And was 3 players better than Tim Wright yo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

You plan on extending that courtesy to other players or no?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

Can't argue with a single word. I believe some fans are so enamoured with his size that they don't see his softness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

Can't argue with a single word. I believe some fans are so enamoured with his size that they don't see his softness.

Blindly agreeing with a load of non facts. You won't mention his crappy QB play for the 30 or so snaps he's been in. How much do you expect him to do with that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

are YOU impressed?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

are YOU impressed?

He caught 2 of the few accurate passes in his 30 or so snaps of work and has blocked well during that time. I'm fine with that so far.I could see if our QBs were surgically craving up defenses and ASJ was shltting the bed. That's not the case tho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

Blindly agreeing with a load of non facts. You won't mention his crappy QB play for the 30 or so snaps he's been in. How much do you expect him to do with that?

We're obviously watching 2 entirely different players man. I thinka assferian is overrated and u obviously think he's in track.Just saying the way pr the media and fans and the fo have tried to hype this guy up is outrageous. Ud think he was the next Shannon sharpe when in reality he's done diddly squat other then fumble the ball to lose a game and some stupid captain Morgan td celebration. To each his own hopefully he comes around I don't see the hype around him tho. I will give him credit tho he doesn't look as fat as he did last year. Dude was starting to look like the Pillsbury dough boy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

We're obviously watching 2 entirely different players man. I thinka assferian is overrated and u obviously think he's in track.Just saying the way pr the media and fans and the fo have tried to hype this guy up is outrageous. Ud think he was the next Shannon sharpe when in reality he's done diddly squat other then fumble the ball to lose a game and some stupid captain Morgan td celebration. To each his own hopefully he comes around I don't see the hype around him tho. I will give him credit tho he doesn't look as fat as he did last year. Dude was starting to look like the Pillsbury dough boy.

This says take nothing else I say after this seriously.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is swag…  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

do you think it's impossible?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a big guy with the dreaded "P" label

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, I just think you should give them more time than 1 season to prove themselves. I think both ASJ and Sims have shown flashes and both guys had injuries last year so I'm definitely not going to write them off yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, I just think you should give them more time than 1 season to prove themselves. I think both ASJ and Sims have shown flashes and both guys had injuries last year so I'm definitely not going to write them off yet.

I wouldn't write either off, but in ASJ's case I am hard pressed to think of a "flash"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But..But...He was going to be the next Mike Alstott...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

absolutely!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

For me, it's not so much the results as it is the effort. He comes across as a guy simply going thru the motions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and you're very much entitled to that. I'm gonna stick my neck out right now and say he will never live up to the hype. If i'm wrong, i'm own it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still bagging on ASJ.

absolutely!!

Tell me about our QB thus far then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tim Wright sucked.

i think this is overboard, but the fact is he was brought in as a recieving TE and has not been making plays.  blame it on winston, blame it on glennon, blame it on koetter.  the guy has made plays in the past.  but he isnt currently making them.  he was glennons best friend 2 years ago – but for some reason he isnt now.  and his one time to shine in a game he busted.i think he is better than he has shown this preaseason, but come on, hes JAG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on what exactly?

cmon hate, i think you are hopping on the wrong train.  i get it that he hasnt shown IT yet.  but you cant argue a single word?  his catch against the browns was nice.  it wasnt soft at all.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

bump

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

lol, some of these post are comical, boid fink like comical

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Lions wanted to trade another player to the Bucs for Wright, but Ronde said the Bucs asked for something they could use. Kyle Brindza was money tonight. Yup, we can use him. Thanks Lions. I wonder who we can get next season when we trade Tim Wright again? :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Lions wanted to trade another player to the Bucs for Wright, but Ronde said the Bucs asked for something they could use. Kyle Brindza was money tonight.

Wait until they "train" him...

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

LMAO!,  gametime,Lovie Gump strikes again. Brindza is terrible.

Boid Gump strikes again--- are you going to hide for a while now. Take alldaway, anomaly, m-j, x-factor, ryan24 and BucsFanNC with you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I ragged on us for making this trade but got to admit looks like a brilliant move after last night..

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I ragged on us for making this trade but got to admit looks like a brilliant move after last night..

I agree. I think this was a great trade. Wright was most likely going to be cut.I think we should take him back every year, after he's released, and then trade him to fill a need. :)

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

I will continue to bump this till Bucs cut the rookie K , that according to so many uninformed, sucks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there are some real jewels in this thread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Based on this guy’s performance thus far, it was a winning trade. TW just looked lost out there.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

What did you hate about this trade?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What did you hate about this trade?

LMAO, double fail.Bashes a player he's probably never even heard of and blames the HC instead of the GM for the trade.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

I respect you for being man enough to admit you were wrong--unlike some others.

Please wait…

Viewing 127 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.