Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

I came here thinking I would spend a week, perhaps two, doing what I did many years ago here, (13 years ago actually) and on other boards, and have some fun in the process.  I ended up being here three weeks…and I actually had a blast. (thanks to the mods for putting up with my stuff, I did make it a point to stay within your rules)  But alas, summer is upon us and it’s time to go.First things first, Milich is far and away the one of the most entertaining and whip smart people on this board, I fully enjoyed our conversations bro.  Vin, while at times you made me laugh, you for the most part, are a bore.  you have potential, but you have to up your game and be a bit more creative, and entertaining.  you seem to have one card to play, and after showing it 80 times, it just gets old pal.Speaking of that card, I was brutally honest with you.  I am NOT java, nor was I ever java.  I am certain though, that he is reading this and going to get a good chuckle from it.  The java I knew years ago, was a kid that both here, and on the official Bucs board, I used to slap around.  Hard.  As did a buddy of mine, named Patrick McIrish.  Java, like a few other talented people, over time, picked up on what we were really doing, and crafted his own character from it, and from what I can see here, apparently chapped a lot of hides and became quite talented in his own right. I doubt you ever heard of me vin.  I only recognized two people here from the old days that would have.  "Snook" (if that was "PewterSnook" from the old Bucs official Board) and Boid Fink.  Him and I went at it for years, and it was also very entertaining to engage with him.It was fun to mix things up, and get this board talking, just for the sake of conversation.  three weeks ago, it was brutally boring.  Anyone who got offended with anything I said?  If you cannot figure out that it was all tongue in cheek, and made up, you really should not be posting on internet boards.  The rest of you, I hope I entertained you.As far as me?I was the Lead Mod on the Official Bucs Board from day one and until it closed, and among other names I had, I was known to most here, as........TheChronicGo Bucs!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[img]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1833302784/h3AF085DE/[/img]

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

"And I'm leaving because... my schtick just doesn't work on an even playing field."'Adios, jackwagon. And thanks for destroying the TBBBB. At your next interview you may want to avoid mentioning that you did such a piss poor job that they shut the place down due to complaints about you.Oh, by the way, the thing I remember you best for (besides destroying the site you were supposed to be safeguarding) was your Michael Clayton prediction. What was it you said again? Oh, yeah, I remember now: "Top one percent."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao, who gives a fluck about any of that nonsense? Seriously, what’s up with some of the he anonymous posters on this site that try to convert everything into some dramatic and epic battle (lol), mostly after spending their time trolling ….. Good gawd that is some full on wackadoo right there. How fragile a psyche does one have? Btw, what your new account name?Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vinnie and JimBuc share the same fragile psyche.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“First things first, Milich is far and away the one of the most entertaining and whip smart people on this board”I got all excited until I realized SBS is all about the satire.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaannndd the circle jerk continues

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaannndd the circle jerk continues

no doubt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vinnie and JimBuc share the same fragile psyche.

lol, I am legitimately afraid to ask.  ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing beats falling in love with yourself.Provides hours of self entertainment apparently.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

And thanks for destroying the TBBBB. At your next interview you may want to avoid mentioning that you did such a piss poor job that they shut the place down due to complaints about you.

I'm surprised he would admit to being the admin of a failed site.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And thanks for destroying the TBBBB. At your next interview you may want to avoid mentioning that you did such a piss poor job that they shut the place down due to complaints about you.

that would be like if Beatles was made a mod of this forum.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Or Vin. That's something PG, Vin and Beatles have in common.  They would all cause a site to fail if they were the admin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or Vin. That's something PG, Vin and Beatles have in common.  They would all cause a site to fail if they were the admin.

Can it, rookie. Earn your stripes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Echo echoPathetic blunt instrument

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tumblr_me7jhpTdDu1rirh4go1_r1_250.gif

Has everyone met Vin's friend JimBuc01?  He and Vin are very close..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can it, rookie. Earn your stripes.

That isn't a rookie. It's S&B's cowardly running buddy. You know who. How many accounts is that? 14?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“How many accounts is that? 14?”Vin's going to hit the roof. He hates it when someone might have more accounts than him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"How many accounts is that? 14?"Vin's going to hit the roof. He hates it when someone might have more accounts than him.

Nobody competes with Java in that category. Nobody.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please stay on topic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, but that doesn’t seem to be the MO around here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please stay on topic.

Dafuq is the topic? Attention whoring BS?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Dafuq is the topic? Attention whoring BS?”No, your name hasn't come up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Dafuq is the topic? Attention whoring BS?"No, your name hasn't come up.

When have I ever made a thread drawing attention to myself? GTFO sock puppet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread delivers, java having a multiple account meltdown and Durango trying to pick a fight with anyone who will pay attention while throwing insane conspiracy theories. Oh wait, that's nothing special ..... Just a typical day in the CoveLmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JimBuc has disappeared into thin air! I expect to see one of two things. JimBuc never posts again or JimBuc posts followed by VinBuc suspended.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s up with all the multi-accounts? Is this the new hipster trend?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can’t to decide what he likes more, filling his posts with lies or filling the board with sock puppet accounts.  So he does both.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So he’s the only one?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"And I'm leaving because... my schtick just doesn't work on an even playing field."'Adios, jackwagon. And thanks for destroying the TBBBB. At your next interview you may want to avoid mentioning that you did such a piss poor job that they shut the place down due to complaints about you.Oh, by the way, the thing I remember you best for (besides destroying the site you were supposed to be safeguarding) was your Michael Clayton prediction. What was it you said again? Oh, yeah, I remember now: "Top one percent."

giphy.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some people just can't handle any small shred of power you give them . Give them power and they go all Lord of the Flies until the fat kid ( or in this case the message board ) gets pushed off the cliff and splats on the rocks below .

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I’m still laughing that the guy is actually proud that he spent years administering a board that failed due to poor administration.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol . .  echo echo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

VinBuc and JimBuc must have taken simultaneous vacations. How many accounts and how may suspensions does Vinnie have now?He also has more sock puppets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a marvelous coincidence…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

VinBuc and JimBuc must have taken simultaneous vacations. How many accounts and how may suspensions does Vinnie have now?He also has more sock puppets.

Does he have as many as you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still laughing that the guy is actually proud that he spent years administering a board that failed due to poor administration.

You can learn as much from failure as success. It's amusing people think failure is only a bad thing. Making the same mistake twice is a bad thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still laughing that the guy is actually proud that he spent years administering a board that failed due to poor administration.

You can learn as much from failure as success.

You missed your calling : writing fortunes for fortune cookies.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can learn as much from failure as success.

You missed your calling : writing fortunes for fortune cookies.

You give me far too much credit. If I could be the first to say this stuff I'd have enough money to pay someone like you to post here for me.

Please wait…

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.