Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• chad1336

Participant

Not just for the Super Bowl but for the entire postseason, well, except the Washington game.

• Lawdy

Participant

hell of a game. i think bruce retires after next season and we promote him

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Never understood the hatred toward Bruce Arians or Bowles.

Are they perfect? No.

But they can put together game plans.

Build the trenches!

• garfield

Participant

In the Washington game they didn’t have Devin White who was unbelievable all postseason long. But hey, he can’t play the pass or something dumb like that.

• JBSouthpaw

Participant

Didn’t have Vea either for Wash.
        JPP and Shaq got better when he came back.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

White isn’t a finished product. But he makes so many splash plays that his presence is felt when on the field.

Build the trenches!

• Detrimental

Participant

Bowles and Leftwich were brilliant all post season.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Leftwhich might just be the next big thing

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Lefty I feel is just starting to find his groove. I don’t think he has reached his ceiling yet.

Build the trenches!

• Tunnelvizn

Participant

How many TDs did the vaunted KC offense score ??

• Tunnelvizn

Participant

When was the last time that KC scored 0 TDs ????

• Tunnelvizn

Participant

Booger was close to answering the question .

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bowles should be our HC once BA retires.

• cgnumber7

Participant

By far best coached game in a long time! At the perfect time! Great job!!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

His defense kept Mahomes out of the end zone tonight. NUFF SAID!!!!

• buc-in-out

Participant

Guys, our offensive and defensive play-calling was FANTASTIC tonight. Bowles AND Leftwich called near perfect games.

Committing to the run game, the creative screen passes and play action on 1st downs to take the heat off the Chiefs aggressive defensive playcalling, brilliance on behalf of Lefty and BA.

Bowles called a HELLUVA game as well. This is the first time the Bucs literally abandoned the run defense and it worked out for us. We very seldomly blitzed, but my god the pressure we got from a 4 man rush. I heard on sports center, 29 pressures on 56 dropbacks from Mahommes. I feel like Lavante blanketed Kelce in man coverage all game.. playing Dean on Tyreek in man coverage instead of Davis, very smart.

ZERO TDs to this Chiefs offense… we smacked the shit out of them. WOOOOOO! GOOOO BUCS!!!!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Enjoy Bowles while he’s still around. He will be a head coach after next season. In Tampa or somewhere else

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Absolutely brilliant game called by Bowles.

To hold the Chiefs to single digits is insane!

• harrybucman

Participant

Donkey a while back you said Lefwhich was the teams biggest problem, the 0ne who’s holding it back. Do you still feel that way or are you man enough to admit you were wrong?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by harrybucman.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He was the team’s biggest problem.

And, didn’t Arians come out a few months ago claiming Brady calls the majority of plays.

So, yeah. I feel like he was the weak link compared to Bowles.

Hasn’t changed.

• harrybucman

Participant

Donk you are who I thought you are. And not man enough to admit you judged the wine before it’s time.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Cool story, kiddo.

• Roy

Participant

As TKraz said this morning, there are owners of losing teams asking their GMs why they didn’t hire Bowles. Especially in Detroit where they cancelled his interview.

But you also have to credit Licht for patiently assembling this defense through the draft and free agency. Licht and Bowles were on the same page, Licht finding players that worked with Bowles’ scheme.

The continuity is the key.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

Wow what a night hopefully everyone will stay another year let’s go for 2.

• seekpar

Participant

“Donkey a while back you said Lefwhich was the teams biggest problem, the 0ne who’s holding it back. Do you still feel that way or are you man enough to admit you were wrong?”

Way back earlier in the season, a lot of us were critical about Lefty’s schemes and play-calling, along with Bowles’ performance as well. And rightfully so. It took some time for these guys to figure out how to utilize all the talent properly. Hats off to both now, a great playoff run and a Super Bowl Championship!

• harrybucman

Participant

It just took a while for the whole thing to properly come together. Too many were negatively judging Bruce, Byron, Bowles, the young secondary, White. In this instant gratification world, very few were patient enough to let the team grow to maturity.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Is this Todd “Hot Seat” Bowles were talking about for MVP?

• BucBit2

Participant

Couple audio cuts last night of Brady saying no to calls from the sideline. One was a potential change of call during a timeout

Bowles defense rocked game plan and execution. Pressure, LBs flying all over the damn place. David doing a good job on Kelce. Hill almost invisible

• Roy

Participant

Yes a veteran pitcher can say no to the catcher, but a rookie pitcher better just nod and throw it. I saw one play with 3:46 left near end of the game where Brady said no to the play call and then nodded at the revision. Then he threw a deep incompletion when he should have handed off and killed some clock. But whatever so yeah Brady could override. So what?

• BucBit2

Participant

I read all the shit here about his problems in coverage and I get it, but man you can see why they wanted White. Same with Winfield. Ballers.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.